FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is fab the perfect place to find a partner

Is fab the perfect place to find a partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Discuss?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

anywhere can be a good place to find a partner but I don't think anywhere is perfect

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"anywhere can be a good place to find a partner but I don't think anywhere is perfect"

What a wise response ??

Spot on!

What I mean is. Sex is a huge part of a relationship and if you’re already both filthy minded. Winner

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What I mean is. Sex is a huge part of a relationship and if you’re already both filthy minded. Winner "

Filthy minded, hmm.

I think it can cause problems if there's a mismatch in sexual desire and preferences but a long term relationship is about way more than sex

But... What if a lot of fabbers are focused on sex as a way to avoid commitment. I used to do this because I found out too hard to trust people with my inner self. So I kept it light and fun.

The odds of meeting a fabber, that is looking for a relationship have to be low. But here's hoping lol x

Yes but is it not a good platform. Obviously there needs to be more than just sex involved

Maybe it’s just me that thinks this then lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes but is it not a good platform. Obviously there needs to be more than just sex involved "

I don't thing sex is a good basis for a relationship. I also don't think that you should assume that because people are on fab that they will necessarily be sexually adventurous

"Discuss?"
quite simply yes........ open your mind to the possibilities, imagine the house parties, the fancy dress soirées, the coffee mornings, the Anne Summers dildo testing sessions

I’m not saying because they’re on fab the have to sexually adventurous. It would be with someone who had the same interests

By *urvySub87Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

Fabs a great place to find sex but I don't know about a relationship. So many guys on here are married or attached. Not saying that it wouldn't be nice to meet a fellow kinky guy for a relationship but I'm not holding my breath for it on here

Wasn’t for me. I met my ex on here, everything ok until he decided sex meant more than me. Started meeting a couple regularly, when I found out he was going bb behind my back, that was it.

Probably more about the man than where we met though, he’d have done it wherever we met.

As long as everything honest, mutually beneficial and based on trust- not sex- I’m sure it would, it just didn’t for me as he forgot all that.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Yes but is it not a good platform. Obviously there needs to be more than just sex involved

I don't thing sex is a good basis for a relationship. I also don't think that you should assume that because people are on fab that they will necessarily be sexually adventurous "

Surely by definition if you're interested in swinging that makes you more sexually adventurous than the 95% or so of the population who want monogamous relationships?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I’m not saying because they’re on fab the have to sexually adventurous. It would be with someone who had the same interests"

yeah I understand. It must be easier to be up front on fab than on other dating sites.

If god forbid, I was single I would say on a first date what I was in to and what was non negotiable for me, I wouldn't want to waste time. This wouldn't just be sexually it would be in terms of lifestyle etc

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes but is it not a good platform. Obviously there needs to be more than just sex involved

I don't thing sex is a good basis for a relationship. I also don't think that you should assume that because people are on fab that they will necessarily be sexually adventurous

Surely by definition if you're interested in swinging that makes you more sexually adventurous than the 95% or so of the population who want monogamous relationships? "

I don't think so. Swinging is one way of experimenting but so is BDSM and you don't need to involve anyone else to do that. Monogamy doesn't need to be unadventurous

I just think. If the sex is great it makes things a lot easier

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"Fabs a great place to find sex but I don't know about a relationship. So many guys on here are married or attached. Not saying that it wouldn't be nice to meet a fellow kinky guy for a relationship but I'm not holding my breath for it on here "

So many women are married too, it seems to be a theme across the board that a lot of couples also have singles accounts but I'm thankful that most do seem to say so in their profiles.

I cant comment on the mend as I dont look as they're not on my radar.

Sure why not.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I just think. If the sex is great it makes things a lot easier"

it might in the short term but there are an awful lot of people who say that sex with their ex was great. If it was capable of saving relationships they wouldn't be their ex

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Since I don't use any other apps I sure hope it would be possible to find something meaningful in the long run on here

Shame you’re so far away then Jenna lol x

"What I mean is. Sex is a huge part of a relationship and if you’re already both filthy minded. Winner "

But I would add to this that you then increase the risk of a cheater in the relationship, as trust is also a huge thing in a relationship and could you 100% trust someone from a site dedicated to sex?! I’m not sure either way. Just putting it out there.

Well Rihanna ‘found love in a hopeless place’. It’s got to be better than that but not perfect.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Most move on.

Its too easy.

So i will say no.

It's not my only focus but after 18 months of looking I can only say probably not.

If I ever find one, I'll let you know.

I met my ex on here and at the time is was perfect because not only did we really get on, once we officially started dating there was no awkwardness around sex because we already knew we were compatible in that aspect.

Unfortunately though he couldn't move past the fact that we met on here and would constantly put himself down stating he didnt think he was enough to keep me satisfied and then the accusations of cheating started.

Anywhere can be the perfect place to meet someone if you meet someone who you connect and get on with.

But I doubt I'd ever date anyone from here again though

I fabs has honesty to it and there is intimacy in sex but whether there's connection other than physical is either the beginning or the end...

I don’t know I’m still looking for a partner to swing with.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It might be. For men though, it's an incredibly difficult place to meet many people generally, so I'd guess it's potentially not the best place for all.

By *eandHim2019Couple  over a year ago

preston

Met linz on here 20months ago and knew she was the one .now we are married never been happier .

Still on here together.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Fab friends got engaged last week. I know a few couples who have found love on Fab.

Your as likely to find a match on here as anywhere else.

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

I would love to meet a lovely lady on here

I met my last partner off here worked lovely for 8m till he ghosted.. no regrets.. His bloody loss. But better than plenty of freaks any day

One day..

It's another opportunity to meet

"I met my last partner off here worked lovely for 8m till he ghosted.. no regrets.. His bloody loss. But better than plenty of freaks any day

One day..

It's another opportunity to meet"

Sorry hear that, ghosting someone is pretty cowardly and juvenile, so you dodged a bullet x

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I met my last partner off here worked lovely for 8m till he ghosted.. no regrets.. His bloody loss. But better than plenty of freaks any day

One day..

It's another opportunity to meet"

So cowardly.

One day..

Sorry hear that, ghosting someone is pretty cowardly and juvenile, so you dodged a bullet x"

Yes looks like I did.

Single pringle

One day..

So cowardly. "

Yes. 6ft2 ex army. Very coward indeed.

One day..

Sorry hear that, ghosting someone is pretty cowardly and juvenile, so you dodged a bullet x

Yes looks like I did.

Single pringle"

I'm sure that won't last, unless you want to be single x

By *un Mike 2019Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I believe it’s possible to meet someone anywhere but as a lot have said, it comes down to more than sex. If it happens in any way or anywhere, it’s because you’re compatible in more than just a sexual sense. Boundaries and trust are always gong to be as important as just your sex life, because those are needed in your sex life with your partner and the rest of your life together

I think you’ve got the same chances here as on any other internet site and yes OP, it saves a lot of time knowing the other’s sexual preferences at the start.

Apparently not...

By *lap.n.tickleCouple  over a year ago

sunny Manchester :)

I know it's getting tiresome now but fuck it. It's worked for us. Very nearly a year in and so far it just gets better and better every time we see each other. All together now awwwwwwww

By *un Mike 2019Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I know it's getting tiresome now but fuck it. It's worked for us. Very nearly a year in and so far it just gets better and better every time we see each other. All together now awwwwwwww "

There we go, a happy story for the morning! Congrats to you both!

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

No its not worked for me

of course they are just people if you hit it off why not

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

It's not. But have a cool day.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I think most people who join fab don't do it to actively look for "the one". When it has happened here it's been through a normal, natural process when two people meet and they either click insanely well from the word go, or the mutual appreciation builds over time.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I met the first wife in a bar, the second through a mate at work and the third on here.

You can meet the right woman anywhere.

Except I suspect prison.

A

I wasn't looking for anyone to have a relationship with, in fact I was totally opposed to the idea.

Then one day I got chatting to a lovely man right here on the forum and we haven't looked back since. 18 months later we are still together and going strong.

we had plans to move in together in October but we have currently been in lockdown together for 6 weeks so I guess if our relationship can survive that we can survive anything.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I wasn't looking for anyone to have a relationship with, in fact I was totally opposed to the idea.

Then one day I got chatting to a lovely man right here on the forum and we haven't looked back since. 18 months later we are still together and going strong.

we had plans to move in together in October but we have currently been in lockdown together for 6 weeks so I guess if our relationship can survive that we can survive anything."

You can and you will. You two are such a fantastic couple and it's been an utter joy reading your journey on here.

As for the OP. It's not a perfect place because nowhere is really but I've met two incredible partners from here and I'm so lucky to have done so (I still don't quite know how I managed it! ). I definitely wasn't looking for anything like it but I'm so grateful I found them.

By *ierre1Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

I'm still looking for a partner who is preferably non vanilla. Hence I have more chance of finding my good lady or not so good lady here than on more conventional dating sites.

"I wasn't looking for anyone to have a relationship with, in fact I was totally opposed to the idea.

we had plans to move in together in October but we have currently been in lockdown together for 6 weeks so I guess if our relationship can survive that we can survive anything.

You can and you will. You two are such a fantastic couple and it's been an utter joy reading your journey on here.

As for the OP. It's not a perfect place because nowhere is really but I've met two incredible partners from here and I'm so lucky to have done so (I still don't quite know how I managed it! ). I definitely wasn't looking for anything like it but I'm so grateful I found them."

"

It sounds like you were at least open to the idea

got to be as good as any.

wirral

"I met the first wife in a bar, the second through a mate at work and the third on here.

You can meet the right woman anywhere.

Except I suspect prison.

A"

Looking at your current wife i am sure she will be the last she is beautiful

wirral

"I'm still looking for a partner who is preferably non vanilla. Hence I have more chance of finding my good lady or not so good lady here than on more conventional dating sites. "

This is exactly why i want to find someone on here too. I can get dates easily enough on tinder but its this aspect i need

I know a frw who have got married after meeting on here. For some they do actually find their soul mates. Theres a lot of fun to be had on here, its a case of trying to find the right people to connect with. I've made life long friends on here though so thats a huge bonus about this site xx

"anywhere can be a good place to find a partner but I don't think anywhere is perfect. Except the back of lidl"

This

[Removed by poster at 18/04/20 14:53:58]

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Fab friends got engaged last week. I know a few couples who have found love on Fab.

Your as likely to find a match on here as anywhere else. "

I’ve had relationships on here. A good friend of mine met someone on here in February and they have decided to “ cut ties with other friends” and try to make a go of it. It can be as good a place as any to find someone.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

No

"Discuss?"

Not so far

yes you can easily find the love of your life here, they are real people going about real lives in the real world, some are over sexed mind

By *ornychickxxxWoman  over a year ago

north east

It’s a good place to start

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Depends on what you mean by a relationship. Temporary or permanent?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Discuss?"

I often find my missus on here

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 18/04/20 21:57:27]

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe