FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you ?

Would you ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do something you were uncomfortable with if it meant satisfying another, only asking because I was asked to do something I was uncomfertable with and said no !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do something you were uncomfortable with if it meant satisfying another, only asking because I was asked to do something I was uncomfertable with and said no ! "
i assume you mean sexually?

"Do something you were uncomfortable with if it meant satisfying another, only asking because I was asked to do something I was uncomfertable with and said no ! i assume you mean sexually? "

Yes sexually,they thought it was sexual but I never

By *aledCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

gotta tell us what it was

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

you gotta tell us now

Okay you nosey pervs

I met a couple after a few messages and phone calls and agreed all the boundries on the phone and on the day, during the fun she asked me to turn her over and take her doogy style which I did, he then asked me to punch him whilst I was doing it, I declined but he kept asking, I got dressed and he asked me again so I left !

By *aledCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

odd

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"odd"
ooooooooooh errrrrrrrrrr

Forum Mod

Ok

*secretly pmsl*

Well Trace wouldn't ask me to do something I wasn't comfortable with,nor I her.

So, you must mean to please someone you have just met and as we lay our boundries down on our profile then no we wouldn't.

We wouldn't move the goalposts just to satisfy someones whim.

XXXX

"Okay you nosey pervs

I met a couple after a few messages and phone calls and agreed all the boundries on the phone and on the day, during the fun she asked me to turn her over and take her doogy style which I did, he then asked me to punch him whilst I was doing it, I declined but he kept asking, I got dressed and he asked me again so I left ! "

You should have told him to wait until you were standing,so you could get your hips and shoulder into it!

Probably would if honest... Always try to please but would very much depend on what lol.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i would go as far as eating tomatoes but no further than that

"Okay you nosey pervs

I met a couple after a few messages and phone calls and agreed all the boundries on the phone and on the day, during the fun she asked me to turn her over and take her doogy style which I did, he then asked me to punch him whilst I was doing it, I declined but he kept asking, I got dressed and he asked me again so I left ! "

Good for you sticking to your guns, never do anything you dont want to do

"Okay you nosey pervs

woulda punched him on the end of his nose...just to see the look on his face.....the freak

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Well doing something I was uncomfortable with would be one thing, punching loonies is another thing entirely! What an odd request. Stretching boundaries is fine though

"Okay you nosey pervs

I met a couple after a few messages and phone calls and agreed all the boundries on the phone and on the day, during the fun she asked me to turn her over and take her doogy style which I did, he then asked me to punch him whilst I was doing it, I declined but he kept asking, I got dressed and he asked me again so I left !

woulda punched him on the end of his nose...just to see the look on his face.....the freak "

I thought about it but they would of enjoyed it !

We never ever do anything that the other one is not comfortable with!

This game is supposed to be a two way street and fun and enjoyment for both parties! not just for one or the other!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No i would not. I do only want im comfortable with

I was covered in freezing cold fruit, laid out naked while she poured what seemed even colder cream on then sat eating it off me... I was frozen but she was really enjoying it so suppose that counts..

Her hubby would never let her do it with him.. he sat watching, tutting while Mrs Notts had the hardest time ever not wetting herself laughing..

Women.... pmsl

"I was covered in freezing cold fruit, laid out naked while she poured what seemed even colder cream on then sat eating it off me... I was frozen but she was really enjoying it so suppose that counts..

Her hubby would never let her do it with him.. he sat watching, tutting while Mrs Notts had the hardest time ever not wetting herself laughing..

Women.... pmsl "

Was she a Vegertarian ?

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

no way thats why bounderies are set

"Okay you nosey pervs

Should have took a cpl off here and you could have carried on while they punched his lites out.

» Add a new message to this topic