FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you shy?

Are you shy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How come when you ignore someone, you get asked ‘aw you shy?’

It’s not even just on fab. I’ve walked past builders who have whistled at me. I’ve ignored it, and I’ve had ‘aw come on hun don’t be shy!’

Or someone has tried chatting to me in a bar and I’ve just excused myself, to be asked why I’m shy

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How come when you ignore someone, you get asked ‘aw you shy?’

It’s not even just on fab. I’ve walked past builders who have whistled at me. I’ve ignored it, and I’ve had ‘aw come on hun don’t be shy!’

Or someone has tried chatting to me in a bar and I’ve just excused myself, to be asked why I’m shy

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint"

u tell em queeny

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny "

Can you tell I haven’t slept? I’m grumpy

And even if I was shy

Do you think shouting ‘don’t be shy!’ At me will help? Do you think I’m gonna be like ‘aw you know what, that creep is right. Best not be shy!’

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

Can you tell I haven’t slept? I’m grumpy "

Oh bless you x how's the poo saga?

Who pissed on your cereal, Q?

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

"

Hasn’t pooed since yesterday morning. I’m not looking forward to it

"Who pissed on your cereal, Q? "

Me! I’ve just wound myself up

Is it Thursday already? I smell like a rant lol

I get where you're coming from though, it's kinda like they are blaming you on being shy for not responding to their lewd comments in the manner they were hoping for. Just take comfort in knowing that at some point during the day someone with stick a pencil down their exposed butt crack

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

Just give them the finger that always works.

"Just give them the finger that always works."

No, it doesn’t

"Is it Thursday already? I smell like a rant lol

I get where you're coming from though, it's kinda like they are blaming you on being shy for not responding to their lewd comments in the manner they were hoping for. Just take comfort in knowing that at some point during the day someone with stick a pencil down their exposed butt crack "

Why are the men at the bar getting fingered by a pencil?

chelmsford

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

Hasn’t pooed since yesterday morning. I’m not looking forward to it "

Oh dear...Good luck x

I get where you're coming from though, it's kinda like they are blaming you on being shy for not responding to their lewd comments in the manner they were hoping for. Just take comfort in knowing that at some point during the day someone with stick a pencil down their exposed butt crack

Why are the men at the bar getting fingered by a pencil? "

They built the bar innit

Why are the men at the bar getting fingered by a pencil?

They built the bar innit "

I remember in Maguluf 2008, my friends were in a bar on the strip and I’d walked back to the apartment to get changed. Was walking (alone) back down the strip and this group of guys outside another bar were whistling and shouting get your tits out love, one guy was like love look at this, and he pulled his dick out to me. I stopped had a good look and said that penis looks like gonzos nose, don’t ever get that out in public again. Could see his balls and dick jump up inside his body, he turned bright red and all his mates started laughing at him.

Moral of the story, don’t flash a size queen, well former size queen and high priestess of penis.

"I remember in Maguluf 2008, my friends were in a bar on the strip and I’d walked back to the apartment to get changed. Was walking (alone) back down the strip and this group of guys outside another bar were whistling and shouting get your tits out love, one guy was like love look at this, and he pulled his dick out to me. I stopped had a good look and said that penis looks like gonzos nose, don’t ever get that out in public again. Could see his balls and dick jump up inside his body, he turned bright red and all his mates started laughing at him.

Moral of the story, don’t flash a size queen, well former size queen and high priestess of penis. "

Or maybe just don’t flash anyone

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

"Just give them the finger that always works.

No, it doesn’t "

Or the 5 knuckle shuffle generally works on builders.

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

you wear it well tho

chelmsford

"I remember in Maguluf 2008, my friends were in a bar on the strip and I’d walked back to the apartment to get changed. Was walking (alone) back down the strip and this group of guys outside another bar were whistling and shouting get your tits out love, one guy was like love look at this, and he pulled his dick out to me. I stopped had a good look and said that penis looks like gonzos nose, don’t ever get that out in public again. Could see his balls and dick jump up inside his body, he turned bright red and all his mates started laughing at him.

Moral of the story, don’t flash a size queen, well former size queen and high priestess of penis.

Or maybe just don’t flash anyone"

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Just because some of us don’t talk or react doesn’t mean we are shy. I like to call it listening It’s more a case that the shy callers are just mouthy cunts who are actually the shy ones but like to shout off so they look ard

‘Aw they can’t possibly be put off by me. They aren’t rejecting me. They’re shy. That’s it. I’m not being creepy. They’re shy!’

Egooooo

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

you wear it well tho "

It’s hard being perfect sometimes

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

you wear it well tho

It’s hard being perfect sometimes "

yeah i know

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint"

Builders being dicks... The thing is, reverse the situation and make it 1 on 1, now who's shy? A lot of my friends would be happy to shout, but don't have anywhere near enough confidence to approach 1 to 1.

Or maybe just don’t flash anyone"

Well think everyone knows my thoughts on flashing, I don’t believe anyone should involve innocent people in their own sexual thrills. But this was Maguluf and a big group of guys. Hopefully me saying that to him that night would have put him off doing it the next night to a girl that could get upset or feel intimidated by it.

Not shy mate. Just really gross and annoying

"Not shy mate. Just really gross and annoying "

I know I am.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint"

Yeh but I’m shy

At least you aren’t easily offended

"At least you aren’t easily offended "

Men on fab don’t offend me

chelmsford

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

you wear it well tho

It’s hard being perfect sometimes "

Yep

"At least you aren’t easily offended

Men on fab don’t offend me "

Yeah whatever Myra

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

you wear it well tho

It’s hard being perfect sometimes

Yep "

"Not shy mate. Just really gross and annoying "

What the fuck!? You’re a man, that’s a woman you don’t speak to people like that, if you’re big mates and can banter like that then whatever but I don’t understand nastiness dressed up as ‘banter’. Gone down in my estimations son with that comment.

"Not shy mate. Just really gross and annoying

What the fuck!? You’re a man, that’s a woman you don’t speak to people like that, if you’re big mates and can banter like that then whatever but I don’t understand nastiness dressed up as ‘banter’. Gone down in my estimations son with that comment. "

some men dont like rejection

It’s all about Perception. No pro noun was used. Did I say that about her or myself ? Get a grip

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

Moral of the story, don’t flash a size queen, well former size queen and high priestess of penis. "

think I would of gone red too lol

think I would of gone red too lol"

Just don’t flash anyone

Having never been in this situation I dunno, but can ignoring those twats give you a little twinge of satisfaction knowing their delicate ego is taking a bashing because you're proving not every woman wants to jump on them??

By *aughtierthanyourealiseMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I am a little bit actually believe it or not

"Having never been in this situation I dunno, but can ignoring those twats give you a little twinge of satisfaction knowing their delicate ego is taking a bashing because you're proving not every woman wants to jump on them?? "

It just makes me uncomfortable, no satisfaction on my part

chelmsford

"I am a little bit actually believe it or not "

Are you?

"I am a little bit actually believe it or not "

I am a wee bit as well. But that’s not why I ignore these kind of men.

chelmsford

"Having never been in this situation I dunno, but can ignoring those twats give you a little twinge of satisfaction knowing their delicate ego is taking a bashing because you're proving not every woman wants to jump on them??

It just makes me uncomfortable, no satisfaction on my part "

Well I'm a little old to be shy, but I do get 'cheer up love'. Idiots

"Having never been in this situation I dunno, but can ignoring those twats give you a little twinge of satisfaction knowing their delicate ego is taking a bashing because you're proving not every woman wants to jump on them??

It just makes me uncomfortable, no satisfaction on my part "

Then on behalf of those twats I apologise for them making you uncomfortable. No one should be made to feel that way, and they are clearly too emotionally stunted to know any better.

Then on behalf of those twats I apologise for them making you uncomfortable. No one should be made to feel that way, and they are clearly too emotionally stunted to know any better. "

You don’t need to apologise on behalf of other people

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

Builders being dicks... The thing is, reverse the situation and make it 1 on 1, now who's shy? A lot of my friends would be happy to shout, but don't have anywhere near enough confidence to approach 1 to 1.

"

LOL summon the youngest least greasy looking one over, softly grab his balls, then say - “Now who’s shy?”

I wouldn’t dare, but I’d sure get a kick out of doing it! Haha!

Then on behalf of those twats I apologise for them making you uncomfortable. No one should be made to feel that way, and they are clearly too emotionally stunted to know any better.

You don’t need to apologise on behalf of other people "

II know, but I like making people smile, and now you are

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 29/01/20 09:39:01]

chelmsford

You don’t need to apologise on behalf of other people

II know, but I like making people smile, and now you are "

How kind of you!

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Someone on the appreciation thread suggested you would be a good blogger .

He's right and you're on the money

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Are you shy?

Not speaking to me?

Shame cos you're the best on here

What's the matter babe?

You ok?

What's a girl like you doing here?

Need a hug?

Ugh, manipulative, creepy and the reason I block single men from randomly messaging 99% of the time

By *aughtierthanyourealiseMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"I am a little bit actually believe it or not

I am a wee bit as well. But that’s not why I ignore these kind of men. "

Lol I'm hearing you, once it gets to the nitty gritty and we're (a play friend) on a mutual level my halo properly slips but I like to be a gent/respect comfort zones so that initially brings an element of shyness lol

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

Try being me

chelmsford

"I am a little bit actually believe it or not

I am a wee bit as well. But that’s not why I ignore these kind of men.

Lol I'm hearing you, once it gets to the nitty gritty and we're (a play friend) on a mutual level my halo properly slips but I like to be a gent/respect comfort zones so that initially brings an element of shyness lol

"

And that's very good

chelmsford

I’m not shy

You’re annoying

Take the hint

u tell em queeny

Try being me "

By *irtySexyDawgMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

"Are you shy?

Not speaking to me?

What's the matter babe?

You ok?

Need a hug?

Ugh, manipulative, creepy and the reason I block single men from randomly messaging 99% of the time

"

Its hard to win for losing sonetimes...many women like a lil chasing and if you give up too soon they'll message saying 'Given up already?'. Guys soon learn that women have changeable tastes...one moment you're too tall, Dom, dark, clean looking etc...next day theyre all over you and sending you filthy messages.

Its a bluddy minefield, so most just accept that a lil chasing is expected...though whistling, flashing etc is never OK...or is it? Chuckling now...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Are you shy?

Not speaking to me?

What's the matter babe?

You ok?

Need a hug?

"

I'm an adult, not a naive puppy. Talk to me like a person!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Are you shy?

Not speaking to me?

What's the matter babe?

You ok?

Need a hug?

Its hard to win for losing sonetimes...many women like a lil chasing and if you give up too soon they'll message saying 'Given up already?'. Guys soon learn that women have changeable tastes...one moment you're too tall, Dom, dark, clean looking etc...next day theyre all over you and sending you filthy messages.

Its a bluddy minefield, so most just accept that a lil chasing is expected...though whistling, flashing etc is never OK...or is it? Chuckling now...

"

If people keep chasing I feel like they're needy and it puts me off, I'll reply if and when I'm ready. If a woman needs chased and asks if you've "given up" etc I'd say that's a woman to avoid. This isn't a game,you click or you don't.

"Are you shy?

Not speaking to me?

What's the matter babe?

You ok?

Need a hug?

If people keep chasing I feel like they're needy and it puts me off, I'll reply if and when I'm ready. If a woman needs chased and asks if you've "given up" etc I'd say that's a woman to avoid. This isn't a game,you click or you don't. "

Manchester (she/her)

Don't play games. Don't accept games. You deserve better, and it's such bullshit.

Yes!

No, I’m not shy. I just don’t want to respond to the boring string of messages you sent

hi

hi

hi

u ok

hi

u shy?

hi

I often get asked on here am I shy!! Naked photos of me. Intimate videos of me. Do I look shy? Think people say it just so you'll talk to them

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not shy, you're boring.

Things I don't say

I’m shy. And possibly annoying too!

"I often get asked on here am I shy!! Naked photos of me. Intimate videos of me. Do I look shy? Think people say it just so you'll talk to them "

"I often get asked on here am I shy!! Naked photos of me. Intimate videos of me. Do I look shy? Think people say it just so you'll talk to them "

I think people ask you it, so you’d want to prove to them you’re not shy. Yeah that’ll work

Cheer up sweetheart, might never 'appen luv

"I’m shy. And possibly annoying too!"

Not annoying. That’s me!

"I often get asked on here am I shy!! Naked photos of me. Intimate videos of me. Do I look shy? Think people say it just so you'll talk to them

I think people ask you it, so you’d want to prove to them you’re not shy. Yeah that’ll work "

yeah most likely. Everyone off fab who knows me knows I'm far from shy anyone who doesnt know me doesnt need to know lol x

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I'm shy

Manchester (she/her)

"Cheer up sweetheart, might never 'appen luv"

It was amazingly cathartic once to respond to this. My grandfather had just died. I let riiiiiip.

"Cheer up sweetheart, might never 'appen luv

It was amazingly cathartic once to respond to this. My grandfather had just died. I let riiiiiip."

I bet it was, such a stupid thing to say

Manchester (she/her)

It was amazingly cathartic once to respond to this. My grandfather had just died. I let riiiiiip.

I bet it was, such a stupid thing to say "

It's basically "your face is insufficiently pleasing to me, and nothing going on in your life is bad enough to justify sullying my view"

I bet it was, such a stupid thing to say

It's basically "your face is insufficiently pleasing to me, and nothing going on in your life is bad enough to justify sullying my view""

» Add a new message to this topic