FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Savage Lovecast

Savage Lovecast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Any fans here? Today's show, first caller floored me...

"Hey Dan. Recently I was on holiday with my girlfriend, my daughter and her boyfriend at a nudist camp. My girlfriend later told me that on holiday she had a 3some with my daughter and her boyfriend. I'm now feeling awkward about how I was excluded from knowing about this trist and am concerned about how it may affecting things next time we are on holiday together."

WTF?! Some peoples take on "sex positivity" is a mess!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rAntrobusMan  over a year ago

Nantwich

Hahahaha, brutal! I've never heard of it, but going to have a listen now I think, hahaha.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any fans here? Today's show, first caller floored me...

"Hey Dan. Recently I was on holiday with my girlfriend, my daughter and her boyfriend at a nudist camp. My girlfriend later told me that on holiday she had a 3some with my daughter and her boyfriend. I'm now feeling awkward about how I was excluded from knowing about this trist and am concerned about how it may affecting things next time we are on holiday together."

WTF?! Some peoples take on "sex positivity" is a mess!"

I was listening to that show this morning while driving to work, pretty sure every car around me heard my WTF! when that guys call was played

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

I’ve been reading Dan’s columns for about twenty years!

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Hi Dan, love the show, regular listener

It’s just a shame that you have to pay for the longer episodes that have the guests on because some of them sound interesting.

I’ll give the latest one a listen. Whatever the callers come up with, from heartfelt to crazy, his advice is always good

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi Dan, love the show, regular listener

It’s just a shame that you have to pay for the longer episodes that have the guests on because some of them sound interesting.

I’ll give the latest one a listen. Whatever the callers come up with, from heartfelt to crazy, his advice is always good "

It does tend to be. I really like how grounded and rational he is about crazy calls like this one. How much in the real, moral world he still is. I remember one years ago where a mum found her 5yo daughter and friend sticking long bits of lego in themselves, and the mum was all "ooh they need to be able to explore their sexuality, don't want to slut shame them..." blah blah blah... and he really laid into her, they were tiny children ffs! no no no!

» Add a new message to this topic