FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I was thinking ...

I was thinking ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I shaved the sides of my head, should I loose the undercut ? I'm in the midst of growing the rest of it but apart form the sides of my head now being numb I like being a bit punky. In the UK it never got a 2nd glance, in France I've seen a different reaction. I like it either way and never having been one to conform I'm not about to start now. Has anyone had a more out there haircut and what reactions did you get?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I currently have a bowl cut . Mostly shaved and a full fringe. I love it!

I’ve always had shaved hair and it’s usually bright and colourful. I adore it

Why is my mental imagery taking me to a girl version of the nasty boyz fromm 80s wwf

"I currently have a bowl cut . Mostly shaved and a full fringe. I love it!

I’ve always had shaved hair and it’s usually bright and colourful. I adore it"

I like mine a lot. I'd like it to be longer everywhere else now though, I like my curls. So I figure grow it and keep the sides shaved.

I like the idea of a bowl cut especially a bright colour.

Keeping a nice sharp undercut gives you options. Depending on how you wear it, and how long the rest of your hair is, you can go from punk(ish) to more conventional with a few flick of a hair brush and a quick squirt of hairspray.

"Why is my mental imagery taking me to a girl version of the nasty boyz fromm 80s wwf "

Lmao I googled them.

"Why is my mental imagery taking me to a girl version of the nasty boyz fromm 80s wwf

Lmao I googled them. "

"Keeping a nice sharp undercut gives you options. Depending on how you wear it, and how long the rest of your hair is, you can go from punk(ish) to more conventional with a few flick of a hair brush and a quick squirt of hairspray."

Good point and yes I have found it very useful to be able to wear it in a less punk ish way. I don't use hairspray though. For some reason it makes my hair do the opposite, so it's wax type stuff and a quick scrunch up.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Oh no. A woman asking for fashion advice. I would malfunction if I attempted to answer this. Luke

"Oh no. A woman asking for fashion advice. I would malfunction if I attempted to answer this. Luke "

Oh I'm not really asking for advice. I'm merely musing. So please indulge us !

"Oh no. A woman asking for fashion advice. I would malfunction if I attempted to answer this. Luke "

As a TV I had to resist my fall back position of 'buy a bigger wig and more leopard print'..!

"Oh no. A woman asking for fashion advice. I would malfunction if I attempted to answer this. Luke

As a TV I had to resist my fall back position of 'buy a bigger wig and more leopard print'..!"

Oh that's a fabulous idea. Apart from the leopard print, it clashes with my complection !

I like to try a wig though... But can I ask, how do you make sure it doesn't come adrift , I don't just mean in the sheets I mean generally

"Oh no. A woman asking for fashion advice. I would malfunction if I attempted to answer this. Luke

As a TV I had to resist my fall back position of 'buy a bigger wig and more leopard print'..!

Oh that's a fabulous idea. Apart from the leopard print, it clashes with my complection !

I like to try a wig though... But can I ask, how do you make sure it doesn't come adrift , I don't just mean in the sheets I mean generally "

Well for me, I am a short buzz cut IRL so there is a kind of velcro thing going on! Most have adjustable elasicated bands inside. If you go for lace fronted you can use spirit gum sometimes. But YouTube can explain much better than me. X

I like to try a wig though... But can I ask, how do you make sure it doesn't come adrift , I don't just mean in the sheets I mean generally

Well for me, I am a short buzz cut IRL so there is a kind of velcro thing going on! Most have adjustable elasicated bands inside. If you go for lace fronted you can use spirit gum sometimes. But YouTube can explain much better than me. X"

To be fair I've met and played with t girls and if they had a wig on it did always stay put..

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have a half head undercut in the summer from my ears down is grade 2, its so refreshingly cool

"I have a half head undercut in the summer from my ears down is grade 2, its so refreshingly cool"

My head's currently refreshingly bloody freezing .. it wasn't even that long ha ha .. mines currently down to the wood. The side of my head's gone numb ..

By *andyBlax_XLMan  over a year ago

Mansfield

I’m sure you look amazing

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

Blade 1 at back and sides for me. Then spike the top

» Add a new message to this topic