FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How Verifiable Am I

How Verifiable Am I

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyBlax_XL OP   Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

All I’m trying to do is become Verified, how have you done it ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met someone, and they verified me

Hope that helps

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I don’t recall. I think I sucked someone off like a dyson apparantly

"I met someone, and they verified me

Hope that helps"

Me too!

OP just go to a club, I'm sure loads will verify you after, they'd never forget that big yellow head.

I was asked to come to a bungalow make orgasms for a girl i made many and got to fuck her bumhole too hope that helped

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I went to a club and got my first verifications x

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

" All I’m trying to do is become Verified, how have you done it ?? "

It's not rocket science Op. Go on one of the chat rooms with webcams, go to a club or organised social. Loads of ways to be verified with relative ease.

I had sex, and didn’t use people for a verification.

Mansfield

My yellow big head is globally famous.

Mansfield

Loads of ways to access the goals

I spoke to people on this site made a few online fab friends then met a couple of them and bang verified all I can day is be genuine and it will happen women and couples will meet us single guys bit you need to understand there are 1000s of us and the lovely ladies and couples of fab are spoilt for choice.

You need to stand out offer something others dont and be polite and kind you could send out 100 messages in a day and only get one reply but that 1 may be the one that you meet chin up OP it will happen one day

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

As others have said said, go along to a club or social, and ask people if they wouldn't mind verifying you.

Message them the next day and ask if they have a minute could they please verify you.

(That saves them having to remember your profile).

I would definitely do this as long as people matched their profile. I don't really feel it's not difficult, I also don't feel it is the key that unlocks the swinging world for anybody though.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I firstly got cam verified, then I met someone in the flesh

Mansfield

Thanks it’s really encouraging

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

Meet someone, if only for a nice cup of tea. It really is as easy as that.

I’d say a club event would be your best bet!

Was my way of getting into it

" All I’m trying to do is become Verified, how have you done it ?? "

Maybe concentrate on finding someone you actually want to meet instead of focusing on the verification & it will happen

Mansfield

I’ve tried this so many times, I’ve promised to leave my big ass yellow head at home. I’m still not sure what more I can say

Mansfield

This is so interesting cos I’ve offered genuinely I’ve been honest about everything.

A very nice fireman came to my assistance

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Not especially imo. You have put a major focus on yourself, rather than assuming that your focus should be on other people. That's not a particularly attractive feature as far as I am concerned.

You didn't ask for profile advice but you could likely benefit from reading many of the acclaimed forum posts from others who help single men in particular reduce their obsession with a veri, increase their potential to succeed here, get viewers of their messages and profiles with more interest, visiting to clubs and socials, to meet users of any and every type, to gain a wider awareness of what swinging is, who they are and real-life experience from people who have learned from their own and others mistakes and successes.

No one cares if you are straight. It may help you to appear more open to others, whoever they are, as it might influence how you are perceived, as positive, opem minded, free-spirited people are often alluring to others and are good company. Much about fab isn't simple gaming of a shag or veri, it's broader and especially socially. Are you really good to know or associate with?

Mansfield

"Not especially imo. You have put a major focus on yourself, rather than assuming that your focus should be on other people. That's not a particularly attractive feature as far as I am concerned.

You didn't ask for profile advice but you could likely benefit from reading many of the acclaimed forum posts from others who help single men in particular reduce their obsession with a veri, increase their potential to succeed here, get viewers of their messages and profiles with more interest, visiting to clubs and socials, to meet users of any and every type, to gain a wider awareness of what swinging is, who they are and real-life experience from people who have learned from their own and others mistakes and successes.

No one cares if you are straight. It may help you to appear more open to others, whoever they are, as it might influence how you are perceived, as positive, opem minded, free-spirited people are often alluring to others and are good company. Much about fab isn't simple gaming of a shag or veri, it's broader and especially socially. Are you really good to know or associate with? "

So here’s the thing I’m so grateful that socially I’ve got a large social circle that’s the reason I’m discrete on here, verified profiles are like you said a status gesture but really don’t mean much. But I don’t have issues sexual I just have a super high sexual drive that I can’t never get satisfied with.

I had a threesome with a couple on here who I knew irl who introduced me to here. That was my original profile nearly five years ago.

Mansfield

[Removed by poster at 28/01/20 19:12:01]

Mansfield

"I had a threesome with a couple on here who I knew irl who introduced me to here. That was my original profile nearly five years ago."
l

Wow that’s an impressive way forever

» Add a new message to this topic