FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > is there really an excuse for not having a verification if you really want one?

is there really an excuse for not having a verification if you really want one?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

With so many people banging on about how hard it is to get verified, when there are so many social or club events happening dotted around the UK, have they got a valid excuse or is it down to laziness?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"With so many people banging on about how hard it is to get verified, when there are so many social or club events happening dotted around the UK, have they got a valid excuse or is it down to laziness?"

Anyone that can make the effort to get to a club or social will get a verification, so it's not really difficult.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

You're right, if it's that important to people, one night in a club and you could walk away with a dozen veris.

Not sure it's really laziness or not. A lot of people don't seem interested in the club scene, or really want an experienced person / couple to take them. And for single guys, obviously the price is high. So nerves, price, lack of interest.. they all come into it as well as potential laziness.

There's also socials, which happen all across the countries.

If it's important enough, it's easily remedied. It's moaning about something that's completely in their hands.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Some people aren't interested in the club or organised social side of fab. I wouldn't have gone to one just to get verified. Then again I never complained about being unverified when I was.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I was in a club on Saturday night, and out of all the people I met in there, only one person has given me a veri, so just going to a club for veris isn’t guaranteed. It would be far easier to get in the chat rooms here, and gain a webcam veri

"With so many people banging on about how hard it is to get verified, when there are so many social or club events happening dotted around the UK, have they got a valid excuse or is it down to laziness?"

Laziness and people expecting it to land o

I have verifications but what about people like myself that has children and runs a business?

I'm a single dad of 5 children and I know getting to a club or a party can be very difficult.

I've had a few invites and have had to turn them down as getting a babysitter is almost impossible.

Yes some people are lazy but it's not always black and white

I’m mainly using the forums for a giggle at the moment

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

"I was in a club on Saturday night, and out of all the people I met in there, only one person has given me a veri, so just going to a club for veris isn’t guaranteed. It would be far easier to get in the chat rooms here, and gain a webcam veri "

But you did get one. So if someone had zero, that's a great first veri for em.

And most clubs will verify, especially newbies.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We’ve been to a few clubs and haven’t received veris from them. Not everyone is on Fab.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Depends what after, if just meet shag n go on here then they've no interest in socials. Find there's quite a divide, it's social lifestyle with potential for us

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I think it's too big a question.

Depending where you live, if you work shifts, if you can afford to, if you can get a babysitter/carer etc

It could simply be harder for other people

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

"I was in a club on Saturday night, and out of all the people I met in there, only one person has given me a veri, so just going to a club for veris isn’t guaranteed. It would be far easier to get in the chat rooms here, and gain a webcam veri "

The club owners are usually more than happy to verify people if they ask

"I think it's too big a question.

Depending where you live, if you work shifts, if you can afford to, if you can get a babysitter/carer etc

It could simply be harder for other people "

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Those that tend to moan about not having a veri are those that expect them to land in their lap and who don't really "get" the site and the way it works, and so are unlikely to be the type to take the steps to get one.

Whilst veris *can* be an indicator of being genuine, they're not the be all and end all some people make them out to be either.

I've met a few people, both at clubs and privately, who don't seem inclined to leave verifications, perhaps especially for single men.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I think if people really want verified then they'll put in the effort to get one whether that by going to a club or having a social.

I do think some also occasionally use the 'I need a verification' line as an attempt to get a meet.

As far as verifications go I think a couple of real life verifications, even if just from socials, are of far more value than dozens of veris via cam.

All that said, I am not verified. That's from choice though and for personal reasons.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Yes, some men have valid excuses; some guys aren't interested in clubs. Clubs may work for a lot of women, but they don't work for a lot of men.

Some people just don't verify others. It just happens. A guy could meet 3 or 4 women and not get any verification. Some people simply don't consider it to be important. I've met loads who don't verify, and really, I don't expect them to!

X

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I have verifications but what about people like myself that has children and runs a business?

I'm a single dad of 5 children and I know getting to a club or a party can be very difficult.

I've had a few invites and have had to turn them down as getting a babysitter is almost impossible.

Yes some people are lazy but it's not always black and white "

If you can't get out to a social how will you meet someone?

By *orkshirefucktruck2Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

We won't meet unverified due to fakes,being verified really helps,why join a site and after months of being on moan of lack of meets,some can't be bothered to fill their profile in,like stated above many ways to do it so no excuse,

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Socials and clubs aren't for everyone, some people struggle in groups, some don't have transport, some just don't want to go to that sort of thing. It isn't lazy.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I have verifications but what about people like myself that has children and runs a business?

Yes some people are lazy but it's not always black and white

If you can't get out to a social how will you meet someone?"

Organised socials are at set dates and times, I can arrange to meet an individual at a time convenient to me.

I think there's far too much blanket judging of people on the forum. Not everyone struggling to meet is lazy.

» Add a new message to this topic