FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chasing

Chasing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've messaged everyone I find attractive locally and all have deleted me.

Fair enough, I'm a grown guy, i understand I'm not everyones type and that's fine.

Just wondering if i should let those come to me, but women dont message guys on here, do they?

Why would they need to when they have 400 messages to scroll through each day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've messaged everyone I find attractive locally and all have deleted me.

Fair enough, I'm a grown guy, i understand I'm not everyones type and that's fine.

Just wondering if i should let those come to me, but women dont message guys on here, do they?

Why would they need to when they have 400 messages to scroll through each day"

they pester me daily have a cast off or too if you like

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Some women do. It usually helps them find more suitable company.

As you seem to have exhausted all local options you have three choices.

Wait and see if anyone contacts you.

Try clubs.

Move somewhere new where there's a fresh batch of women waiting for your message.

A

Try clubs.

Move somewhere new where there's a fresh batch of women waiting for your message.

A"

I'll let the wife know we have to sell up.

Go to a group social mate, get talking to a few locals face to face and that might improve your luck.

Maybe they didnt see your message. Try sending them a again

Try outside of fab. Print off your pics with a copy of profile wording. Post this through each door in your locality with phone number attached. See if that works. You won’t see them ripping up letter so avoids deletion deflation.

Try clubs.

A"

I'm a patient guy. I dont expect anything overnight.

I have met a couple of people and have made a good friend, sadly we live far apart so it's hard to see each other often.

I'll just wait and see what happens, if not then so be it. It's only a site, not the be all and end all

"Try outside of fab. Print off your pics with a copy of profile wording. Post this through each door in your locality with phone number attached. See if that works. You won’t see them ripping up letter so avoids deletion deflation. "

Door to door slagging?

"Maybe they didnt see your message. Try sending them a again "

and again. And again. Nobody minds that.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Always ask yourself if you are presenting yourself as a man somebody might want to meet. That means have good photos, good profile text and make sure your messages are appealing. You'd be amazed how many guys on here think their messages are acceptable when they are in fact terrible.

What makes you think women don’t message men on here?

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

On a curve ball note. I do not fab in my local area, I don't want to potentially bump into meets in real life, maybe cast your net a little further out ...

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

Maybe you didn't attach enough cock pics? Did you comment on something in their profile? That's a big no no.

Make it as short and generic as possible, ideally copy/paste with well lit cock pics

Alternatively chat in the forum and message relevant to thread chat, you'd be amazed how much easier it is to get talking to the lovely ladies...

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Maybe they didnt see your message. Try sending them a again

and again. And again. Nobody minds that."

Then again

Then again

"

Then again

"

Don’t forget to insult them if no reply is given.

Then again

Don’t forget to insult them if no reply is given."

Hahaha, yeah. I'm not daft. I send one message, they dont reply they dont reply. It's just I dont wanna be a guy just messaging everyone on here just to get laid. I'm not that shallow or desperate.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Four veris in the past month? You're obviously doing something right OP - so stick to what you've been doing maybe?

Think of it this way, when you're out and about you probably find less than 5% of the people you pass attractive and chances are less than 5% of them will feel the same about you - it's no different here really.

Maybe you didn't attach enough cock pics? Did you comment on something in their profile? That's a big no no.

Make it as short and generic as possible, ideally copy/paste with well lit cock pics

Alternatively chat in the forum and message relevant to thread chat, you'd be amazed how much easier it is to get talking to the lovely ladies... "

I dont send dick pics unless it says on their profile to on first messages usually.

I usually try and mention something from their profile, but usually a witty comment or something positive, which usually gains responses better.

"Four veris in the past month? You're obviously doing something right OP - so stick to what you've been doing maybe?

Think of it this way, when you're out and about you probably find less than 5% of the people you pass attractive and chances are less than 5% of them will feel the same about you - it's no different here really."

I'm not complaining

SAME!

Im no brad pitt but i am a nice guy... maybe thats the issue

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Posting on the forum can work, your expressing yourself, direct messages can work but people get some impression of your personality via the forums.

SAME!

Im no brad pitt but i am a nice guy... maybe thats the issue"

It's not that theresowt wrong with being a nice guy. It's probably the luck that the local women to us just dont find us their type

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hello!

First thing is, don't go local. If you think about it, do you think women want to shag local men?

Second; Women get shit loads of messages. Imagine you go to a shop and you see a shit load of advertisements in the window. Which one stands out? The one in a different colour, different shape, different background, etc. Basically, carefully craft a message which cannot be ignored.

Third; your profile has to look and sound fairly good. Imagine you go to a supermarket and you want to buy soap. There are 10 brands which you don't know, all the same cost. Which will you buy? The one with the box which most appeals to you!

Women do message on here, but don't expect it to happen often. Women seem to message for reasons other than sex, like regarding an interesting subject, an observation or something.

Women are difficult but it's great if you like a challenge! Ha!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People come and go from here and they also have varied and changeable needs.

Whilst people may message others, they rarely have truly continued to optimise their abilities here. Selling themselves really well - including profile and how they find others? Swinging via a keyboard only - or truly swinging? Social engagements? Etc.

There's tons of advice on the way forum for all this. Women search for men too. Are you going to be attractive to them and give them what they are looking for?

Hello!

First thing is, don't go local. If you think about it, do you think women want to shag local men?

Second; Women get shit loads of messages. Imagine you go to a shop and you see a shit load of advertisements in the window. Which one stands out? The one in a different colour, different shape, different background, etc. Basically, carefully craft a message which cannot be ignored.

Third; your profile has to look and sound fairly good. Imagine you go to a supermarket and you want to buy soap. There are 10 brands which you don't know, all the same cost. Which will you buy? The one with the box which most appeals to you!

Women do message on here, but don't expect it to happen often. Women seem to message for reasons other than sex, like regarding an interesting subject, an observation or something.

Women are difficult but it's great if you like a challenge! Ha!"

See,that just seems all a bit like I'm just trying to get laid and will be happy with anything.

I've written my profile, I have my pics, and I'm looking for someone to like me for who I am. Not because I've got the best packaging. I'm me, I want someone who likes me for me.

When I say locally, I mean the city of leeds, not the neighbouring streets lol.

I suppose I seem dour with this post, I'm not, I was just really asking peoples opinions if women do message guys. I'm happy to wait and see what happens.

I'm doing ok,

» Add a new message to this topic