FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I know you're tired

I know you're tired

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Of loving, of loving, with nobody to love.

Have you ever just grabbed somebody for no other reason than you didnt want to leave the party with nobody to love?

So basically, have you ever went with someone you wouldn't normally just so that you didn't go home alone?

Fab related, have you ever met someone on here you wouldn't normally because you weren't getting anywhere with those you really like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No although when I’ve felt a bit down or upset I have chatted with people that I normally wouldn’t chat to. I couldn’t go as far as to physically use someone just because I’m at a loose end.

I'm not here for love.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No although when I’ve felt a bit down or upset I have chatted with people that I normally wouldn’t chat to. I couldn’t go as far as to physically use someone just because I’m at a loose end. "

Good answer and I'd be the same

That song came on the radio so I made a thread around it

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Nope, if I don't like anyone then I'd rather leave alone than make anyone feel worse if they found out they were a booby prize.

Quite happy to be alone and dont feel the need to fill it with someone I wouldn't like to spend time with through choice.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"No although when I’ve felt a bit down or upset I have chatted with people that I normally wouldn’t chat to. I couldn’t go as far as to physically use someone just because I’m at a loose end. "

This

I used to meet people from Fab because I was lonely.

It never worked - no sex is better than shit sex.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I never have. But then I'm usually pretty happy in my own company anyhow. If I meet someone or leave somewhere with someone it's because I want to be with them. Some nights I'd love to be cuddled up to someone but would rather cuddle with someone I like rather than cuddle with someone thinking how fast can I leave here lol

Yes and yes. Sometimes just having the heaviness and warm of someone is nice, especially if you are feeling lonely.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"Yes and yes. Sometimes just having the heaviness and warm of someone is nice, especially if you are feeling lonely. "

The bad side of being single is these are the things you miss out on.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

In my younger days when I was a bit wayward yes. Would I do it now, definitely not as it doesn’t feel good and actually you feel worse afterwards

"Of loving, of loving, with nobody to love.

Have you ever just grabbed somebody for no other reason than you didnt want to leave the party with nobody to love?

So basically, have you ever went with someone you wouldn't normally just so that you didn't go home alone?

Fab related, have you ever met someone on here you wouldn't normally because you weren't getting anywhere with those you really like?"

Most definitely not

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"In my younger days when I was a bit wayward yes. Would I do it now, definitely not as it doesn’t feel good and actually you feel worse afterwards "

This

I'd rather have a wank now. It's sex with someone I love and I never get turned down.

A

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Of loving, of loving, with nobody to love.

Fab related, have you ever met someone on here you wouldn't normally because you weren't getting anywhere with those you really like?"

Very familiar- although at the minute I'm more inclined to accept digital company rather than physical company. I really miss waking up in bed and cuddling someone. Although this will take some doing to undo

» Add a new message to this topic