FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting blocked ... help .. not even a dick pic lol

Getting blocked ... help .. not even a dick pic lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’ve been on this site few years now and had a little break and deleted profile and started again ... but tonight we’ve been talking to people and for some reason half way through convo we are being blocked ... I don’t get it... we’re not weirdos or being pushy arseholes, I know we are not everyone’s cup of tea but tonight lots of blocks .. what’s everyone’s thoughts xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They don’t want to speak to you or meet you

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Without knowing what you're saying it's hard to tell... I guess they changed their minds for whatever reason, it just means you're not compatible. Onto the next one

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's probably something you're saying once you get to a certain point in the conversation. Are your conversations following the same pattern each time, are you getting blocked at the same point?

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

It’s one of those things that happens. You’ll probably never know so it’s best to just move on. I don’t think you’re going to struggle to find people to meet though.

Just feel like a block is a bit much, just say not for me .... and that’s cool , why can’t people be honest xxx

"Just feel like a block is a bit much, just say not for me .... and that’s cool , why can’t people be honest xxx"

They are being honest, by blocking you. I’d rather block than have to explain I’m not interested. Been burnt to many times.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just feel like a block is a bit much, just say not for me .... and that’s cool , why can’t people be honest xxx"

Can't get more honest than a block!

Ok I get it, guess we all approach things differently then, no worries ?? xxx

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"We’ve been on this site few years now and had a little break and deleted profile and started again ... but tonight we’ve been talking to people and for some reason half way through convo we are being blocked ... I don’t get it... we’re not weirdos or being pushy arseholes, I know we are not everyone’s cup of tea but tonight lots of blocks .. what’s everyone’s thoughts xxx"

maybe they realised they know yous from the real world and thats not for them? or maybe as quoted above they decided not too take it further... thick skin is needed on Fabs

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"We’ve been on this site few years now and had a little break and deleted profile and started again ... but tonight we’ve been talking to people and for some reason half way through convo we are being blocked ... I don’t get it... we’re not weirdos or being pushy arseholes, I know we are not everyone’s cup of tea but tonight lots of blocks .. what’s everyone’s thoughts xxx"

I don’t care yr conversation goes, I wouldn’t block u

"We’ve been on this site few years now and had a little break and deleted profile and started again ... but tonight we’ve been talking to people and for some reason half way through convo we are being blocked ... I don’t get it... we’re not weirdos or being pushy arseholes, I know we are not everyone’s cup of tea but tonight lots of blocks .. what’s everyone’s thoughts xxx

I don’t care yr conversation goes, I wouldn’t block u "

Lol woop

We think people block as they're not interested and it saves them coming across a profile again they've no interest in. Not something we do, but we think thats the reason it happens.

By *ezmanyorksMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I guess some people just find it easier and less confrontational than just using manners and saying sorry it’s not for them

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"We think people block as they're not interested and it saves them coming across a profile again they've no interest in. Not something we do, but we think thats the reason it happens. "

I preemptively block profiles from nearby that I have no interest in meeting or that I know are incompatible. Some people seem to take blocking very personally though

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Difficult to say without knowing the messages and who you were messaging etc - but one thought having looked at your profile and seeing you're primarily looking for single women - it's possible, if it was single women you were messaging, that some of them won't have been women at all and the conversation had either reached a "climax" for them, or got to a point of no return so blocking was an easy way out

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Blocking is the clear indication that you can focus your attention on to other people.

Most people will not be compatible with most other people. This is the main reason why we are blocked, if we've been honest and respectful.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Perhaps they suddenly thought you are well above their league?

"Difficult to say without knowing the messages and who you were messaging etc - but one thought having looked at your profile and seeing you're primarily looking for single women - it's possible, if it was single women you were messaging, that some of them won't have been women at all and the conversation had either reached a "climax" for them, or got to a point of no return so blocking was an easy way out"

Looking at your pics I’m going with Gemini’s theory. Can only suggest screening more thoroughly and scrutinising messages carefully. Do they sound like a bloke?

Dont worry about it lol

Well I'm glad you're back. I've missed those legs!!

"We think people block as they're not interested and it saves them coming across a profile again they've no interest in. Not something we do, but we think thats the reason it happens. "

We go to clubs and parties so don't want to cause any drama or upset if we bumped into any of the people who are simply are not our type so usually just be polite about it. manners cost nothing and it's OK to have people in the fab club that it's just social

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The blocking facility here is a very useful and positive tool.

» Add a new message to this topic