FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies thigh squeeze masturbation

Ladies thigh squeeze masturbation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshman1974 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Hey all

Wondering how many of the women here are able to masturbate to orgasm by crossing their legs and squeezing their thighs together so that it stimulates the clit just the right way so that they can orgasm hands free. I've been told that it can help if the seam of jeans etc sits in just the right place

So can you do it and if you can has it meant you have been able to orgasm discretly in public?

If I ever come back as a woman I'm coming back as one who can do this ha ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I have but I think I'm pretty rare. It's happened a handful of times in my life, usually takes me by surprise.

Swansea

"No"

Short and to the point

I think there are very few who can tbh

Swansea

"I have but I think I'm pretty rare. It's happened a handful of times in my life, usually takes me by surprise."

Oh interesting so it's not something you can do whenever you feel like, it's something that just happens? Surely you feel the build up of arousal etc Or is it too quick to notice? Is the orgasm as good as regulary masturbation or eex?

Liverpool

"I have but I think I'm pretty rare. It's happened a handful of times in my life, usually takes me by surprise.

Oh interesting so it's not something you can do whenever you feel like, it's something that just happens? Surely you feel the build up of arousal etc Or is it too quick to notice? Is the orgasm as good as regulary masturbation or eex?"

Definitely not something I can choose to do. There's not much of a build up no. I just get a particular feeling come over me all of a sudden and then if I tense up and squeeze my thighs together it happens. It's hard to compare it as it's very different. I guess it's most similar to when using water pressure like the shower head.

Swansea

"I have but I think I'm pretty rare. It's happened a handful of times in my life, usually takes me by surprise.

Oh interesting so it's not something you can do whenever you feel like, it's something that just happens? Surely you feel the build up of arousal etc Or is it too quick to notice? Is the orgasm as good as regulary masturbation or eex?

Definitely not something I can choose to do. There's not much of a build up no. I just get a particular feeling come over me all of a sudden and then if I tense up and squeeze my thighs together it happens. It's hard to compare it as it's very different. I guess it's most similar to when using water pressure like the shower head."

Thanks for replying Lacey. Us men are quite limited in the wanking dept compared to you women ha ha

Liverpool

Definitely not something I can choose to do. There's not much of a build up no. I just get a particular feeling come over me all of a sudden and then if I tense up and squeeze my thighs together it happens. It's hard to compare it as it's very different. I guess it's most similar to when using water pressure like the shower head.

Thanks for replying Lacey. Us men are quite limited in the wanking dept compared to you women ha ha"

Haha maybe we're just more inventive

Swansea

Thanks for replying Lacey. Us men are quite limited in the wanking dept compared to you women ha ha

Haha maybe we're just more inventive "

Ha Ha true still think you have more options though. Like one of my ex's we bought a we vibe 4 remote vibe. She would orgasm so easily from it. Had a lot of fun in cinemas, cafes, supermarkets etc She was a student at the time and used to wear it to boring lectures to spice things up.

Ah yes this is something I could probably do. I have to be really horny though and like you say a jeans seam or something sitting just right. I couldnt do it on the bus or anything though. Takes concentration and relaxation and privacy

Never orgasmed by doing it but sometimes when I’m feeling incredibly turned on it can relieve a little of the pressure!

Swansea

"Ah yes this is something I could probably do. I have to be really horny though and like you say a jeans seam or something sitting just right. I couldnt do it on the bus or anything though. Takes concentration and relaxation and privacy "

Ah well you have homework thenha ha. Had an ex who could do it anywhere and have really good orgasms - that she would disuise as a coughing fit!

Swansea

"Never orgasmed by doing it but sometimes when I’m feeling incredibly turned on it can relieve a little of the pressure!"

Keep practicing and you may find you can get all the way there think of the fun you could have in otherwise boring situations!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Ha Ha true still think you have more options though. Like one of my ex's we bought a we vibe 4 remote vibe. She would orgasm so easily from it. Had a lot of fun in cinemas, cafes, supermarkets etc She was a student at the time and used to wear it to boring lectures to spice things up. "

We are trying the remote egg, with him at the controls

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A friend of mine was able to do this.

She would do it in the car on a long drive to help pass the time.

Swansea

Ha Ha true still think you have more options though. Like one of my ex's we bought a we vibe 4 remote vibe. She would orgasm so easily from it. Had a lot of fun in cinemas, cafes, supermarkets etc She was a student at the time and used to wear it to boring lectures to spice things up.

We are trying the remote egg, with him at the controls "

Have fun, you may fine we vibe 4 or similar is better as you can get it to sit right on the clit if it fits your anatomy well. Enjoy!

Swansea

"A friend of mine was able to do this.

She would do it in the car on a long drive to help pass the time.

"

Women have all the luck don't they mate? My ex would do it everywhere. You name it, she did it there ha ha

By *hamCouple30Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

My granny's house?

Have done this many times when out in public, work etc, Sir usually messages while I'm out, one word command to orgasm there and then no matter where I am. Dont find it as satisfying though would rather masturbate properly elsewhere

Swansea

"My granny's house?"

Ha Ha you've found one of the few places she managed not to!

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I can but it really depends on how horny i am and what type of clothes im wearing. But it takes me a lot longer and i really dont fancy doing a when harry met sally thing in the middle of a restaurant

Swansea

"Have done this many times when out in public, work etc, Sir usually messages while I'm out, one word command to orgasm there and then no matter where I am. Dont find it as satisfying though would rather masturbate properly elsewhere"

Does it take you long to do? So if you had a choice you'd rather say go to the bathroom at work and masturbate rather than thigh squeeze?

Swansea

"I can but it really depends on how horny i am and what type of clothes im wearing. But it takes me a lot longer and i really dont fancy doing a when harry met sally thing in the middle of a restaurant"

Can understand that, my ex was lucky that she could do it easily, but she always had to cover up her orgasms by faking a coughing fit or something like that

"Have done this many times when out in public, work etc, Sir usually messages while I'm out, one word command to orgasm there and then no matter where I am. Dont find it as satisfying though would rather masturbate properly elsewhere

Does it take you long to do? So if you had a choice you'd rather say go to the bathroom at work and masturbate rather than thigh squeeze?"

Doesnt take me that long, no. Though must admit with kegals in its 100 times easier.

Yup prefer to get the fingers or something else in there.

Swansea

"Have done this many times when out in public, work etc, Sir usually messages while I'm out, one word command to orgasm there and then no matter where I am. Dont find it as satisfying though would rather masturbate properly elsewhere

Does it take you long to do? So if you had a choice you'd rather say go to the bathroom at work and masturbate rather than thigh squeeze?

Doesnt take me that long, no. Though must admit with kegals in its 100 times easier.

Yup prefer to get the fingers or something else in there."

Interesting you mention Kegels as my ex said that doing those could make her orgasm too, though thigh squeezing was more intense. I used to make her do it a few times while we were say in restaurant and when I could see she was about to orgasm I'd call the waiter over and say "oh my gf would like to order something..." fun times!

Oh I’ve done this before

Swansea

"Oh I’ve done this before "

Good orgasms each time with it? What locations and do you need to disguise your orgasm?

» Add a new message to this topic