FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fear of being heard shagging

Fear of being heard shagging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If i’m playing in a club it doesn't bother me at all, hotels i try to be respectful but at home i go through a few precautions to not be heard having coitus.

Does anyone else have this small fear? What do you do about it?

Im guessing theres folk who care not as we’re all adults and are entitled to have sex.

Please share your experiences and opinions kindly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I used to when I was 18 sneaking in through my fwb window, trying to have silent sex so not to wake his mum up or she would have gone epic at us, oh fun memories

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A couple of nights ago my neighbours left their curtains open whilst shagging. Some things can't be unseen...

I once had a night of shenanigans that was ver active and loud, a few days later, the fella that lived in the flat below mine made comment about it sounding like I had a fun night, he wasn't wrong.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I have to pull my bed away from the wall so the banging doesn't piss off my arsehole neighbours.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

[Removed by poster at 24/01/20 19:53:00]

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Never been worried about being heard, either at home or in hotels.

The walls stop other hotel guests seeing us (although that never bothered us much in the past either) and as I've heard the neighbours on both sides banging away many a time before why should we worry about noise?

I suppose it helps neither of neighbours are in their 80's or look like The Krankies.

There are worse noises to hear. Next doors regular screaming at each other sessions during arguments and boy racer teenagers playing Scooter at 1am.........

A

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

My once neighbour now does admin for my company. She still mentions how the noise travelled. We laugh about it and I hang my head in pretend shame.

My neighbours now are so quiet but we get on really well .. I apologise now and then for being a noisy neighbour, hopefully it covers it all .. whether it be party, loud tunes or other! I usually accomodate so maybe I should try and vary that!

Once I'm in the zone there's no holding back

I honestly don't care as long as my son can't hear.

To be honest this morning I had sex with beast minutes before the hotel check out time and we could hear the cleaners in the corridor and it turned me on knowing we may be heard.

By *ornychickxxxWoman  over a year ago

north east

Yes I’m quite vocal wherever I maybe! I’ve had my mouth covered before in a hotel to try and silence me!

» Add a new message to this topic