FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If a woman is primarily attracted to

If a woman is primarily attracted to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bad boys, can she really complain when she gets treated badly? Discuss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More often than not the ‘bad boys’ are usually the best looking and you can’t help who you’re physically attracted to. Also no one deserves to be purposely treated badly so no they shouldn’t be blamed.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Tricky - but I'd say it's a definite risk.

Being attracted to something you know is bad for you is a common trait, be it partners, drink or any activity.

Sometimes the heart rules the head and sensibl decisions go out the window followed by plenty of 'told you so' reactions from either yourself or others.

Experience should educate people. But it often doesn't and some think 'next time will be different'.

Til the next time.......

A

Or they think or hope they will be the one to tame him.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

A bad boy is exactly that. A bad boy. Usually means rude, selfish, dishonest and inconsiderate behaviour. If in spite of all this she plows ahead, she has no one else to blame but herself if she feels treated badly. To think he would change for her is usually wishful thinking.

"A bad boy. Usually means rude, selfish, dishonest and inconsiderate behaviour."

It also means thrilling, confident, and independent - probably the most alluring traits a person can have.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No one deserves to be treated badly, but balancing desire and risk of hurt is necessary.

It's still ultimately on the person treating someone badly not to do it. I think that gets buried when risk mitigation comes up.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The real question should be Will Smith or Martin Lawrence, surely?

A

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

If somebody mistreats a woman it is not the woman's fault (or the equivalent for a man). However, it is possible to protect yourself to a certain extent by avoiding red flags. I think protection and wise choices is a more helpful outlook on this sort of situation than blame.

"A bad boy. Usually means rude, selfish, dishonest and inconsiderate behaviour.

It also means thrilling, confident, and independent - probably the most alluring traits a person can have. "

Does it now? Those traits are found across all types of men, not just the twats.

"The real question should be Will Smith or Martin Lawrence, surely?

A"

can't I have both? Ok will smith if I have to choose

Manchester (she/her)

It also means thrilling, confident, and independent - probably the most alluring traits a person can have.

Does it now? Those traits are found across all types of men, not just the twats."

It's a correlation.

And yes, some good men are like that too.

Does it now? Those traits are found across all types of men, not just the twats."

Even nice boys can treat you badly

"Even nice boys can treat you badly "

True

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

They also like pretending to be good boys and have sex, block the lady, move onto the next, oh so common unfortunately and its a horrible thing to do.

Women are also guilty of It as well though.

This is why I don't bother going on dating sites, at least on here sex is promised at the forefront not relationships.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"A bad boy is exactly that. A bad boy. Usually means rude, selfish, dishonest and inconsiderate behaviour. If in spite of all this she plows ahead, she has no one else to blame but herself if she feels treated badly. To think he would change for her is usually wishful thinking. "

Often they don't show this behaviour straight away, they are also often highly manipulative.

Would you say the same if it was one of your relatives being treated badly?

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, I'd much rather have a bad boy than a "Nice Guy TM" (it's a thing, not a good thing).

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Very true. And "nice" boys aren't always as nice as they think they are/project to be.

No one deserves to be treated like shit but I do think that someone can self reflect and look at their behaviour and stop repeating the same mistakes.

Also, bollocks to bad guys being more attractive. So daft.

Everyone, even "nice guys" have the capacity to treat someone badly and this may in fact happen. With re to bad boys, I don't defend their abusive behaviour, but it's part of their nature. If the woman knows this and willingly puts herself in the line of fire by seeing them, she really can only blame herself.

If he reveals his true colours after only a time that's different as she would have been led on by false appearances. In any case, the solution is simple. Leave him.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’m a bad boy, now who wants treating badly

Admittedly there are other factors in this depending on individual people, but, I think that it eventually boils down to us being human and always wanting what we cant have. Like i dont think girls go around looking for bad boys but for the short term it can be exciting and adventurous. Plus maybe badboys dont generally have many hang ups and certainly care less about there behaviour so that can show a confidence that's attractive. Maybe anyway? Just my thoughts.

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

I married a very good looking man. hense am separated donkeys years.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Men a?

Dudley

Regardless of why women fall for these men, they don't deserve to be treated badly.

"I’m a bad boy, now who wants treating badly "

Always finds a clever angle

Manchester (she/her)

"Regardless of why women fall for these men, they don't deserve to be treated badly."

Yup. Abuse is the fault of abusers. End.

"Bad boys, can she really complain when she gets treated badly? Discuss."
define a bad boy ?

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Regardless of why women fall for these men, they don't deserve to be treated badly."

Agreed.

I’m not sure there’s such a thing as a bad guy, most people display traits of good and bad don’t they?

As said above, “good guys” can certainly behave badly too

Up North

"Regardless of why women fall for these men, they don't deserve to be treated badly.

Yup. Abuse is the fault of abusers. End."

When was the word abuse mentioned?

Manchester (she/her)

"Regardless of why women fall for these men, they don't deserve to be treated badly.

When was the word abuse mentioned? "

Insert other words for bad treatment in place of abuse/abuser if you like, the point stands.

[Removed by poster at 24/01/20 15:14:48]

"Bad boys, can she really complain when she gets treated badly? Discuss.define a bad boy ?"
well I wasn't thinking of abusers, more players, cheaters ect.

By *otrockWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Agreed.

I’m not sure there’s such a thing as a bad guy, most people display traits of good and bad don’t they?

As said above, “good guys” can certainly behave badly too"

Definitely this

Up North

Insert other words for bad treatment in place of abuse/abuser if you like, the point stands."

I think you need to define a bad boy before insinuating they badly treat / abuse people.

"I think I bad boys is great but not seen the 3rd one yet

someone had to do it "

Someone did do it 3 posts from the start

aw I missed it shit, but on a serious side no I don't think anyone should be treat badly

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Urghhh!! I wouldn’t give you a thank you for a bad boy, all that drama and shit, not for me, give me Mr Niceguy any day of the week Plus I find all the bemoaning so annoying and believe me I have heard every excuse why they are still with such twats, I support my friends as much as I can but when they are just being made a fool of time and time again it becomes a topic j refuse to talk about with a few of them, harsh I know but I don’t want to keep offering you advice if you are still making excuses for total dick heads to be in your life It makes me cross on their behalf

Sorry I got a bit ranty there but I have a few close friends in this situation and I hate seeing them being a twat of

Yup. Abuse is the fault of abusers. End."

Yes. Your Totally right. My mind went off onto a tangent going into to much of the psychology, but yes it's not right.

Manchester (she/her)

Insert other words for bad treatment in place of abuse/abuser if you like, the point stands.

I think you need to define a bad boy before insinuating they badly treat / abuse people. "

The OP included, if the woman was treated badly, should the woman be blamed?

The person treating someone badly gets the blame, not their victim. Whether it rises to abuse or not.

She may choose to get into relationships which are unwise and she should perhaps examine that, but she's having behaviour inflicted on her, not the reverse.

The same applies with any gender combination btw.

"Even nice boys can treat you badly

Very true. And "nice" boys aren't always as nice as they think they are/project to be.

No one deserves to be treated like shit but I do think that someone can self reflect and look at their behaviour and stop repeating the same mistakes.

Also, bollocks to bad guys being more attractive. So daft."

Bad guys are generally better looking or else you wouldn’t tolerate the bad behaviour shit. Imagine a mediocre looking guy treating you the way bad boys typically do, you’d be like what the fuck, go away

"Bad boys, can she really complain when she gets treated badly? Discuss.define a bad boy ?"
just asking because up to about age of 24 I was classed as a bad boy police probation judge all said I'm bad but yet never violent or abusive never have I hit or treat a female badly yet even now approaching 50 some of my friends say I was a really bad lad

Up North

I think you need to define a bad boy before insinuating they badly treat / abuse people.

The person treating someone badly gets the blame, not their victim. Whether it rises to abuse or not.

She may choose to get into relationships which are unwise and she should perhaps examine that, but she's having behaviour inflicted on her, not the reverse.

The same applies with any gender combination btw."

A bad boy to some is nipping out for a pint every now and again instead of listening to her indoors moaning. This ‘behaviour’ I understand is totally unacceptable and he should be burnt at the stake.

My question still stands. What is a bad boy?

The same applies with any gender combination btw."

I don't think the person should be blamed for the others bad behaviour, but if they knew the person had a reputation for treating people badly before they decided to date them, then they shouldn't be shocked if they also get treated badly as well.

Manchester (she/her)

A bad boy to some is nipping out for a pint every now and again instead of listening to her indoors moaning. This ‘behaviour’ I understand is totally unacceptable and he should be burnt at the stake.

My question still stands. What is a bad boy? "

Our definitions differ, clearly.

And I was focused on poor treatment rather than the bad boy label.

Manchester (she/her)

I don't think the person should be blamed for the others bad behaviour, but if they knew the person had a reputation for treating people badly before they decided to date them, then they shouldn't be shocked if they also get treated badly as well.

"

While that's possibly true, I think personal examination and growth should be outside the sphere of blame, particularly where they're being treated badly.

There are any number of reasons, some to varying degrees outside this person's control, why they might be unconsciously repeating unhealthy psychological patterns. (Ask me how I know etc. And yes, I had lots of therapy and continue to do the work to overcome my issues, but that doesn't take any of the blame away from those who chose or choose to mistreat me).

Just to make it clear I wouldn't call abusers bad boys, I'd call them many unrepeatable horrible things but bad boy isn't one of them

Manchester (she/her)

"Just to make it clear I wouldn't call abusers bad boys, I'd call them many unrepeatable horrible things but bad boy isn't one of them"

Yes. That's my fault, apologies for the derail. I do think to a degree it's on a continuum. But regardless, bad behaviour is on the person behaving badly.

My question still stands. What is a bad boy? "

A bad boy to me is a guy that has his fingers in lots of pies, the kind who will kiss your cheek to finger your arse, the type who will fuck you and then ghost you or throw you crumbs to keep you there for when they need you. These type of men are generally very attractive because a not so attractive guy wouldn’t be able to get that kind of attention in the first place.

Up North

"Just to make it clear I wouldn't call abusers bad boys, I'd call them many unrepeatable horrible things but bad boy isn't one of them"

^^ this

A bad boy to me is a guy that has his fingers in lots of pies, the kind who will kiss your cheek to finger your arse, the type who will fuck you and then ghost you or throw you crumbs to keep you there for when they need you. These type of men are generally very attractive because a not so attractive guy wouldn’t be able to get that kind of attention in the first place. "

In your experience perhaps. I couldn't disagree with you more. Again, you have a tendency to generalise and belittle

A bad boy to me is a guy that has his fingers in lots of pies, the kind who will kiss your cheek to finger your arse, the type who will fuck you and then ghost you or throw you crumbs to keep you there for when they need you. These type of men are generally very attractive because a not so attractive guy wouldn’t be able to get that kind of attention in the first place. "

looks like we all differ in what a bad boy is I no some like me who ain't no oil painting and had some stunning ladies all about the money and let's say hype and connections sniff sniff

I'm sure 'Gary from accounts' who wants to take a girl kayaking at the weekend at his expense would fare less well than the chiseled lead guitarist who wants the same girl to snort whatever off the end of his cock, and pump her from behind for 2 hours afterwards with 2 of his mates round the front.

Manchester (she/her)

"A bad boy to me is a guy that has his fingers in lots of pies, the kind who will kiss your cheek to finger your arse, the type who will fuck you and then ghost you or throw you crumbs to keep you there for when they need you. These type of men are generally very attractive because a not so attractive guy wouldn’t be able to get that kind of attention in the first place. "

Depending on the dynamic involved, I wouldn't call this bad at all. It works for me here.

Manchester (she/her)

Does it now? Those traits are found across all types of men, not just the twats.

I'm sure 'Gary from accounts' who wants to take a girl kayaking at the weekend at his expense would fare less well than the chiseled lead guitarist who wants the same girl to snort whatever off the end of his cock, and pump her from behind for 2 hours afterwards with 2 of his mates round the front. "

What about Joe from accounts who splits dinner evenly, makes me feel safe, hints of more to come. And then in private, fucks me for four hours and gives me the night of my life?

Life's not black and white.

What about if you fall for a nice guy that turns bad but ends up too scared to leave due to threats from him and his family scared you so much you can't leave does that make the woman weak?

Manchester (she/her)

"What about if you fall for a nice guy that turns bad but ends up too scared to leave due to threats from him and his family scared you so much you can't leave does that make the woman weak? "

Yes, dynamics around leaving are complicated too.

Well, what's a bad boy then? Let's define this.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"A bad boy to me is a guy that has his fingers in lots of pies, the kind who will kiss your cheek to finger your arse, the type who will fuck you and then ghost you or throw you crumbs to keep you there for when they need you. These type of men are generally very attractive because a not so attractive guy wouldn’t be able to get that kind of attention in the first place.

Depending on the dynamic involved, I wouldn't call this bad at all. It works for me here."

I wouldn't define this as a 'bad boy ' either, I dislike victim shaming and victim blaming though!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Some confusion over what a bad boy is so I thought this might help

https://youtu.be/IhIjcJ33y0I

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"What about if you fall for a nice guy that turns bad but ends up too scared to leave due to threats from him and his family scared you so much you can't leave does that make the woman weak? "

Gender is irrelevant. I would say it makes the person intimidated a victim.

I'm a bad boy.

In the sense that I'm a boy and I'm bad at everything.

"What about if you fall for a nice guy that turns bad but ends up too scared to leave due to threats from him and his family scared you so much you can't leave does that make the woman weak?

Gender is irrelevant. I would say it makes the person intimidated a victim."

Shouldn't have gender specified as it happens to all but I agree to what you said

"What about if you fall for a nice guy that turns bad but ends up too scared to leave due to threats from him and his family scared you so much you can't leave does that make the woman weak?

Yes, dynamics around leaving are complicated too."

By *arksxMan  over a year ago

Leicester / London

Bad (boys?) or (bad men)

Maturity resolves a lot the points that have been raised.

A bad boy who can't communicate what he wants is really just a narcissistic wrapped up in insecurity.

A bad man who know what he wants and how to get it is a different breed.

Simply..

bad boys bully with brash ego

Bad men lead by presence and stature

We need to define what a bad grandad is too.

of course once they get what they want why do they need you anymore

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I think the definition of bad boy is important here, as is the fact that it is very subjective - for instance I personally would expect single guys on here to be meeting others as that is what I believe the purpose of this site is, but someone else may interpret the same behaviour as the guy being a "player".

I'm in no way condoning physical or mental mistreatment, but my interpretation of the OP is that this is about expected standards of behaviour rather than "abuse"

"I think the definition of bad boy is important here, as is the fact that it is very subjective - for instance I personally would expect single guys on here to be meeting others as that is what I believe the purpose of this site is, but someone else may interpret the same behaviour as the guy being a "player".

I'm in no way condoning physical or mental mistreatment, but my interpretation of the OP is that this is about expected standards of behaviour rather than "abuse""

Thank you lily I have tried explaining that x

I understand a bad boy to be a player rather than an abusive shite .

I'm thinking of life in general rater than fab life

By *e Sing TooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"More often than not the ‘bad boys’ are usually the best looking and you can’t help who you’re physically attracted to. Also no one deserves to be purposely treated badly so no they shouldn’t be blamed. "

This is a myth. We know many, many great looking single guys who are just lovely. Women and men go for whomever is their equivalent in emotional intelligence. And there is never a good excuse for treating someone badly.

I can agree bad boys do tend to be better looking I know as I'm not a good looking guy but I am nice lol

I fail to see what's complicated about this. There is no excuse for bad behaviour, whatever it may be. The person committing unpleasant acts is guilty. No one disputes this. If the woman knows he's a bad boy from the outset and insists on seeing him and gets burned, she has no one to blame but herself. End of. The guy is guilty for being a dick. She's equally at fault for placing herself in that position of "victim".

"A bad boy is exactly that. A bad boy. Usually means rude, selfish, dishonest and inconsiderate behaviour. If in spite of all this she plows ahead, she has no one else to blame but herself if she feels treated badly. To think he would change for her is usually wishful thinking. "

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I'm attracted to them however, they treat me in a way that hurts I can now withdraw.

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

"I fail to see what's complicated about this. There is no excuse for bad behaviour, whatever it may be. The person committing unpleasant acts is guilty. No one disputes this. If the woman knows he's a bad boy from the outset and insists on seeing him and gets burned, she has no one to blame but herself. End of. The guy is guilty for being a dick. She's equally at fault for placing herself in that position of "victim"."

Was about to write somethimg out and then saw this.

You've summed it up perfectly!

No one (men or women) have any excuse to treat the other badly. But if you put your hand in the fire knowing it burns then do not be surprised when your hand gets burnt.

But that is frustrating if seeking a relationship. On Fab however, if you take for example Clusterfucktress's stipulation of needing to be ridiculously handsome in order to get a meet, she can easily discard if he turns out to be total knob despite his looks. Plenty more where that came from.

"I fail to see what's complicated about this. There is no excuse for bad behaviour, whatever it may be. The person committing unpleasant acts is guilty. No one disputes this. If the woman knows he's a bad boy from the outset and insists on seeing him and gets burned, she has no one to blame but herself. End of. The guy is guilty for being a dick. She's equally at fault for placing herself in that position of "victim"."

I'll add that too often people will use this to play the victim card to earn sympathy points and cover for their poor judgement and choices.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

People do whatever people let them do.

Bad boys are fun and it doesn't necessarily follow that women who pick them up are weak doormats.

King's Crustacean

"I fail to see what's complicated about this. There is no excuse for bad behaviour, whatever it may be. The person committing unpleasant acts is guilty. No one disputes this. If the woman knows he's a bad boy from the outset and insists on seeing him and gets burned, she has no one to blame but herself. End of. The guy is guilty for being a dick. She's equally at fault for placing herself in that position of "victim".

I'll add that too often people will use this to play the victim card to earn sympathy points and cover for their poor judgement and choices."

Oh how so so true that is.....

King's Crustacean

Also, bollocks to bad guys being more attractive. So daft."

Agree with your final words. Especially the bollocks and the so daft.

Leicester / London

Without judging anyone based on a single post alone.

Some of the comments are less about narcissistic (bad boys)

More about women with Co dependency issues.

I'm not shaming anyone but some woman don't understand how their own behaviour patterns attracts them to abusive arseholes .

I also don't correlate the generalisations that all bad boys

are good looking or have an air of confidence about them?

Some of the descriptions read more like an Essex reality TV caricature.

If that's your thing fine.. but you get what you ask for.

She can complain but she should of seen it coming.

Love is blind.

Agree with your final words. Especially the bollocks and the so daft."

You would

King's Crustacean

Yes to the above..... PLUS I think that 'Bad Boys' don't necessarily mistreat women ......

Bad Boys was a term used for those that flouted authority ....... no more no less.

King's Crustacean

Agree with your final words. Especially the bollocks and the so daft.

You would "

Well i'd have said it was simple conjecture rather than fact ..... but Meli says bollocks so nicely

Leicester / London

"Yes to the above..... PLUS I think that 'Bad Boys' don't necessarily mistreat women ......

Bad Boys was a term used for those that flouted authority ....... no more no less."

Anarchic then...

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

I think this is a case of your ‘type’ not actually being your type. If they were you’d have settled with one of them and not kept on making the same mistakes over and over with the same ‘type’ of person. What’s that called again?

King's Crustacean

"I think this is a case of your ‘type’ not actually being your type. If they were you’d have settled with one of them and not kept on making the same mistakes over and over with the same ‘type’ of person. What’s that called again?"

It's called insanity sir

"I think this is a case of your ‘type’ not actually being your type. If they were you’d have settled with one of them and not kept on making the same mistakes over and over with the same ‘type’ of person. What’s that called again?

It's called insanity sir "

or just being a terrible picker

King's Crustacean

"I think this is a case of your ‘type’ not actually being your type. If they were you’d have settled with one of them and not kept on making the same mistakes over and over with the same ‘type’ of person. What’s that called again?

It's called insanity sir or just being a terrible picker "

What he said Sir. Shit Pickings

Dudley

It's called insanity sir or just being a terrible picker "

Yep, that's why I'm staying single

King's Crustacean

Good forum name for a lot of folk that..... Shit Pickings

It's called insanity sir or just being a terrible picker

What he said Sir. Shit Pickings"

slim

Yep, that's why I'm staying single "

awwww hey nothing wrong with being single

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ive never understood the appeal so I can't really comment. I don't think poor choices alone though means that someone deserves to be treated badly.

Manchester (she/her)

"I fail to see what's complicated about this. There is no excuse for bad behaviour, whatever it may be. The person committing unpleasant acts is guilty. No one disputes this. If the woman knows he's a bad boy from the outset and insists on seeing him and gets burned, she has no one to blame but herself. End of. The guy is guilty for being a dick. She's equally at fault for placing herself in that position of "victim".

I'll add that too often people will use this to play the victim card to earn sympathy points and cover for their poor judgement and choices."

As usual we will agree to disagree.

Dudley

Yep, that's why I'm staying single awwww hey nothing wrong with being single "

Oh I know, I love being single

Dudley

"Ive never understood the appeal so I can't really comment. I don't think poor choices alone though means that someone deserves to be treated badly."

No one deserves to be ill treated and in an ideal world no one should be. But knowing this will likely happen and placing oneself in that position shows poor judgement and gets little sympathy from me. Everyone is responsible for their own acts and choices.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Ive never understood the appeal so I can't really comment. I don't think poor choices alone though means that someone deserves to be treated badly.

No one deserves to be ill treated and in an ideal world no one should be. But knowing this will likely happen and placing oneself in that position shows poor judgement and gets little sympathy from me. Everyone is responsible for their own acts and choices."

Like I said, I've never been into bad boys. I've always been more into the geeks . So as I can't relate to their thought process at all, I find it a bit unfair to comment on it. It's very rare that people knowingly put themselves in situations that are incredibly likely to have a negative outcome for them without there being more to it.

Manchester (she/her)

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over. Including trying to explain.

Sigh.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

They're often nice when you first meet them.

Then they start to test your boundaries...

"Ive never understood the appeal so I can't really comment. I don't think poor choices alone though means that someone deserves to be treated badly.

No one deserves to be ill treated and in an ideal world no one should be. But knowing this will likely happen and placing oneself in that position shows poor judgement and gets little sympathy from me. Everyone is responsible for their own acts and choices."

Yes it's poor judgement but can you really get it right 100% of the time I'd be surprised if you can

No one deserves to be ill treated and in an ideal world no one should be. But knowing this will likely happen and placing oneself in that position shows poor judgement and gets little sympathy from me. Everyone is responsible for their own acts and choices. Yes it's poor judgement but can you really get it right 100% of the time I'd be surprises if you can"

It's only poor judgement if you know beforehand the person is a bad apple or has a lot of tendency towards. Anything else can be attributed to bad luck / incompatibility.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

True"

Very true - and it hurts more then because it’s unexpected!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

True

Very true - and it hurts more then because it’s unexpected! "

This is so true x

True

By *otrockWoman  over a year ago

Essex

True

Ain't that 100% the truth.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

If she knows they are bad, then she can’t really complain. She made a choice.

It’s a bit like drinking a lot of alcohol and complaining that you feel d*unk. I’m mean duh!!

"Everyone, even "nice guys" have the capacity to treat someone badly and this may in fact happen. With re to bad boys, I don't defend their abusive behaviour, but it's part of their nature. If the woman knows this and willingly puts herself in the line of fire by seeing them, she really can only blame herself.

If he reveals his true colours after only a time that's different as she would have been led on by false appearances. In any case, the solution is simple. Leave him."

Couldn't agree more!

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

She can't complain when she gets treated badly because you know the deal from day 1. Why try to change him or her, that is if you know, can't complain because you know where the door is.

The bigger question is what is a bad boy?

» Add a new message to this topic