FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unfair!

Unfair!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've worked it out! Men complain about the unfairness of fab and how women have it easy but how long do you take to prepare for a night of naughtiness?!?

The effort from both parties evens out I reckon, the guys woo us and we look pretty for them

Am I right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've worked it out! Men complain about the unfairness of fab and how women have it easy but how long do you take to prepare for a night of naughtiness?!?

The effort from both parties evens out I reckon, the guys woo us and we look pretty for them

Am I right? "

Yep

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Ermmmm, I thinks it might be equal for me or even longer my way as you gorgeous girls have the advantage of both experience and not having so much to try and hide.

Not here to impress the guys

Can’t say I’ve complained before I just figure I’ll eventually find someone, I’m in no rush

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Not right. Not always.

I refuse to put on make up or wear sexy clothes for my partner....

I've done that for long enough .....

Long enough until I realised what a one sided mugs game it is.

As long as it's only me dressing up and wearing make up the blokes can forget it.

"Ermmmm, I thinks it might be equal for me or even longer my way as you gorgeous girls have the advantage of both experience and not having so much to try and hide.

Not here to impress the guys "

Oh yeah, I hadn't thought about the other types of meets! Maybe they even out if you both put the effort into wooing?

We have to do some preparation ourselves, granted it's not as much as you ladies but we still have to do some work

"We have to do some preparation ourselves, granted it's not as much as you ladies but we still have to do some work"

The 3 S's?

"I've worked it out! Men complain about the unfairness of fab and how women have it easy but how long do you take to prepare for a night of naughtiness?!?

Am I right? "

of course

I dress up for me, so that I feel confident and sexy not to look pretty for a man.

"We have to do some preparation ourselves, granted it's not as much as you ladies but we still have to do some work

The 3 S's? "

Yeah, was trying to think of more but that's about it

Derby

"Ermmmm, I thinks it might be equal for me or even longer my way as you gorgeous girls have the advantage of both experience and not having so much to try and hide.

Oh yeah, I hadn't thought about the other types of meets! Maybe they even out if you both put the effort into wooing? "

Alas working out those who are open to it is a pain in the bum as some keep this preference private

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

Am I right? "

magic isnt it

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

Am I right? "

I spent about two hours getting ready, followed by four hours waiting to be blown out the other night.

Why does everything have to boil down to men vs women? Can we just agree that there are idiots of both sexes?

(Opens can, worms everywhere!)

Am I right?

I spent about two hours getting ready, followed by four hours waiting to be blown out the other night.

Why does everything have to boil down to men vs women? Can we just agree that there are idiots of both sexes?

(Opens can, worms everywhere!)"

I knew a man would say this

Not here to impress the guys "

Well you look incredible when you put all that effort in x

Derby

Well you look incredible when you put all that effort in x"

Coming from you I will happily take that as a big compliment, thankyou

Brum

Am I right?

I knew a man would say this "

Well, there’s a full stop in the debate.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My prep work is... yeah. Lots.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We're silly if we don't accept the reality of what we have as, until we do, we will find it harder to master our art.

Manchester (she/her)

I think some guys don't realise that everything requires work. They see red lipstick and black eyeliner. It can go down to skincare and diet, and the lipstick and eyeliner are like... 5% or less of the effort, time, and expense.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

How long does it take to prepare? How long is it to make a cheesecake?

Hang on a minute...why bother? Theres a vast amount of posts on threads telling women how gorgeous they are, despite the fact theres no head in the picture

Derby

"I think some guys don't realise that everything requires work. They see red lipstick and black eyeliner. It can go down to skincare and diet, and the lipstick and eyeliner are like... 5% or less of the effort, time, and expense."

I do

Plus the all over hair removal and the one you dont have to do, facial hair

Manchester (she/her)

Skincare, face is every day, twice a day, 3-6 steps. Body skincare is 2-4 times a week, 1-2.

Shave 2-3 times a week, and I'm a hairy mare. Wax and epilate face.

Makeup. Primer (face, lips, eyes), 2-3 brow products, eyeshadow (3-7 shades), eyeliner (up to three), mascara. Foundation, concealer, setting powder, blush, contour, highlight. Lipstick and lip liner.

Perfume.

Outfit choice is a bitch.

Manchester (she/her)

"I think some guys don't realise that everything requires work. They see red lipstick and black eyeliner. It can go down to skincare and diet, and the lipstick and eyeliner are like... 5% or less of the effort, time, and expense.

I do

Plus the all over hair removal and the one you dont have to do, facial hair "

I do do facial hair

And I don't count your demographic in this for obvious reasons!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Skincare, face is every day, twice a day, 3-6 steps. Body skincare is 2-4 times a week, 1-2.

Makeup. Primer (face, lips, eyes), 2-3 brow products, eyeshadow (3-7 shades), eyeliner (up to three), mascara. Foundation, concealer, setting powder, blush, contour, highlight. Lipstick and lip liner.

Perfume.

Outfit choice is a bitch."

Fuck that's so much. Not in a negative way, just it's in stark contrast to what I do.

And Lorna's comment earlier I agree with so so much. I don't do it for the person/people I meet. More I like making an effort because it helps me feel sexy and confident and desirable.

Manchester (she/her)

"Skincare, face is every day, twice a day, 3-6 steps. Body skincare is 2-4 times a week, 1-2.

Perfume.

Fuck that's so much. Not in a negative way, just it's in stark contrast to what I do.

And Lorna's comment earlier I agree with so so much. I don't do it for the person/people I meet. More I like making an effort because it helps me feel sexy and confident and desirable."

I do it mostly for myself. I enjoy presenting myself in a particular way. I'm high maintenance (oh that doesn't include hair haha).

Although increasingly the skincare is also for my comfort, it's getting drier.

But it does grind my gears when guys just expect you to be just so (mostly in messages) or make demands about your appearance. Nope. There's time, some pain, money, and skill involved in my appearance. Take it or bloody leave it.

Brum

Perfume.

Outfit choice is a bitch."

And you do all that for the benefit of men?

I’d suggest that the attraction of men is great bi-product of your desire to look after yourself and be presentable. Not every woman is like that.

Likewise, not every man throws on his jeans and a t-shirt and leaves the house.

This is what I’m saying. Everyone is different and we all have routines that are important to us and make us feel good, which in turn help us to attract the people we want to attract.

Doesn’t have to be women do one thing and men do another.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

guys put in minimal effort for maximum rewards

Manchester (she/her)

Perfume.

And you do all that for the benefit of men?

I’d suggest that the attraction of men is great bi-product of your desire to look after yourself and be presentable. Not every woman is like that.

Likewise, not every man throws on his jeans and a t-shirt and leaves the house.

This is what I’m saying. Everyone is different and we all have routines that are important to us and make us feel good, which in turn help us to attract the people we want to attract.

Doesn’t have to be women do one thing and men do another. "

No. God no. I mostly do it for myself. But the fact people expect some women to just be like that... Haha no.

Manchester (she/her)

"guys put in minimal effort for maximum rewards "

"I know what soap is", you see on profiles. Good for you, would you like a sticker?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Totally untrue OP. A woman should look good all the time and not just for special occasions

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Am I right? "

I hope not

I also like to be woo ed and I always make an effort to try to be beyond expectations

Am I right? "

Oh Venus, I hear what you're saying, but you'd look desirable in a bin liner my lovely

ashby de la zouch

"We have to do some preparation ourselves, granted it's not as much as you ladies but we still have to do some work"

No lady should take more time than I do

Clean and presentable beyond that it's a ladies choice but it is not done for me

I dress up and make an effort for me because it makes me feel more confident. However, there's something so lovely when someone wants you without that. Just as you are

ashby de la zouch

"I dress up and make an effort for me because it makes me feel more confident. However, there's something so lovely when someone wants you without that. Just as you are "

I prefer x

I agree with the ladies saying they do it for themselves, looking good makes me feel good and more confident but I do it because of the situation, I want the man I'm with to be wowed by my presence, I don't go full on seduction mode everyday.

Brum

"I agree with the ladies saying they do it for themselves, looking good makes me feel good and more confident but I do it because of the situation, I want the man I'm with to be wowed by my presence, I don't go full on seduction mode everyday.

"

So that’s what you want to do, not what’s expected of you.

Just a shame everyone gets tarred with the same brushes. x

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I’m not complaining. 2020 has been excellent so far.

I'm lazy.

Literally a bath or shower, shave (with my legs I only shave up to my knees) hair, bit of make up, sexy but comfy underwear then something pretty on top if needs be. Last time I had a meet I started getting ready when he set off. It took him two hours to get to me and I was sorted well within that time.

Fucking right I do! You think I look like I do in my pics right now? I'm sat here in my glasses with soup stains on my pj's. But if you come to play I'll be dressed like my pics and wearing expensive make up and perfume. I make a lot of effort which is why I have no interest in entertaining men who don't.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I dress up and make an effort for me because it makes me feel more confident. However, there's something so lovely when someone wants you without that. Just as you are "

I melt when someone likes my natural hair, toned down normal me look. I love making an effort (well my version of one) but there's an extra layer of intimacy in just being me and someone liking that.

Manchester (she/her)

"I agree with the ladies saying they do it for themselves, looking good makes me feel good and more confident but I do it because of the situation, I want the man I'm with to be wowed by my presence, I don't go full on seduction mode everyday.

Just a shame everyone gets tarred with the same brushes. x"

Unfortunately some do have a go if you don't put in a lot of effort. You do it in part because you must (not to my extent)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

" Hang on a minute...why bother? Theres a vast amount of posts on threads telling women how gorgeous they are, despite the fact theres no head in the picture "

You've been looking at my knees again haven't you ?

Just a shame everyone gets tarred with the same brushes. x"

But that works both ways, no one forces the men to make the effort they do in wooing the ladies, there are plenty who don't want to yet still manage to get meets.

I think for me it's more about the fact that I want to impress the person I'm with, I appreciate the effort they've put in to making me feel like I want to pay that back.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Just a shame everyone gets tarred with the same brushes. x

But that works both ways, no one forces the men to make the effort they do in wooing the ladies, there are plenty who don't want to yet still manage to get meets.

I think for me it's more about the fact that I want to impress the person I'm with, I appreciate the effort they've put in to making me feel like I want to pay that back. "

I for one put in the effort into making someone I desire wish to meet me as well. I certainly dress the part and like to look my best for the person. I greatly appreciate the effort they put into their appearance when we finally meet and make sure they're aware of that.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Usually it's about 12 years before I even get a social

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

What about those of us that don't want to be wooed? Sometimes men like to be wooed.

Personally, I dress and wear (minimal) make-up for myself - any man that doesn't like my appearance as it is can pass me by, I'm not going to alter it to please someone.

I do appreciate the effort that some men make for meets though - I do like someone who is smartly dressed, well presented and smelling nice.

Thats why I like friend sex now, you can do it in pyjamas. The rolled out of bed, to roll straight back into bed look.

"What about those of us that don't want to be wooed? Sometimes men like to be wooed.

Personally, I dress and wear (minimal) make-up for myself - any man that doesn't like my appearance as it is can pass me by, I'm not going to alter it to please someone.

I do appreciate the effort that some men make for meets though - I do like someone who is smartly dressed, well presented and smelling nice."

To be honest the post was a bit tongue in cheek after a conversation about dirty boxers.

It wasn't meant to be a sweeping generalisation and I know there are many women out there who do the chasing as are there are many men who put the extra effort into their appearance.

Manchester (she/her)

I definitely talk in terms of tendencies. I know some men put in effort and/or appreciate the effort made.

Am I right?

I knew a man would say this "

oh no you didn't

» Add a new message to this topic