FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Poeple who smoke

Poeple who smoke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

Who Like me then most of the folk I know don't smoke

Who like me wont have folk smoke in the house

Who is also like me has in the last 12 months had their other halfs stop smoking

But mostly who on here will not meet smoker and who will?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esse1972Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

I don’t smoke quit 2000. Will meet smokers

By *ruebameMan  over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

I stopped three years ago but never smoked in the house and I will meet smokers good on your other half for stopping it's not as easy as people think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being a smoker I wouldn't dream of smoking in the house of a non smoker.

I also wouldn't dream of smoking in the house of a smoker until they invited me to, and only then if they smoked inside too.

P

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I don't smoke, but I've no problems in meeting people who do. While I respect people's preferences, excluding anyone on that basis alone I find unfair.

Its my pet hate cannot stand kissing smokers

I don’t smoke anymore. I quit in 2008. I will however meet smokers if I think they will be sensitive to my needs as well.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I smoke occaionaly, but best thing they ever did was ban it in pubs and public transport etc and I wouldn’t even dream of sparking up in doors, whether it’s mine or someone’s else’s

I am quitting but struggling.

Smoking indoors is horrible, even as a smoker/optimistic ex smoker I can’t stand it

I smoke but won’t smoke in my house

"I don't smoke, but I've no problems in meeting people who do. While I respect people's preferences, excluding anyone on that basis alone I find unfair."

I don't mind being excluded because of it. I know it tastes grim. I mean, I'd exclude someone who didn't wipe their arse properly and wanted me to rim them.

I might meet them for pie n chips but there wouldn't be any rudies. What I'm trying to say is I wouldn't exclude someone as a human because of a habit, but I may exclude them as a play partner, I can totally understand it.

P

By *ruebameMan  over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

"I am quitting but struggling.

Smoking indoors is horrible, even as a smoker/optimistic ex smoker I can’t stand it "

keep at it if you really want to quit you can do it just try and keep away from stressful situations

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I'm 3 days into no smoking so no way am I meeting someone with a packet of ciggies on them

By *otrockWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I'm a smoker but never smoke when on a meet with a non smoker whether it's my place or there's, I've had some long meets 6+ hours so I can go for a long time without one. Maybe I should quit, althou I did have other things on my mind instead of a cigarette.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I don't smoke, but I've no problems in meeting people who do. While I respect people's preferences, excluding anyone on that basis alone I find unfair.

I don't mind being excluded because of it. I know it tastes grim. I mean, I'd exclude someone who didn't wipe their arse properly and wanted me to rim them.

I might meet them for pie n chips but there wouldn't be any rudies. What I'm trying to say is I wouldn't exclude someone as a human because of a habit, but I may exclude them as a play partner, I can totally understand it.

P"

I can see that perspective but I suppose that would be dependent on how much they smoke and if they do anything to minimize what you might find unpleasant re odours.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm unusually sensitive to the residue. Unfortunately my desire not to get really ill means I must exclude smokers and vapers. Genuinely it's not you it's me.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I used to be a night out smoker but started winding that down around 10 years ago and completely stopped when my dad got diagnosed with lung cancer nearly 5 years ago.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Ive just spent 8 months in a couples non smoking house.

While doing up there 2 propertys in scotland.

They knew I smoked but I wouldnt smoke in there house, As I fully respected there wishes even when on my own in there property.

always went outside for a smoke in all weathers.

I've stopped and started a few times but I dont smoke in the house and I'm happy to meet smokers. When I meet someone on here I dont smoke after I've showered before I meet until we've parted company after the meet

Never smoked and it doesn't bother me one bit if others do, just dont allow it in my home they have to go outside.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I'm a smoker, but won't generally do so on meets. I don't smoke inside at home, I stand outside the back door

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

I don't mind meeting smokers so long as they make the effort not to be stinking of it. I don't smoke but grew up with it so I'm quite used to it but then I think it's just good manners not to be stinking of it

Im unashamed and proud of my smoking habits i stopped for 2 years but got bored of being too perfect

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I don’t smoke but have met smokers

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think stinky smokers are much, much rarer than they used to be. Most are very considerate and mindful of their impact on others, and I've often been grateful for those who are willing to mitigate their impact on me (I'm a highly unusual case and don't expect to be entirely catered to). I'm definitely and permanently in the "no smokers, will never meet smokers" camp, but I feel no need to criticise.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I smoke but I haven’t smoked indoors for over 20 years, even when I could. I understand those that won’t meet, they have their reasons, just like my choice to smoke when I fancy one

Never smoked. No one smokes in my house

But I’ll meet smokers

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I smoke and respect the wishes of those who won't meet me because of it. It's a preference, just like I'd rather meet a fellow smoker so I'm not as self conscious x

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Due to very weak will power, I try to avoid smokers. Fell off the wagon last year and gave up again end of March... every day I crave a ciggy, which is why I won't meet smokers. It's not a judgemental thing

I dont smoke while im balls deep btw

[Removed by poster at 22/01/20 16:15:18]

I'll meet smokers if they're condsiderate- I wouldn't want to kiss someone just after they've had a cigarette.

» Add a new message to this topic