FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Biorhythms

Biorhythms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rightonsteve OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have an app so look at mine every day. Do you follow then or allow then to influence your choices in any way? I was 100 for physical yesterday so went for a run. I’m starting to think it might be a load of old tosh though cos I was high for emotional too but had a horrid argument today.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m gonna be honest Steve

No idea what you’re on about

I am but a simple girl

Living a simple life

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Why can't you sense your own rhythms? Why do you need an app for that? Comon, you're a sentient being, work it out for yourself!

Brighton - even Hove!

"I’m gonna be honest Steve

I am but a simple girl

Living a simple life "

Google, millennial

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why can't you sense your own rhythms? Why do you need an app for that? Comon, you're a sentient being, work it out for yourself! "
I’m a bloke

I am but a simple girl

Living a simple life

Google, millennial "

Seems like a lot of effort

Brighton - even Hove!

I am but a simple girl

Living a simple life

Google, millennial

Seems like a lot of effort "

Ask Siri

"I have an app so look at mine every day. Do you follow then or allow then to influence your choices in any way? I was 100 for physical yesterday so went for a run. I’m starting to think it might be a load of old tosh though cos I was high for emotional too but had a horrid argument today. "

Whats the app? I'm intrigued?

I am but a simple girl

Living a simple life

Google, millennial

Ask Siri "

I’ll wake the baby

Brighton - even Hove!

I am but a simple girl

Living a simple life

Google, millennial

Ask Siri

I’ll wake the baby "

....,whisper.....

Whitley Bay

"Why can't you sense your own rhythms? Why do you need an app for that? Comon, you're a sentient being, work it out for yourself! I’m a bloke "

Whats that got to do with it? apply Yourself, be your own app

I've no idea what they are

Brighton - even Hove!

I’ll copy what Wiki says....” A biorhythm (from Greek ß??? - bios, "life"[1] and ???µ?? - rhuthmos, "any regular recurring motion, rhythm"[2]) is an attempt to predict various aspects of a person's life through simple mathematical cycles. The theory was developed by Wilhelm Fliess in the late 19th century, and was popularized in the United States in late 1970s. Scientific analysis shows that biorhythms have no more predictive power than chance, refuting their existence.[3] "The theory of biorhythms is a theory that claims our daily lives are significantly affected by rhythmic cycles.....”

Damn! It does look like a load of old tosh!

"I’ll copy what Wiki says....” A biorhythm (from Greek ß??? - bios, "life"[1] and ???µ?? - rhuthmos, "any regular recurring motion, rhythm"[2]) is an attempt to predict various aspects of a person's life through simple mathematical cycles. The theory was developed by Wilhelm Fliess in the late 19th century, and was popularized in the United States in late 1970s. Scientific analysis shows that biorhythms have no more predictive power than chance, refuting their existence.[3] "The theory of biorhythms is a theory that claims our daily lives are significantly affected by rhythmic cycles.....”

Damn! It does look like a load of old tosh! "

Damn I must be stupid cause I have no idea what the hell you’re on about

Brighton - even Hove!

"I’ll copy what Wiki says....” A biorhythm (from Greek ß??? - bios, "life"[1] and ???µ?? - rhuthmos, "any regular recurring motion, rhythm"[2]) is an attempt to predict various aspects of a person's life through simple mathematical cycles. The theory was developed by Wilhelm Fliess in the late 19th century, and was popularized in the United States in late 1970s. Scientific analysis shows that biorhythms have no more predictive power than chance, refuting their existence.[3] "The theory of biorhythms is a theory that claims our daily lives are significantly affected by rhythmic cycles.....”

Damn I must be stupid cause I have no idea what the hell you’re on about "

Read the bloody thing! And don’t say ‘ok boomer’

Brighton - even Hove!

Actually, I’m generation x

Damn I must be stupid cause I have no idea what the hell you’re on about

Read the bloody thing! And don’t say ‘ok boomer’"

ok generation x

Whitley Bay

Damn! It does look like a load of old tosh! "

Oh it's mathematical .. No wonder it was making me frown

Nice idea though, but we're not that black and white. As a woman, I can predict/pre empt certain things because of my female cycle. For sure. A good day fir a meeting, sex, bad day for doing something which takes physical energy etc. But I sense that by knowing myself and my rhythm.

When I'm on PMS I don't need an app to tell me that I'm on it. And I know exactly at what rhythm that comes.

Mrs

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m a bit clueless, when it comes to stuff like that. I just sort of casually charge in and see what happens.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I’m a bit clueless, when it comes to stuff like that. I just sort of casually charge in and see what happens. "
I meant my own bio rhythms (which wiki says I haven’t got) not anything else.

Yes we check them when we go over to Japan as they get way out of sync. The sooner they are back in sync the sooner we get over the jet lag.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yes we check them when we go over to Japan as they get way out of sync. The sooner they are back in sync the sooner we get over the jet lag."
excellent

» Add a new message to this topic