Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

first

Death sentence for proven paedophiles

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d make it so every month, 17p of your pay check goes to one of five charities (one for cancer research, one for homeless, one for care homes, one for foster children and an animal one). You can pick which charity. Boom

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

increase the speed limit on motorways to 80mph

Also the death sentence for those who reply ‘first’

"Death sentence for proven paedophiles"

Yes

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I'd pass a law that anybody who wanted to be a politician was automatically barred from being one.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Bully's should be dealt with like a harsh punishment.

"I’d make it so every month, 17p of your pay check goes to one of five charities (one for cancer research, one for homeless, one for care homes, one for foster children and an animal one). You can pick which charity. Boom"

Great idea. Any reason why specifically 17p?

100pc yes from me

"I’d make it so every month, 17p of your pay check goes to one of five charities (one for cancer research, one for homeless, one for care homes, one for foster children and an animal one). You can pick which charity. Boom

Great idea. Any reason why specifically 17p?"

Nope

It’s just not a significant amount. Won’t be missed

Death row would be miles long with all those VIPs.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Put a 100% tax rate on personalised number plates.. If you are willing to spend money on a collection of numbers and letters to stick on your car, you clearly have money to burn

I would make masturbation illegal and watch society crumble.

Solitary confinement, with no parole for the man that invented "pop up" adverts on the internet.

It was one person i recall, an American dude. He has expressed regret,but that's not good enough for me..

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Unemployed used as naked bum bicycle racks

"Death sentence for proven paedophiles

Yes"

Proven?

There'd be more child murders committed then.

Yes

Proven?

There'd be more child murders committed then. "

Oh...yeah

[Removed by poster at 21/01/20 16:09:05]

"Unemployed used as naked bum bicycle racks "

That'll be most of fabswingers on the ground parting their cheeks!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Anybody who says that people in poverty should just work a bit harder will be made to live for a year on minimum wage.

Anybody who says that homeless people just use their money to buy drink and drugs will be legally obliged to remain silent for one month.

All politicians and their families will be required,without exception, to use the NHS and state schools while they're in power, live in social housing for six months and live on state benefits while doing so.

Anyone over 16 with a Disney themed handbag will be sent to a government reprogramming camp.

Trousers with an elastic waist will be outlawed.

Anyone who uses the word "real" in front of women, men or world will be required to write one million times "everyone is real and everyone's reality is different" .

I think that's it for now

"Anybody who says that people in poverty should just work a bit harder will be made to live for a year on minimum wage.

Anybody who says that homeless people just use their money to buy drink and drugs will be legally obliged to remain silent for one month.

All politicians and their families will be required,without exception, to use the NHS and state schools while they're in power, live in social housing for six months and live on state benefits while doing so.

Anyone over 16 with a Disney themed handbag will be sent to a government reprogramming camp.

Anyone who uses the word "real" in front of women, men or world will be required to write one million times "everyone is real and everyone's reality is different" .

I think that's it for now "

I agree with all of these

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Anybody who says that people in poverty should just work a bit harder will be made to live for a year on minimum wage.

I agree with all of these"

If I was in charge things would be very different I can tell you

If I was in charge things would be very different I can tell you "

And a better place

I agree with this. But would also like to add on;

people who say interweb, chillax or similar get exiled to Mars.

Thanks.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Not sure about the elastic trousers bit- my PJs are very comfortable!

My first law in addition to the above, would be to legalise and regulate the supply of all controlled drugs to remove the black market profit motive and increase revenue/decrease cost to society.

In addition, large scale tax avoidance, by UK citizens, anywhere in the world, would be a criminal offence, subject be subject to SAS style rendition and seizure of monies.

And men engaging in repeat domestic violence would be subject to a good kicking themselves......

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I agree with this. But would also like to add on;

people who say interweb, chillax or similar get exiled to Mars.

Thanks. "

I think we can include those on the list of things offences for which permanent exile is the punishment.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 21/01/20 16:59:42]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Have I told you lately that I love you?"

No you haven't ever told me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If I was in charge things would be very different I can tell you

And a better place "

I'd make all animal exploitation illegal as well as the meat and dairy industries.

Basically in my ideal world it'd be mandatory veganism.

(I'm not looking to start a debate, just answering the OP's hypothetical question)

Forum Mod

East Sussex

My first law in addition to the above, would be to legalise and regulate the supply of all controlled drugs to remove the black market profit motive and increase revenue/decrease cost to society.

In addition, large scale tax avoidance, by UK citizens, anywhere in the world, would be a criminal offence, subject be subject to SAS style rendition and seizure of monies.

And men engaging in repeat domestic violence would be subject to a good kicking themselves......"

You may have a draw string or elastic if pregnant or post natal

All fab lady members reply to mail within 24 hours or have to give the sender blowjobs for a week ,swallowing is mandatory

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Zero limit on drinking and driving

And the word ‘moist’ and phrase ‘living my best life ‘ outlawed

Can't drive til you're 25 and can't vote til you're 30!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Zero limit on drinking and driving "
I

Ah yes that's another one.

All people convicted of drink driving will be required to observe in a and e departments for six months.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

And men engaging in repeat domestic violence would be subject to a good kicking themselves......

You may have a draw string or elastic if pregnant or post natal"

Looks like my PJs are doomed then!

By *zQTWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Ummm do I need to hide my Maleficent purse and Disney princess tote? (Both I have had for the around 10 years and in good condition)

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You may have a draw string or elastic if pregnant or post natal

Looks like my PJs are doomed then! "

I'll make an exception seeing as it's you. Just don't nip out to the garage for a pint and of milk and a giant galaxy in them.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ummm do I need to hide my Maleficent purse and Disney princess tote? (Both I have had for the around 10 years and in good condition) "

It's not law yet but come the revolution...

"Zero limit on drinking and driving I

All people convicted of drink driving will be required to observe in a and e departments for six months. "

And mop up all vomit

Any animal cruelty should put the owner in jail for a very long time and banned from ever being allowed near animals again once their sentence is finished.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

All people convicted of drink driving will be required to observe in a and e departments for six months.

And mop up all vomit"

I

. People had better hope we're never called on to run the country

And mop up all vomitI

. People had better hope we're never called on to run the country "

They should be relieved I'm not stating any other bodily waste

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And mop up all vomitI

. People had better hope we're never called on to run the country

They should be relieved I'm not stating any other bodily waste "

Lol.

"I'd make all animal exploitation illegal as well as the meat and dairy industries.

Basically in my ideal world it'd be mandatory veganism.

(I'm not looking to start a debate, just answering the OP's hypothetical question)"

I agree. And I’m not even vegan!

"Can't drive til you're 25 and can't vote til you're 30!"

Ew for the voting one

Mandatory human microchips.

Anybody who says that people in poverty should just work a bit harder will be made to live for a year on minimum wage.

I think that's it for now.

I vote you as Prime minister

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

All things woke...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I vote you as Prime minister "

Would I have to be nice to Mr Rees-Mogg?

No travel/immigration restrictions around the world

"No travel/immigration restrictions around the world"

By *epsonWoman  over a year ago

Biddulph

I vote you as Prime minister "

As prime minister (which I voted you for as well), you would need a personal shopper. *steps forward*

Forum Mod

East Sussex

As prime minister (which I voted you for as well), you would need a personal shopper. *steps forward* "

I don't have the cupboard space to have you as my personal shopper

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

A mandatory twist of your partners nips if they say ‘I’m tired’

By *epsonWoman  over a year ago

Biddulph

As prime minister (which I voted you for as well), you would need a personal shopper. *steps forward*

I don't have the cupboard space to have you as my personal shopper "

*sighs* rejection is so hard to bear

Unemployment benefit to be capped at 37hours of National minimum wage, paid Monthly with national insurance contributions taken out.

The idea be hind it will stop the excuse of “ I can’t afford to work”

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't have the cupboard space to have you as my personal shopper

*sighs* rejection is so hard to bear "

As if you wouldn't turn up with a list anyway.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I remember in one of Jonathan Swift’s books that the perceived intellectuals who lived in their head paid people to hit them on the head with an inflated goats bladder to stop them falling off cliffs

Me, I’d make it law you had to dispose of all goat bladders.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"increase the speed limit on motorways to 80mph "

Heavy Metal and Rock Music to be played on mainstream radio!

All wars must be fought by the leader of each country not soldiers

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Yes"

I was working for one, I wasn’t aware until after I had started, despite this after hearing his side of things I actually believe he didn’t do it..

I think his ex wife actually instigated it to get rid of him.

Thus sorry I can’t agree with this, which is sad as in general I do sympathise with what your argument is..

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Animal abusers get jailed for same time as if theyd done it to a human

I'd ban all religion...

That should stop a few wars....

Educate for the here and now...that you won't get a 2nd chance....this is your only life make the most of it....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I’d make it so every month, 17p of your pay check goes to one of five charities (one for cancer research, one for homeless, one for care homes, one for foster children and an animal one). You can pick which charity. Boom"

That boom was the sound of me shooting the person who tried to take my money.

"I’d make it so every month, 17p of your pay check goes to one of five charities (one for cancer research, one for homeless, one for care homes, one for foster children and an animal one). You can pick which charity. Boom

That boom was the sound of me shooting the person who tried to take my money."

I’m good at dodging

» Add a new message to this topic