FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Neighbour a bully

Neighbour a bully

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

last year my next door neighbour (male) had a dig at me because my male friend pipped twice at 8-05 pm one evening to let me know he was here to take me out. This year the same neighbour complained when a man who is quite ill came to visit me and tapped on MY window not he's window next door. as i hadnt heard my friend knock on my door. Then yesterday a man i know parked up very slightly outside hes home next door then the bully neighbour then shouted 'if he wasnt waiting for him to move hes van away from hes house.my friend had to move hes van slightly to allow other cars to pass then also to let me know he was there. I heard my bully neighbour ranting in hes pathetic d*unken state.when he gets d*unk,he Bawls. Shouts. Blasts music and i have never ever complained. So what's he's problem with me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If you're a council tenant complain to them, if not, seek advice from the police. Keep a log of all incidents for evidence.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Delete and block him!!!!

Oh hold on you can’t do that in the real world mores the pity!!

Sorry he’s a pain.

T

"So what's he's problem with me?"

He hasn't got one. He's got a problem with himself.

Move!

Sadly its that or get him arrested and incarcerated which is much harder.

Either call the police, confront him (or get someone bigger and scarier than you to do so) or start posting dogshit through his letterbox in the night.

I feel for you! I have a neighbour who is really intimidating and overbearing.. he likes to make lots of noise, bangs around the house, slams his front door, plays awful music really loud, flicks his fag dimps in my bit of garden..I've reported him to the council on numerous occasions...i can't move for various reasons so i just have to put up with it

Do a light-a-shite to him

paper bag put dogshit in it

put it on his door step

set it alight

chap his door and run like fuck

then it will either make his door step smell like shite or he will have to stamp on it to put it out

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

My neighbours thump on the wall whenever I have the audacity to close the wardrobe door upstairs or watch TV at a normal volume in the evening. But they scurry back in their house looking petrified whenever they see me in person outside. Weird twats they are! Why not come round and discuss it rather than being all snidey?

Raw eggs are a pain to get off windows

By *hank you sirMan  over a year ago

colchester

I had a neighbour like this, he lived above us and if the tv was "too loud" he'd slam his foot on the floor and shout and swear at us.

I confronted him a couple of times and he denied it everytime and said it must've been some one else.

Hes was a real sexist bastard too, and brought his son up to be a misogynist.

Anyway one day I see him out having a go at someone on a hot summer day in his garden. He sat down on the bench as I went out, and was still sat there when I came back.

The other neighbour he'd been arguing with told me to go wake him up and he was dead, quite unexpected but at least I didn't feel the need to punch him anymore

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

And this is why i live in the country in near isolation!

By *ampant Lion34Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

[Removed by poster at 20/01/20 14:54:25]

By *ampant Lion34Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

"last year my next door neighbour (male) had a dig at me because my male friend pipped twice at 8-05 pm one evening to let me know he was here to take me out. This year the same neighbour complained when a man who is quite ill came to visit me and tapped on MY window not he's window next door. as i hadnt heard my friend knock on my door. Then yesterday a man i know parked up very slightly outside hes home next door then the bully neighbour then shouted 'if he wasnt waiting for him to move hes van away from hes house.my friend had to move hes van slightly to allow other cars to pass then also to let me know he was there. I heard my bully neighbour ranting in hes pathetic d*unken state.when he gets d*unk,he Bawls. Shouts. Blasts music and i have never ever complained. So what's he's problem with me?"

I am a police officer and have messaged you.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I have a shitty neighbour that likes to report me to anyone and everyone just because she doesn't like me. So far I've had to deal with the housing association, local council, police and social services because of her. None of them deem me as being the problem neighbour funnily enough.

Oh I'm sorry you have to put up with that OP.

Might be worth contacting the citizens advice bureau to see what your options are.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

"Do a light-a-shite to him

paper bag put dogshit in it

put it on his door step

set it alight

chap his door and run like fuck

then it will either make his door step smell like shite or he will have to stamp on it to put it out "

The most Scottish thing I’ve read today x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"last year my next door neighbour (male) had a dig at me because my male friend pipped twice at 8-05 pm one evening to let me know he was here to take me out. This year the same neighbour complained when a man who is quite ill came to visit me and tapped on MY window not he's window next door. as i hadnt heard my friend knock on my door. Then yesterday a man i know parked up very slightly outside hes home next door then the bully neighbour then shouted 'if he wasnt waiting for him to move hes van away from hes house.my friend had to move hes van slightly to allow other cars to pass then also to let me know he was there. I heard my bully neighbour ranting in hes pathetic d*unken state.when he gets d*unk,he Bawls. Shouts. Blasts music and i have never ever complained. So what's he's problem with me?

I am a police officer and have messaged you. "

I am a private detective and I have messaged her too.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

That he dosnt like you living there.

That he thinks he controls everything including the road.

Rds owned by coucil nothing he can do who parks where and when.

The point about your friend blocking other vehicles passing he shouldnt do though.

Noise you need to get recordings as proof but thats long winded process for an asbo.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"last year my next door neighbour (male) had a dig at me because my male friend pipped twice at 8-05 pm one evening to let me know he was here to take me out. This year the same neighbour complained when a man who is quite ill came to visit me and tapped on MY window not he's window next door. as i hadnt heard my friend knock on my door. Then yesterday a man i know parked up very slightly outside hes home next door then the bully neighbour then shouted 'if he wasnt waiting for him to move hes van away from hes house.my friend had to move hes van slightly to allow other cars to pass then also to let me know he was there. I heard my bully neighbour ranting in hes pathetic d*unken state.when he gets d*unk,he Bawls. Shouts. Blasts music and i have never ever complained. So what's he's problem with me?

I am a police officer and have messaged you. "

That's kind of you.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

"My neighbours thump on the wall whenever I have the audacity to close the wardrobe door upstairs or watch TV at a normal volume in the evening. "

Yours is easy your walls are thin when they was being built.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

I am a private detective and I have messaged her too."

I’m with the fbi and I’ve messaged her. Never understood why someone feels the need to post saying they’ve sent a message.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I am a private detective and I have messaged her too.

I’m with the fbi and I’ve messaged her. Never understood why someone feels the need to post saying they’ve sent a message."

I've nothing to do with any form of law enforcement, I am quite nosey though. I might message later.

The gift of anticipation is amazing

» Add a new message to this topic