FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unicorn v Mermaid

Unicorn v Mermaid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

WARNING.... IT’S A RANT!!

Like a lot of other ladies on here... I’d like to meet for F/F play so scour the lists of pretty little Unicorns.... only to find MERMAIDS. Every. Bleeding. Time.

A beautiful profile, a siren indeed, luring you in with their beautiful sound (promises of looking for FF play) only to snare you at the last second and drag your mojo to it’s death with the words... “my boyfriend would have to be there”.

Get a couples profile you absolute freaking morons... (can you tell I’m getting fed up!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Nice analogy OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m going to send you some relaxation techniques. You’re ranting way too much recently

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 18/01/20 07:28:23]

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Same happens to us sometimes. They are couples with the woman doing the work for their guy who has lost his mojo or just can’t seduce / attract for some reason

I set up that fake profile as a joke

Calm the fuck down would you

"I’m going to send you some relaxation techniques. You’re ranting way too much recently "

Send me some please

Yorkshire

"I’m going to send you some relaxation techniques. You’re ranting way too much recently "

It’s my hormones

"I’m going to send you some relaxation techniques. You’re ranting way too much recently

It’s my hormones "

Must be mine too

"I’m going to send you some relaxation techniques. You’re ranting way too much recently

Send me some please "

Oh you’d be much easier to help relax....

It’s my hormones "

Long live hormones

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Or a case of "My boyfriend would have to be there...but I'll develop a 'mystery illness/long lost Aunt who's died' at the last minute and only he will be able to turn up"?

"WARNING.... IT’S A RANT!!

Like a lot of other ladies on here... I’d like to meet for F/F play so scour the lists of pretty little Unicorns.... only to find MERMAIDS. Every. Bleeding. Time.

A beautiful profile, a siren indeed, luring you in with their beautiful sound (promises of looking for FF play) only to snare you at the last second and drag your mojo to it’s death with the words... “my boyfriend would have to be there”.

Get a couples profile you absolute freaking morons... (can you tell I’m getting fed up!)

"

Mine doesn't say that

"

I don’t have a boyfriend

Yorkshire

I don’t have a boyfriend "

And my luck is in

I don’t have a boyfriend

And my luck is in "

I swear to god you 2 best send me videos of this or we'll never be friends again!

I don’t have a boyfriend

And my luck is in

I swear to god you 2 best send me videos of this or we'll never be friends again!"

And there’s an added bonus

I don’t have a boyfriend

And my luck is in

I swear to god you 2 best send me videos of this or we'll never be friends again!

And there’s an added bonus "

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

It’s my hormones "

THE bonus of being a trany , all the pretty things without the yucky stuff .xx

I don’t have a boyfriend

And my luck is in

NOOOOO!!!!!!!"

You know I don’t mean it POF

I don’t have a boyfriend

And my luck is in

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

You know I don’t mean it POF "

Dont do that. I've been hurt too many times before

I don’t have a boyfriend

And my luck is in

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dont do that. I've been hurt too many times before"

Mwah

I don’t have a boyfriend

And my luck is in

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dont do that. I've been hurt too many times before

Mwah"

*erection*

I don't see any reason to restrict other peoples choices you don't have to meet someone after all.

I'm free

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

We need a thread for truly single fems looking to meet others who are single too.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

God I hate it so much. No. If there's no mention of a boyfriend, husband, partner, fwb, etc on the profile or in message ONE, then including another person at a later date means I'll block you.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

There's threads for this kind of thing.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

You need a wank OP to relax and calm down

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I like cod

Weren't we setting up a delicious orgy for this reason

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Weren't we setting up a delicious orgy for this reason "

Oh yes

*waves frantically*

Single here, genuine and fully bi

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Don't send me some .

Show me some

Yorkshire

"You need a wank OP to relax and calm down "

I’ve had one. Still think they are lying liars tho

By *etsjusthavefun99Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Don't fret too much, remember that what ancient sailors thought were mermaids were actually manatees, so you probably haven't missed out on anything special anyway

Yorkshire

"Don't fret too much, remember that what ancient sailors thought were mermaids were actually manatees, so you probably haven't missed out on anything special anyway "

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"There's threads for this kind of thing. "

There are

I avoid them.

Chat to me because you want to chat to me, not because I'm single, female, bi and within 600 miles

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"You need a wank OP to relax and calm down

I’ve had one. Still think they are lying liars tho "

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

You should have given her two options for the boyfriend .

1. Yes no problem , but he will be sitting blind folded in the corner , cuffed if he won't behave .

2. Cameraman

Not cool not mentioning the boyfriend on profile .

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

No sirens and mermaids are completely different. Mermaids are great sirens should come with a warning.

"You should have given her two options for the boyfriend .

1. Yes no problem , but he will be sitting blind folded in the corner , cuffed if he won't behave .

2. Cameraman

Not cool not mentioning the boyfriend on profile .

"

1 and 2 would be too much pleasure rather than punishment for my OH

Joking aside, it is a tad annoying when it's clear from the offset what you're after, they agree it's their thing too, and then last minute find out the GF was used as bait to try and influence muscling in the BF/hubby/partner at the 12th hr.

Makes us both wonder how much of the play is mutual or how much is his will being pushed onto his partner

» Add a new message to this topic