FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boob Massage

Boob Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecadent_Devon OP   Man  over a year ago

Okehampton

I confess I enjoy to give hot/warm oil massages but rarely do because well.... you know.

Anyway, one thing I have never done for a woman is massage her boobs with oil. As I don't have boobs, I am not completely sure just how good this would feel (if at all).

So ladies, is a oily boob massage (warm or hot oil) something that floats your boat or is it just another one of those things we file under "oh if you like"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

Never had one, but I imagine it would be.. If done slowly and sensually.... Amazing.. Although I would prefer other parts of my body massaged too.. I think too much focus on one area may loose appeal after a while? X

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I genuinely don't understand the appeal.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I genuinely don't understand the appeal."

Of boobs?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I genuinely don't understand the appeal.

Of boobs?"

Of massaging them. Or having mine massaged. For me massage is about muscles, possibly tendons in some cases. Breasts are predominantly fatty tissue.

Pec massage maybe but mine are too deeply buried.

Do it with penetration

She'll enjoy it then.

I like having them stroked with fingertips as opposed to being kneaded like bread. An oily stroke would probably be lovely with Nipples pulled and tweaked gently.

Sign me up

By *ecadent_Devon OP   Man  over a year ago

Okehampton

I agree about the lack of practical benefit (in terms of massage being good for muscles), but if there is a sensual pleasure derived from such activities then I would think that could be considered a benefit.

I also agree with the fact that focussing on just one area is a little one-dimensional.

I find something very aesthetically pleasing about oiled breasts, which is a self-indulgent reason for wanting to do this.

As I said, I was seeing whether my 'ask" would be mutually pleasing and I think so far, the jury is still out.

» Add a new message to this topic