FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A good, admirable person

A good, admirable person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naswingdress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What makes someone good and admirable?

Leaving to one side real men and real women, nonsense that it is.

What makes a good person?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honest giving caring.

I believe helping others and always being nice even when people arnt nice to you makes a good person

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Caring about more than themselves. Seeing common humanity in others, no matter what they've done or who they are.

A simplistic answer to a very complex question, I know!

Mrs TMN x

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Someone has to feel good in or about themselves, before others can see the goodness

"Someone has to feel good in or about themselves, before others can see the goodness "

Ok calm down Gandhi

Definitely someone who is honest, caring supportive acts out the kindness of their heart someone who lends a helping hand

Kindness.

Simples x

On a mooch

"Someone has to feel good in or about themselves, before others can see the goodness

Ok calm down Gandhi "

Haha just my take on it.

If someone tells me I’m good person because I do this or that, doesn’t really mean anything unless you feel good about it

Manchester (she/her)

"Someone has to feel good in or about themselves, before others can see the goodness "

Yes... and no. It's a nasty self perpetuating cycle at times, isn't it?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Someone you look forward to seeing and not dread seeing. In other words, someone that is a delight to be near, for a multitude a reasons that cannot be defined.

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Honesty, compassion, empathy...

On a mooch

"Someone has to feel good in or about themselves, before others can see the goodness

Yes... and no. It's a nasty self perpetuating cycle at times, isn't it?"

It can be hence my second comment

Someone who will bring you a coffee and a blow job in the morning lol

Manchester (she/her)

It can be hence my second comment "

Indeed. And I know it to be true in some ways, but at the same time, how do you begin the process of self love without a foundation?

It’s a tough one to answer because all of us a mix of light and dark. I’m going to go for a good person makes a more positive impact on their world than a negative one. I’m acutely aware of some of my flaws, probably unaware of more, but also aware of my good qualities and strengths. I like myself, but dislike some of what I do. Am I a good person? Probably not in some eyes, but I think I have more positive impact than negative. As for others I look at their impact on their world and sometimes see the negative impact, but does that make them a bad person rather than good? In some cases I’d definitely say yes, in others it’s more a case of hoping they find a way to recognise more of the good in themselves and reduce the negative impact.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Someone who is sincere, caring and fun

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Thoughts actions compassion consistency awareness trust empathy, emotions, probably lots more similar words.

Perhaps the ability to hold another when they fall or stumble and accept that we are all human all far from perfect yet when another needs us we will be there for them.

Or maybe I'm not a real man....

Others will decide that based on the way they see me, if they do.

On a mooch

It can be hence my second comment

Indeed. And I know it to be true in some ways, but at the same time, how do you begin the process of self love without a foundation?"

Everyone has a foundation, it’s just recognising it and slowly building on it

Manchester (she/her)

"It’s a tough one to answer because all of us a mix of light and dark. I’m going to go for a good person makes a more positive impact on their world than a negative one. I’m acutely aware of some of my flaws, probably unaware of more, but also aware of my good qualities and strengths. I like myself, but dislike some of what I do. Am I a good person? Probably not in some eyes, but I think I have more positive impact than negative. As for others I look at their impact on their world and sometimes see the negative impact, but does that make them a bad person rather than good? In some cases I’d definitely say yes, in others it’s more a case of hoping they find a way to recognise more of the good in themselves and reduce the negative impact. "

I guess I'm thinking traits, not sum of parts.

"It’s a tough one to answer because all of us a mix of light and dark. I’m going to go for a good person makes a more positive impact on their world than a negative one. I’m acutely aware of some of my flaws, probably unaware of more, but also aware of my good qualities and strengths. I like myself, but dislike some of what I do. Am I a good person? Probably not in some eyes, but I think I have more positive impact than negative. As for others I look at their impact on their world and sometimes see the negative impact, but does that make them a bad person rather than good? In some cases I’d definitely say yes, in others it’s more a case of hoping they find a way to recognise more of the good in themselves and reduce the negative impact.

I guess I'm thinking traits, not sum of parts."

A decent swing dress?

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

An admirable person to me is pretty much most of us navigating our human existence ..

Courage to be true to yourself

Compassion for self and others

Navigating and overcoming life's tough challenges

Creativity

Passion

Kindness

Listening

Manchester (she/her)

"It’s a tough one to answer because all of us a mix of light and dark. I’m going to go for a good person makes a more positive impact on their world than a negative one. I’m acutely aware of some of my flaws, probably unaware of more, but also aware of my good qualities and strengths. I like myself, but dislike some of what I do. Am I a good person? Probably not in some eyes, but I think I have more positive impact than negative. As for others I look at their impact on their world and sometimes see the negative impact, but does that make them a bad person rather than good? In some cases I’d definitely say yes, in others it’s more a case of hoping they find a way to recognise more of the good in themselves and reduce the negative impact.

I guess I'm thinking traits, not sum of parts.

A decent swing dress?"

I guess I'm thinking traits, not sum of parts."

See traits are funny

I can be both sincere and insincere, caring and uncaring, compassionate and heartless, empathetic and apathetic, honest and dishonest, trustworthy and untrustworthy. So for me it’s where is my balance point. Where am I? I value honesty but my dishonesty at times causes me pain and if they knew would cause others pain. I value being trustworthy, but know I betray others trust at times. I’m imperfect but I’m ok with that as I endeavour to be a better person today than I was yesterday and forgive myself when I don’t achieve that. I’m rambling now......

» Add a new message to this topic