FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'd love to

I'd love to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes this is a shameless cry for attention lol I'd love one of my hairy dad bod pics to get top of the hot list instead of the gym fit lookers on their lol

Sit back and waits for the haters lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really hates probly more erm how do i put this nicely ok got it dont really carers but as im in a good mood il do my first act of charity

"Not really hates probly more erm how do i put this nicely ok got it dont really carers but as im in a good mood il do my first act of charity "

Haha wouldn't it be great though if normal jo type person got up there.

I dont care if I dont be still be great to push the ott sexy people off lol

"Not really hates probly more erm how do i put this nicely ok got it dont really carers but as im in a good mood il do my first act of charity

I dont care if I dont be still be great to push the ott sexy people off lol"

dude were all normal jos lol i once git up there with a pic sat on the shitter we all know its bollox but if you need a bit of attention im happy to help

"Not really hates probly more erm how do i put this nicely ok got it dont really carers but as im in a good mood il do my first act of charity

I dont care if I dont be still be great to push the ott sexy people off loldude were all normal jos lol i once git up there with a pic sat on the shitter we all know its bollox but if you need a bit of attention im happy to help"

Haha

Come one come all come fab the amazing wooly man if your lucky u may get to shave him and use his fur as pillow stuffings

Hahaha tell you what it's just seems to be one and ne on this thread if I get over 100 fans on a pic today I'll get my body waxed for charity and put the pictures on here

» Add a new message to this topic