FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Wednesday late night nocturnal edition

The Wednesday late night nocturnal edition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot-Ash OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Good evening everyone...

What have you been up to tonight?

Working? Perving? Watching a movie or just chilling at home with a glass of wine or two?

What ever it is why not stop by and say hello on Wednesdays thread...

Newbies and lurkers are very welcome so dont be shy come and say hi!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good evening Ash

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Beat a 70 year old bloke at squash, so feeling dead proud of myself. So much so I've treat myself to beers and a dip in the hot tub

Hope you've had an awesome evening too!

London

"Good evening Ash"

Good evening Midnight and congrats on being tonight's first poster...

Your prize is a packet of short bread biscuits...

How was your day?

London

"Beat a 70 year old bloke at squash, so feeling dead proud of myself. So much so I've treat myself to beers and a dip in the hot tub

Hope you've had an awesome evening too! "

Congrats on your squash victory curious!

I only just back home from my gym session so Just chilling out now

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Beat a 70 year old bloke at squash, so feeling dead proud of myself. So much so I've treat myself to beers and a dip in the hot tub

I only just back home from my gym session so Just chilling out now "

Crikey, that's a late session ain't it!? Are you not also undoing all your hard work with several beverages of an alcoholic nature?

London

" "

Good evening

Your prize for being tonight's 3rd poster is to share my churros tomorrow evening

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Evening Ash and Lorna, lazy day for us, hope yours was good

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Unfortunately not a lot this evening, video call with the Other Half whilst perusing fab

L x

By *etamourMan  over a year ago

York

Went to see 1917 at the cinema.....Brilliant film, well worth a watch.

"

Good evening

Your prize for being tonight's 3rd poster is to share my churros tomorrow evening "

Can't wait. X

London

I only just back home from my gym session so Just chilling out now

Crikey, that's a late session ain't it!? Are you not also undoing all your hard work with several beverages of an alcoholic nature? "

I was working tonight and putting my group through 2 circuits of the gym...

London

"Evening Ash and Lorna, lazy day for us, hope yours was good "

Good evening lovely Samiss....I had a lovely day thank you...looking forward to seeing Lorna tomorrow

London

"Unfortunately not a lot this evening, video call with the Other Half whilst perusing fab

L x"

Good evening L...I hope you had a lovely chat with your other half on the video call....

chelmsford

"Evening Ash and Lorna, lazy day for us, hope yours was good

Good evening lovely Samiss....I had a lovely day thank you...looking forward to seeing Lorna tomorrow "

Aah, I bet you are and she you. What plans for the weekend?

London

"Went to see 1917 at the cinema.....Brilliant film, well worth a watch."

Evening _etamour.....I have heard a lot good things about this movie....is it really worthy of all these oscar nominations?

London

"

Good evening

Your prize for being tonight's 3rd poster is to share my churros tomorrow evening

Can't wait. X"

Ice cream will also be served x

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

Good evening all,

I’ve been out playing board games with some old school friends. I can’t even roll my eyes at the nerdishness of it because it was brilliant fun. We even had tea and nibbles. We used to be so cool. What on Earth happened?

London

Good evening lovely Samiss....I had a lovely day thank you...looking forward to seeing Lorna tomorrow

Aah, I bet you are and she you. What plans for the weekend? "

We are going to a fab social this weekend....do you have any exciting plans?

London

"Good evening all,

I’ve been out playing board games with some old school friends. I can’t even roll my eyes at the nerdishness of it because it was brilliant fun. We even had tea and nibbles. We used to be so cool. What on Earth happened? "

Good evening Aisla George....my friends and I used to stay up all night playing the board game risk when we were younger!

What were you playing this evening?

kent

"Went to see 1917 at the cinema.....Brilliant film, well worth a watch.

Evening met-amour.....I have heard a lot good things about this movie....is it really worthy of all these oscar nominations?"

I would like to see this film. is it really all one or two shots? I’ve seen a couple of single take movies, Russian Ark, Hitchcock’s Rope, the open part of One Cut Of The Dead. Despite all the technical ingenuity, they all suffer from a lack of tension due to the narrative limitations of having just one shot. I’m curious to see if 1917 avoids the same trap.

"Good evening Ash

How was your day?

"

It was tough ... I lost a really important battle at work ... Had a little cry actually, was so frustrated and angry

Oh dear, didn't mean to bring the thread down

Hopefully your day has been better x

kent

"Good evening all,

I’ve been out playing board games with some old school friends. I can’t even roll my eyes at the nerdishness of it because it was brilliant fun. We even had tea and nibbles. We used to be so cool. What on Earth happened?

Good evening Aisla George....my friends and I used to stay up all night playing the board game risk when we were younger!

What were you playing this evening?"

My friends are really into the new generation of board games (they are SO different to the ones I used to play as kid). Tonight it was a game called Villagers. It was about founding a village, with all the trades (Blacksmith, Lumberjack etc.). You have to build your village and earn money from trades but it has to be done in a logical order... for example you can’t bring a Cooper into the village without first have a lumberjack (wood) a miner (metals) and a blacksmith (although you can employ a blacksmith from another village). It’s complex and strategic. And a lot of fun...if you like that kind of thing

Evening, I just completed a drawing that has taken a while on and off

chelmsford

We are going to a fab social this weekend....do you have any exciting plans? "

Hope it goes well. No plans especially, apart from football with the grandson on Sunday

kent

"Evening, I just completed a drawing that has taken a while on and off "

What kind of drawing do you do?

London

"Good evening Ash

How was your day?

It was tough ... I lost a really important battle at work ... Had a little cry actually, was so frustrated and angry

Hopefully your day has been better x"

I'm sorry that you had such a tough day at work and hope tomorrow is a better one x

London

"Good evening all,

My friends are really into the new generation of board games (they are SO different to the ones I used to play as kid). Tonight it was a game called Villagers. It was about founding a village, with all the trades (Blacksmith, Lumberjack etc.). You have to build your village and earn money from trades but it has to be done in a logical order... for example you can’t bring a Cooper into the village without first have a lumberjack (wood) a miner (metals) and a blacksmith (although you can employ a blacksmith from another village). It’s complex and strategic. And a lot of fun...if you like that kind of thing "

Sounds a bit similar to my Game of thrones app game...

kent

"Good evening Ash

How was your day?

Hopefully your day has been better x"

I feel for you. Ailsa has been fighting and losing battles at work for so long now. She is hamstrung by budget restrictions, idiot managers who don’t know anything about the services they manage, and a bunch of little Napoleons intent on building their own mini-empires, all to the detriment of the people who need the services in the first place. It takes a real toll. Words don’t really help, but you’re not alone. Hugs xx

kent

"Good evening all,

My friends are really into the new generation of board games (they are SO different to the ones I used to play as kid). Tonight it was a game called Villagers. It was about founding a village, with all the trades (Blacksmith, Lumberjack etc.). You have to build your village and earn money from trades but it has to be done in a logical order... for example you can’t bring a Cooper into the village without first have a lumberjack (wood) a miner (metals) and a blacksmith (although you can employ a blacksmith from another village). It’s complex and strategic. And a lot of fun...if you like that kind of thing

Sounds a bit similar to my Game of thrones app game... "

Hahaha... accept there are no dragons, and nobody shags their sister

London

"Evening, I just completed a drawing that has taken a while on and off "

Good evening Breadless...well done on completing your drawing...

"Evening, I just completed a drawing that has taken a while on and off

What kind of drawing do you do?"

I paint and draw all sorts, but just finished a mixed media piece that’s of Tutankhamens death mask.

Do you do a bit?

London

Hope it goes well. No plans especially, apart from football with the grandson on Sunday "

I hope he wins his match and scores a goal or two...

chelmsford

Hope it goes well. No plans especially, apart from football with the grandson on Sunday

I hope he wins his match and scores a goal or two... "

Thank you, that would be nice

kent

I paint and draw all sorts, but just finished a mixed media piece that’s of Tutankhamens death mask.

Do you do a bit?"

I used to many years ago. Spent a big chunk of my teens and early 20s at art uni. I still have the desire to paint, but I’m decades out of practice. These days it’s all photography, film and writing.

What made you choose that subject? (I’m always fascinated by the process that drives creative people to pick one subject over another).

kent

"Good evening all,

Sounds a bit similar to my Game of thrones app game...

Hahaha... accept there are no dragons, and nobody shags their sister "

*except

"Good evening Ash

How was your day?

I feel for you. Ailsa has been fighting and losing battles at work for so long now. She is hamstrung by budget restrictions, idiot managers who don’t know anything about the services they manage, and a bunch of little Napoleons intent on building their own mini-empires, all to the detriment of the people who need the services in the first place. It takes a real toll. Words don’t really help, but you’re not alone. Hugs xx"

I'm about to lose a valued,

skilled + experienced member of staff, because a 20year old apprentice, with zero kowledge is a good replacement to do their (SOX regulated!!) role ffs

It is beyond shit... I've even offered myself to try to save them

"Good evening Ash

How was your day?

I'm sorry that you had such a tough day at work and hope tomorrow is a better one x"

Onwards + upwards x

Do you do a bit?

I used to many years ago. Spent a big chunk of my teens and early 20s at art uni. I still have the desire to paint, but I’m decades out of practice. These days it’s all photography, film and writing.

What made you choose that subject? (I’m always fascinated by the process that drives creative people to pick one subject over another). "

I just have always been interested with Egyptology really, but also the mysteries surrounding the place. Also I love how light reflects of the mask in the images I have seen.

I can show you a pic if you like?

kent

"Good evening Ash

How was your day?

I feel for you. Ailsa has been fighting and losing battles at work for so long now. She is hamstrung by budget restrictions, idiot managers who don’t know anything about the services they manage, and a bunch of little Napoleons intent on building their own mini-empires, all to the detriment of the people who need the services in the first place. It takes a real toll. Words don’t really help, but you’re not alone. Hugs xx

I'm about to lose a valued,

skilled + experienced member of staff, because a 20year old apprentice, with zero kowledge is a good replacement to do their (SOX regulated!!) role ffs

It is beyond shit... I've even offered myself to try to save them "

Who on Earth thinks that would be a smart decision?

Have you ever heard the theory that incompetent people are promoted to higher roles because they can’t do the real job? I never believed it until Ailsa began talking about some of the decisions her managers make.

I’m sorry your struggling. It’s horrible feeling powerless when you can’t stop something stupid.

kent

Do you do a bit?

What made you choose that subject? (I’m always fascinated by the process that drives creative people to pick one subject over another).

I just have always been interested with Egyptology really, but also the mysteries surrounding the place. Also I love how light reflects of the mask in the images I have seen.

I can show you a pic if you like?"

Please do. I’d love to see.

London

"Good evening Ash

How was your day?

I'm sorry that you had such a tough day at work and hope tomorrow is a better one x

Onwards + upwards x"

Stay positive....

Do you do a bit?

Please do. I’d love to see. "

Sent

kent

Do you do a bit?

Please do. I’d love to see.

Sent "

Well that is bloody spectacular!!!

What a talent you have! How long did it take you?

London

It will soon be the midnight hour...

Hello everyone

I am on my last night shift. Then home, shower, shave and dress smartly for a social with a lovely looking couple

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Hello Ash! Two sleeps! Twoooo sleeps. Well technically three but let's be honest, the excitement will make it two sleeps.

I hope your military packing is going well. I'm late night shopping for something to wear.

London

"Hello everyone

I am on my last night shift. Then home, shower, shave and dress smartly for a social with a lovely looking couple "

Good evening Clark....I hope you have a great social..

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ash. It's the midnight hour. Are you ready to board the midnight train to madness?

London

"Hello Ash! Two sleeps! Twoooo sleeps. Well technically three but let's be honest, the excitement will make it two sleeps.

I hope your military packing is going well. I'm late night shopping for something to wear. "

Good evening Meli!...only 2 more sleeps to go for us!...what are you late night shopping for?..

London

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ash. It's the midnight hour. Are you ready to board the midnight train to madness?"

Goood evening Jim!.. I'm always ready for the midnight train to madness!...

They do have some weird callers for that on Talksport!...

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Good Eeeevening Ash.

How are you tonight?

Not ok myself. Over the weekend, I tried to lift something, decided it was too heavy but as I put it down, felt a twinge in my chest. GP yesterday diagnosed Muscular strain, now on strong painkillers for Couple of weeks till it heals.

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ash. It's the midnight hour. Are you ready to board the midnight train to madness?

"

Hello! I have another question. Are you going to take Lorna up The Corn Exchange?

Good evening Ash, hello late night thread. I've had a great day, very productive and just heading hime from a busy gig. Busier than I would have hoped for the middle of jan.

I wanna tell black midnight that losing battles sucks, but in the end the good will always out. They will get there's in time. Unfortunately that can take a long time. Right is on your side.

I can't remember who mentioned 1917 (sorry) but I'm so up for that film.

I also want to play villagers now, sounds like settlers of catan which I played ooh 20 years ago maybe.

Love to you all

"Good Eeeevening Ash.

How are you tonight?

Not ok myself. Over the weekend, I tried to lift something, decided it was too heavy but as I put it down, felt a twinge in my chest. GP yesterday diagnosed Muscular strain, now on strong painkillers for Couple of weeks till it heals."

Ash has logged out, I don't think he'll mind if I say. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Iain. Sorry about your boobs. Get better soon.

Hull

"Good Eeeevening Ash.

How are you tonight?

Not ok myself. Over the weekend, I tried to lift something, decided it was too heavy but as I put it down, felt a twinge in my chest. GP yesterday diagnosed Muscular strain, now on strong painkillers for Couple of weeks till it heals.

Ash has logged out, I don't think he'll mind if I say. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Iain. Sorry about your boobs. Get better soon."

It's more like a muscle strain close to one of my ribs. Hurts to breathe in even just moving about, but have been told to keep moving to aid healing.

"Good evening Ash, hello late night thread. I've had a great day, very productive and just heading hime from a busy gig. Busier than I would have hoped for the middle of jan.

I wanna tell black midnight that losing battles sucks, but in the end the good will always out. They will get there's in time. Unfortunately that can take a long time. Right is on your side.

I also want to play villagers now, sounds like settlers of catan which I played ooh 20 years ago maybe.

Love to you all"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Grey Cat. I'm glad you had a good day getting Londoners dancin'. What sort of set did you play?

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

Howdy Jim hope all is good x

"Good Eeeevening Ash.

How are you tonight?

Ash has logged out, I don't think he'll mind if I say. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Iain. Sorry about your boobs. Get better soon.

It's more like a muscle strain close to one of my ribs. Hurts to breathe in even just moving about, but have been told to keep moving to aid healing."

*Nods* Keeping moving is sometimes the best thing to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8w81AAK7to

Supergrass - Moving (Official Video) - YouTube

"Howdy Jim hope all is good x "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, and howdy, Rowdy. I'm good, still basking in the glory of Shrewsbury Town's win last night. How are you? Have a kiss. x

London

"Good Eeeevening Ash.

How are you tonight?

Not ok myself. Over the weekend, I tried to lift something, decided it was too heavy but as I put it down, felt a twinge in my chest. GP yesterday diagnosed Muscular strain, now on strong painkillers for Couple of weeks till it heals."

Good evening Iain...sorry to read about the muscular strain and hope it heals soon...those pain killers will help...

London

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ash. It's the midnight hour. Are you ready to board the midnight train to madness?

Hello! I have another question. Are you going to take Lorna up The Corn Exchange?"

What's happening at the corn exchange?!

"Good evening Ash, hello late night thread. I've had a great day, very productive and just heading hime from a busy gig. Busier than I would have hoped for the middle of jan.

Love to you all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Grey Cat. I'm glad you had a good day getting Londoners dancin'. What sort of set did you play?"

Ah Jim! Pub quizzes mid week fella, accidentally made it too difficult today, but the feedback was superb. My favourite bit was a team of two young uns who called themselves "1st date" I'd picked them out as a tinder date before I started tbf they hadn't come for the quiz, but they played anyway. By the last round they had named themselves "definite second date confirmed"

Made my night...

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Evening Ash,

Tonight is the start of another run of night shifts, lots and lots of coffee and chocolate hobnobs are currently being consumed.

London

I have to be up early in the morning so Good night all and hope you have a great Thursday....

Hello! I have another question. Are you going to take Lorna up The Corn Exchange?

What's happening at the corn exchange?!"

Haha. Alan Brazil is doing a show there. The perfect Valentine's gift.

"I have to be up early in the morning so Good night all and hope you have a great Thursday.... "

Na night, brother. Have a good kip.

Love to you all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Grey Cat. I'm glad you had a good day getting Londoners dancin'. What sort of set did you play?

Ah Jim! Pub quizzes mid week fella, accidentally made it too difficult today, but the feedback was superb. My favourite bit was a team of two young uns who called themselves "1st date" I'd picked them out as a tinder date before I started tbf they hadn't come for the quiz, but they played anyway. By the last round they had named themselves "definite second date confirmed"

Made my night..."

Midweek pub quiz, and a second date. Excellent work. Smileyface

"Evening Ash,

Tonight is the start of another run of night shifts, lots and lots of coffee and chocolate hobnobs are currently being consumed. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Times. I'm stepping into Ash's shoes. You sound like you're well prepared. Are you a Hobnob dunker?

Working 4th and last night shift of the week for me who else is working tonight then?

"Working 4th and last night shift of the week for me who else is working tonight then? "

I'm always working at night. But I get home by 2 or 3 at the latest.

What time do you clock off?

"Working 4th and last night shift of the week for me who else is working tonight then? "

Guilty as charged

Hiiiiiii

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lucy. The good news is, you've got us, and it's your fourth night. Smileyface

I'm feeling supersonic, give Sam gin and tonic. No, don't give Sam gin and tonic, he's working. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sam. Smileyface

"I have to be up early in the morning so Good night all and hope you have a great Thursday.... "

Yes you do.

"Hiiiiiii"

Goooooooooooooooooood eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jamie. You took your sweet time showing up tonight.

"I have to be up early in the morning so Good night all and hope you have a great Thursday....

Yes you do. "

You tell him.

"Hiiiiiii

Goooooooooooooooooood eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jamie. You took your sweet time showing up tonight."

fashionably late

A combination of cooking and on call work has kept me up late. The work is done, my garlic jam is made (couple of hours later than scheduled) and I'm finally heading to bed. Huzzah!

Evening Jim!

"Hiiiiiii

Goooooooooooooooooood eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jamie. You took your sweet time showing up tonight.

fashionably late "

There's only one emoji I can reply with, and it's this one

"Working 4th and last night shift of the week for me who else is working tonight then?

What time do you clock off?"

12 hour shift, 9.30-9.30, would love to be climbing into bed at 3am

"Working 4th and last night shift of the week for me who else is working tonight then?

Guilty as charged "

Sucks to be us what time you finishing?

over there by that tree

"Evening Ash,

Tonight is the start of another run of night shifts, lots and lots of coffee and chocolate hobnobs are currently being consumed.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Times. I'm stepping into Ash's shoes. You sound like you're well prepared. Are you a Hobnob dunker?"

Well in that case - Good evening Jim!

Nope.... can’t stand the flakey bits that fill the bottom of the cup

Tis only the 1st of 10 so does anyone have any biscuit recommendations for the rest of this stint?

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

There's only one emoji I can reply with, and it's this one "

It suits you. I don’t know if I can pull it off.

Just kidding. Of course I can

"A combination of cooking and on call work has kept me up late. The work is done, my garlic jam is made (couple of hours later than scheduled) and I'm finally heading to bed. Huzzah! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Globbits. Well done on completing your garlic jam. If you could post again saying, garlic jam, completed it mate. That would make me smile.

"Evening Jim!"

Yeah! Welcome to this nocturnal nonsense.

"I have to be up early in the morning so Good night all and hope you have a great Thursday....

Yes you do.

You tell him."

I have!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lucy. The good news is, you've got us, and it's your fourth night. Smileyface"

Ah thanks Jim you always so cheerful this late

12 hour shift, 9.30-9.30, would love to be climbing into bed at 3am "

That's a long shift.

"Evening Ash,

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Times. I'm stepping into Ash's shoes. You sound like you're well prepared. Are you a Hobnob dunker?

Well in that case - Good evening Jim!

Nope.... can’t stand the flakey bits that fill the bottom of the cup

Tis only the 1st of 10 so does anyone have any biscuit recommendations for the rest of this stint?

"

I don't blame you, I'm not a dunker either.

I do like a fig roll.

over there by that tree

Guilty as charged

Sucks to be us what time you finishing? "

Yes it does...

1800-0600 is my delightful pattern until the 25th.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Just kidding. Of course I can "

Ayyyyy.

Yes you do.

You tell him.

I have! "

Oh yeah.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lucy. The good news is, you've got us, and it's your fourth night. Smileyface

Ah thanks Jim you always so cheerful this late "

I know, I'm a night guy.

Love to you all"

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy. "

What are you up to Jim?

Hull

Jim.

I'm signing off for tonight. Quite a bit to do, with early breakfasts and checkouts at 5am to prepare for, so need to get a move on.

Keep everyone in order!

I.

"Jim.

I'm signing off for tonight. Quite a bit to do, with early breakfasts and checkouts at 5am to prepare for, so need to get a move on.

Keep everyone in order!

I."

Sweet dreams. Have a good Thursday at the office.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Midnight and your blue knickers.

12 hour shift, 9.30-9.30, would love to be climbing into bed at 3am "

Yeah I know I have it better than a lot of people on the late night thread. More power to you guys...

Evening Jim.. Change of guard!!

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim? "

I'm going to look for some facts. Then I'll have a sandwich. What are you doing at one in the morning?

"Evening Jim.. Change of guard!! "

You could say Ash and me have double teamed you tonight.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

I'm going to look for some facts. Then I'll have a sandwich. What are you doing at one in the morning?"

I can’t sleep. What sandwich will you make?

Not long home from work here hope everyone is good

On this day 1980 Paul McCartney is arrested at Tokyo International Airport for possession of marijuana. He spends nine days in jail, before being deported.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

I'm going to look for some facts. Then I'll have a sandwich. What are you doing at one in the morning?

I can’t sleep. What sandwich will you make? "

I've got an egg mayonnaise sandwich in the fridge.

"Not long home from work here hope everyone is good "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Muchas. Welcome home. Smileyface

"Evening Jim.. Change of guard!!

You could say Ash and me have double teamed you tonight."

Well, what a prospect!

I've been listening to remixes of one of my favourite songs tonight - 'Mr Sandman'

By *edDevil7Man  over a year ago

herts

Hi all

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

I've got an egg mayonnaise sandwich in the fridge."

sounds eggcellent

On this day 1984 Paul McCartney is arrested in Barbados, for, yes you've guessed it. Possession of marijuana. Oh, Paul.

Well, what a prospect!

I've been listening to remixes of one of my favourite songs tonight - 'Mr Sandman' "

Isn't it.

Can you give us a link for your favourite remix?

By *ugartolloMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Well hell all Pimps and Pimptress', What's crackalackin ? Just here chillaxing to a movie, come say hi...!

"Hi all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, RedDevil. How the devil are you?

"On this day 1984 Paul McCartney is arrested in Barbados, for, yes you've guessed it. Possession of marijuana. Oh, Paul."

I was one years old.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent "

Yes!

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!"

I’m eggcited for you

"Well hell all Pimps and Pimptress', What's crackalackin ? Just here chillaxing to a movie, come say hi...!"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sugartollo. Here, have my last Rolo. We're just doing some nocturnal nonsense. What film are you watching?

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you "

I hope my sandwich isn't disappointing for you. Hopefully it'll be eggstraordinary.

"On this day 1984 Paul McCartney is arrested in Barbados, for, yes you've guessed it. Possession of marijuana. Oh, Paul.

I was one years old. "

Is it possible to be years old, when one. I don't think so. Have you been smoking with Paul?

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

I hope my sandwich isn't disappointing for you. Hopefully it'll be eggstraordinary."

I love puns. They’re hood eggcersise for the brain

It's another Beatle based fact. On this day 1981 John Lennon released Woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfWiU8wGCc

Woman - John Lennon (official music video HD) - YouTube

"On this day 1984 Paul McCartney is arrested in Barbados, for, yes you've guessed it. Possession of marijuana. Oh, Paul.

I was one years old.

Is it possible to be years old, when one. I don't think so. Have you been smoking with Paul?"

yes it's perfectly possible to be one years old. Ask any one years old and they will tell you.

Well, what a prospect!

I've been listening to remixes of one of my favourite songs tonight - 'Mr Sandman'

Isn't it.

Can you give us a link for your favourite remix?"

Gosh so many... Hmm it wont let me include the link.. I e just been listening to 'creepy asylum sandman mix'... Very nice to dance to

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

I hope my sandwich isn't disappointing for you. Hopefully it'll be eggstraordinary.

I love puns. They’re hood eggcersise for the brain "

Eggsceedingly good pun. Are you punning in a hoodie?

I was one years old.

Is it possible to be years old, when one. I don't think so. Have you been smoking with Paul?

yes it's perfectly possible to be one years old. Ask any one years old and they will tell you. "

Once I have questioned some one years olds, I shall have a definitive answer.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

Eggsceedingly good pun. Are you punning in a hoodie?"

I’d have to be pretty scrambled to go punning in this weather.

I’m just drinking an eggceptional cup of tea

Well, what a prospect!

Isn't it.

Gosh so many... Hmm it wont let me include the link.. I e just been listening to 'creepy asylum sandman mix'... Very nice to dance to

"

You're very dancy for this time of night.

I was one years old.

yes it's perfectly possible to be one years old. Ask any one years old and they will tell you.

Once I have questioned some one years olds, I shall have a definitive answer."

I'm looking forward to the results of your questioning.

Conference all day, dinner, lie on sofa. Wank, netflix, wank number 2

Gym at 6am and dreading it already

Well, what a prospect!

Isn't it.

You're very dancy for this time of night."

Indeed, i just made two tease lingerie dance videos

They were received very well!

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

I’m just drinking an eggceptional cup of tea "

I just did a John Lennon fact. He wrote Woman for Yolko Ono. Enjoy your eggsceptional cup of tea. Give it a slurp for me.

Well, what a prospect!

Isn't it.

You're very dancy for this time of night.

Indeed, i just made two tease lingerie dance videos

They were received very well! "

I'd like to receive those videos.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

I just did a John Lennon fact. He wrote Woman for Yolko Ono. Enjoy your eggsceptional cup of tea. Give it a slurp for me."

You crack me up

"Conference all day, dinner, lie on sofa. Wank, netflix, wank number 2

Gym at 6am and dreading it already "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Thom. Which was better, wank number one, or wank number two?

I hate to brag but I just had a chipolata baguette, this is not a euphemism...

I'm London bound in the morning Jim.

"I hate to brag but I just had a chipolata baguette, this is not a euphemism...

"

I'm a bit jealous.

"I'm London bound in the morning Jim. "

There's a lot of that about this weekend. Just as I'm off to Italy. Poor timing on my part...

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

I just did a John Lennon fact. He wrote Woman for Yolko Ono. Enjoy your eggsceptional cup of tea. Give it a slurp for me.

You crack me up "

I'm going to the fridge eggscuse me.

"I'm London bound in the morning Jim.

There's a lot of that about this weekend. Just as I'm off to Italy. Poor timing on my part..."

I'm in London all the time.

I'm moving there in the autumn.

"I hate to brag but I just had a chipolata baguette, this is not a euphemism...

"

Phwoooaar.

"I'm London bound in the morning Jim. "

I thought you might be.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

You crack me up

I'm going to the fridge eggscuse me."

I’ll have to eggnore my sandwich cravings and be good. Might treat myself to an apple.

I thought you might be. "

It's been 13 days Jim.

There's a lot of that about this weekend. Just as I'm off to Italy. Poor timing on my part..."

Lousy.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

You crack me up

I’ll have to eggnore my sandwich cravings and be good. Might treat myself to an apple. "

I was going to to an eggnore one!

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

You crack me up

I’ll have to eggnore my sandwich cravings and be good. Might treat myself to an apple. "

Now I want a sandwich.

Gotta go with number two, the first one didn't even affect my concentration for the netflix afterwards!

I thought you might be.

It's been 13 days Jim. "

Don't be sadface, you're seeing him tomorrow.

I'm on a 12 hour shift finish at 6am

I thought you might be.

It's been 13 days Jim.

Don't be sadface, you're seeing him tomorrow."

I know

We are going to the Heathrow Social.

"Gotta go with number two, the first one didn't even affect my concentration for the netflix afterwards! "

It's unusual for the sequel to be better. Good wanking. Welcome to this nocturnal nonsense. Smileyface

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

You crack me up

I’ll have to eggnore my sandwich cravings and be good. Might treat myself to an apple.

I was going to to an eggnore one!"

I’m not being good. I’m making toast

"I'm on a 12 hour shift finish at 6am "

Up the workers I say. This is also not a euphemism...

"I'm on a 12 hour shift finish at 6am "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Brett. Only a few hours to go, don't fret.

"Hiiiiiii

fashionably late

Ayyyyy.

What are you up to Jim?

sounds eggcellent

Yes!

I’m eggcited for you

You crack me up

I was going to to an eggnore one!

I’m not being good. I’m making toast "

"I'm on a 12 hour shift finish at 6am

"

You always say it's not a euphemism.

Jamie, what are you having on your toasted toast?

"Jamie, what are you having on your toasted toast?"

honey, Honey.

I am new here not sure what am doing

I'll get my sandwich at some point.

It's Sade's birthday today. Happy birthday, Sade!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WcWHZc8s2I

Sade - No Ordinary Love (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Brett. Only a few hours to go, don't fret."

that's true but dome all my work so just sitting around doing nothing makes it alot harder

"Jamie, what are you having on your toasted toast?

honey, Honey. "

Sweet.

You always say it's not a euphemism."

Come now Jim, i spout a lot of nonsense it's important to point out when I'm being serious.

"I am new here not sure what am doing"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Funnyguy. I've been here for years, I still don't know what I'm doing. Smileyface

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Brett. Only a few hours to go, don't fret.that's true but dome all my work so just sitting around doing nothing makes it alot harder "

You know I'm now thinking about your penis.

You always say it's not a euphemism.

Come now Jim, i spout a lot of nonsense it's important to point out when I'm being serious.

"

honey, Honey.

Sweet."

That’s the best thing about honey

From No Ordinary Love to an Ordinary Boy. It's Preston's birthday today. Happy birthday, Preston!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyPvlqBL1po

The Ordinary Boys - Boys Will Be Boys - YouTube

honey, Honey.

Sweet.

That’s the best thing about honey "

I'm hoping you did the wrong emoji.

over there by that tree

honey, Honey.

Sweet.

That’s the best thing about honey "

I’ve just devoured a dirty pot noodle.... delicious but completely unsatisfying.

honey, Honey.

Sweet.

That’s the best thing about honey

I'm hoping you did the wrong emoji."

I did