FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Louis Theroux : Selling Sex. Did you see it?

Louis Theroux : Selling Sex. Did you see it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hamCouple30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Did anyone see this? It's very sad how the ladies were all abused in some form then go on to countine their suffering in adult life for money.

How can society end this circle of hate towards women?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There was a posted thread a couple of nights back, when it aired.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did anyone see this? It's very sad how the ladies were all abused in some form then go on to countine their suffering in adult life for money.

How can society end this circle of hate towards women?

"

I wouldn't necessarily agree with saying they are continuing their suffering. It's going to be different for each person but the lady from Nottingham resonated with me so much when she said how sex is meaningless to her.

As someone with abuse in their background, sex can be just an act used for physical gratification or in her case money, and all the emotions are switched off. I went through years of it myself (not the money) and it's only since I've been with my most recent partner that I've started to allow the emotion back in. To me the intimacy comes from the time spent after, the cuddling, the kissing etc and from knowing how loved I am. Not from the physical act itself. I think it's the same ability to separate the two that is making it ok for this girl to do it. It might sound wierd to others I guess

» Add a new message to this topic