FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust A Teaser OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

I'm looking for some advice after a pretty bad breakup. I was with my previous girlfriend for 4 years and although we broke up a while ago now I still feel so depressed about it.

I'm terrified of loneliness and talking to other people is the only escape I have. She meant everything to me, but I can't feel this way forever right?

I think I need a friend, I don't have many of those. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have no advice but you're making steps in the right direction by "talking" on here.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Do something physical and challenging, join a social group or something where other people are involved.

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

What I did after my break up. I went volunteered made friends that way. 3 years later I'm still there made some good friends. I've made some good friends on here

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hi,

It's done. It was the done the moment it ended.

Now i'm not saying you can't be upset. It would be odd if you weren't but I AM SAYING .... decide when you have grieved enough...

Grieve for another ten years if you like. Feel like total shit if you wish but do you know only YOU are suffering. YOU and anyone else you go on and on and on about it to. ( not saying you do )

In the words of Lewis Capaldi..... nobody said it would last forever. That doesn't mean you didn't try. Nobody said you'd DIE together. That doesn't mean it was a lie.......

Remember you had a great time and you'll remember the best bits in years to come.

Now go and LIVE for fucks sake.

It was DONE and OVER a while ago.

» Add a new message to this topic