FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How many can you play with the same couple?

How many can you play with the same couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We tend to be wary of people getting attached so try not to meet more than every few months. What are your views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"We tend to be wary of people getting attached so try not to meet more than every few months. What are your views?"

Do you mean meeting the same people every few months?

Well if we met a couple, or single on the first and again with in a few weeks then we would not be looking to meet again for a month as sometimes some people get possessive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What ?do you mean before you wear them out? lol xx

Forum Mod

I don't worry about getting attached,but I do worry about getting bored of the same people so a few months between meets with the same people suits me,unless of course we plan something outrageously different for each meet

Bolton

"Well if we met a couple, or single on the first and again with in a few weeks then we would not be looking to meet again for a month as sometimes some people get possessive."

I must admit that we do meet certain people over and over again but it does tend to be quite a while apart - not cos of the possesiveness aspect but we also like to play with different people too! Could also get a bit too 'samey' I would imagine - the thrill is very important!

We had one couple that phoned to see us again every night for a month or near enough. Didn’t wear them out but they left very happy after playing with our special toys.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think for me....it is a case of meeting regular people on an irregular basis, I don't mind meeting on regular basis but i leave that up to them.....

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

depends on the cpl I have a circle of cpls and we meet up every few weeks

one cpl has asked to come to me and we have met for the last 3 weekends and i`m going to their`s on sat

Bolton

"depends on the cpl I have a circle of cpls and we meet up every few weeks

one cpl has asked to come to me and we have met for the last 3 weekends and i`m going to their`s on sat "

It's what works for individuals I suppose, we like a mix of 'old and new'!!!

Bolton

We're meeting a fantastic couple we've met a few times on Friday then off to a party on Saturday - best of both worlds - but then we are greedy!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I met a couple a few times, now I live with them!!!!

As a lodger with benefits, as opposed to a friend with benefits I guess!!!!!

Its not as bad, or as clingy, possessive etc as it sounds. Their previous lodger moved out, they needed to rent the room, I needed a place to live, so here I am!

I don't get possessive, neither do they. They meet people, I meet people, we sometimes meet people as a ready made 3 sum.

Most just think its bizarre and weird, but hey it works for us!!!!

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

again i think this is something that is down to the individuals, what works for some wont for others, regular or iregular, it's a personal choice and also dependent on the circle you move in

For us we prefer to meet the same couples many many times.

Were always wary of the getting attached thing but not for each other as we have total trust.. We have only encountered one (male half) of a couple who tried to entice more from Mrs Notts on the side but that just caused us to stop seeing altogether..

The thrill of meeting a new couple is always there.. but the thrill is even better thinking/knowing its more long term than a quick one off.. Just our preference.. Each to their own eh.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"depends on the cpl I have a circle of cpls and we meet up every few weeks

one cpl has asked to come to me and we have met for the last 3 weekends and i`m going to their`s on sat

It's what works for individuals I suppose, we like a mix of 'old and new'!!!"

so do we

we all have the rider that a new meet takes presedence so we all get to meet new cpls as well, then introduce them to the others, some like the idea of knowing people that you can ring at short notice

no we taken him of verification and band him from party's and learnt on what happened

"no we taken him of verification and band him from party's and learnt on what happened "

And you guys are still happy, safe and enjoying so one in the eye of the tryer then... Nice one eh!

yes we are great thanks but wish I could the verification back off him pity you can not, never mind live goes on

Forum Mod

Ive removed a couple of posts from this thread as they refer to a site member,it would be easy to work out who he was using the information given which would be unfair to say the least

I see the same one everytime,

If it aint broke...dont fix it and its allllll good

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

No problem - you can be more relaxed if you are friends and know what everyone likes. With friends you can get straight on with the sex instead of building up to it. We've never got bored with regular swinging friends or got too attached to them.

It's nice to play with new people too, don't get us wrong!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like to keep to regular people out of the club. By regular i mean people that ive gotten to know over the years. Some may see once a month some maybe once a year. Then every so often a new one will come along and become one of the "regulars", i find it so much easier once i know them as friends. I have actually had the same guy here two weekends on the trot, but he is cuddly to sleep with lol

I think you develop a deeper intimacy with someone you get to know.

You know what they like and visa versa, so only NICE suprises.

I think that to have "close" friends , without any hassles is one big bonus.

Some you can sit and chat too and have a laugh and a drink and know its not all to do with SEX is , to me....a BIG bonus worth having.

"I think you develop a deeper intimacy with someone you get to know.

You know what they like and visa versa, so only NICE suprises.

I think that to have "close" friends , without any hassles is one big bonus.

Some you can sit and chat too and have a laugh and a drink and know its not all to do with SEX is , to me....a BIG bonus worth having. "

Great minds think alike. I'm same pretty much. Rather have a nice handful of mates. I think it's fine aslong as they have emotional support from other sources such as none-sexual friends or family members.

It is interesting what you have all said. There seems to be a different view from singles to couples after reading. Are some singles looking for more than a meet though?

I know what you mean.

To me the whole idea is to meet people and have sexy fun. If your meeting the same ones too soon, I think the excitement will wear off and the routine could sneak in.

So yes, meet same people, but a nice gap between meets.

I'm sure some are happy to meet the same people week in week out, nice for you.

Sounds like some meets develop into full blown relationships with singles. This is something you avoid as a couple, well we do.

» Add a new message to this topic