FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples and pickiness differences

Couples and pickiness differences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ottpair243 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield/Leeds

So we’ve been on fab for a few years now and as a couple who are both active on account-checking and responding to messages from female suitors or us messaging women here and there, we generally agree on attraction and who we like/would like to progress talks with.

Every now and then though, we have differences of opinions (based on initial attraction to someone’s profile; their pics surely and maybe other info noted on a profile) on who we’d like to start/continue chatting to...with the intention to meet.

How do others on here deal with their approach to these differences and what is the level of “give and take” you guys employ (if you do) with regards to that?

These differences of opinion are VERY rare for us though but it’s always interesting when they do pop up! Would be interesting to hear how others deal with it and progress with decision making!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If either one of us doesn't like the person, or one half of the couple, then we don't progress it, simple as that

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"If either one of us doesn't like the person, or one half of the couple, then we don't progress it, simple as that"

This

When I was part of a couple on here, neither of us had smartphones. Sometimes she'd begin pm'ing somebody who would give me the creeps. So I'd say "do you want a cup of tea?", and she'd say "yes please". So I'd pretend to go to the kitchen, but really I'd go to the fuse box and shut the whole flat down, including the router, and say it must be a powercut. Added bonus was that I didn't have to actually make that tea either.

We’re the same, we rarely disagree on who we will and will not meet.

Because of this if either one of us has doubts we don’t take it any further.

It wouldn’t make for a good experience if one of us was doing it reluctantly.

V

Wakefield/Leeds

"If either one of us doesn't like the person, or one half of the couple, then we don't progress it, simple as that"

Got ya!

Very similar for us, it’s just those moments where maybe we may think- does this picture do that person justice? Or nope, no need to see more...or a differing reaction towards size.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This is something me and my partner find hard to find so we have agreed to play separately with others rather than with another couple unless we are in a club

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Exactly this for us

"If either one of us doesn't like the person, or one half of the couple, then we don't progress it, simple as that

Got ya!

Very similar for us, it’s just those moments where maybe we may think- does this picture do that person justice? Or nope, no need to see more...or a differing reaction towards size."

Sure, sometimes it's not obvious from pictures/profile, so we might arrange a social, or start chatting if we feel there might be something to build on, see how it develops

Wakefield/Leeds

"We’re the same, we rarely disagree on who we will and will not meet.

Because of this if either one of us has doubts we don’t take it any further.

It wouldn’t make for a good experience if one of us was doing it reluctantly.

V"

Very fair

Wakefield/Leeds

"This is something me and my partner find hard to find so we have agreed to play separately with others rather than with another couple unless we are in a club "

Very rational and mature compromise!

Wakefield/Leeds

"If either one of us doesn't like the person, or one half of the couple, then we don't progress it, simple as that

Got ya!

Very similar for us, it’s just those moments where maybe we may think- does this picture do that person justice? Or nope, no need to see more...or a differing reaction towards size.

Sure, sometimes it's not obvious from pictures/profile, so we might arrange a social, or start chatting if we feel there might be something to build on, see how it develops"

Agree with this. No harm seeing how someone actually looks in person and then make a determination. Sometimes some people don’t always take the best pics on their own, so wouldn’t be right to judge them too much on that unless there’s definite things in other pics or profile text that are absolute turn offs

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"This is something me and my partner find hard to find so we have agreed to play separately with others rather than with another couple unless we are in a club

Very rational and mature compromise! "

Yes it works for us and our communication is key to sustaining our pleasure

Wakefield/Leeds

"This is something me and my partner find hard to find so we have agreed to play separately with others rather than with another couple unless we are in a club

Very rational and mature compromise!

Yes it works for us and our communication is key to sustaining our pleasure "

The formula for effective and continued fun as a couple in this lifestyle!

By *rad110Man  over a year ago

rayliegh

"So we’ve been on fab for a few years now and as a couple who are both active on account-checking and responding to messages from female suitors or us messaging women here and there, we generally agree on attraction and who we like/would like to progress talks with. Where i work for myself and meet so many different people monthly its a lot better face to face i find it very hard over a message to break the ice

Every now and then though, we have differences of opinions (based on initial attraction to someone’s profile; their pics surely and maybe other info noted on a profile) on who we’d like to start/continue chatting to...with the intention to meet.

How do others on here deal with their approach to these differences and what is the level of “give and take” you guys employ (if you do) with regards to that?

These differences of opinion are VERY rare for us though but it’s always interesting when they do pop up! Would be interesting to hear how others deal with it and progress with decision making!"

rayliegh

"So we’ve been on fab for a few years now and as a couple who are both active on account-checking and responding to messages from female suitors or us messaging women here and there, we generally agree on attraction and who we like/would like to progress talks with. Where i work for myself and meet so many different people monthly its a lot better face to face i find it very hard over a message to break the ice

These differences of opinion are VERY rare for us though but it’s always interesting when they do pop up! Would be interesting to hear how others deal with it and progress with decision making!"

Exactly this for us "

Same for us too

rayliegh

Breaking the ice for a single guy is so hard even with face pics know one trusts u

Exactly this for us

Same for us too "

And us too. Worked well for us so far x

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We have to both want to meet whoever it is. We both have a veto.

Wakefield/Leeds

Agreed- wouldn’t work otherwise. It’s just for those differing opinions even before meeting; the “I think he/she’s nice/attractive” whilst the other thinks “mehh” moments Lol.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

This. We’ve never even tried to persuade the other either. A simple no and we move on. It’s worked for us so far

Wakefield/Leeds

This. We’ve never even tried to persuade the other either. A simple no and we move on. It’s worked for us so far "

Very cool. Appreciate you sharing this

» Add a new message to this topic