FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyboyAlex OP   Man  over a year ago

Colchester and all over!

Any thoughts? I’m hoping to stand out from the sea of thirsty copy/pasters and I’d really like to find some nice (but filthy!) ladies to speak to. How can I improve my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can’t

You want to stand out but you're posting results of a test as everyone else seems to be doing that...

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I'd change your profile photo to one of your face pics

Colchester and all over!

"You can’t "

Can’t stand out or can’t improve it?

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I suppose it's not so easy for a guy. No advice from me but I wish you well

Colchester and all over!

"You want to stand out but you're posting results of a test as everyone else seems to be doing that..."

Good point! That’s coming off then haha

Colchester and all over!

"I suppose it's not so easy for a guy. No advice from me but I wish you well"

Thank you x

Colchester and all over!

"I'd change your profile photo to one of your face pics"

Thank you, great advice! But which one?

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Any thoughts? I’m hoping to stand out from the sea of thirsty copy/pasters and I’d really like to find some nice (but filthy!) ladies to speak to. How can I improve my profile?"

IF you desire to stand out from the cliched crowd the very last thing you want to do is follow generic forum advice

If you do not have the wit to craft your own profile and know how to write it in such a way to appeal to the kind of lady you desire. no generic trite advice will change who you are and give you an edge beyond those who are capable

What you ask for in a nutshell is

" I just want flange any flange write my profile in such a way I can pretend it's me and con some flange to wet my cock "

I don't know about others but I wouldn't be interested in someone who is permanently horny.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

"I'd change your profile photo to one of your face pics

Thank you, great advice! But which one? "

Hawaiian shirt

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

All the stuff about wanting a dirty chat first just implies you are wanting a quick wank with no interest of a meet. It's possible to get to know someone through messaging without resorting to sex chat.

ashby de la zouch

"All the stuff about wanting a dirty chat first just implies you are wanting a quick wank with no interest of a meet. It's possible to get to know someone through messaging without resorting to sex chat. "

Yes but he MUST NOT change or hide that .that is him and what he wants if he removes that he will be being deceitful

Some women will want that if it's not your thing that's cool but why suggest he change who he is and what he wants

"All the stuff about wanting a dirty chat first just implies you are wanting a quick wank with no interest of a meet. It's possible to get to know someone through messaging without resorting to sex chat.

Yes but he MUST NOT change or hide that .that is him and what he wants if he removes that he will be being deceitful

Some women will want that if it's not your thing that's cool but why suggest he change who he is and what he wants

"

Because he asked for profile advice.

Colchester and all over!

Both points taken there - reworded to say what I really mean thanks!

ashby de la zouch

"All the stuff about wanting a dirty chat first just implies you are wanting a quick wank with no interest of a meet. It's possible to get to know someone through messaging without resorting to sex chat.

Because he asked for profile advice. "

Indeed he did but that does not mean we need to do as he asks and be complicit in his deceit

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

This is what I get from your profile text:

I want to do some things. Help me do them. I'm not going to give you any reason why you would want to. I'm not really interested in what you want unless it helps me get laid.

You might want to think about why people might you rather than why you want to meet them. Luke

Because he asked for profile advice.

Indeed he did but that does not mean we need to do as he asks and be complicit in his deceit "

Profile advice threads woukd be pretty useless if everyone just adopted your stance and just replied "work it out yourself". I simply offered some advice, it's up to him whether he takes any notice of it but don't understand why you feel the need to jump all over my advice?

Colchester and all over!

To be clear, I don’t seek to be deceitful. Sometimes there are better ways to word things, or better ways to present oneself so I was just asking for critique.

Colchester and all over!

"This is what I get from your profile text:

I want to do some things. Help me do them. I'm not going to give you any reason why you would want to. I'm not really interested in what you want unless it helps me get laid.

You might want to think about why people might you rather than why you want to meet them. Luke "

That’s great advice thank you!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Any thoughts? I’m hoping to stand out from the sea of thirsty copy/pasters and I’d really like to find some nice (but filthy!) ladies to speak to. How can I improve my profile?

IF you desire to stand out from the cliched crowd the very last thing you want to do is follow generic forum advice

If you do not have the wit to craft your own profile and know how to write it in such a way to appeal to the kind of lady you desire. no generic trite advice will change who you are and give you an edge beyond those who are capable

" I just want flange any flange write my profile in such a way I can pretend it's me and con some flange to wet my cock "

"

You're so harsh. The guy just wants to attract a bit of attention to his profile, nothing wrong with that.

Colchester and all over!

"Any thoughts? I’m hoping to stand out from the sea of thirsty copy/pasters and I’d really like to find some nice (but filthy!) ladies to speak to. How can I improve my profile?

You're so harsh. The guy just wants to attract a bit of attention to his profile, nothing wrong with that.

"

Thank you! x

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

More shirts like the one you're wearing... They will make you stand out like a beacon!

"

Here here. He’s also doing something that some aren’t brave enough to do. Ask for help, and ask for critical appraisal of something quite personal.

I know mine needs help but not sure I’m “brave” enough to ask public opinion on it.

» Add a new message to this topic