FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single Females - how often do you masturbate

Single Females - how often do you masturbate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshman1974 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Hey everyone

I find female masturbation a huge turn on, love everything about it. I was just wondering if the ladies here would say how often they masturbate?

My FWB has a really high sex drive and will often masturbate 10 times a day(sometimes more), BUT she cums very easily and can go again after only about 2 mins. So even though it sounds a lot it doesn't really interfer with her day. She'll do 2-4 times in the morning before work, 2-4 when she gets in, and then 2-4 at bedtime.

If she has the day off she'll often do it 20-25 times. I'm coming back as a women in the next life!

So ladies how often do you usually do it?

Ever do it at work or someplace like that? (my FWB will sometimes if she is very horny)

What's the most you've ever done in day?

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They dont masturbate. They just like a good flick through 50 shades of grey

Swansea

Some of them "flick" a lot of pages

Depends. Sometimes a few times in a day, sometimes not for a week or so.

They don’t. Masturbation is for sinners.

"Some of them "flick" a lot of pages"

....like a flip art animation most of them

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

For me it's usually at least once a day, depends what mood I'm in

Swansea

"Depends. Sometimes a few times in a day, sometimes not for a week or so. "

Thanks for answering Venus. On a really horny day what's the most you've ever done?

Swansea

"For me it's usually at least once a day, depends what mood I'm in "

Thanks for answering, you say at least once, what's a good average?

Most ever when day to yourself and really horny?

By *oobs1Woman  over a year ago

Sussex

"Hey everyone

I find female masturbation a huge turn on, love everything about it. I was just wondering if the ladies here would say how often they masturbate?

My FWB has a really high sex drive and will often masturbate 10 times a day(sometimes more), BUT she cums very easily and can go again after only about 2 mins. So even though it sounds a lot it doesn't really interfer with her day. She'll do 2-4 times in the morning before work, 2-4 when she gets in, and then 2-4 at bedtime.

If she has the day off she'll often do it 20-25 times. I'm coming back as a women in the next life!

Ever do it at work or someplace like that? (my FWB will sometimes if she is very horny)

TIA

"

Surely that many times a day, is more of an obsession than an actual need? For me as I’m

Getting regular sex, then I rarely DIY. The less often I have sex, then there is always a Doxy wand. Tell her to buy one she won’t regret it

Swansea

"They don’t. Masturbation is for sinners. "

my FWB is going to hell then

Swansea

"Some of them "flick" a lot of pages

....like a flip art animation most of them"

lol true

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

"For me it's usually at least once a day, depends what mood I'm in

Most ever when day to yourself and really horny?"

I would say average is once, when a day to myself and really horny I would prob say it was 4 or 5 times but then more if we have sex too x

Swansea

I would say average is once, when a day to myself and really horny I would prob say it was 4 or 5 times but then more if we have sex too x"

Thanks for answering, good to see you have a health libido x

I always felt a bit abnormal, I think I am the same as her roughly 10 orgasms a day and can play for a couple of hours a day after work, before bed. I have never spoken to another female who masturbates daily as much as me, so this makes me feel better

Swansea

"Hey everyone

TIA

Surely that many times a day, is more of an obsession than an actual need? For me as I’m

Getting regular sex, then I rarely DIY. The less often I have sex, then there is always a Doxy wand. Tell her to buy one she won’t regret it"

She has a Doxy too! I can see your point but as it doesn't interfer with her life and she has a very full social life I'd say no. She's just very highly sexed and lucky that she can cum quickly and often

I would say average is once, when a day to myself and really horny I would prob say it was 4 or 5 times but then more if we have sex too x

Thanks for answering, good to see you have a health libido x"

What's a healthy libido got to do with how many times you wank?

It actually sounds like your fwb might have a bit of a problem? Doesnt sound healthy to me. Just my opinion.

Swansea

"I always felt a bit abnormal, I think I am the same as her roughly 10 orgasms a day and can play for a couple of hours a day after work, before bed. I have never spoken to another female who masturbates daily as much as me, so this makes me feel better "

Yes, you are not alone. You are probably like her in that you are blessed with a high libido. Perfectly normal, and any man who is with your will appreciate it.

Every counted your record number?

Swansea

Thanks for answering, good to see you have a health libido x

What's a healthy libido got to do with how many times you wank?

It actually sounds like your fwb might have a bit of a problem? Doesnt sound healthy to me. Just my opinion."

No worries. We'll agree to disagree. Thank you for commenting

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I always felt a bit abnormal, I think I am the same as her roughly 10 orgasms a day and can play for a couple of hours a day after work, before bed. I have never spoken to another female who masturbates daily as much as me, so this makes me feel better "

I'd dearly like to make a pilgrimage to Lucy in N Wales and invite her as a friend. I do think you should explore things more with an older guy, and I'm willing to be a guinea pig. Read my back story and veri's.

I'm bored of wanking if I'm honest.

Swansea

"I'm bored of wanking if I'm honest. "

Don't think my FWB will ever get bored of it....!

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey everyone

TIA

"

I think she's exaggerating to feed your desires...

Swansea

"Hey everyone

TIA

I think she's exaggerating to feed your desires... "

Well I do belive her but am cool with it either way

"Depends. Sometimes a few times in a day, sometimes not for a week or so. "

This.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Chunky's female masterbating services are available.

"I'm bored of wanking if I'm honest.

Don't think my FWB will ever get bored of it....!"

I'd say dont rub it in, but it's too close to being a pun

"Depends. Sometimes a few times in a day, sometimes not for a week or so.

This."

I want a lola.

Swansea

This."

Thanks for answering Lola

3 times a day! Sometimes more

Feel like I have a problem haha

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

This."

Absolutely this

Swansea

"3 times a day! Sometimes more

Feel like I have a problem haha "

ha ha at three times a day you;re well below my FWB

My motto is as long as it doesn't interfer with your life you are fine

If anything you need to up your game

far too often

Prin

Swansea

"far too often

Prin "

My FWB calls it the pringle effect!

Go on, fess up, how many times a day usually? How often on a really horny day?

Swansea

This.

Absolutely this "

Thanks for answering

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Blimey. That was a mad 5 minutes.

Thanks to you lovely people xx

Swansea

"Blimey. That was a mad 5 minutes.

Thanks to you lovely people xx"

Think there'll be a good few more replies yet!

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Hey everyone

TIA

Getting regular sex, then I rarely DIY. The less often I have sex, then there is always a Doxy wand. Tell her to buy one she won’t regret it"

One of my girlfriends when younger was like this. No matter what we were doing, kissing, playing, me down on her, fcking etc. one hand was always playing with her clit. It has very weird & a bit disconcerting tbh. She defo had a bit of a power & hate thing going on with guys, almost like she didn't want to say a guy could make her come so took away any chance of it happening.

I knew another guy that had been out with her & he confirmed she was exactly the same with him. I walked in the end because it limited what we could do so much as it was almost "Go to bed, get amourous, Glue hand to clit"......& it just wasn't making me feel good about myself, which oddly I think was part of the point..

Definitely not someone you'd wish to meet as your first GF..you'd be in therapy for years

S

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Oh, & yes she did masturbate an awful lot, at least five times a day, every day & said she'd been like that since about fifteen & she was thirty when I met her.

S

Swansea

"Hey everyone

TIA

Getting regular sex, then I rarely DIY. The less often I have sex, then there is always a Doxy wand. Tell her to buy one she won’t regret it

One of my girlfriends when younger was like this. No matter what we were doing, kissing, playing, me down on her, fcking etc. one hand was always playing with her clit. It has very weird & a bit disconcerting tbh. She defo had a bit of a power & hate thing going on with guys, almost like she didn't want to say a guy could make her come so took away any chance of it happening.

I knew another guy that had been out with her & he confirmed she was exactly the same with him. I walked in the end because it limited what we could do so much as it was almost "Go to bed, get amourous, Glue hand to clit"......& it just wasn't making me feel good about myself, which oddly I think was part of the point..

Definitely not someone you'd wish to meet as your first GF..you'd be in therapy for years

S"

God that doesn't sound good at all. With my FWB it's only when we are not together.....unless I want to watch her

Swansea

"Oh, & yes she did masturbate an awful lot, at least five times a day, every day & said she'd been like that since about fifteen & she was thirty when I met her.

S"

Yes, my FWB been like it since a teen, said she was actually a bit worse in her late teens/early twenties.....she's 31 now

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

I average out at 1-2 times a day but some days several times. I often video it for my fuck buddy when i cant be with him. I use his wanking videos as stimulus x

Swansea

"I average out at 1-2 times a day but some days several times. I often video it for my fuck buddy when i cant be with him. I use his wanking videos as stimulus x"

Yes my FWB will often video and send it to me. Or just send a text to let me know she is on wank number 5 of the day etc. Thanks for the reply

Women are weird. They seem to masturbate randomly with nothing visual or verbal encouraging it. Just a feeling. Can't rel8.

Swansea

told my FWB about this thread, she proudly texted back "Tell them it's 12 today"

Oh and day isn't over yet

I wouldn't count by orgasms. If I did it in the morning, evening and night I would class that as 3 times whether I had no orgasms or 30.

Swansea

"I wouldn't count by orgasms. If I did it in the morning, evening and night I would class that as 3 times whether I had no orgasms or 30.

"

I see your point. The distinction we make is if it's a true multiple i.e. no break in stimulation leading to many orgasms that counts just as once no matter how many orgasms are had. If there is a little/or long rest between orgasms then we count it as a seperate wank. There's a scienec to this lol

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I can hardly see this thread.

Swansea

"I can hardly see this thread. "

Ha ha go on 'fess up, how many times a day?!

Birmingham

"I can hardly see this thread.

Ha ha go on 'fess up, how many times a day?! "

And end up as someone's wank fodder. Pfft!

Swansea

And end up as someone's wank fodder. Pfft! "

lol fair comment. We'll just file you under "a lot more than 10 a day"

Swansea

And end up as someone's wank fodder. Pfft! "

Though you could take that as a compliment

Birmingham

Though you could take that as a compliment "

I could but I am enjoying being cantankerous today.

Swansea

Though you could take that as a compliment

I could but I am enjoying being cantankerous today. "

ha ha you obviously need to wank more

Swansea

This.

Absolutely this "

Thanks for answering

"I wouldn't count by orgasms. If I did it in the morning, evening and night I would class that as 3 times whether I had no orgasms or 30.

I see your point. The distinction we make is if it's a true multiple i.e. no break in stimulation leading to many orgasms that counts just as once no matter how many orgasms are had. If there is a little/or long rest between orgasms then we count it as a seperate wank. There's a scienec to this lol"

So if you spend a whole afternoon watching porn, playing with your clit, and edging, but don't cum then you haven't had a wank

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Nope

Rarely do it alone, will play with myself if I have an audience though

I do every morning to wake me up

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

At least once a day, plus sex as and when.

Always one to start the day.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Most days at least once.

By *ualityoverquantityalwaysMan  over a year ago

Outside Telford

I used to see a girl who would easily cum at least 10-12 times during foreplay/sex and although they were ‘light’ orgasms she would be sated after the last one...my last girlfriend would have one massive orgasm during sex and she would be exactly the same as the other girl.

By *allAdventurerMan  over a year ago

London/Essex

"Hey everyone

TIA

"

Does your FWB have any sex in between those 10some masturbations?

If any ladies are thinking about masturbating.. Send me a tribute.

Id like to wake up to a little wet yellow box.

Swansea

I see your point. The distinction we make is if it's a true multiple i.e. no break in stimulation leading to many orgasms that counts just as once no matter how many orgasms are had. If there is a little/or long rest between orgasms then we count it as a seperate wank. There's a scienec to this lol

So if you spend a whole afternoon watching porn, playing with your clit, and edging, but don't cum then you haven't had a wank "

Oh that's a tricky one lol I'd say you have been wanking for sure but as you didn't come it's hard to think how to classify it

Swansea

"Nope

Rarely do it alone, will play with myself if I have an audience though "

Thanks for answering

Swansea

"I do every morning to wake me up "

Just the once

Swansea

"At least once a day, plus sex as and when.

Always one to start the day."

Good way to start the day!

Swansea

"I used to see a girl who would easily cum at least 10-12 times during foreplay/sex and although they were ‘light’ orgasms she would be sated after the last one...my last girlfriend would have one massive orgasm during sex and she would be exactly the same as the other girl."

With my FWB each orgasm when she masturbates is really intense - I guess that's why she like to have so many. It's the same when we have sex

Swansea

"Hey everyone

TIA

Does your FWB have any sex in between those 10some masturbations?

"

On days when she has sex then she typically masturbated less as she's having the real thing. Occassionally though if it's morning sex and then she's on her own later in the day she may end up doing it just as much as she feels even hornier after sex

Swansea

If only men were able to orgasm as often as you women are able to. There'd be a lot of sick days off work that's for sure ha ah

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Depends on how horny I am. Sometimes a few times a day sometimes not at all.I wouldn't want to as much as your fwb if I'm honest it seems too much and almost obsessive like. And I'd pick sex with someone over playing with myself anytime. It's a lot more fun and pleasurable.

Swansea

"Depends on how horny I am. Sometimes a few times a day sometimes not at all.I wouldn't want to as much as your fwb if I'm honest it seems too much and almost obsessive like. And I'd pick sex with someone over playing with myself anytime. It's a lot more fun and pleasurable. "

Thanks for answering. She's just very highly sexed that's all. It doesn't interfer with her work or social life. And she does prefer sex when it's available

That's one sexy ass you have bbw

Swansea

it of a bump up the thread for Sunday afternoon browsers

» Add a new message to this topic