FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's in a username?

What's in a username?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ertz OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Afternoon all,

So I chose my username from a quick google search for 'cool words' (or something like that) and it apparently means the relief after drinking water when you're really thirsty. I've realised that it also sounds like exerts which sounds like I'm showing off about stamina levels.. they're decent but I'm also not a showoff so wondering if anyone else had the same negative view or am I just overthinking

Ps. Loving the forums and fab so far, had a couple of great meets and have had my eyes opened to a whole new world!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Afternoon all,

So I chose my username from a quick google search for 'cool words' (or something like that) and it apparently means the relief after drinking water when you're really thirsty. I've realised that it also sounds like exerts which sounds like I'm showing off about stamina levels.. they're decent but I'm also not a showoff so wondering if anyone else had the same negative view or am I just overthinking

Ps. Loving the forums and fab so far, had a couple of great meets and have had my eyes opened to a whole new world!"

I don't really pay attention to people's username but tbh there are ones that catch ones eyes when browsing through the forum etc .

By *epsonWoman  over a year ago

Biddulph

I think you are over thinking your username, but some usernames can be off putting for some.

Sunderland

"I think you are over thinking your username, but some usernames can be off putting for some."

Thanks, I do tend to overthink. Great rack btw

I think yours is okay. There are some terribly off putting ones here but yours is definitely not that bad.

By *epsonWoman  over a year ago

Biddulph

I personally find cruder usernames off putting. Pussydestroyer, bangyourbackdoorsin, dirtyoldman type ones. Not that I know if they are actually current usernames before Mrs Mod slaps me

Sunderland

"I personally find cruder usernames off putting. Pussydestroyer, bangyourbackdoorsin, dirtyoldman type ones. Not that I know if they are actually current usernames before Mrs Mod slaps me "

It doesn't bother me personally. I'm more interested in the profile contents/pictures but totally understand why someone else might be put off by something crude.

Any username containing the word 'bareback' would be an avoid, unless it was prefixed with the word 'no'

Gatsby - been a nickname for years because of my lifestyle and mega partys, it came about when i had a pool party at my parents when i was younger a old neighbour shouted 'its like living next door to the great gatsby' theough a megaphone.... it stuck

Sunderland

"Gatsby - been a nickname for years because of my lifestyle and mega partys, it came about when i had a pool party at my parents when i was younger a old neighbour shouted 'its like living next door to the great gatsby' theough a megaphone.... it stuck "

Love that

Others' username stories are most welcome

"Gatsby - been a nickname for years because of my lifestyle and mega partys, it came about when i had a pool party at my parents when i was younger a old neighbour shouted 'its like living next door to the great gatsby' theough a megaphone.... it stuck

Love that

Others' username stories are most welcome"

Using a girl called Jamie’s ID before I was 18. Jamie was the name I used to misbehave so it seemed fitting

I don't names mean a great deal tbh. I've spoken to GloriaGreatTits and they weren't really, so.....

"I don't names mean a great deal tbh. I've spoken to GloriaGreatTits and they weren't really, so..... "

Oh FFS my typing is wank today....

Don't think *

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"I think you are over thinking your username, but some usernames can be off putting for some."
this is so true.

Some of the them show levels of immaturity that belong in school in our opinion, each to their own...

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Yes there is. I'm sure they're lovely people though

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

As long as it isn't misleading like, "dougandbev93," for the profile of a single dude born in 1950.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I just wanted somethIng simple and not crude. I chose mine after a run in the woods when the bluebelles were in bloom.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I chose 'Chunky' because 'fat git' was taken.

Just a word u chose

"I just wanted somethIng simple and not crude. I chose mine after a run in the woods when the bluebelles were in bloom."

I love bluebells, theres a woods near me thats nicknamed bluebell woods, when i get down i take a wonder up just sit and relax

A great song title

» Add a new message to this topic