FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are we broken?

Are we broken?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/20 08:33:22]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh FFS my spelling is broken.

I cant be arsed now

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I think the answer is yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happy Monday.

No.

It was about the judgement of sexually liberated women.

Meh ... I feel just fine

Nothing is broken

By *esse1972Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

"I think the answer is yes "

Lol

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"

It was about the judgement of sexually liberated women.

Meh ... I feel just fine "

It’s going to take a loooong time to reverse the current judgement and how it’s been for hundreds of years.

I hope we can

Its a sickness with only 1 cure

Very Monday morning ish.

Hopefully if somethings broken it can be fixed.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No we're not. People will say we are though.

This is way back in the 70s but my friends mum made her go to the doctors with her because she was afraid she was a nymphomaniac, not the 1870s you understand.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Society is broken beyond repair.

Do the best you can, get by, enjoy some of the ride, fuck them (except if they have a problem with sexually liberated women, don't give them the satisfaction).

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Society is broken beyond repair.

"

That's interesting. I've noticed people saying this recently. How do you feel it's broken? Is there no hope?

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

More to the point

Are we human?

Or are we dancers?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Do the best you can, get by, enjoy some of the ride, fuck them (except if they have a problem with sexually liberated women, don't give them the satisfaction)."

That first line, it's rather sad.

We are society. All of us.

I feel that society is becoming more fractured.....more polarised and the differences....the gulf between the 'haves' and the 'have nots' is increasing.

None of these conditions are healthy for a successful society. Society has to work for everyone or at least a significant majority.....which includes women

I do sometimes think there must be something seriously wrong with me and I should leave here. My mother would be disgusted.

Do the best you can, get by, enjoy some of the ride, fuck them (except if they have a problem with sexually liberated women, don't give them the satisfaction)."

naaa not broken only forever changing

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I do sometimes think there must be something seriously wrong with me and I should leave here. My mother would be disgusted. "

Don't you dare

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I feel that society is becoming more fractured.....more polarised and the differences....the gulf between the 'haves' and the 'have nots' is increasing.

None of these conditions are healthy for a successful society. Society has to work for everyone or at least a significant majority.....which includes women

"

In that case society has never been successful.

I think I'm a bit broken. Arn't we all?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think I'm a bit broken. Arn't we all?"

I think all of us have bits of us that don't function 100% but I don't think we're all broken

Manchester (she/her)

That's interesting. I've noticed people saying this recently. How do you feel it's broken? Is there no hope? "

We know so much about how to make the world better for everyone, all of us, and yet we keep circling round and round trying to protect the poor oppressed people who've always had all the power and are threatened by having a fraction of it shared. Who in many instances are too selfish to consider even the welfare of their children, let alone the rest of us. Climate change, social justice... we're going backwards. And while I always do my bit and always will, I cannot materially make any difference.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's interesting. I've noticed people saying this recently. How do you feel it's broken? Is there no hope?

We know so much about how to make the world better for everyone, all of us, and yet we keep circling round and round trying to protect the poor oppressed people who've always had all the power and are threatened by having a fraction of it shared. Who in many instances are too selfish to consider even the welfare of their children, let alone the rest of us. Climate change, social justice... we're going backwards. And while I always do my bit and always will, I cannot materially make any difference. "

I understand what you're saying and to be honest I think we were saying much the same thing in the 70s and 80s but with the emphasis on slightly different things e.g. world hunger.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I am currently reading the book "Factfulness". It's fascinating, about our perceptions vs. the facts. Would highly recommend to anyone who feels like things are worse than ever, has certainly challenged my thinking on a few subjects!

As a sexually liberated woman living an otherwise conventional family life, am I broken? Hell no. I'm happier now than I have ever been and my marriage is stronger than ever. Some people may take a different view of me but they are not living my life.

Mrs TMN x

Manchester (she/her)

We know so much about how to make the world better for everyone, all of us, and yet we keep circling round and round trying to protect the poor oppressed people who've always had all the power and are threatened by having a fraction of it shared. Who in many instances are too selfish to consider even the welfare of their children, let alone the rest of us. Climate change, social justice... we're going backwards. And while I always do my bit and always will, I cannot materially make any difference.

I understand what you're saying and to be honest I think we were saying much the same thing in the 70s and 80s but with the emphasis on slightly different things e.g. world hunger.

"

That's fair. Although I'm not sure we've achieved much on world hunger either

I'll do what I can do despite it feeling futile. Morally I have no choice (according to my morality).

» Add a new message to this topic