FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a question for the men.

a question for the men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

If a lady has said no to you, would you rather she block you so you don't forget and ask again in a few weeks time or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No... She might change her mind. People sometimes get off on the wrong foot. Why block someone because they show an interest?

Not all guys are on here with the intention of meeting

Well I am polite enough to accept no means no and not be offended or annoyed.

"If a lady has said no to you, would you rather she block you so you don't forget and ask again in a few weeks time or not?"

I usually block those that say no for that exact reason

Personally i font care either way im not chasing vaginas

"If a lady has said no to you, would you rather she block you so you don't forget and ask again in a few weeks time or not?

I usually block those that say no for that exact reason"

Same here usually.If my message is deleted I block.

Though as a site supporter if you click on a profile you’ve messaged before,it tells you.

No means no regardless of what sex.... pushy people are a put off. If someone wasnt interested in me, i wouldnt lose sleep over it... plenty more pervs in the sea

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I don't message so many that I forget who has rejected me. But tbh I probs wouldn't even look at their profile again unless their pics where particularly stunning so I wouldn't know I'd been blocked

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

No, but then I don't message people with the intent of meeting, I message with the intent of talking and getting to know them, usually off the back of something that they've written or said so "no" is never really on the cards.

If I don't get a response then it will show me the next time I look at their profile and I know not to message again.

Whatever she prefers. I don’t block generally but I know if I’ve been told they aren’t interested. I don’t ask many.

If I'm told thanks but no thanks I respect thst make a private note on their profile so I don't message again and move on

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I'd get my eyes checked if I messaged someone a few weeks after a rejection

"If a lady has said no to you, would you rather she block you so you don't forget and ask again in a few weeks time or not?"

Guessing you too get the same copy and paste message every few weeks from guys who take the scatter shot approach and forget that they may already have been declined by you??

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Nope. I remember the people I have messaged

I put a note next to their account and don't message them again. Life is like a box of chocolates, we can't all like the same ones

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

"If a lady has said no to you, would you rather she block you so you don't forget and ask again in a few weeks time or not?

Guessing you too get the same copy and paste message every few weeks from guys who take the scatter shot approach and forget that they may already have been declined by you?? "

I think most women and couple's get it tbh, I'm just wondering that if I block them am I actually doing them a favour and saving them time and wasted messages.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I've never blocked anyone. I've never felt the need to.

Others block people for their own reasons whatever they may be. Some take delight in the size of their block lists, or just block for what others may consider to be the most minor of perceived slights, or even because they just can.

The block button has its uses, to prevent abuse or just close down communication. That's up to the individual and their choices are theirs alone. If they block me it's up to them, not me

But those who block its a little like closing doors building a wall and shutting out any human interaction.

Locked doors and high walls have never changed much for the better...

Not all men are the same, some are true gents and say that’s fine and move on. But some are complete arses who cannot take no for a answer and get a block.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

No just take it as that there choice if they block or not

I've hardly blocked anyone.

But I never message them again if they've either said no, deleted my message or left it unread.

I usually get attracted to the same profiles so it's hood to know I've messaged someone before and how it went

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I accept rejection gracefully and the lady is free to do what she wants. If it's a profile I enjoy perving and and i'm not blocked I add a little note saying "not interested".

Didn't know you could add a note to a profile though. At least I've learnt something new

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"Not all men are the same, some are true gents and say that’s fine and move on. But some are complete arses who cannot take no for a answer and get a block. "

This is what I find... no need to be a twat!

No.

I'd like to send a polite reply so we part on good terms understanding each other.

Also just because someone says no it doesn't have to stop? I'm all for some good friendship

"No.

I'd like to send a polite reply so we part on good terms understanding each other.

Also just because someone says no it doesn't have to stop? I'm all for some good friendship "

THIS...

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

I'd rather not be blocked because I might still want to perve over her pics. Lmao

No, I use the notes feature so that I don't forget she's not intersted though I have a good enough memory to remember anyway

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

"No.

Also just because someone says no it doesn't have to stop? I'm all for some good friendship "

Oh that just does not happen. They never want to talk to you ever again after they've said no. Lol

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I'd block them as she must be a lesbian

I don't do a cold approach on fab, but I do on dating platforms.

I get winks and maybe a brief message. Which I respond to as the sender has shown some interest. But most don't develop into a conversation. So I think neither side really know where they stand with each other. So there is a litany of unrequited potential.

Of course it's generally understood that to mean at least one side had no intentions, decided not to, gave up or in the worst cases simply died at the keyboard.

However I keep any messages so I know if any kind of exchange occurred. Which fab shows.

I have only needed to block someone who is persisting and at the same time deteriorating.

I tend to think that if someone has blocked, before any kind of repartee is developed, they are somehow trying something beyond their capabilities, and just want to switch it all off.

But that's the nature of tinternet.

"No.

Also just because someone says no it doesn't have to stop? I'm all for some good friendship

Oh that just does not happen. They never want to talk to you ever again after they've said no. Lol"

I agree, most times they ignore all subsequent messages from you. Which is why I bever message them again.

We might chat on the forums but no more DMs

"Not all men are the same, some are true gents and say that’s fine and move on. But some are complete arses who cannot take no for a answer and get a block. "

Yep! Anyone pushy or abusive gets blocked. And some are just downright disgusting in their messages, they get blocked too

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Didn't know you could add a note to a profile though. At least I've learnt something new "

It's a very useful feature that I use extensively.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Yep would be fine if they blocked, if they changed their mind can always unblock and message

By *ony HardcockMan  over a year ago

Shepperton

No means No!

I do put a note saying do not message again on their profile.

I don’t get that many messages to block people mine have been nice.

I am off for lunch, have a awesome day all.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

As someone said on some other thread ,"No" is a full sentence , brilliant .

No need to remember who you messaged , there's an envelope icon on profile if you did.

A reply with "no" opens you to possibly of getting abuse back.

Lack of reply and not blocking, as above , possible repeat message , maybe abuse.

Some of many understandable reasons people are forced to defend themselves with block button.

I do don't send many messages , never a dick pic and always a bit of a longer , personal message .

If I get a "no" reply it's clear as sun .

Might reply "thanks" and move on.

Message deleted = no .

Message read but not deleted - hmm , maybe , maybe not.

The worst are the unread ones , also understandable due to numbers of messages some people get.

Might be message to the right person that never had a chance to see the daylight .

If really interested, I might message again that type of a profile some other time .

If someone feels the need to block me it's their choice but don't think I'm giving anyone reasons to do so .

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't care either way, if I have previously exchange messages then that will be indicated on her profile.

Cal

depends if you just don't fancy them at the time or to busy etc or you wouldn't fuck them in a million years, I have met people and ended up in bed after being told no chance

Absolutely! I don't want to be bothering someone again that's already gave a polite 'no thanks'

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

I wouldn’t block.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Yes I ask all to block me unless interested or a forum member

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Ultimately it's the other persons choice whether to or not, but as (like TM) I don't contact people initially with meeting in mind, and any notion of meeting only follows once we have a connection and chemistry in place, I'd like to think that if someone didn't want to meet me, they'd have enough of an idea of me to not feel the block option was necessary, and that regardless of anything we could continue to chat even though meeting was not going to happen.

Just move on

Ive had many times wheres the message is read and not responded. Which is a firm negative ghostrider.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Wouldn’t really bother me, I generally block them so I don’t message twice.

I don’t message that many so wouldn’t forget

No need for a block. Just a polite refusal is enough. Block maybe later for pestering

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

If someone isn't interested I simply respect their decision. I enjoy chatting to people about anything and everything! If a meet comes out of it then great, if not then no worries. I usually do my meets at a club event anyway.

"Personally i font care either way im not chasing vaginas"

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

No, I'd know I had messaged and would leave alone for a long while.

I've meet ladies who said no originally.

By *ad steMan  over a year ago

Southport

No means no. if I get a reply I thank them for replying and taking the time. Because very few do I think nice to let those that do a reply is appreciated even if it is a no . and don't bother them again if they block me I'm not really bothered there loss not mine

Wouldnt bother me either way.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

A woman saying "No" to ME??? Now come on, get real...

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Depends. Saying no to having a wild 3 minutes of passion with no additional interaction, then it would not bother me if they blocked me. An no is a no so I won't be attempting to push for it.

If we get along before hand or whatever and then I'm knocked back followed by a block, then yes that would annoy me. As I'd have thought we were on the same page as far as attitudes to that stuff and would want to continue interaction and communication regardless.

» Add a new message to this topic