FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > School Mum's

School Mum's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of the school mum's has made a pass at me amd told me she wants me.. now i am split from my wife but we both do school run on different days... playing with fire or shall i decline..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

How is it playing with fire if you're both single?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get stuck in ...

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Absolutely decline.....it’s just not worth the school gate politics, trust me regardless of how discreet you are EVERYONE will know.

"Absolutely decline.....it’s just not worth the school gate politics, trust me regardless of how discreet you are EVERYONE will know.

"

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Go for it

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

Go for it

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Do what you feel is right.

Hillside desolate

"Absolutely decline.....it’s just not worth the school gate politics, trust me regardless of how discreet you are EVERYONE will know.

"

But who cares? They're both single adults.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Does that matter though?

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

Is the mum married?

If she is then think whether you should hold back.

If she is not then where is the problem?

Horn of dilemma...

By *epsonWoman  over a year ago

Biddulph

But who cares? They're both single adults. "

Don't pass up the opportunity for possible happiness because of what you think others may think, especially if you are both single.

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

Get to know her a little first cos if she's crazy and clingy she'll cause a shitstorm for you.

If you know that she's pretty balanced get stuck in.

Why am I writing each sentence in a new paragraph like a BBC article?

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Get to know her a little first cos if she's crazy and clingy she'll cause a shitstorm for you.

Why am I writing each sentence in a new paragraph like a BBC article? "

Because you look like you could easily be a BBC journalist.

In other news...

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

"Get to know her a little first cos if she's crazy and clingy she'll cause a shitstorm for you.

Why am I writing each sentence in a new paragraph like a BBC article?

Because you look like you could easily be a BBC journalist.

In other news... "

Of all the things I've been called...

Is she hot?

I met my ex at the school gates when we were both single parents.

18 years and we’re still best friends even though we’ve now split up. (She thinks I’ve changed..... as if )

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

But who cares? They're both single adults. "

OP hasn’t stated she’s single.....

But if she is..... I still wouldn’t as kids have better hearing than GCHQ and they can be vindictive at time’s and it will get back to the OP’s kids.

"One of the school mum's has made a pass at me amd told me she wants me.. now i am split from my wife but we both do school run on different days... playing with fire or shall i decline.."

There is a simple coefficient rule here on this.

Does she take it up the bum and suck you afters? If yes then its a yes if no blow her off.

"Is the mum married?

If she is then think whether you should hold back.

If she is not then where is the problem?

Horn of dilemma..."

She in same situation as me. Split from partner but they both do drop off..

School mum keeps walking past me each day until I see her in local shop she told me no one was in at her house so I went back to her house and she grabbed me and dashed me on her sofa then I We started to kiss each other then I started kissing her around your neck down towards your nipples and slowly circle my tongue around your nipples till they go fully erect then I’ll slowly kiss down towards your inner thighs then I’ll slowly part your pussy lips and feel your clit down and around into your pussy and feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter until she full body orgasmed and body starts to arch and her orgasm reaches max then she ripped my trousers off and took my cock out and started to give me a blow job for over half hour then I fucked her for around over 2hrs max

"School mum keeps walking past me each day until I see her in local shop she told me no one was in at her house so I went back to her house and she grabbed me and dashed me on her sofa then I We started to kiss each other then I started kissing her around your neck down towards your nipples and slowly circle my tongue around your nipples till they go fully erect then I’ll slowly kiss down towards your inner thighs then I’ll slowly part your pussy lips and feel your clit down and around into your pussy and feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter until she full body orgasmed and body starts to arch and her orgasm reaches max then she ripped my trousers off and took my cock out and started to give me a blow job for over half hour then I fucked her for around over 2hrs max "

Stories and fantasies forum.

Hillside desolate

"School mum keeps walking past me each day until I see her in local shop she told me no one was in at her house so I went back to her house and she grabbed me and dashed me on her sofa then I We started to kiss each other then I started kissing her around your neck down towards your nipples and slowly circle my tongue around your nipples till they go fully erect then I’ll slowly kiss down towards your inner thighs then I’ll slowly part your pussy lips and feel your clit down and around into your pussy and feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter until she full body orgasmed and body starts to arch and her orgasm reaches max then she ripped my trousers off and took my cock out and started to give me a blow job for over half hour then I fucked her for around over 2hrs max "

Biddulph

You met her would have sufficed

Definitely made her want more on a regular

I love the way I go so deep in her and rest my helmet on her gspot then she grinds her pussy around my cock as I’m on her gspot after an hour plus I’ll eventually cum in her then she’ll cum once she feels my cum hit her spot so good and well

"Definitely made her want more on a regular "

Well what ya doing on the forums the kid will be at school you should be balls deep in clunge hammering it like a joiner on piece rate!

I just got home around an hour ago I’ve been up to know good again lol

Hillside desolate

"I just got home around an hour ago I’ve been up to know good again lol"

Goodness me Jay Jay, you're a busy chap!

Nurse? Nurse?! He's got out of his room again, bring the tranquilizer gun.

"I just got home around an hour ago I’ve been up to know good again lol"

Must have been bloody quick then as schools don't open till going on 9 and its only 9:40 now you won't have had time to wipe your cock on the curtains never mind a couple of fist pumps as you ploughed her!

I’m only busy for people who are genuinely an ideal meet and someone I can have banter with as well as fun times

Hillside desolate

"I just got home around an hour ago I’ve been up to know good again lol

Must have been bloody quick then as schools don't open till going on 9 and its only 9:40 now you won't have had time to wipe your cock on the curtains never mind a couple of fist pumps as you ploughed her! "

Breakfast club is a godsend

I’ve been round her house all night as it goes I left around 6:30am before her kids got up lol

"I just got home around an hour ago I’ve been up to know good again lol

Must have been bloody quick then as schools don't open till going on 9 and its only 9:40 now you won't have had time to wipe your cock on the curtains never mind a couple of fist pumps as you ploughed her!

Breakfast club is a godsend "

Ahhh never thought of that!

Errr wouldn't you get arrested for boning a mother in the breakfast club?

"I’ve been round her house all night as it goes I left around 6:30am before her kids got up lol"

Why leave so early you could have ploughed her furrow till at least 7am and then left?

She a school teacher mate

Biddulph

"I’ve been round her house all night as it goes I left around 6:30am before her kids got up lol

Why leave so early you could have ploughed her furrow till at least 7am and then left? "

No more details please

Totally if ya fancy her as well mate ride the ass off her

"She a school teacher mate "

So you could be still going balls deep and spraying the ceiling with bodily fluids till 7am

Still got a long weekend ahead of me mate lol weekend ain’t even started for me yet god knows what offers I might get today days still young

"One of the school mum's has made a pass at me amd told me she wants me.. now i am split from my wife but we both do school run on different days... playing with fire or shall i decline.."

Don't be daft. Get in there my son. Life is far too short for regrets, and overthinking.

"Still got a long weekend ahead of me mate lol weekend ain’t even started for me yet god knows what offers I might get today days still young "

Perhaps you should start your own thread on such a fascinating subject.....

"Still got a long weekend ahead of me mate lol weekend ain’t even started for me yet god knows what offers I might get today days still young "

You will have a hundred at least from all the people reading this how could they refuse a full on cunt stretching spunk drenching mommy shaggier like you.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

If the two of you like each other and have no attachments, it's nobody's business but yours. Don't let what other people might say or think dictate what the two of you do when it's none of their damn business. You'd probably find a lot of people think good for you.

As long as the two of you behave appropriately, why give a shit about anybody else's thoughts on the matter?

I’m enjoying life at the moment I’m a free spirit I’m a good person with a good heart once you get to no someone for who they really are then your heart opens up and trust and respect is there for each other

Some completely crude and vulgar remarks, some talking sense.. some have no regard for opposite sex..

What’s crude the only thing which is crude is your negative remark

"Some completely crude and vulgar remarks, some talking sense.. some have no regard for opposite sex.."

I know you should see what the OP put at the top he has no respect at all so shameful!

OP if youre both single, how would you be playing with fire?

"OP if youre both single, how would you be playing with fire?"

She knows my ex. I know her ex.. kids in same class..

End of the day you fucked her so u can’t change a thing you can do is keep fucking her if she’s totally up for it. Hopefully she’s a nice enough person that won’t cause you headache in the long run . All the best mate .

Get balls deep... do a good job and a few more of the school gate mums could come your way...

Would love to be in a room full of women and just fuck the life out of them all one after another and see which one can make me cum the quicks cause it takes me an hour plus to cum my load I’m very hard work with very high sex drive

Biddulph

"OP if youre both single, how would you be playing with fire?

She knows my ex. I know her ex.. kids in same class.."

But you are both single and both adults. Go for it

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"

Not necessarily. If she's part of a cliquey group then maybe but it doesn't matter if he's single.

I say go for it!

Biddulph

"Would love to be in a room full of women and just fuck the life out of them all one after another and see which one can make me cum the quicks cause it takes me an hour plus to cum my load I’m very hard work with very high sex drive "

This thread was about giving OP advice, not explicit details of your sexual encounters and fantasies

"End of the day you fucked her so u can’t change a thing you can do is keep fucking her if she’s totally up for it. Hopefully she’s a nice enough person that won’t cause you headache in the long run . All the best mate . "

Not done anything with her. She has made it clear what she wants.. i am in two minds..

The school play ground is one place one should not be thinking with ones cock

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Would love to be in a room full of women and just fuck the life out of them all one after another and see which one can make me cum the quicks cause it takes me an hour plus to cum my load I’m very hard work with very high sex drive "

Thanks for sharing do you feel better now?

[Removed by poster at 10/01/20 11:16:43]

Well least you know what she wants

Biddulph

"The school play ground is one place one should not be thinking with ones cock "

He is giving consideration to other aspects, his children, her children etc, not just his cock. That's how I read it anyway

Where talking about mums that’s what subject says

"I’ve been round her house all night as it goes I left around 6:30am before her kids got up lol"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

There are some wonderfully surreal moments in each day here.

"The school play ground is one place one should not be thinking with ones cock

He is giving consideration to other aspects, his children, her children etc, not just his cock. That's how I read it anyway "

Exactly. However, because my brain isn't in my cock some struggle to see this.. thank you x

Biddulph

"Would love to be in a room full of women and just fuck the life out of them all one after another and see which one can make me cum the quicks cause it takes me an hour plus to cum my load I’m very hard work with very high sex drive

"

He could make it soooo real for you

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Would love to be in a room full of women and just fuck the life out of them all one after another and see which one can make me cum the quicks cause it takes me an hour plus to cum my load I’m very hard work with very high sex drive

This thread was about giving OP advice, not explicit details of your sexual encounters and fantasies "

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"

I'm starting to appreciate them more and more. They are an endless source of entertainment.

King's Crustacean

O.P. It's safer for all if you just wank until you meet up with someone not attached to your everyday life.....

Your child.

Their School

Their School Friends

Your Ex

Your might be fuck .........

Get it somewhere safer. I'm not thinking of you of course kids are the innocent in all this.

Ex's and fucks at the school gates ? Don't imagine the kids won't be drawn in cos they will.

King's Crustacean

He could make it soooo real for you "

Oh I should be so lucky

Biddulph

He could make it soooo real for you

Oh I should be so lucky "

Gagging for it I presume

Would they all be mums?

Who tried it on first OP YOU OR HER

Would they all be mums? "

The subject is based on mums

"Who tried it on first OP YOU OR HER "

She started speaking and getting flirty then just told me after drop off she wants to have fun while kids at school and i want to join her in getting naked..

After all that we got to best part

"

Fab is a thing of beauty

Fab is a thing of beauty"

Best thing is when u find someone real honest and fully open then you know where u stand

Fab is a thing of beauty

Best thing is when u find someone real honest and fully open then you know where u stand "

Hell yeah!! I like fucking real people

Those pretend ones are awful dull

Fab is a thing of beauty

Best thing is when u find someone real honest and fully open then you know where u stand

Those pretend ones are awful dull"

I can fuck for hours and eat a good pussy for hours while playing with them nipples and frisking body all over

Fab is a thing of beauty

I can fuck for hours and eat a good pussy for hours while playing with them nipples and frisking body all over "

'Frisking'? You frisk your partners?

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Hi OP ... do you see this as some short term fun or could there be more to it? If there could be more to it maybe you need to date first rather than just jumping into bed whilst the kids are at school. Congrats on thinking it thru rather than just taking an opportunity to get your end away .. respect!

Biddulph

Fab is a thing of beauty

I can fuck for hours and eat a good pussy for hours while playing with them nipples and frisking body all over

"

Stop encouraging more details lady

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Think rationally, with the facts that you know and find more, if you have insufficient. Outcome depends on your objectives, information assessment and is personal.

Fab is a thing of beauty

"

Fab is a thing of beauty

"

Frisk there body all over till I give you goosebumps

Hillside desolate

Fab is a thing of beauty

Frisk there body all over till I give you goosebumps "

I think you're my new favourite forum poster.

I'd go for it!

Fab is a thing of beauty

I think you're my new favourite forum poster. "

Honesty goes a long way god help you if we was to ever meet up

"Hi OP ... do you see this as some short term fun or could there be more to it? If there could be more to it maybe you need to date first rather than just jumping into bed whilst the kids are at school. Congrats on thinking it thru rather than just taking an opportunity to get your end away .. respect!"

I think it would be just a short term thing.. not want to ruin next 4 yrs at school gates for an hour or two fun.. i am going to respectfully decline...

Hillside desolate

Fab is a thing of beauty

I think you're my new favourite forum poster.

Honesty goes a long way god help you if we was to ever meet up "

King's Crustacean

Step away from the keyboard NSA........ you know it makes sense.

I’m off out now I hope you all have a great weekend and have fun stay safe and be on best behaviour not lol

Fab is a thing of beauty

Stop encouraging more details lady "

My sex life is a bit lacklustre

Im hoping for tips

Inbox me

"Inbox me"

Plus your local to London might take a trip to see u someday if I’m lucky enough to get a meet out of yourself

Fab is a thing of beauty

Stop encouraging more details lady

My sex life is a bit lacklustre

Im hoping for tips"

It’s all about finding someone you feel comfortable being around

Tips or guidance best way is to be open to each other And find out just how u want it and like it ??

By *ungdave1Man  over a year ago

middlewich

"I’ve been round her house all night as it goes I left around 6:30am before her kids got up lol

Why leave so early you could have ploughed her furrow till at least 7am and then left?

No more details please "

Jepson why have you blocked me?

» Add a new message to this topic