FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Waste of timers

Waste of timers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mpaler721 OP   Man  over a year ago

Devon

Ladies who chat, send pics, arrange a meet at hotel where the room has been paid for by someone else and they ignore messages.

I don't mind a cancellation if messaged, but, no communication after spending money on booking is plain rude.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

How did she get in the room if you paid for it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ladies who chat, send pics, arrange a meet at hotel where the room has been paid for by someone else and they ignore messages.

I don't mind a cancellation if messaged, but, no communication after spending money on booking is plain rude.

"

you should have met there, split costs, after all females wish to be seen as equals

I’d delete your status by the way OP, it’s against the rules to name and shame.

Shit happens

Be more careful next time

Judging by her 'minimal profile' we'd say she was a fake. But we might be wrong.

I'm talking to someone at the minute, she will sext a lot and say she can't wait to get to do the things to me when we are together...but I've asked her for a social meet 3 times. As soon as the question is asked she will ignore me for a day or two and then spark up another conversation .

"I'm talking to someone at the minute, she will sext a lot and say she can't wait to get to do the things to me when we are together...but I've asked her for a social meet 3 times. As soon as the question is asked she will ignore me for a day or two and then spark up another conversation . "

You know what we are all thinking,don't you?

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

It's not just females that do this males do to

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"I'm talking to someone at the minute, she will sext a lot and say she can't wait to get to do the things to me when we are together...but I've asked her for a social meet 3 times. As soon as the question is asked she will ignore me for a day or two and then spark up another conversation .

You know what we are all thinking,don't you?"

She has real world commitments?

Nottinghamshire

"I'm talking to someone at the minute, she will sext a lot and say she can't wait to get to do the things to me when we are together...but I've asked her for a social meet 3 times. As soon as the question is asked she will ignore me for a day or two and then spark up another conversation .

She has real world commitments? "

Maybe it's a male

"I'm talking to someone at the minute, she will sext a lot and say she can't wait to get to do the things to me when we are together...but I've asked her for a social meet 3 times. As soon as the question is asked she will ignore me for a day or two and then spark up another conversation . "

Have you asked her why?

More to the point, have you asked yourself why?

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"Judging by her 'minimal profile' we'd say she was a fake. But we might be wrong."

A single womans profile active for 6 weeks with no verifications...its gotta be a bloke mate!

Dont part with your money so easily next time. Speak on the phone, have a social meet first, and if you do book a hotel then make sure its a refundable one so you can cancel the booking at last minute if needed.

"

She has real world commitments?

Maybe it's a male "

That's what I've been thinking .

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Anyone ignoring “How about a live video chat, social” etc more than once & we’ll just stop talking. If they come back with “Hi” etc after a while we just answer “Video chat?” Or similar, no j back just the request..

They rarely answer..

S

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

How do you know 'she' was a woman?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Have you asked her why?

More to the point, have you asked yourself why?"

S

Looking at that profile. No pictures. Hardly any text, not even photo verified. I wouldn’t have even arranged a coffee social let alone pay for a hotel room.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"Looking at that profile. No pictures. Hardly any text, not even photo verified. I wouldn’t have even arranged a coffee social let alone pay for a hotel room.

"

THIS sadly you have been very naive ,lesson learned we ALWAYS have a social first ,then unless staying anyway we share hotel costs ,got let down only once and got left with full cost ,but shit happens ...

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Looking at that profile. No pictures. Hardly any text, not even photo verified. I wouldn’t have even arranged a coffee social let alone pay for a hotel room.

"

Absolutely agree

Nottinghamshire

I also do socials first I dont do sex text either I find they soon fizzle out n no desire to meet just talk about it

By *is BitchCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I’d delete your status by the way OP, it’s against the rules to name and shame."

Looking at "Her" profile looks very much like a Man..not pic verified and no pics?

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Ladies who chat, send pics, arrange a meet at hotel where the room has been paid for by someone else and they ignore messages.

"

You were thinking with your dick, and have been hustled....be more careful next time

"

Anyone ignoring “How about a live video chat, social” etc more than once & we’ll just stop talking. If they come back with “Hi” etc after a while we just answer “Video chat?” Or similar, no j back just the request..

They rarely answer..

S"

Had a short video chat with her a few weeks ago, all seemed fine, it's just this social meet she seems to be dodging.

Never booked a hotel for a meet without already having met people. A first meet for me would always be for a social coffee or in a club. That way nothing is lost. Mr

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"

They rarely answer..

S

Had a short video chat with her a few weeks ago, all seemed fine, it's just this social meet she seems to be dodging."

Some people are just here to chat and for what ever reason dont meet ..

Nottinghamshire

"

They rarely answer..

S

Had a short video chat with her a few weeks ago, all seemed fine, it's just this social meet she seems to be dodging."

Maybe she not on for actual meets maybe she likes the chats makes her feel wanted

"I’d delete your status by the way OP, it’s against the rules to name and shame.

Looking at "Her" profile looks very much like a Man..not pic verified and no pics?"

AHH the old nothing to do on an evening bored connection.

By *r.NaughtybutNiceMan  over a year ago

oxford

starting to find some of the “people” can switch at the drop of a hat mate.. shit happens all the time! Not many genuine ones out there!!

"

Report if all the discussion was on here.

There might have been others she's done it too.

Oh Craig - Dump her/him lol

Nottinghamshire

In future go for a social rather than a hotel meet I would never go for a hotel meet on first meet what would happen if I thought no in the flesh or they did I would never put myself in the position

Learn from it, but as everyone has said speak on the phone first, then ha e a social and take it from there.

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

"In future go for a social rather than a hotel meet I would never go for a hotel meet on first meet what would happen if I thought no in the flesh or they did I would never put myself in the position "

Exactly. Having a social first s out the fakes, and also gives the chance to re-consider.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I also do socials first I dont do sex text either I find they soon fizzle out n no desire to meet just talk about it "

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

The OP has not given all the information here.....

"The OP has not given all the information here....."

Why would he this is Fabswingers????

To me it sounds like he has mugged himself off by wanting a meet no matter what!!

Social first and if all is good then book a hotel and play even on the same day.

T

» Add a new message to this topic