FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bottle in vagina pics

Bottle in vagina pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not for me thanks. Is it a fetish thing? I like don’t even like seeing a finger inside a vagina in a photo. Cock, dildo both nice. I just don’t get the shoving a bottle in there. What’s the appeal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not for me thanks. Is it a fetish thing? I like don’t even like seeing a finger inside a vagina in a photo. Cock, dildo both nice. I just don’t get the shoving a bottle in there. What’s the appeal?"

The same appeal as shoving a dick in it!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah think I may have phrased it wrong. Obviously I get the appeal of the sensation. I was wondering the appeal of the photo.

No not for me it's the same as guys using a can for comparison or any photo in a bathroom...just wrong... Whilst I'm at it.. Please don't show your intestines you know the type of photo where you can see someone's lunch?.. No need no need...

Spells out bucket fanny to me

"Spells out bucket fanny to me "
unless it's just the top end off the bottle but tbh I've seen the whole lot disappear on some photos. Talk about sticky vicky.

That's not how a vagina works

I miss the fruit and vegetable lady. She always had one of your 5 a day in her fanny.

"Spells out bucket fanny to me

That's not how a vagina works"

oh right. How does one work? Only had mine 50 years so I'm intrigued now

I had a bff who only sent cock pics next to a sky remote so one night while he was d*unk I turned his cock into a remote by super glue stickers of buttons and numbers along it

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Not a fan.

Ouch!

[Removed by poster at 09/01/20 07:56:38]

Tasteless. Plus it's pretty dangerous really. Partly unless that bottles been scrubbed it has all sorts living on it. Secondly a vacuum can happen and it can get stuck or shatter

Makes me shudder

"oh right. How does one work? Only had mine 50 years so I'm intrigued now "

It's stretchy - you can get a whole baby out of one and still be tight enough to squeeze a finger.

If someone manages to get a bottle in their pussy it doesn't really mean anything about how tight they are, only how much they can relax the muscles.

(Conversely, if you haven't had anything more than an average sized man but you don't exercise those muscles your pussy will start to feel "loose" because you don't have the strength there to exert any force)

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Eww. Not for me

"oh right. How does one work? Only had mine 50 years so I'm intrigued now

It's stretchy - you can get a whole baby out of one and still be tight enough to squeeze a finger.

If someone manages to get a bottle in their pussy it doesn't really mean anything about how tight they are, only how much they can relax the muscles.

(Conversely, if you haven't had anything more than an average sized man but you don't exercise those muscles your pussy will start to feel "loose" because you don't have the strength there to exert any force)"

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

(Conversely, if you haven't had anything more than an average sized man but you don't exercise those muscles your pussy will start to feel "loose" because you don't have the strength there to exert any force)"

It expands length-wise as well when aroused

Our pussies are amazing

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I’ve seen a bottle in a vagina but is it possible to get a vagina in a bottle? I bet that would sell like crazy

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

"Tasteless. Plus it's pretty dangerous really. Partly unless that bottles been scrubbed it has all sorts living on it. Secondly a vacuum can happen and it can get stuck or shatter

Makes me shudder "

exactly this

"Tasteless. Plus it's pretty dangerous really. Partly unless that bottles been scrubbed it has all sorts living on it. Secondly a vacuum can happen and it can get stuck or shatter

Makes me shudder "

The look of it I find quite hot however the possibility of a vacuum scares me enough to send any erection straight back away like a tortoise into his shell

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Spells out bucket fanny to me

That's not how a vagina works"

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

Depends on the bottle

Fruit shoot... not very adventurous

Wine bottle... pushing it a bit

2.5ltr bottle... that's going to stretch it

Champagne Magnum bottle... that is never going to return to it's original condition

Btw... remember to recycle responsibly

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

"Not for me thanks. Is it a fetish thing? I like don’t even like seeing a finger inside a vagina in a photo. Cock, dildo both nice. I just don’t get the shoving a bottle in there. What’s the appeal?"

Must admit, we’re guilty of having such a pic on our profile.

To be honest, it’s the first and last time I’ve ever used a bottle of Pinot like this, and in our defence, it was only the thin end of the bottle and only slightly in.

Ps, I can fully recommend this Aldi Pinot Grigio,

It has a Gentle and delicate flavour with a fruity nose, it’s a great wine to accompany fish.

Wine from the devil's cellar.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Not for me thanks. Is it a fetish thing? I like don’t even like seeing a finger inside a vagina in a photo. Cock, dildo both nice. I just don’t get the shoving a bottle in there. What’s the appeal?

To be honest, it’s the first and last time I’ve ever used a bottle of Pinot like this, and in our defence, it was only the thin end of the bottle and only slightly in.

It has a Gentle and delicate flavour with a fruity nose, it’s a great wine to accompany fish. "

I shall keep that in mind..I like a bit of fish

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

"Not for me thanks. Is it a fetish thing? I like don’t even like seeing a finger inside a vagina in a photo. Cock, dildo both nice. I just don’t get the shoving a bottle in there. What’s the appeal?

It has a Gentle and delicate flavour with a fruity nose, it’s a great wine to accompany fish. "

Pinot or penis... that is the question

possibly true, I think some people over abuse their bodies.

"Must admit, we’re guilty of having such a pic on our profile."

Nah, these fuckers will whine about anything. Fuck what you like, coming on to a swinging site and whining about how other people enjoy sex is like going in to a restaurant and complaining that the next table is eating something you don't like.

"Ps, I can fully recommend this Aldi Pinot Grigio,

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Aren’t they just amazing! But something does change because sex with women who haven’t had natural childbirth is definitely (on the whole) very different and the laser business is booming

By *outhbucksCouple  over a year ago

Great Missenden

"I’ve seen a bottle in a vagina but is it possible to get a vagina in a bottle? I bet that would sell like crazy "

It's called a fleshlight I believe

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

(Conversely, if you haven't had anything more than an average sized man but you don't exercise those muscles your pussy will start to feel "loose" because you don't have the strength there to exert any force)

Aren’t they just amazing! But something does change because sex with women who haven’t had natural childbirth is definitely (on the whole) very different and the laser business is booming"

That's quite different though. Vaginal childbirth might, or might not, affect how it feels to the man afterwards (who cares, is my first thought there ). The after-effects can be a whole lot worse than it feeling a bit looser. And 9 months of pregnancy hormones has an effect on the pelvic floor regardless of delivery, for example. Even age affects vaginal tone (like it affects erections in men).

Sticking a large object up your foof - nah - we bounce back from that.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If that's what people want to display then it's their business it's a simple click to move on from seeing it...

...however having talked to an A&E nurse who once had to deal with a patient who had managed to shatter a bottle while it was inside her, resulting in major surgery and untold lifelong damage it's not something I'd recommend or advocate

Keeps your coffee warm

Great wine with fish.... Hmmmm giggle x

kegel exercises

» Add a new message to this topic