FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex toys.

Sex toys.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.L.0460. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

So, I arrange a 1st 1-2-1 meet with a guy I've been talking to & start getting a wee bit suspicious at his request to bring all of my sex toys with me. Am I the only one who thinks that this guy doesn't rate his dick game?? It's a bit like being invited to a restaurant but asked to bring a packed lunch with you!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

It’s possible he’d enjoy playing with then with you.

Maybe ask what he means and why, and just take one with you, not the full set?

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"So, I arrange a 1st 1-2-1 meet with a guy I've been talking to & start getting a wee bit suspicious at his request to bring all of my sex toys with me. Am I the only one who thinks that this guy doesn't rate his dick game?? It's a bit like being invited to a restaurant but asked to bring a packed lunch with you!!"

it all depends how hungry you are

D.

By *r.NaughtybutNiceMan  over a year ago

oxford

"So, I arrange a 1st 1-2-1 meet with a guy I've been talking to & start getting a wee bit suspicious at his request to bring all of my sex toys with me. Am I the only one who thinks that this guy doesn't rate his dick game?? It's a bit like being invited to a restaurant but asked to bring a packed lunch with you!!"
love the bring packed lunch bit!! Yeah whatever he’s not confident enough in his dick game! Then again the chap saying he might wanna use them .. true,ask him why??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends if you have had sexy chat and masturbated chatting to each other. Something you have said or told him you are doing may of got him seriously horny and he wants to see it live. Dont be so sceptical!

By *.L.0460. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"Depends if you have had sexy chat and masturbated chatting to each other. Something you have said or told him you are doing may of got him seriously horny and he wants to see it live. Dont be so sceptical! "

It's a no to any of those..I would have realised that if it were the case

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps he's bringing along his shy friend and wants to show him your collection..

» Add a new message to this topic