FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met a married couple last night. Had a good (or so i thought few hours with them) they said they would give me a Verification.

Message from them this morning saying it was fun but not to message again.. lol

Rude or was i that bad..lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *epsonWoman  over a year ago

Biddulph

Have they blocked you ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its amazing how many times unverified men have met someone and still cant get verification

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Patience my young padawan.

I'm sure they will on time.

Whether you like it or not is yet to be seen.

It's not just you, we have one veri out of 5 meets from here, we must've been really dire,so don't blame yourself.

Why was it rude?

"Why was it rude?"

Well when I left they said they would love to meet up again.. so i assumed it went ok. To get the message saying dont contact again was out the blue and quite abrupt.

By *rinthiaMan  over a year ago

dundee

maybe they decided this life style isn’t for them?

Biddulph

"Why was it rude?

Well when I left they said they would love to meet up again.. so i assumed it went ok. To get the message saying dont contact again was out the blue and quite abrupt."

I'll ask again seeing as you have ignored my post

Have they blocked you ?

"Why was it rude?

Well when I left they said they would love to meet up again.. so i assumed it went ok. To get the message saying dont contact again was out the blue and quite abrupt.

Have they blocked you ?"

Didn't ignore you. I was in process of answering..

They have now blocked me both on here and Whatsapp.

Biddulph

"Why was it rude?

Have they blocked you ?

They have now blocked me both on here and Whatsapp."

Oh heck. I can't offer the advice that first popped in my head then

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

Sitting on the fence, at least they messaged you...? Not sure whether you want to think of it that way but at least you know

"Sitting on the fence, at least they messaged you...? Not sure whether you want to think of it that way but at least you know "

Hadn't thought of it like that. Better to be told i guess than find out i am blocked.. still shame. It was fun

By *ust cheerfulMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"It's not just you, we have one veri out of 5 meets from here, we must've been really dire,so don't blame yourself."

Happened to me too on a few occasions.

Personally I think it's a bit out of order as veris ain't sex review but confirmation of Your Identity, You are who You say You are and even if expectations ain't met verification (specially promised) is just a formality rather than personalised opinion. missing on that is just confirming You haven't met the right people. I wouldn't worry too much. Patience is a vertue

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Met a married couple last night. Had a good (or so i thought few hours with them) they said they would give me a Verification.

Rude or was i that bad..lol "

Wow that is not a nice thing to do.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think you need to try and separate the two things in your head - they may yet still verify you, even though they don't want to meet again (although I wouldn't hold your breath).

You'll probably never know the reason but it doesn't necessarily have to be about you - as someone said earlier, perhaps they found this life wasn't for them, perhaps on reflection you weren't quite what they were looking for, perhaps any number of other things.

I'd also not take too much from them saying in person they wanted to see you again and then changing that - it can be awkward to say something to someones face, especially after just being intimate with them.

Try and take the positive from it that you had a great experience and were lucky enough to meet them in the first place and not dwell on the whys and wherefore.

Did you meet them for a social before the actual meet itself to discuss boundaries and see the lay of the land between the 3 of you?

"Why was it rude?

Have they blocked you ?

They have now blocked me both on here and Whatsapp."

Obviously didn't go as well as you thought,or as well as they first said.

People are allowed a change of heart,maybe they didn't have the nerve to say it was a crap meet,or perhaps as someone else said,swinging just isn't for them(maybe one partner more keen than the other)

No matter what the reason,you must respect their decision,no matter how much you dislike it.

You will have meets with others and hopefully a more positive result for everyone involved

"Did you meet them for a social before the actual meet itself to discuss boundaries and see the lay of the land between the 3 of you? "

Met once for drink and then we met at.pub before we moved back to theirs. X everything was discuswed and all seemed well.

"Why was it rude?

Have they blocked you ?

People are allowed a change of heart,maybe they didn't have the nerve to say it was a crap meet,or perhaps as someone else said,swinging just isn't for them(maybe one partner more keen than the other)

No matter what the reason,you must respect their decision,no matter how much you dislike it.

You will have meets with others and hopefully a more positive result for everyone involved "

I respect decision but just thought it weird. X

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Met a married couple last night. Had a good (or so i thought few hours with them) they said they would give me a Verification.

Rude or was i that bad..lol "

Ha ha ha ha

Suck it up buttercup.....

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

"Its amazing how many times unverified men have met someone and still cant get verification "

Was thinking the same thing; so unlucky particularly when only on the site one week.

By *ustme1820Woman  over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"Why was it rude?

Have they blocked you ?

You will have meets with others and hopefully a more positive result for everyone involved

I respect decision but just thought it weird. X"

it’s not weird, it’s very simple, they didn’t want to see you again, chalk it up and move on op.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/20 10:47:56]

"Did you meet them for a social before the actual meet itself to discuss boundaries and see the lay of the land between the 3 of you?

Met once for drink and then we met at.pub before we moved back to theirs. X everything was discuswed and all seemed well."

Husband felt threatened by you maybe or might have just been incompatible. It would have been helpful for some feedback rather than just block, especially after fucking you. Some people aren't like that though. Their prerogative I guess. Better luck next time OP

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"I think you need to try and separate the two things in your head - they may yet still verify you, even though they don't want to meet again (although I wouldn't hold your breath).

You'll probably never know the reason but it doesn't necessarily have to be about you - as someone said earlier, perhaps they found this life wasn't for them, perhaps on reflection you weren't quite what they were looking for, perhaps any number of other things.

I'd also not take too much from them saying in person they wanted to see you again and then changing that - it can be awkward to say something to someones face, especially after just being intimate with them.

Try and take the positive from it that you had a great experience and were lucky enough to meet them in the first place and not dwell on the whys and wherefore."

Absolutely this

Cheers everyone. Was a bit dispondant this morning. But back in the saddle so they say.

"Its amazing how many times unverified men have met someone and still cant get verification

Was thinking the same thing; so unlucky particularly when only on the site one week. "

I had been on site previously about 6 to 8 months ago.. and had verifications then. So whether i get in 1 week or 10

The abuse sent to me. Calling me a liar... u have been reported..

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"Cheers everyone. Was a bit dispondant this morning. But back in the saddle so they say."

I can totally understand why you would feel a bit despondent. But everything Gemini Man has said, I would say to you too.

You can't possibly know the exact reasons so try not to guess and dwell .. it's natural to wonder. Oh well, pack the good bits in your experience bag.

X

"Cheers everyone. Was a bit dispondant this morning. But back in the saddle so they say.

I can totally understand why you would feel a bit despondent. But everything Gemini Man has said, I would say to you too.

You can't possibly know the exact reasons so try not to guess and dwell .. it's natural to wonder. Oh well, pack the good bits in your experience bag.

X "

This is have done xx thanks for kind words

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Why was it rude?

Have they blocked you ?

You will have meets with others and hopefully a more positive result for everyone involved "

I agree.

I've found in the past that it can take a little time to process and think how a meet went, with a couple the dynamic can be complex and on reflection, they decided not to see you again for whatever reason.

I understand that you will feel a bit put out, as your assessment and their initial reaction was favourable. It happens. I always give people a couple of days to digest, assess and with couples; discuss.

» Add a new message to this topic