FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > if you were Fed up.

if you were Fed up.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

There was the usual thread yesterday moaning at the type of messages ladies receive I'm sure todYs will be along shortly.., guys don't read the profile .yep groundhog day.

I often suggest folk block those genders that cause the issue and search for those who do interest.

To those who don't block those genders who send inappropriate messages ..can you tell me why you don't ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you're trying to start an argument with women...count your marbles mate, you've lost before the has even began

I think blocking a whole gender because a small percentage of them have sent inappropriate messages is a tad extreme. Especially if you only fancy one gender.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I don't, because it's really not that difficult to just ignore and delete the crappy messages - and if I block all men I might miss a message from someone I like the look of who I haven't spotted and messaged first.

Been waiting for this post

And why? Why should I have to block men, just because of the actions of a few? Why do I need to take responsibility for their shitty actions, why can’t they?

I have my filters open 90% of the time so I can chat to people from the forums. Simple as that.

I agree with lily and Queen. But I also ignore the moany threads too as they annoy me so I don’t even read them.

"I don't, because it's really not that difficult to just ignore and delete the crappy messages - and if I block all men I might miss a message from someone I like the look of who I haven't spotted and messaged first. "

This. Filters so I can only be contacted by the sex and age range I want to meet. I'm here by choice, it is what it is...

"And why? Why should I have to block men, just because of the actions of a few? Why do I need to take responsibility for their shitty actions, why can’t they?

I have my filters open 90% of the time so I can chat to people from the forums. Simple as that. "

Absolutely this

It’s the equivalent of blaming a woman for being attacked because of what she’s wearing rather than the fuckwad men who can’t act like civilised human beings.

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"And why? Why should I have to block men, just because of the actions of a few? Why do I need to take responsibility for their shitty actions, why can’t they?

I have my filters open 90% of the time so I can chat to people from the forums. Simple as that. "

My thread was directed more towards the folk who start the "I'm fed up" threads more than ladies in general.

P.S.

We all alter our behaviour due to the shitty actions of others... you close and lock your doors when you leave the house, if it weren't for the shitty actions of others we'd not need locks

I have my filters open 90% of the time so I can chat to people from the forums. Simple as that.

My thread was directed more towards the folk who start the "I'm fed up" threads more than ladies in general.

P.S.

We all alter our behaviour due to the shitty actions of others... you close and lock your doors when you leave the house, if it weren't for the shitty actions of others we'd not need locks "

I hope no one ever finds out where I live, cause I never lock my doors

In my previous house my doors locked automatically, so I didn’t need to do it. So it’s habit just to walk out the door and not lock it. I have nothing worth stealing anyway, if they find something of value in my house then fuck it, they can have it. Well done to them

I’ve blocked everyone today cos my inbox is close to a thousand messages and can’t clear them as more keep coming through. That being said, I don’t like to block males because it’s impossible to search everywhere yourself and most of the beautiful guys I speak to are people that contacted me who I never would have found myself.

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Exactly....women being told that we should change our behaviour because some men can't control theirs.....again.

Someone tried to tell me that women should take responsibility for how they dress so as not to entice unwanted attention last week or how's about we all act appropriately and not like dicks.

I spent NYE in a club full of almost naked men. Guess how many I spoke to or touched inappropriately....not a single one.

Same with messages, I don't send inappropriate ones, because I'm not a dick!

» Add a new message to this topic