FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What would you do?

What would you do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abat40x OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

If you could change sex for the day? I've often wondered what it feels like for a guy having sex, wanking etc if you could what would you do first being the opposite sex

(Random I know)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you could change sex for the day? I've often wondered what it feels like for a guy having sex, wanking etc if you could what would you do first being the opposite sex

(Random I know) "

get my car insured

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'd wank in all sorts of ways with different lubes and have spurting competitions

Make a fab profile so I can feel popular for a day

North Lincolnshire

"Make a fab profile so I can feel popular for a day "

Aww

I'd bite the bullet and wave the wand and use the double ender, I'd be bi for a day and I'd wear a strapon to see what it was like

Send my cock picture to everyone in my block list.

By *ust cheerfulMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"If you could change sex for the day? I've often wondered what it feels like for a guy having sex, wanking etc if you could what would you do first being the opposite sex

(Random I know) "

I'd have sex

Considering how much more sensitive opposite sex to me is, I'd love to experience the pleasures impossible for me to have one day only, so to start with quicky, canalingus to follow, squirting next and multiples to finish off. I think that would be life changing experience

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I would play the "Will it fit" game !!

So many shampoo bottles and vegetables would get messed up xxx

(Random I know)

I'd have sex

Considering how much more sensitive opposite sex to me is, I'd love to experience the pleasures impossible for me to have one day only, so to start with quicky, canalingus to follow, squirting next and multiples to finish off. I think that would be life changing experience "

do you like it performed on a canal boat is this a kink?

North Lincolnshire

"Send my cock picture to everyone in my block list."

Ha ha

Nottingham

(Random I know)

I'd have sex

Considering how much more sensitive opposite sex to me is, I'd love to experience the pleasures impossible for me to have one day only, so to start with quicky, canalingus to follow, squirting next and multiples to finish off. I think that would be life changing experience do you like it performed on a canal boat is this a kink? "

Why not? I can imagine that place ain't priority of that sexercise so as long as comfortable...I'm cool. I'd like to know how woman feels being sexualy spoiled if I could

(Random I know)

I'd have sex

Considering how much more sensitive opposite sex to me is, I'd love to experience the pleasures impossible for me to have one day only, so to start with quicky, canalingus to follow, squirting next and multiples to finish off. I think that would be life changing experience do you like it performed on a canal boat is this a kink?

Why not? I can imagine that place ain't priority of that sexercise so as long as comfortable...I'm cool. I'd like to know how woman feels being sexualy spoiled if I could "

lol youre doing ok

Nottingham

(Random I know)

I'd have sex

Considering how much more sensitive opposite sex to me is, I'd love to experience the pleasures impossible for me to have one day only, so to start with quicky, canalingus to follow, squirting next and multiples to finish off. I think that would be life changing experience do you like it performed on a canal boat is this a kink?

Why not? I can imagine that place ain't priority of that sexercise so as long as comfortable...I'm cool. I'd like to know how woman feels being sexualy spoiled if I could lol youre doing ok "

one remark only...it can not be that time of the month lol

I’d answer every mail I got from men be nice and send boobies pics

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I'd hate to be a woman for a day.

Knowing my luck I'd be on my period, in a foul mood and just want to go fishing all day.

First thing I’d do is the helicopter

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Definitely do some windmilling, then have a wank to find out how it feels

Nottingham

"Definitely do some windmilling, then have a wank to find out how it feels"

Hurey!! So we actually are The One curiosity is brilliant