FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Exhibitionism not an interest?

Exhibitionism not an interest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousVoyeur2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

near enough

If you can have an interest in voyeurism or watching others on fab why isn’t it possible to show an interest in exhibitionism or being watched as well?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Posting nude pics makes it obvious maybe

Cause it’s illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s ok to wander about on a nude beach. Of course other scenarios might be illegal.

By *uriousVoyeur2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

near enough

"Cause it’s illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Public indecency is illegal granted but exhibitionism in a club or inviting people to watch you in the privacy of your own home isn’t illegal as far as I know so to my mind you can legally practise exhibitionism?

Who said it isnt possible? Is there a rule that says you must be an exhibitionist or a voyeur?

Everyones likes different things. I personally dislike exhibitionism. I dont like being watched, i’m on the shy side. Takes me a while to switch off if i choose to play in a group room in a club but i’ll happily watch for a short while.

Have the best of both world OP be exhibitionist when it suits you. Be voyeur when it suits you.

"Cause it’s illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Public indecency is illegal granted but exhibitionism in a club or inviting people to watch you in the privacy of your own home isn’t illegal as far as I know so to my mind you can legally practise exhibitionism?"

I agree and consider myself as exhibitionistic, but I’m guessing dogging, swingers clubs, making photos and videos and webcams covers almost all the options

"Cause it’s illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Public indecency is illegal granted but exhibitionism in a club or inviting people to watch you in the privacy of your own home isn’t illegal as far as I know so to my mind you can legally practise exhibitionism?"

Correct, exhibitionism is perfectly legal. The offence is 'exposure' when it is done to non-consenting persons with the intention of causing alarm or distress.

Pretty much the same for voyeurism. Only an offence if the people did not intend or consent to being watched for sexual gratification.

» Add a new message to this topic