FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ever had

Ever had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Massage by same sex and its got a bit erotic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Yes, but I'm not against that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope thank goodness

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

For me yes for him no

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Uh huh. The things people will voluntarily tell you is mad

"Uh huh. The things people will voluntarily tell you is mad "

I have someone offering massage but they want to take things past the massage .lol

By *epsonWoman  over a year ago

Biddulph

"Uh huh. The things people will voluntarily tell you is mad

I have someone offering massage but they want to take things past the massage .lol"

I get mails saying they only want chat or coffee. They lie

I have someone offering massage but they want to take things past the massage .lol

I get mails saying they only want chat or coffee. They lie "

Buggers!! I had a man knock at my door saying he was from Council and needed to see my cock.. i showed him. Then found out he qasnt from council. I feel so cheap now!! Lol

Biddulph

Buggers!! I had a man knock at my door saying he was from Council and needed to see my cock.. i showed him. Then found out he qasnt from council. I feel so cheap now!! Lol"

Tart

Buggers!! I had a man knock at my door saying he was from Council and needed to see my cock.. i showed him. Then found out he qasnt from council. I feel so cheap now!! Lol

Tart "

What can i say other than "Guilty"..

Aylesbury

I get mails saying they only want chat or coffee. They lie "

Perhaps that they are saying it because they are worried about scaring you off. It's really difficult to judge how somebody will react, some people might want to meet socially before anything happens, while others might prefer to get straight to it.

Perhaps that they are saying it because they are worried about scaring you off. It's really difficult to judge how somebody will react, some people might want to meet socially before anything happens, while others might prefer to get straight to it. "

Dont get me wrong. I dont do scared. Wanted to know if anyone got a bit more than they bargined for. Happy to change with situation

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Men can get turned on by all kinds of things, it doesn't mean that they have to pursue sex with whoever is closest to hand at the time.

Have a massage, agree up front what the deal is and you're sorted - stop at the moment when it's not for you

Biddulph

Perhaps that they are saying it because they are worried about scaring you off. It's really difficult to judge how somebody will react, some people might want to meet socially before anything happens, while others might prefer to get straight to it. "

I disagree. Men mail because they want sex. The offer of a coffee is always with the hope of something more. Many are not pushy, but that is the underlying desire

Errrrr no

Aylesbury

Perhaps that they are saying it because they are worried about scaring you off. It's really difficult to judge how somebody will react, some people might want to meet socially before anything happens, while others might prefer to get straight to it.

I disagree. Men mail because they want sex. The offer of a coffee is always with the hope of something more. Many are not pushy, but that is the underlying desire "

Obviously, it's a site for sex. I'm just pointing out that they are probably trying to play it safe.

Biddulph

I disagree. Men mail because they want sex. The offer of a coffee is always with the hope of something more. Many are not pushy, but that is the underlying desire

Obviously, it's a site for sex. I'm just pointing out that they are probably trying to play it safe."

I understand what you are saying, they are using the 'safe approach', but they do actually wanting more than what they are suggesting

Aylesbury

Obviously, it's a site for sex. I'm just pointing out that they are probably trying to play it safe.

I understand what you are saying, they are using the 'safe approach', but they do actually wanting more than what they are suggesting "

Naturally, it's one of our prime biological directives afterall.

Nope. Enjoy ??

Biddulph

I understand what you are saying, they are using the 'safe approach', but they do actually wanting more than what they are suggesting

Naturally, it's one of our prime biological directives afterall."

I know that, and my post was not derisive about men, it was light heartedly putting out my view.

Aylesbury

Naturally, it's one of our prime biological directives afterall.

I know that, and my post was not derisive about men, it was light heartedly putting out my view."

No worries, I didnt think you were being derisive at all

» Add a new message to this topic