FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fuck sake. Lying about your age!!!

Fuck sake. Lying about your age!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wish people wouldn’t lie about their age on their profiles. What’s the point of it. I’m being a bit of a hypocrite here cos I’m actually 36 not 35 but to say you’re 12 years older than what you are. Why do it.

Found a lush guy claiming to be 36 on his profile and then drops the bollock that he’s only 24, like why do that!?

Pissed off now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I find that honesty is the best policy on here. I’m sure a fair few are economical with their numbers but the sooner people realise that lying can be counter-productive the better for all concerned.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know so annoying absolutely disgusting behaviour

By *esse1972Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Does make me laugh. Know a friend who apparently is 6 years older than me, more like 20 lol

But 12 years though. 1 or 2 years either side of the real age I’d let slide, not 12. I don’t wanna be the old lady.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I know so annoying absolutely disgusting behaviour"

Yes. How different is your Fab age from your real age today?

"I know so annoying absolutely disgusting behaviour

Yes. How different is your Fab age from your real age today?"

I'm 47 thanks for your concern. Unfortunately CF is to young for me

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Shaving a couple of years isn't bad but 12 years is extracting the urine

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I don't see the point in lying about age you are what you are. I'm 65 going on 21 but hey I don't care age is but a number

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

The worst example I experienced if this, was a woman purporting to be 51, and when she opened the door to me I almost asked if her daughter was in! She was 65......

She isn’t the only woman I’ve met who was older in the flesh to her profile age either

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I am my fab age. I see no point in lying, you only get found out.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I'm 47 thanks for your concern. Unfortunately CF is to young for me "

Whatever eternal youth is, you’ve got the opposite because you were mid 20s a few weeks ago.

It’ll be a free bus pass for you by February

I don't understand this either OP,if people can lie about a simple thing as there age then just makes me think what else are they lying about

Whatever eternal youth is, you’ve got the opposite because you were mid 20s a few weeks ago.

It’ll be a free bus pass for you by February "

Thanks for taking such interest in my profile but I think you have the wrong person

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"I don't understand this either OP,if people can lie about a simple thing as there age then just makes me think what else are they lying about"

I'm not really a monkey ... there ... I said it

A year or two fair enough but if its a significant age gap lie, then what else are they lying about... hmmmm

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Wish people wouldn’t lie about their age on their profiles. What’s the point of it. I’m being a bit of a hypocrite here cos I’m actually 36 not 35 but to say you’re 12 years older than what you are. Why do it.

Found a lush guy claiming to be 36 on his profile and then drops the bollock that he’s only 24, like why do that!?

Pissed off now. "

People lie about a lot of things on Fab...and in life too....

Don’t get worked up about, I am sure there are more important things you should be worrying about..

Fab is meant to be fun....

Cheltenham

"A year or two fair enough but if its a significant age gap lie, then what else are they lying about... hmmmm"

It’s interesting that most guys I speak to about this have encountered women claiming to be younger than they are and in my 9 years here all I’ve had is guys claiming to be older than they are.

Never had one with this big an age difference though, claiming to be 12 years older than they are. Bizarre, it’s obviously to get past filters as he would’ve only been 21 when he joined here 3 years ago.

Cheltenham

"The worst example I experienced if this, was a woman purporting to be 51, and when she opened the door to me I almost asked if her daughter was in! She was 65......

She isn’t the only woman I’ve met who was older in the flesh to her profile age either "

But did you still go ahead and fuck them?

Met someone very recently who had lied about age, name and career. He was miffed when I said I didn't want to meet again. Doesn't honesty count for anything?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Met someone very recently who had lied about age, name and career. He was miffed when I said I didn't want to meet again. Doesn't honesty count for anything? "

A year here or there I understand, along with real name. We all protect ourselves with the personal information we share in our own way.

My age is spot on, never occurred for me to lie and next year when I flip into the filter coldness, so be it I still wouldn’t change it.

By *esse1972Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

"Met someone very recently who had lied about age, name and career. He was miffed when I said I didn't want to meet again. Doesn't honesty count for anything? "

Most lie on here unfortunately, good luck

Liars get caught, I dont see the point even. If you can't be trusted to be honest about yourself then you cant be trusted full stop, imo.

"But 12 years though. 1 or 2 years either side of the real age I’d let slide, not 12. I don’t wanna be the old lady. "

You're 35. You can never be the old lady under any circumstances. Pretty tits yes. Pretty face.... I wouldent know... But then again I really am 24 and not lieing about it. So wouldent stand a Chance. I should have told you I was 12 years older. But insted, never told you my real age

"But 12 years though. 1 or 2 years either side of the real age I’d let slide, not 12. I don’t wanna be the old lady.

You're 35. You can never be the old lady under any circumstances. Pretty tits yes. Pretty face.... I wouldent know... But then again I really am 24 and not lieing about it. So wouldent stand a Chance. I should have told you I was 12 years older. But insted, never told you my real age "

Or am I missing the point in this thread, not sure if youv taught me not too lie about my age, or not too get caught about lieing about my age... Now youv really gone and done it op!

"But 12 years though. 1 or 2 years either side of the real age I’d let slide, not 12. I don’t wanna be the old lady.

You're 35. You can never be the old lady under any circumstances. Pretty tits yes. Pretty face.... I wouldent know... But then again I really am 24 and not lieing about it. So wouldent stand a Chance. I should have told you I was 12 years older. But insted, never told you my real age

Or am I missing the point in this thread, not sure if youv taught me not too lie about my age, or not too get caught about lieing about my age... Now youv really gone and done it op! "

The domino affect has begun!

"Wish people wouldn’t lie about their age on their profiles. What’s the point of it. I’m being a bit of a hypocrite here cos I’m actually 36 not 35 but to say you’re 12 years older than what you are. Why do it.

Pissed off now. "

Cos there twats I am who I am cos this is me

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Maybe it's fate OP? He got you to look at him by 'adjusting' his age a little. You like him and now you know his real age why don't you give it a go?

People look at your avatar and think wow, what an amazing figure (well I do at least); they then get in contact, get to know you, maybe get to like you as a person. If this then leads to intimacy, would you then accept that they drop you because they discover that you've had surgery to give you the figure that first attracted them?

"I don't understand this either OP,if people can lie about a simple thing as there age then just makes me think what else are they lying about

I'm not really a monkey ... there ... I said it"

Shattered and broken, I am...

Or am I missing the point in this thread, not sure if youv taught me not too lie about my age, or not too get caught about lieing about my age... Now youv really gone and done it op!

The domino affect has begun! "

Living up to you're name. Now I'm really cluster fucked! Mrs cluster fucker

Hailsham

"I don't understand this either OP,if people can lie about a simple thing as there age then just makes me think what else are they lying about

Shattered and broken, I am..."

But I am still the same person

"Met someone very recently who had lied about age, name and career. He was miffed when I said I didn't want to meet again. Doesn't honesty count for anything?

A year here or there I understand, along with real name. We all protect ourselves with the personal information we share in our own way.

My age is spot on, never occurred for me to lie and next year when I flip into the filter coldness, so be it I still wouldn’t change it. "

Age was 8 yrs out. A false name on here I understand, but not when you're invested in conversation.

I don't lie. I don't like it when others do.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Maybe it's fate OP? He got you to look at him by 'adjusting' his age a little. You like him and now you know his real age why don't you give it a go?

People look at your avatar and think wow, what an amazing figure (well I do at least); they then get in contact, get to know you, maybe get to like you as a person. If this then leads to intimacy, would you then accept that they drop you because they discover that you've had surgery to give you the figure that first attracted them?"

12 years ain't a little lie, though. It's a whole other person

On a mooch

"Met someone very recently who had lied about age, name and career. He was miffed when I said I didn't want to meet again. Doesn't honesty count for anything?

My age is spot on, never occurred for me to lie and next year when I flip into the filter coldness, so be it I still wouldn’t change it.

Age was 8 yrs out. A false name on here I understand, but not when you're invested in conversation.

I don't lie. I don't like it when others do. "

That’s a big difference, a couple of years either side I can understand

I hear you about lying, I’m the same. However, I do understand those that do choose to keep to their fab name until comfortable with someone. A lot of it is borne out of personal experiences in the past. It’s frustrating but a small thing to me

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Noooo....crushed

Lots of liers and deception on here it just gets worse and worse. I don't need to lie about my age I was recently 39 but I look a lot younger so all good. I find it's the same with the old pic where the person doesn't even look like that anymore so funny why people have to lie about stuff honesty is definitely the best policy. They all get caught out in the end they can't lie forever.

Her 41 him 42 no lies. If someone lied to us it just shows mistrust and we wouldn’t want to meet them after that.

Hailsham

Noooo....crushed "

I know you liked my tail

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I lie about my age too.

My profile says I'm 49, but I'm actually 49 & 1/2.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I'm only ever honest on here, I dont see a point in lying.

A lie is a lie in my books.

he fronted up with his age after you spoke with him, did you ask him why he's lied about it on his profile?

I spoke to a 60 year old man recently who had his age listed as 48. He seemingly couldn't understand what he was doing wrong and said he always told people before meeting. I tried to explain it was wrong to message women who have set their age filters to prevent them being messaged by 60 year old men. It's a dick move whichever way you lie. If people don't want to hear from people your age then just leave them the fuck alone.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

12 years in not some minor adjustment, reasons are his own not for me to comment on but doesn't come across as fair.

I would consider chopping off a year of mine if I badly wanted to contact someone I fancy and be a year or two out of their filter.

Only reason would be just to be able to say what I want to say.

Age is just a number and sexy is a mindset and attitude not just looks

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I think men/women on here lie about it slightly differently though. Men that look nothing like the age they claim is just to get past filters with a few believing their lie. Most Women in my opinion believe their lie first & it just happens to get them past filters.

S

I’ve been told many times that ‘everyone lies about their age on fab’

Would come clean if course about the age and reason to chop a year off

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I’ve been told many times that ‘everyone lies about their age on fab’

"

You're 58 really arent ya Queeny

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Only person(s) that can answer your question are those who fib, everyone else is guessing.

A famous guy once said "Don't belive everything you read on the internet!".

© Abraham lincoln 1893.

Folk tell fibs in many facets of life, here is no different.

You're 58 really arent ya Queeny "

54 you cheeky shite

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

You're 58 really arent ya Queeny

54 you cheeky shite"

Ah yes , my apologies

"

I have been told I don't look my age

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I'm only ever honest on here, I dont see a point in lying."

But you're actually a 900 year old time lord!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I'm 60 (sob) and I see loads of "40 somethings" that look older than me lol

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Only person(s) that can answer your question are those who fib, everyone else is guessing.

A famous guy once said "Don't belive everything you read on the internet!".

© Abraham lincoln 1893.

Folk tell fibs in many facets of life, here is no different. "

Pissed off now. "

Only plus side to that one is being that age more chance he's gonna last all night

"Maybe it's fate OP? He got you to look at him by 'adjusting' his age a little. You like him and now you know his real age why don't you give it a go?

People look at your avatar and think wow, what an amazing figure (well I do at least); they then get in contact, get to know you, maybe get to like you as a person. If this then leads to intimacy, would you then accept that they drop you because they discover that you've had surgery to give you the figure that first attracted them?"

He joined years ago so the age would’ve been set then I assume and now it can’t be changed.

I don’t really think you can compare me having enhanced boobs to someone claiming to be 12 years older than what they are. Most people can guess from the pictures that they’re enhanced.

A 12 year gap is putting him under the half by age plus 7 rule.

He’s not gonna be into the same stuff as me. He won’t remember krypton factor or round the twist but more importantly he’ll have all you get birds interested in him and I can’t compete with that!

Younger* I meant!

I do enjoy the way you post OP. I really don’t see the point in lying about age and 12 years is frankly ridiculous. Even though I think I look better now that I did 15 years ago, I have never been tempted to pretend to be younger. I look my age and the deception wouldn’t help me get to meet the people I’d like to meet. I have found age restrictions can be relaxed when you get to know someone a bit and I sometimes receive a message that creates that tunnel through the filters.

"I'm 60 (sob) and I see loads of "40 somethings" that look older than me lol"

And you have a partner 11 years younger, so age gap is irrelevant for you .

Same gap though, if you were 30 dating a 19 could spark a few negative comments .

It's all relevant and should matter only to the two involved.

OP up to you to decide if the lie outweighs initial interest and if trust has been damaged.

On a mooch

"

He joined years ago so the age would’ve been set then I assume and now it can’t be changed.

"

It can be changed and I’ve pointed this out to a few

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Pissed off now. "

Have you asked him?

"

It can be changed and I’ve pointed this out to a few "

It changes now on birthdays too where as before people never used to age it was set at what ever you put in so all good

By *jloversCouple  over a year ago

portsnouth

Totally understand this it’s so frustrating x

Ok ok im 326 i am immortal but i age slower than humans

On a mooch

"

It changes now on birthdays too where as before people never used to age it was set at what ever you put in so all good "

It does, no hiding from the slide of the clock

"

It changes now on birthdays too where as before people never used to age it was set at what ever you put in so all good

It does, no hiding from the slide of the clock "

Real genuine people don't need to hide hehe

Nice profile by the way

Off topic here.

OP line of your bio - "liked having sex on tap ..."

I'm still smiling .

Your good deed for the day of making some smile is done.

"

It changes now on birthdays too where as before people never used to age it was set at what ever you put in so all good "

It’s always done that though. I’ve had many birthdays on here over the years and I’ve always gone up a year.

"But 12 years though. 1 or 2 years either side of the real age I’d let slide, not 12. I don’t wanna be the old lady. "

May be he forgot to put a comma between 1 and 2..

By *icetouch83Man  over a year ago

swansea

I don't see the point of lieing about your age I couldn't if I tried I'm going gray ffs

I really am 50

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I'm only ever honest on here, I dont see a point in lying.

But you're actually a 900 year old time lord! "

Only at the weekends

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I was honest about my age from day one and it has never held me back.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Is he going to tell you he uses really good moisturiser when he meets you?

Sets such a bad tone. Lying from the offset is not really a good way to go!

At least make it a decent lie, I once told someone I spoke three languages

80% have wrong ages on the profile, we don’t...

By *EXT.....Man  over a year ago

Dundonald

I just don’t see the point in lying about age. I’ve also had guys that send pics that are a long time ago.

Seriously some people are very deluded

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Our ages are correct on our profile, absolutely pointless lying about it, if someone like your age they are not for you

Penrith

"The worst example I experienced if this, was a woman purporting to be 51, and when she opened the door to me I almost asked if her daughter was in! She was 65......

She isn’t the only woman I’ve met who was older in the flesh to her profile age either

But did you still go ahead and fuck them?"

The 65 year old it was the quickest cup of tea I ever drank, I was polite but said not for me’. Another woman ( a regular forum poster btw), I met in a Costa, and again, I wondered where the woman in her profile pics was, but she was the only one wearing a big yellow hat. No, I didn’t go ahead and just fuck her either, we’re not all uncontrollable beasts who only think with our cocks

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Don't see the point in lying about ages when planning on meeting in real life

Ours are 100% real.

Penrith

"

It’s always done that though. I’ve had many birthdays on here over the years and I’ve always gone up a year. "

I know a guy in here who alters his age every year to remain below the 45 threshold many people set their upper limit too. He’s currently 53

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

It’s always done that though. I’ve had many birthdays on here over the years and I’ve always gone up a year.

I know a guy in here who alters his age every year to remain below the 45 threshold many people set their upper limit too. He’s currently 53 "

I didn't think it was possible to alter your birthday more than twice on Fab

My age on my profile is my actual age. I don't see the point in lying about it- if I found out someone I was talking to had lied about it, even by a year or two, I wouldn't meet them.

To me it just tells me that I can't trust them, if they'll tell such a pointless lie.

"

I know a guy in here who alters his age every year to remain below the 45 threshold many people set their upper limit too. He’s currently 53

I didn't think it was possible to alter your birthday more than twice on Fab "

Same, it even says something along the lines of, are you sure you wanna set your age now cos it can’t be changed after?

"

Same, it even says something along the lines of, are you sure you wanna set your age now cos it can’t be changed after? "

Lol. Not seen you for a while. Your profiles always make me laugh

I turn 37 in 8 days, let's see if it changes on my profile

"

Same, it even says something along the lines of, are you sure you wanna set your age now cos it can’t be changed after?

Lol. Not seen you for a while. Your profiles always make me laugh "

looking lush

Likewise, I'm no Cupcake. However, I am non-vanilla

"I turn 37 in 8 days, let's see if it changes on my profile "

It will put you a year older.

I’ve set my age to the correct one now and it does warn you that the correction is a once only action and can’t be corrected again.

Penrith

"

Same, it even says something along the lines of, are you sure you wanna set your age now cos it can’t be changed after? "

I thought that too lol, but he seems to make it work

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

You can alter your age if you keep leaving and reaping the site. Or are just a total full in lier I suppose some of us take off maybe a year or two. But some clearly take off more than their shoe size. I’m sure I’ve read a similar post like this before

Ok ok ok

I’m 23

Pmsl

Likewise, I'm no Cupcake. However, I am non-vanilla "

Gutted I love cake

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It’s interesting that most guys I speak to about this have encountered women claiming to be younger than they are and in my 9 years here all I’ve had is guys claiming to be older than they are.

Never had one with this big an age difference though, claiming to be 12 years older than they are. Bizarre, it’s obviously to get past filters as he would’ve only been 21 when he joined here 3 years ago. "

You're lucky it was only 12 years. I know a guy who is at least 60 claiming to be in his early 40s. He actually told me it was to get round 50+ age filters. This is so sad because he's actually a really nice guy in real life, I've met him socially. He's ruining it for himself.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Can’t blame you for being pissed off. We’re constantly meeting people who must send their much older siblings to the social. Rarely get it where they’ve said they’re older than they are though!

Feel you on this.

I've had the other way though. Claim to be mid forties or less but actually over or almost 50.

Nit that it's a problem as I'm very much an older guy type. But it is annoying.

Think I'd be pissed at a 12 years younger drop though!

By *nto My ArmsMan  over a year ago

Herts/London

Whilst my physique might enable me to drop a few years, the mug certainly ain't!

"Whilst my physique might enable me to drop a few years, the mug certainly ain't! "

Like a sexual Jesus

I’m always accused about lieing about my age.

I thank Nivea

"I’m always accused about lieing about my age.

I thank Nivea "

Yeah you do look a bit boy band. Could pass for younger.

By *nto My ArmsMan  over a year ago

Herts/London

"Whilst my physique might enable me to drop a few years, the mug certainly ain't!

Like a sexual Jesus"

Haha! I like that. Will never use it, but made me howl!

"Whilst my physique might enable me to drop a few years, the mug certainly ain't! "

Or hands.

My real age is on profile blurb, and I make no apologies

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Pissed off now. "

Lying isnt a great start but if he is lush and you get on does it really matter.

There will be lots of cockwombles your own age that msg you and i bet youve chased them.

You only live once hun x

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

If they don’t look their age I just block. We wouldn’t get on

Pissed off now.

Lying isnt a great start but if he is lush and you get on does it really matter.

There will be lots of cockwombles your own age that msg you and i bet youve chased them.

You only live once hun x"

Yeah I’m gonna meet him for a coffee see him in the flesh, he’s stunning though I’ve seen loads of face pics and you can tell from the features he’ll only look better in the flesh, big willy as well. No harm.

By *alcon404Man  over a year ago

London

Pissed off now. "

A lie is a lie tbh. So yes hypocritical but not as extreme as some.

I haven’t come across too many women lying about their age tbh. But I’ve spoke to women who’ve told me stories. One where she said she thought the dad had turned up, nearly spat out my drink.

By *uscularLoveMan  over a year ago

london

I don't lie about mines

I'm young and I embrace it.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm 47 thanks for your concern. Unfortunately CF is to young for me "

Mr G is 23.

Well nearly 40 here but I got told I look early 30s so I won’t argue with that just nodded

Mr G is 23."

Wtf people always say that my skin routine on point

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Look how sexy that sexy little fucker is........ 47 my anal orifices !!!

» Add a new message to this topic