FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > women getting fed up with this site and other like ite

women getting fed up with this site and other like ite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

I must have heard of 7 women in the last 3 months who are getting fed up with men thinking they will get a qucik fuck from them 4 of the 7 I know of have the left the site

So here go's this isn't for every man on here but can you read a woman profile in full first before you message us

We are all at diffrent levels of this some dont even swing on here

We not all going to give you a quick fuck so please home work first

So going to open this forum see what folk say

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

I totally agree with you on that one bit

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I must have heard of 7 women in the last 3 months who are getting fed up with men thinking they will get a qucik fuck from them 4 of the 7 I know of have the left the site

So here go's this isn't for every man on here but can you read a woman profile in full first before you message us

So going to open this forum see what folk say "

You are not alone! Top of my profile says 'not looking for single guys' yet they still message me! I do read profiles and check interests. There are far more men to women ratio on here, I think women are generally more polite on here which means there are a higher ratio of dickheads!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok.

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Well spoken OP. Shame some people feel compelled to ruin it for everyone else. Shouldn't have to come to people feeling uncomfortable on here and leaving the site.

Op its definatley not just single women, on our couples profile we get bombarded and harassed all day. Wish the same could be said for mh singles profile. I think the issue is the majority of single men dont have the swingers mindset

Yes, im one of those women who think its time to quit looking now. Im genuinely wanting to meet someone who wants to meet regularly and be friends and lovers but men on here just want to fuck around it seems.

I meet someone we have fun then they think its ok to ignore me and disappear. Meaningless sex is now boring.

morecambe

There is lot of single men on here who have the wrong idea of swinging is about and down to a small number of people who will just about go with anything that moves

for the most who do this are fussy and havnt the time to just go with everything

The message need to get out yes we looking for fun but not treated as shit under your shoe

Yep op very true and my wife and I have twice in the past got fed up with the cocks who can’t read and given up!!

This time is working out much better with me batting the cocks who can’t read off and Carol just chatting to who she fancies hence the pressure is off her and she enjoys it more which means I enjoy it more!!

T

"I must have heard of 7 women in the last 3 months who are getting fed up with men thinking they will get a qucik fuck from them 4 of the 7 I know of have the left the site

actually I do read to the full.

If it's a very long an with the disclaimer it's off putting. I don't mail them.

If it's one line I also don't mail them. I nail females that as an I interest in single men an can accommodate

But hard to find in my area due to the age restrictions they got on profile

I've had a fair amount of abuse/harrassment on here since I joined, especially this weekend.

A lot of the guys just can't take rejection very well. I'm always nice/polite about it but it doesn't always work.

Get it on the couples profile too which surprises me even more when it clearly states he will reading and responding to messages too!

It's really not on and definitely spoils it for the genuine ones.

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I've had a fair amount of abuse/harrassment on here since I joined, especially this weekend.

A lot of the guys just can't take rejection very well. I'm always nice/polite about it but it doesn't always work.

Get it on the couples profile too which surprises me even more when it clearly states he will reading and responding to messages too!

It's really not on and definitely spoils it for the genuine ones. "

That just isn't on Sparkles, first sign of aggro you should instant block. Too many idiots on here spoil it for everyone else!

omg you can't get a quick fuck here, well i never

"I've had a fair amount of abuse/harrassment on here since I joined, especially this weekend.

It's really not on and definitely spoils it for the genuine ones. "

God you are sexy

Dont panic op im not harrassing this bombshell x

Go on a dating site if you want men to work for it. Or you're local pub. Sure respect goes a long way. And everyone deserves it, that's fine But don't dangle the carrot because you can.

Go on a dating site if you want men to work for it. Or you're local pub. Sure respect goes a long way. And everyone deserves it, that's fine But don't dangle the carrot because you can. "

Can you explain what you mean by "work for it"?

Go on a dating site if you want men to work for it. Or you're local pub. Sure respect goes a long way. And everyone deserves it, that's fine But don't dangle the carrot because you can.

Can you explain what you mean by "work for it"? "

Trying too woo, court, conduct the most epic poem in her gracenessess honor. Turning you're nose up because we didn't read you're mind and had the most perfect enicial message lined up for you, I agree fucking someone then ignoreing them is uncalled for. Or calling some one a fat bitch because they didn't want too fuck you. Well hold on now boyo that fat bitch was the most beautiful thing you'd seen before she rejected you. I just think this place is sopposed to be fun, and people can over complicate a simple dynamic.

That just isn't on Sparkles, first sign of aggro you should instant block. Too many idiots on here spoil it for everyone else!"

I do! My block list is huge!

Trying too woo, court, conduct the most epic poem in her gracenessess honor. Turning you're nose up because we didn't read you're mind and had the most perfect enicial message lined up for you, I agree fucking someone then ignoreing them is uncalled for. Or calling some one a fat bitch because they didn't want too fuck you. Well hold on now boyo that fat bitch was the most beautiful thing you'd seen before she rejected you. I just think this place is sopposed to be fun, and people can over complicate a simple dynamic. "

Personality is difficult to judge through text. But general attraction between two people is not from photos. If you're attracted then meet, and let you're personalities blossom if that's what you're looking for and keep you're pants on. If not take them off and fuck the shit out of that man you found attractive. But then again sex without a genrel bond, can grow very tiresome.

God you are sexy

Dont panic op im not harrassing this bombshell x"

Not so bad yourself Mr

Would people prefer it if single men profiles couldn't send the first message (like bumble)?

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"Would people prefer it if single men profiles couldn't send the first message (like bumble)?"

Actually if you use message filters then that’s exactly how this site works

More women should look for what they want instead of wading through all the dross that’s on offer!

"Yes, im one of those women who think its time to quit looking now. Im genuinely wanting to meet someone who wants to meet regularly and be friends and lovers but men on here just want to fuck around it seems.

I meet someone we have fun then they think its ok to ignore me and disappear. Meaningless sex is now boring."

Well said! I couldn’t have said that better myself! They don’t realise that this behaviour makes us lose faith in men and even leaves us feeling shit about ourselves sometimes.....

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Sorry to say that some couples can be the same we've had a few "wanna fuck" messages off the female half of the couple and there the only messages we don't reply to

We've blocked all single blokes as it's not what Lou is looking for but I can imagine you get the same sort of messages of them too.

Ray

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Gee this can be such an in depth subject of how the workings of the male, female brain and expectations work ... emotions than pop in for a quick, mind fuck, desires make an appearance just to had to the mind fuck... then different wants and needs show their face ... to make a lot of disgruntled people of both sexes ...

"Gee this can be such an in depth subject of how the workings of the male, female brain and expectations work ... emotions than pop in for a quick, mind fuck, desires make an appearance just to had to the mind fuck... then different wants and needs show their face ... to make a lot of disgruntled people of both sexes ... "

Same as everywhere else then? And that's the point. This is a website, not a magical kingdom where the usual truths of life don't apply. I'm not a permanently horny lace clad nympho, I'm a dumpy, irritable middle aged woman who took some photos in black lace lingerie. The men who can grasp these facts and tailor their behaviour accordingly are the ones who end up becoming familiar with the horny lace clad nympho side of me it's the men who assume it's my default setting that end up being ignored or rejected. If you stop treating this place like it isn't real life then you're halfway there already.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Plenty of women on here do just want a fuck and not interested in becoming friends or lovers.

But you're right in as much that people should read profiles and only contact those with matching interests - unfortunately those that don't read profiles also don't read forums.

stoke

"Gee this can be such an in depth subject of how the workings of the male, female brain and expectations work ... emotions than pop in for a quick, mind fuck, desires make an appearance just to had to the mind fuck... then different wants and needs show their face ... to make a lot of disgruntled people of both sexes ...

Same as everywhere else then? And that's the point. This is a website, not a magical kingdom where the usual truths of life don't apply. I'm not a permanently horny lace clad nympho, I'm a dumpy, irritable middle aged woman who took some photos in black lace lingerie. The men who can grasp these facts and tailor their behaviour accordingly are the ones who end up becoming familiar with the horny lace clad nympho side of me it's the men who assume it's my default setting that end up being ignored or rejected. If you stop treating this place like it isn't real life then you're halfway there already. "

I forgot to say, then include escapism, which it is for many and that removes real life .. so it’s a difficult and very varied outcome ... and we’ve only scratched the surface

Add me into your numbers

I'm only here to chat now

Made my profile quite arsey and still men try.. But then get quite rude n verbally abusive if they don't get the answer THEY want.

Sadly I'm quite articulated for some.

I try and stay nice.. Even 2 lots of NO. After that.. Rant mode

"Gee this can be such an in depth subject of how the workings of the male, female brain and expectations work ... emotions than pop in for a quick, mind fuck, desires make an appearance just to had to the mind fuck... then different wants and needs show their face ... to make a lot of disgruntled people of both sexes ...

Same as everywhere else then? And that's the point. This is a website, not a magical kingdom where the usual truths of life don't apply. I'm not a permanently horny lace clad nympho, I'm a dumpy, irritable middle aged woman who took some photos in black lace lingerie. The men who can grasp these facts and tailor their behaviour accordingly are the ones who end up becoming familiar with the horny lace clad nympho side of me it's the men who assume it's my default setting that end up being ignored or rejected. If you stop treating this place like it isn't real life then you're halfway there already.

I forgot to say, then include escapism, which it is for many and that removes real life .. so it’s a difficult and very varied outcome ... and we’ve only scratched the surface "

Yes I realise its outside of people's main lives. What I meant was that interacting with people is still governed by the usual rules of life.

Just use your filters/block facility...Fab is what it is.

Idiocy on Fab is the nature of the beast, you ait going to get hearts and flowers here, there are respectful guys but you have to do your bit too.

I can see it from both sides tbh, it is hard for guys to get a response... Frustration does sometimes boil over.

But I have heard horror stories of badly behaved women as well so guys don't tend to have it easy here

The unlevel playing field is something I am always mindful of.

Was at Townhouse yesterday, one guy really knocked my confidence with his no manners arrogant attitude so it does happen in rl too...

At least you can choose to block and ignore on Fab. Not so easy in rl enviros.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I feel this applies to both genders not just men. We could all benefit from remembering our manners, being polite, and treating each other like humans. Not everything has to be a battle.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"I feel this applies to both genders not just men. We could all benefit from remembering our manners, being polite, and treating each other like humans. Not everything has to be a battle. "

This ^^^

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Just use your filters/block facility...Fab is what it is.

Idiocy on Fab is the nature of the beast, you ait going to get hearts and flowers here, there are respectful guys but you have to do your bit too.

And this ^^^

I can see it from both sides tbh, it is hard for guys to get a response... Frustration does sometimes boil over.

But I have heard horror stories of badly behaved women as well so guys don't tend to have it easy here

The unlevel playing field is something I am always mindful of.

Was at Townhouse yesterday, one guy really knocked my confidence with his no manners arrogant attitude so it does happen in rl too...

At least you can choose to block and ignore on Fab. Not so easy in rl enviros.

"

stoke

I forgot to say, then include escapism, which it is for many and that removes real life .. so it’s a difficult and very varied outcome ... and we’ve only scratched the surface

Yes I realise its outside of people's main lives. What I meant was that interacting with people is still governed by the usual rules of life. "

And in real life, we don’t find everyone appealing and want them as friends .... we are dealing with emotions whether it’s in here or outside ... so if they are fuck wits in here then I presume they are fuck wits in real life

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yes it can be frustrating here but at the same time it can also be great fun. I've met some fantastic people off here and have some regular fun which is always great.

I have my filters tight so don't get bombarded with mails. If you don't want mails just block guys and go look for yourself message the guys that take your fancy don't expect them to do all the work. Read their profiles if you like them send them a message.

Ignore and block the rude ones.

I always meet socially first and before I meet I chat for a while in here so you get a pretty good idea about the other person I'm upfront with what I want which is to meet hopefully regularly but not a relationsip and I don't expect anyone I meet to be exclusive and just meet me or visa versa. I find being upfront works best on here.

Yes it can be frustrating at times but it's the same for everyone on here md to be fair guys get it a lot tougher on here than women. Yes women get mails and some are just dumb rude horny ones that guys have sent when horny. But guys get rejected over and over and some women and couples are just as rude and ignorant as any of the worst guys. Some of the demands I have seen on here are crazy.

Basically I suppose just use fab whatever way you want. Try and not take it too serious be upfront in what you want from here. Yes there are twonks on here but there are also a lot of decent people to have fun with as well.

"Yes it can be frustrating here but at the same time it can also be great fun. I've met some fantastic people off here and have some regular fun which is always great.

I have my filters tight so don't get bombarded with mails. If you don't want mails just block guys and go look for yourself message the guys that take your fancy don't expect them to do all the work. Read their profiles if you like them send them a message.

Ignore and block the rude ones.

I always meet socially first and before I meet I chat for a while in here so you get a pretty good idea about the other person I'm upfront with what I want which is to meet hopefully regularly but not a relationsip and I don't expect anyone I meet to be exclusive and just meet me or visa versa. I find being upfront works best on here.

Yes it can be frustrating at times but it's the same for everyone on here md to be fair guys get it a lot tougher on here than women. Yes women get mails and some are just dumb rude horny ones that guys have sent when horny. But guys get rejected over and over and some women and couples are just as rude and ignorant as any of the worst guys. Some of the demands I have seen on here are crazy.

Basically I suppose just use fab whatever way you want. Try and not take it too serious be upfront in what you want from here. Yes there are twonks on here but there are also a lot of decent people to have fun with as well. "

Couldn't agree more.

I'm currently in a meh mood with this place so I didnt renew my supporter pass, I've reduced my profile.

I'm not overly bothered either at the moment but i hang around because i know from experience that there are some good guys around

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Would people prefer it if single men profiles couldn't send the first message (like bumble)?

More women should look for what they want instead of wading through all the dross that’s on offer!"

But that opens them up to the world of multiple “No thanks” messages. I know that’s unlikely but for some even one or two of them would be too many. It’s probably a confidence thing? Why else would someone put themselves through the whole “Yellow page of crap messages, abuse” cycle? yet these very same women have no compunction about destroying someone else’s confidence (those in there that don’t send “meet now, faf”) with a straight read/delete etc.

The strange old unequal world of Fab..

I’ve always thought guys should not be allowed to send a first message but I also think very few on here use their filters fully too.

S

"Would people prefer it if single men profiles couldn't send the first message (like bumble)?

More women should look for what they want instead of wading through all the dross that’s on offer!

But that opens them up to the world of multiple “No thanks” messages. I know that’s unlikely but for some even one or two of them would be too many. It’s probably a confidence thing? Why else would someone put themselves through the whole “Yellow page of crap messages, abuse” cycle? yet these very same women have no compunction about destroying someone else’s confidence (those in there that don’t send “meet now, faf”) with a straight read/delete etc.

I’ve always thought guys should not be allowed to send a first message but I also think very few on here use their filters fully too.

S"

this

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I know its awards season ..so...

And todays have a swipe at guys thread award goes to..

I have a simple solution. Whoa 2 good really tell me how. Ok.. sit comfy heres how.

Use the tools the site provides.. really yep its available in your account settings .. block those genders who cause the problem, take control.

But then I won't get any messages..this is true.. you can Message those who do interest you ..really..yep... don't forget to read their profiles though..

Often said effort in reward out.

I did a thread called 'junk mail' a while ago, it said something like we all get 'junk mail' in our day to day lives, on here we can board up our mailbox and stop the 'junk mail'.

2good awaits the usual ..

Theres no info on guys profiles block move on.

I might miss a diamond.. ..you might anyway in the mass of mail.

Take control of the controllable.

If not the chances are those you reference op will likely not read your plea or won't heed it , afterall you saythey don't read profiles why would they read this.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Yes it can be frustrating here but at the same time it can also be great fun. I've met some fantastic people off here and have some regular fun which is always great.

I have my filters tight so don't get bombarded with mails. If you don't want mails just block guys and go look for yourself message the guys that take your fancy don't expect them to do all the work. Read their profiles if you like them send them a message. "

This

If you are fed up of messages, block everyone from messaging you and search for yourself.

By *esse1972Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Each to there own, but personally don’t expect anything from anyone, chat, meet for a social see if there is a connection.

None of the blokes who don't read profiles will spend their time reading a forum thread about it.

Sorry to break it to you

S this"

Ahhhh, maybe it should be something that's made clearer on the profile. It would be interesting to see if women deal with rejection better than men. That said, some guys on here are dying of thirst so it wouldn't be a very good experiment.

"I feel this applies to both genders not just men. We could all benefit from remembering our manners, being polite, and treating each other like humans. Not everything has to be a battle. "

Totally this, also if you are fed up with messages from men, women, couples, or unicorns, simply use your filters block them all and go out and find the ones you do want to interact with.

I quite simply just dont read, respond or react to the idiot messages. Unless I'm feeling very school m'am-ish and someone needs a telling off. Just keep scrolling merrily on by. I find more people than not read my profile though, even if they seem to miss the most pertinent aspect of it

Lincolnshire

Lots of people have a preference for moaning about a problem rather than dealing with it.

A full inbox is better for their ego, even if it is full of crap!

"Lots of people have a preference for moaning about a problem rather than dealing with it.

A full inbox is better for their ego, even if it is full of crap!"

I think there's a lot of truth to this.

I can absolutely guaranty that if I sent a first message out saying, meet now I want a fuck, I’d have a queue hammering down the door.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

It's a shame they are deciding to leave. I would suggest they grow some balls and realise that any sex website will attract huge number of dickheads and just filter, block and concentrate on the nice people.

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Perfectly put

Ray

"I can absolutely guaranty that if I sent a first message out saying, meet now I want a fuck, I’d have a queue hammering down the door. "

Only the one/s you message though, possibly the best way to run a profile is to be in charge of who you interact with.

No I cba I just don't message

West Wales

"I can absolutely guaranty that if I sent a first message out saying, meet now I want a fuck, I’d have a queue hammering down the door. "

And???? You are messaging only people you like the look of, Maybe fill your message out a bit as if you sent us that we’d assume you were a guy

S

West Wales

"Lots of people have a preference for moaning about a problem rather than dealing with it.

S

"I can absolutely guaranty that if I sent a first message out saying, meet now I want a fuck, I’d have a queue hammering down the door.

And???? You are messaging only people you like the look of, Maybe fill your message out a bit as if you sent us that we’d assume you were a guy

S"

Obviously I’d only message people I like the look of and I wouldn’t be looking for couples, I’m not anybodies cheese and cucumber in their sandwich.

You fabbed my photo then blocked me shit head

West Wales

"I can absolutely guaranty that if I sent a first message out saying, meet now I want a fuck, I’d have a queue hammering down the door.

S

Obviously I’d only message people I like the look of and I wouldn’t be looking for couples, I’m not anybodies cheese and cucumber in their sandwich. "

Hypothetical, We do read profiles

S

Someone mention sandwich

Lols

Oh dear ,does it just apply to single men tho I think not

I go on the principal .be nice ,be honest ,be yourself don’t be a prick and don’t be expecting anything

I’ve got some smashing friends from fab ,it’s all about the way you approach it

Quick shag no thanks !

I think your find this is a problem generally not just on Fab ,yup the Neanderthal man will try and fuck a frog if it stops hopping it really doesn’t do us single fellas any Justice that are genuine

Most of my lady friends from here do complain about it but they are smart enough to find the diamonds in the rough and block the rest

Same could be said on the other hand for a lot of ladies on here that treat single fellas with contempt before they’ve even been given a chance ,a lot of tarring with brushes going on and it do piss me off !

Obviously from me you would receive a polite "thanks, but no thanks", I would not get annoyed and start a thread about women who cant read profiles or dont understand wont travel, wont accommodate

Trying too woo, court, conduct the most epic poem in her gracenessess honor. Turning you're nose up because we didn't read you're mind and had the most perfect enicial message lined up for you, I agree fucking someone then ignoreing them is uncalled for. Or calling some one a fat bitch because they didn't want too fuck you. Well hold on now boyo that fat bitch was the most beautiful thing you'd seen before she rejected you. I just think this place is sopposed to be fun, and people can over complicate a simple dynamic. "

The dynamic is whatever two compatible people want it to be (in theory).

S

Obviously I’d only message people I like the look of and I wouldn’t be looking for couples, I’m not anybodies cheese and cucumber in their sandwich. "

I don’t mind cheese n cucumber on white I don’t want what you blew out your hooter in it tho ,lols ,killer status

S

Obviously I’d only message people I like the look of and I wouldn’t be looking for couples, I’m not anybodies cheese and cucumber in their sandwich.

Hypothetical, We do read profiles

S"

I’m sure you do and plus you’re my kin, fellow taffs I’ll always have your backs if needed, but in keeping with thread.

Ops bumping her gums about women getting all butthurt and leaving cos of men being too blunt and direct.

I was highlighting how if I was to message a guy being blunt and direct they’d lap it up and be running all the way to me, dick in hand. It’s just the way things are on here.

Now what it shouldn’t do is put women off, it should serve as a tool to make the ‘better’ guys stand out more.

Trying too woo, court, conduct the most epic poem in her gracenessess honor. Turning you're nose up because we didn't read you're mind and had the most perfect enicial message lined up for you, I agree fucking someone then ignoreing them is uncalled for. Or calling some one a fat bitch because they didn't want too fuck you. Well hold on now boyo that fat bitch was the most beautiful thing you'd seen before she rejected you. I just think this place is sopposed to be fun, and people can over complicate a simple dynamic.

The dynamic is whatever two compatible people want it to be (in theory). "

Yes or, a compatible dynamic between you. And a website designed for a simple thing

morecambe

Yes it better on here if a woman go looking then more likely to find what your looking for

morecambe

"Sorry to say that some couples can be the same we've had a few "wanna fuck" messages off the female half of the couple and there the only messages we don't reply to

We've blocked all single blokes as it's not what Lou is looking for but I can imagine you get the same sort of messages of them too.

Ray"

but a lot a couple profiles as just single men trying their look

morecambe

For every woman there is who just wants to fuck and go I can tell you from being on here over 4 years now I spoken to a lot of women on here forever that will do that 4 to 5 wont

It's been like this for a while on here I had nearly a two yr break from this site and it's very bad these days and all the wrong ones spoil it for everyone else admin should out the rude nasty people from site but it's not that easy

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Well said OP!

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Well said OP , why cant men read profiles fully before messaging as they might just realise profiles like ours is a Cpls profile not a single female

Mrs

When you say guarantee is that a lifetime guarantee?.

To save your typing fingers thanks but no thanks, I' need a bit more than that.

It does make me wanna leave again at times. It's clearly ignorant lazy people who cant be bothered reading a simple profile. Then we get called ignorant lol...

By *on a MangerMan  over a year ago

somerset/Bristol

Ok... this is going to be an unpopular post...

Sticking up for the single male. Yes there are some numpty guys on here, but there are an awful lot of single women who believe they are more important and superior simply because of the relative numbers of male to female and therefore demand. And as a result are rude and dimissive and believe they have a bigger right to this site than men ...its not a very attractive trait.

Simple answer as most have said... set your filters tight. And be respectful

Bye then op

What are the rules, lots I message don't reply, not even with a polite no thanks. I'm always civil, maybe it's because they get so many messages

"Ok... this is going to be an unpopular post...

Sticking up for the single male. Yes there are some numpty guys on here, but there are an awful lot of single women who believe they are more important and superior simply because of the relative numbers of male to female and therefore demand. And as a result are rude and dimissive and believe they have a bigger right to this site than men ...its not a very attractive trait.

Simple answer as most have said... set your filters tight. And be respectful"

Totally agree with you x

Some of that may be your own perception and some of it truth.

It's a shame when you sign up for the site you don't get a welcome message with the advice to read profiles "to make yours' and others' experiences more enjoyable here".

I wanted to put similar but wasn't brave enough

I'm getting fed up on some women that you meet there criteria only in return they said Im a fake. Or fat.

Why be so aggressive towards us when we read your profile. I mailed you for a reason.

If any one else send me those message again they get reported an block...

We are only human

"I'm getting fed up on some women that you meet there criteria only in return they said Im a fake. Or fat.

Why be so aggressive towards us when we read your profile. I mailed you for a reason.

We are only human "

Bang out of order. Adults calling other adults fat is so childish.

"I'm getting fed up on some women that you meet there criteria only in return they said Im a fake. Or fat.

We are only human Bang out of order. Adults calling other adults fat is so childish. "

It's a shame that admin allows them to stay on site

Which I think is a joke

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

It's hard to find any sympathy for the most privileged group on this site.

Poor things being inundated by messages offering sex

By *k82Man  over a year ago

Walthamstow

What is the problem here ?? Seriously

Cant win at all on this site I've noticed.

Be nice, you are to nice

Be rude, oh how dare he

Be straightforward, he is just after one thing

Ask you out for dinner, this ain't a dating site

Approach you with manners, you will just block and delete cause you dont want to hear him being nice

Many many women will be super butt hurt by what I said, but it's the truth ladies, man can not win on this site.

I always read profiles before I send a message to get response back, I also read verifications also now here is a kicker ( many verification I read the guy says oh she is a whore she is a slut and she loves it etc and vice versa, he treated me like a slut that I am etc, then you say oh he messaging me hurtful names ? Lol

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Delete and fuck off simple as that if it’s that bad on fab most are back within a day or two

Lincolnshire

The truth is often unpopular on here because as they say 'the truth hurts' - everyone's totally in control of their own experience on here, you can stop the abusive messages if you want to and stop the tonnes of drivel if you want to, but you have to WANT to!

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

OP thank you for the " not every man on here " comment.

Fakes,lack of respect, lack of manners and understanding hides behind a lot of profiles .

Not here to defend or accuse anyone but to point out one flaw on the website and a way to improve it.

Fab verification system is partially at fault allowing initial profile creation and making it public before it's verified.(Fab photo verified just to be clear and not

to be confusedd with personal verification later )

Not saying it would get rid of all fake profiles but at least make it harder.

Reverse the process make the verification a first step .

Sure people using Fab longer than me would have other ways to improve this issue too.

"What is the problem here ?? Seriously

Be nice, you are to nice

Be rude, oh how dare he

Approach you with manners, you will just block and delete cause you dont want to hear him being nice

Many many women will be super butt hurt by what I said, but it's the truth ladies, man can not win on this site.

I always read profiles before I send a message to get response back, I also read verifications also now here is a kicker ( many verification I read the guy says oh she is a whore she is a slut and she loves it etc and vice versa, he treated me like a slut that I am etc, then you say oh he messaging me hurtful names ? Lol

"

well I like to think I've been nice and honest with you lol.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Yes, im one of those women who think its time to quit looking now. Im genuinely wanting to meet someone who wants to meet regularly and be friends and lovers but men on here just want to fuck around it seems.

I meet someone we have fun then they think its ok to ignore me and disappear. Meaningless sex is now boring."

Totally Agree with this ... it’s all becoming boring and predictable ... they say they looking for a FB but they meet and then disappear or don’t want to meet again

By *k82Man  over a year ago

Walthamstow

Be nice, you are to nice

Be rude, oh how dare he

well I like to think I've been nice and honest with you lol. "

Absolutely you have, this was not directed to you at all.

I'm waiting counting the day I meet you lol even if I have to bribe the husband

So many shots being fired in here lol!

"So many shots being fired in here lol!"

Unfortunately in all the wrong directions instead of the real enemy.

Majority are fine, even though they don't read your profiles. It's the ones who say they're gonna destroy the Mrs, I'm like... Seriously mate? You think that's the way to go?.... Block!

Be nice, you are to nice

Be rude, oh how dare he

well I like to think I've been nice and honest with you lol.

Absolutely you have, this was not directed to you at all.

I'm waiting counting the day I meet you lol even if I have to bribe the husband "

only 24 months lol. X

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People, including the clueless and desperate, will message if you don't take action via your filters to stop them.

somerset/Bristol

Simple answer as most have said... set your filters tight. And be respectful

Some of that may be your own perception and some of it truth.

It's a shame when you sign up for the site you don't get a welcome message with the advice to read profiles "to make yours' and others' experiences more enjoyable here".

"

Perception no. Experience yes.

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

I know its awards season ..so...

And todays have a swipe at guys thread award goes to..

I have a simple solution. Whoa 2 good really tell me how. Ok.. sit comfy heres how.

Use the tools the site provides.. really yep its available in your account settings .. block those genders who cause the problem, take control.

But then I won't get any messages..this is true.. you can Message those who do interest you ..really..yep... don't forget to read their profiles though..

Often said effort in reward out.

I did a thread called 'junk mail' a while ago, it said something like we all get 'junk mail' in our day to day lives, on here we can board up our mailbox and stop the 'junk mail'.

2good awaits the usual ..

Theres no info on guys profiles block move on.

I might miss a diamond.. ..you might anyway in the mass of mail.

Take control of the controllable.

If not the chances are those you reference op will likely not read your plea or won't heed it , afterall you saythey don't read profiles why would they read this. "

"Majority are fine, even though they don't read your profiles. It's the ones who say they're gonna destroy the Mrs, I'm like... Seriously mate? You think that's the way to go?.... Block! "

Add Name&Shame button

Unfortunately that would turn nasty and just cause more not needed abuse.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I always find it a little ironic that threads regarding men not reading profiles exist. For to have an impact they must be aimed at the men that do not read profiles, but it is highly unlikely that men that choose not to read profiles would read a forum......

That aside there are numerous tools to manage your interactions through the site, simply put, you can make the first move, block everyone from messaging you and minimise a massive amount of the issues.

As for men that fuck once and disappear, well that is part of the nature of this site. If it were a traditional dating site, then you would be detailing likes and interests and intimating that you would like a relationship. Now you can use Fab as a dating site if you wish, but it seems a little foolhardy to expect others to be using it the same way.

If you would like a relationship style encounter, with longevity and the like, then when you do meet someone, it would probably be wise to delay the physical interaction until you are sure that the person you are meetings intentions are the same. The same as you would on a dating site.

Ultimately you have control over, who speaks to you, who you meet, what you do when you meet and articulating your expectations when you do meet.

Just as with dating websites there will be some people that lie and cheat (of all sexes) to get what they want, but you can minimise this by not just waiting for someone to message you, but by being proactive.

"So many shots being fired in here lol!

Unfortunately in all the wrong directions instead of the real enemy."

Who is the real enemy? I just think everyone should be responsible for their own experiences

"So many shots being fired in here lol!

Unfortunately in all the wrong directions instead of the real enemy.

Who is the real enemy? I just think everyone should be responsible for their own experiences"

Read my post above yours, few posts up.

There is a start imo.

Not questioning personal responsibility we have here or genuine website users.

Just an issue with the website at initial stage of registration .

"Majority are fine, even though they don't read your profiles. It's the ones who say they're gonna destroy the Mrs, I'm like... Seriously mate? You think that's the way to go?.... Block!

Add Name&Shame button

Unfortunately that would turn nasty and just cause more not needed abuse."

no as its open to abuse itself

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

well. Said

Exactly. Take your fate in your own hands and give people the respect you think they should give you.

I recently had a guy msg me " I'm working in your area. Can I pop in on my way to my next job?"

Never spoken to the guy im my life. He knew nothing about me, not even what I look like.

I responded " Quite apart from the fact that asking to visit a random woman, is frankly, creepy. Even guys that hire escorts usually have some idea of what theyre getting"

Tell me, was that rude or dismissive?

Or both?

Must admit I have thought about leaving. Its only the forums that keep me here. Always bombarded with awful messages and end up hiding my profile for peace an quiet.

I want a regular lover that's a friend too. But that quickly gets turned into me wanting a relationship somehow. I don't! I want to revert back to normal life after a meet with no ties or expectations on either side. Literally want a regular who understands that it's adult fun but we both go back to real life feeling satisfied and smiling.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Must admit I have thought about leaving. Its only the forums that keep me here. Always bombarded with awful messages and end up hiding my profile for peace an quiet.

I want a regular lover that's a friend too. But that quickly gets turned into me wanting a relationship somehow. I don't! I want to revert back to normal life after a meet with no ties or expectations on either side. Literally want a regular who understands that it's adult fun but we both go back to real life feeling satisfied and smiling.

"

Isnt friendship a relationship too?

And I may be a bit odd but lover doesnt that also suggest a relationship in some form?

Like you I've become disillusioned with fab and wandered away from time to time. I stay now for the forums mainly.

We are all human yet sometimes that lack of humanity is displayed by both sexes.

It's just a personal view but friend lover maybe more it's inbuilt into most of us part of our humanity and need for personal interaction at all levels not just for sex.

We can all get sex, well almost all probably, but without all the other elements of a full complete and contented life I really dont see the point..

somerset/Bristol

"Ok...

I recently had a guy msg me " I'm working in your area. Can I pop in on my way to my next job?"

Never spoken to the guy im my life. He knew nothing about me, not even what I look like.

I responded " Quite apart from the fact that asking to visit a random woman, is frankly, creepy. Even guys that hire escorts usually have some idea of what theyre getting"

Or both?"

Well why respond at all?...

im not saying you need to reply... id have blocked and moved on...

But in answer to your question yes it was dismissive - and im guessing the urge to have the last word was the reason you replied.

"Ok...

Or both?

Well why respond at all?...

im not saying you need to reply... id have blocked and moved on...

But in answer to your question yes it was dismissive - and im guessing the urge to have the last word was the reason you replied."

The last word?

No my friend, I was trying to illustrate to him that women on here are not here to be at men's beck and call

And that gents on here would probably do better if they were a tad more discerning

"Must admit I have thought about leaving. Its only the forums that keep me here. Always bombarded with awful messages and end up hiding my profile for peace an quiet.

And I may be a bit odd but lover doesnt that also suggest a relationship in some form?

Like you I've become disillusioned with fab and wandered away from time to time. I stay now for the forums mainly.

We are all human yet sometimes that lack of humanity is displayed by both sexes.

It's just a personal view but friend lover maybe more it's inbuilt into most of us part of our humanity and need for personal interaction at all levels not just for sex.

We can all get sex, well almost all probably, but without all the other elements of a full complete and contented life I really dont see the point..

"

See this is why I hate using labels. Agreed a lover or friend is a relationship but not the relationship people it label what I want with.

In other words I want someone regular for sex but not just sex. That's too cold. But I dint want full on 3 words and moving in stuff either.

How do you put that into words or labels correctly?Where you'd have respect for the other person and not just use them and treat them well and for the person they are.

By *rCheeky44Man  over a year ago

a town near you

I've given up trying to get replies on here now. There are just so many on here and so many rude people that cant take no for an answer. I totally understand why women just delete or don't reply to messages. I got so frustrated with my messages being read and never getting a reply. I'm not one for lets meet now. I like to get to know a person and click with them, then have a social. in the early days of this site it was great. 9 times or of 10 your messages got answered even if it was to say no thank you. but now I think there is just so many people on here now

I know just find out when local socials are on and go to them to meet people. you get honest people at them who will chat.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

It's a swingers site, try and have realistic expectations. You're only setting yourself up to fail if not and you can't blame anyone else for that.

I got one read the profile many time to read I’m not suited to this lady then I block as I don’t need to look at this profile again,is this wrong

West Wales

See this is why I hate using labels. Agreed a lover or friend is a relationship but not the relationship people it label what I want with.

In other words I want someone regular for sex but not just sex. That's too cold. But I dint want full on 3 words and moving in stuff either.

How do you put that into words or labels correctly?Where you'd have respect for the other person and not just use them and treat them well and for the person they are.

"

They have their life, you have yours, they when you are together you have a life together, do things together, sleep together, then you go back to your own lives until the next time. You might chat daily, couple of times a week or only to arrange the next time & what you are doing (Dinner, movie, day(s) out/away.

You care for them & they for you but neither(none) of you want an everyday full on thing..

Like that?

S

"

Part time lover? Yet even that probably really doesnt work. It has connotations of expecting another to almost be there on demand and just piss off into the ether at anothers whim.

I think I understand what your saying but it concerns me that it's almost a friend or lover solely or mainly on your terms. Like turning a tap on and off when required. I've never seen friendship or lovers work unless there is mutuality where both can accept whatever it is that each can give.

In my experience usually one is more invested than the other. Maybe that's what makes it so difficult to find, whatever labels we put on it?

morecambe

"

must be about five women on this forum who have been thinking of leaving dont you just hope the folk on fab admin are looking at this forum i set up and really see what us women really think and that some thing has to be done

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

must be about five women on this forum who have been thinking of leaving dont you just hope the folk on fab admin are looking at this forum i set up and really see what us women really think and that some thing has to be done"

Realistically what do you expect Fab admin to do? Make everyone take some kind of test to prove they are worthy? Sorry but it's not down to the site owners or admin to *do* anything in this respect (unless someone breaks site rules or the law of the land) - they just provide the site, it's ultimately down to individual users (men, women, couples, TV/TS's alike) to treat others with respect and consideration, use the tools provided by the site and elsewhere, have the correct approach and expectations and use a healthy dose of common sense - sadly none of that can be enforced or even taught but for those of us that do employ it our time on the site is mostly a positive experience

West Wales

must be about five women on this forum who have been thinking of leaving dont you just hope the folk on fab admin are looking at this forum i set up and really see what us women really think and that some thing has to be done"

I don't think they will as those that use the forums are rarely regular players. Plus five women? Meh you'd probably find fifty guys/couples a day leave & get replaced by others..

Agreed its not ideal but to think women leaving is more important than anyone else just continues the "Special" myth really.

I still think guys not being able to message first is a good idea as it would dispose of fantasists on both sides. But it'll never happen as fantasists & the uncouth still have wallets & purses.

S

By *ave008tMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

I have followed this thread with some amusement, yes I am on here as a single male, my partner had cancer and has not been sexually active for ten years, that is neither here nor there. I have been looking for a regular fwb for a few years yes I read the profiles and if it is obvious they are not wanting the attention of a single male then leave alone but it seems that men are the problem! Far from it most women cannot be bothered to reply or are just downright rude, I am polite and never treat people rudely, always treat as you would like to be treated, maybe I am old fashioned but it seems in this day and age manners and politeness and respect have all but disappeared!

Well the site has good and bad on it mostly bad at times we all know that, but it’s free minus the £5 every so often but hey! You will get all sorts on here but just take it with a pinch of salt and laugh it off. The good experiences and genuine swingers and club goers are well worth staying for

"I have followed this thread with some amusement, yes I am on here as a single male, my partner had cancer and has not been sexually active for ten years, that is neither here nor there. I have been looking for a regular fwb for a few years yes I read the profiles and if it is obvious they are not wanting the attention of a single male then leave alone but it seems that men are the problem! Far from it most women cannot be bothered to reply or are just downright rude, I am polite and never treat people rudely, always treat as you would like to be treated, maybe I am old fashioned but it seems in this day and age manners and politeness and respect have all but disappeared!"

Not a question of "cannot be bothered" or being rude, more get so many messages that they have to make a choice of which they reply to or they'd spend all their time sending no thank you's and risking getting abusive responses for doing so.

And here we go let's make my self feel better by having a go at all the single men.

Well were not all desperate looking for a quick fuck some of us have standards unlike a lot of single woman on here.

If your not happy on here there's the door shove

"And here we go let's make my self feel better by having a go at all the single men.

Well were not all desperate looking for a quick fuck some of us have standards unlike a lot of single woman on here.

If your not happy on here there's the door shove "

are you beefys new profile?

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"And here we go let's make my self feel better by having a go at all the single men.

If your not happy on here there's the door shove "

"I have followed this thread with some amusement, yes I am on here as a single male, my partner had cancer and has not been sexually active for ten years, that is neither here nor there. I have been looking for a regular fwb for a few years yes I read the profiles and if it is obvious they are not wanting the attention of a single male then leave alone but it seems that men are the problem! Far from it most women cannot be bothered to reply or are just downright rude, I am polite and never treat people rudely, always treat as you would like to be treated, maybe I am old fashioned but it seems in this day and age manners and politeness and respect have all but disappeared!

Not a question of "cannot be bothered" or being rude, more get so many messages that they have to make a choice of which they reply to or they'd spend all their time sending no thank you's and risking getting abusive responses for doing so. "

if they put up photos of what they looked like not twenty year old ones might cut down on messages

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

"I have followed this thread with some amusement, yes I am on here as a single male, my partner had cancer and has not been sexually active for ten years, that is neither here nor there. I have been looking for a regular fwb for a few years yes I read the profiles and if it is obvious they are not wanting the attention of a single male then leave alone but it seems that men are the problem! Far from it most women cannot be bothered to reply or are just downright rude, I am polite and never treat people rudely, always treat as you would like to be treated, maybe I am old fashioned but it seems in this day and age manners and politeness and respect have all but disappeared!"

Sigh. Its not rude to ignore a message. Its in the site FAQs. No reply=no thankyou.

If a message is responded to with a simple no thanks, theres the risk of abuse back, or more messages asking y not etc, and then if I change my filters, they can still message!!

I don't reply to messages if im not interested. I just block.

Then they don't show up on my searches, and cant message me again. No one, absolutely no one on here is entitled to any of my time.

Do you reply to all junk mail through your door? Phone the conservatory companies to say no thanks?

"

Not a question of "cannot be bothered" or being rude, more get so many messages that they have to make a choice of which they reply to or they'd spend all their time sending no thank you's and risking getting abusive responses for doing so.

if they put up photos of what they looked like not twenty year old ones might cut down on messages "

And the winner of the most inaccurate and insulting sweeping generalisation post of the year so far goes to...

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

If your confident enough to search and message guys yourself, I would block men. Life is much more stress-free on fab this way. I only use clubs nowadays but my filters are tight and no one can message except my friends. If I see someone I like, I message them myself now.

"I have followed this thread with some amusement, yes I am on here as a single male, my partner had cancer and has not been sexually active for ten years, that is neither here nor there. I have been looking for a regular fwb for a few years yes I read the profiles and if it is obvious they are not wanting the attention of a single male then leave alone but it seems that men are the problem! Far from it most women cannot be bothered to reply or are just downright rude, I am polite and never treat people rudely, always treat as you would like to be treated, maybe I am old fashioned but it seems in this day and age manners and politeness and respect have all but disappeared!

Sigh. Its not rude to ignore a message. Its in the site FAQs. No reply=no thankyou.

If a message is responded to with a simple no thanks, theres the risk of abuse back, or more messages asking y not etc, and then if I change my filters, they can still message!!

I don't reply to messages if im not interested. I just block.

Then they don't show up on my searches, and cant message me again. No one, absolutely no one on here is entitled to any of my time.

Do you reply to all junk mail through your door? Phone the conservatory companies to say no thanks?

"

Would you get the attention you get on here in the real world for all I known you might just have a few cam verifications never meet and just love the attention you get on here.

I've stated in my profile that I won't reply if I'm not interested. If someone doesn't bother to read it, or messages anyway and then gets cross and abusive when they don't get a reply (last time it happened was this morning) then I'm not sure how I can be held responsible for that due to lack of manners. I'm not responsible for managing other people's expectations and I've been clear and polite about how I use the site. A lot of the messages are very complimentary but I'm afraid that I don't treat the compliments as sincere due to the number of times I've been called irresistibly stunning until I say I'm not interested at which point I become a fat ugly whore.

I'm not saying women don't behave unpleasantly here, they do. But not replying to a message doesn't count as that. Replying with abuse and contempt is very bad manners. Replying to say no thank you... Is that really preferable to no reply? There's a reason women don't do it but would you genuinely prefer an explicit to an implied rejection? I know I wouldn't.

"

if they put up photos of what they looked like not twenty year old ones might cut down on messages

And the winner of the most inaccurate and insulting sweeping generalisation post of the year so far goes to... "

The truth might be insulting but not inaccurate

"

And the winner of the most inaccurate and insulting sweeping generalisation post of the year so far goes to...

The truth might be insulting but not inaccurate "

There are certainly *some* instances where it wouldn't be - hence the reference to sweeping generalisations - either way my original response still stands

I meet someone we have fun then they think its ok to ignore me and disappear. Meaningless sex is now boring.

Well said! I couldn’t have said that better myself! They don’t realise that this behaviour makes us lose faith in men and even leaves us feeling shit about ourselves sometimes....."

This is spot on!!

If fabmin ask all of the ladies how the site should be run they'd get as many different responses,

if they did change it to a female utopia do you think it might piss off the couples ..oh wait does their opinion count, yep.. but hey lets not ask the single guys though they're not worth an opinion.

the site provides tools, use them all, some or none. Choice is yours.

If the experience isn't as you'd like you can alter it.

"I still think guys not being able to message first is a good idea as it would dispose of fantasists on both sides. But it'll never happen as fantasists & the uncouth still have wallets & purses.

S"

Why would you say it'll never happen, it has and is already an option, you can block all others from messaging you first, or just single men or women or couples or unverified or any combination of things to make fab work your way.

My eyebrows raise at threads like this as the solution is already there, just the people who like complaining cant be arsed to use them!

"Must be about five women on this forum who have been thinking of leaving dont you just hope the folk on fab admin are looking at this forum i set up and really see what us women really think and that some thing has to be done"

Question for you OP, do you

A) not use the filters because you actually like receiving lots of messages even if they annoy you?

B) not use the filters because you didnt know they existed?

C) not use the filters because you are not willing to do the first message?

West Wales

"

Why would you say it'll never happen, it has and is already an option, you can block all others from messaging you first, or just single men or women or couples or unverified or any combination of things to make fab work your way.

My eyebrows raise at threads like this as the solution is already there, just the people who like complaining cant be arsed to use them!"

I agree, & the repetitive "I get a zillion shit messages" "Why are men such dicks" Are just as boring as the "Why cant I get a reply/meet?" etc. ones..

The bulk block get used but by very few women, it won't happen because no matter how crass they are many of the quick fuck brigade joining pay subs, stop them messaging you will stop them joining = no subs. Also ladies that say they'd never send a first message would leave = less subs..

However as you asked here is my take on it. My logic if you stop guys sending first messages is this.

No more Fri/Sat night randoms joining expecting to be fucking in an hour.

No more shit messages, much less abuse when you say no after contact.

No more short shit profiles with no pics or just dick pics as they'd have to dangle a good carrot as it were.

On the otherside

No more fantasists

No more ego boosting yellow mailboxes for some.

No more massive inequality in the sexes so they'd have to make more effort to.

I'd also take away the ability to Fab pics. you should put them up because you like them & to draw attention for meets not to get to the top of some imaginary tree whose foundations are firmly embedded in shit. This is based on the ladies very own "Why are men such twats/wankers/abusers" These same guys fab your pics ladies......

But then that's just me, i'm a straightforward type of bloke & call a spade a spade....

S

"

I agree, & the repetitive "I get a zillion shit messages" "Why are men such dicks" Are just as boring as the "Why cant I get a reply/meet?" etc. ones..

The bulk block get used but by very few women, it won't happen because no matter how crass they are many of the quick fuck brigade joining pay subs, stop them messaging you will stop them joining = no subs. Also ladies that say they'd never send a first message would leave = less subs..

However as you asked here is my take on it. My logic if you stop guys sending first messages is this.

No more Fri/Sat night randoms joining expecting to be fucking in an hour.

No more shit messages, much less abuse when you say no after contact.

No more short shit profiles with no pics or just dick pics as they'd have to dangle a good carrot as it were.

On the otherside

No more fantasists

No more ego boosting yellow mailboxes for some.

No more massive inequality in the sexes so they'd have to make more effort to.

I'd also take away the ability to Fab pics. you should put them up because you like them & to draw attention for meets not to get to the top of some imaginary tree whose foundations are firmly embedded in shit. This is based on the ladies very own "Why are men such twats/wankers/abusers" These same guys fab your pics ladies......

But then that's just me, i'm a straightforward type of bloke & call a spade a spade....

S

"

I never think to look at how many times my pics have been fabbed. As you say, I've put them there so guys can get an idea of what I look like. If I wanted masses of fabs and loads more apparently ego boosting messages I'd post naked ones.

By *pecialK88Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Unfortunately nothing will change unless the site admins change the conditions to join the site. Personally I think everyone should be photo verified and pay the site supporter fee and if you are abusive in a message then should be banned with no refund. Unfortunately it's never going to change so the idiots spoil it for the nice ones.

I don't get it, it's a swinging site.

Why anyone would be shocked that a guy on here would want to shag around is beyond me.

Talk of being friends and lovers and being surprised when a guy doesn't want that is delusional, yes you can find those things on here but it's a small monitory who find that and expecting it or being surprised when it doesn't happen is ridiculous.

Losing faith in men because of fab!? Men on here almost all come here for sex and nothing more. I would have thought that was fairly obvious, If you don't realise that then you're horrendously naive.

This clearly isn't a dating site. It doesn't pretend to be a dating site. Be realistic.

By *rAandLadyJCouple  over a year ago

west yorshire

"There is lot of single men on here who have the wrong idea of swinging is about and down to a small number of people who will just about go with anything that moves

for the most who do this are fussy and havnt the time to just go with everything

The message need to get out yes we looking for fun but not treated as shit under your shoe "

^^^^^ this

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There could be an ‘button’ to press that sent an automated ‘no, thank you’ message and automatically blocked the recipient. That would solve the issue of those who want replies and those who don’t want to meet them or hear from them again.

For those men: The premise that so many men on here are no hoper losers is good because it doesn’t wreck things for the ‘good’ guys, on the contrary, it makes the ‘good’ guys look better. You can’t seriously blame other people for your perceived ‘lack of success’.

By *odd4funnMan  over a year ago

Walthamstow Leyton

Well would say that the site is far in advance of a dating site!

The idea i believe is that its a life style site Would like to think that the socials we attend are a chance to make friends as well as potential sexual meet ups but not a giveme I always contact by message people couples women who i would like to think that we could be friends as well as erotic sensual sexual encounters

Maybe am wrong but would like to think am on the right track If your looking for fuck and go then i dont believe this is the site for you

But there are many on here if i was asked would am only male with a high libido as many are

Rod

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

We not all going to give you a quick fuck so please homework first

You DON'T go into a Mcdonalds and order a WHOPPER.

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

So true. All sorts on here. Being on the site doesn't make any of us desparate etc. Respect manners and courtesy to a long way

"I don't get it, it's a swinging site.

Why anyone would be shocked that a guy on here would want to shag around is beyond me.

Talk of being friends and lovers and being surprised when a guy doesn't want that is delusional, yes you can find those things on here but it's a small monitory who find that and expecting it or being surprised when it doesn't happen is ridiculous.

Losing faith in men because of fab!? Men on here almost all come here for sex and nothing more. I would have thought that was fairly obvious, If you don't realise that then you're horrendously naive.

This clearly isn't a dating site. It doesn't pretend to be a dating site. Be realistic."

Buuuuuuut if you peeps want to use it such, you go right ahead

This clearly isn't a dating site. It doesn't pretend to be a dating site. Be realistic.

Buuuuuuut if you peeps want to use it such, you go right ahead "

Too right, but they'll only end up whinging about it.

Too right, but they'll only end up whinging about it."

Have you experienced POF lately... Now there's a site to whinge about.

Too right, but they'll only end up whinging about it.

Have you experienced POF lately... Now there's a site to whinge about. "

Nah, I found myself a girlfriend on fab

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If all the ladies left the site - what would all the straight men do?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"If all the ladies left the site - what would all the straight men do? "

Down to Brighton (in a "Dooooown to Margate" way)

"If all the ladies left the site - what would all the straight men do? "

Whatever those guys, who don't get meets with women at present, do.

"If all the ladies left the site - what would all the straight men do?

Whatever those guys, who don't get meets with women at present, do. "

go to cinema then

Whatever those guys, who don't get meets with women at present, do. "

Netflix?

Whatever those guys, who don't get meets with women at present, do. go to cinema then "

I've been to one of those

They have their life, you have yours, they when you are together you have a life together, do things together, sleep together, then you go back to your own lives until the next time. You might chat daily, couple of times a week or only to arrange the next time & what you are doing (Dinner, movie, day(s) out/away.

You care for them & they for you but neither(none) of you want an everyday full on thing..

Like that?

S"

Just like that

Part time lover? Yet even that probably really doesnt work. It has connotations of expecting another to almost be there on demand and just piss off into the ether at anothers whim.

I think I understand what your saying but it concerns me that it's almost a friend or lover solely or mainly on your terms. Like turning a tap on and off when required. I've never seen friendship or lovers work unless there is mutuality where both can accept whatever it is that each can give.

In my experience usually one is more invested than the other. Maybe that's what makes it so difficult to find, whatever labels we put on it?

"

I disagree with your first paragraph. It has to work both ways. Not on the terms of one. I for one would hate to have something on my terms and wouldn't like it on someone else's either.

There are lots of circumstances in life where this could suit someone.

Someone with a career that doesn't leave much time for a full on relationship might want this scenario, or even somine that is in a sexless relationship due to their partner being ill or unable to have sex. It happens. And there are many other variables. A single mum could want this and not want to introduce her kids to a partner etc.

I've had it before. It is possible.

"

Like that?

S

Just like that "

I've had arrangements like that for years and they've made me so happy and given me so much pleasure. Which is why I stay, use every bit of protection the site offers, filters on max and just ignore the rest. It's not that difficult.

"

Like that?

S

Just like that

I've had arrangements like that for years and they've made me so happy and given me so much pleasure. Which is why I stay, use every bit of protection the site offers, filters on max and just ignore the rest. It's not that difficult. "

Thank you. When you find it, it's works brilliantly. It's made me a happy bunny before.

West Wales

Like that?

S

Just like that "

It’s pretty much what we have now, slightly different obviously as a couple & we don’t see our gf as often as we’d all want but she is Poly & has another gf & we are free to pursue other avenues too.

For us the major issue is free time and our location.

S

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Would be good to have an option to block people from messaging who have no profile picture

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

How could any lady want to leave when I'm here to talk to them?

I get the frustration women feel on here.

I can only imagine what some of the messages can be like judging by the previous posts, and knowing what some guys are like...

As a single bloke, it is very difficult to actually get a real response to a message sent, but you can find some really decent and even nice replies even though they are few and far between.

I have made peace with the fact that perseverance is the key to finding the partner I am looking for. If I get blocked or ignored for fabbing a photo or sending a message, it is not a reflection on me. It's part of life on the site.

For the ladies that do feel overwhelmed and pushed to the point of leaving, please don't. For your own sake. You joined for a reason, that reason was you and something you want. Use the advice given above and apply filters. Also, take everything with a pinch of salt because it is online. When something in your inbox displeases you, delete it.

But if it really is making you soul deep unhappy, then do leave. Don't let it break you.

There's my penny's worth, for what it's worth.

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

We look for our own single males now as and when we want them, we have a few contacts we have made and will invite them back sometimes.

As FB's it is nice to have a open relationship where we come together purely for fun. We talk and chat every day and are there for one another. We are friends, but I would never think of inviting him to meet the family, or washing his smalls lol.

Being open allows me to be free with my bisexuality in a way that I have felt constricting in previous relationships.

"washing his smalls lol.

"

I always say I'm happy for your trousers to be on my bedroom floor but you can forget about me pressing them

"Would be good to have an option to block people from messaging who have no profile picture "

One of the filter options is:-

No public photos on profile

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

"washing his smalls lol.

I always say I'm happy for your trousers to be on my bedroom floor but you can forget about me pressing them "

That is my theory altogether

Totally fed up!

The daily shit in my inbox is ridiculous. And yes I more often than not have multiple filters on, and frequently turn so many filters on that literally nobody can message me to give myself a break.

I could write an erotic novel with all the unwanted fantasies sent to me, could probably play snap with most women on here with all of the copy and paste messages, and if I get another first message saying "meet now?" I'm actually going to go nuts.

I block regularly, try to be the bigger person when someone decides to be an asshole, and delete so many stupid messages every time I come on here it has taken all the fun away from something that should be enjoyable and lighthearted.

And men whinge about why they can't get meets?! If you message 50 people a day with the same bullshit and it doesn't work, surely you'd take a step back and reconsider your approach instead of bashing away at the numbers game and complaining when it doesn't work.

If they were maybe limited to 3 new contacts a day or something, they would use their messages more widely and people would feel more inclined to talk to one another decently. (Maybe something for admin to consider?!?)

Sorry for the rant, need to get it out. And am considering packing up and leaving again.

It isn't what it used to be.

"Totally fed up!

The daily shit in my inbox is ridiculous. And yes I more often than not have multiple filters on, and frequently turn so many filters on that literally nobody can message me to give myself a break.

I could write an erotic novel with all the unwanted fantasies sent to me, could probably play snap with most women on here with all of the copy and paste messages, and if I get another first message saying "meet now?" I'm actually going to go nuts.

I block regularly, try to be the bigger person when someone decides to be an asshole, and delete so many stupid messages every time I come on here it has taken all the fun away from something that should be enjoyable and lighthearted.

And men whinge about why they can't get meets?! If you message 50 people a day with the same bullshit and it doesn't work, surely you'd take a step back and reconsider your approach instead of bashing away at the numbers game and complaining when it doesn't work.

If they were maybe limited to 3 new contacts a day or something, they would use their messages more widely and people would feel more inclined to talk to one another decently. (Maybe something for admin to consider?!?)

Sorry for the rant, need to get it out. And am considering packing up and leaving again.

It isn't what it used to be. "

Why not block everyone and search for the people who fit your criteria and message them?

"Totally fed up!

It isn't what it used to be. "

Sorry to hear your heavy frustration. I agree with Mr Moriarty, block everyone and do your own hunting. That'll turn the game around for you I'm sure.

It will certainly take your dark edge on a new adventure: being the hunter!

"Totally fed up!

Why not block everyone and search for the people who fit your criteria and message them? "

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

There are many who spoil it for the genuine few.

Wonder if Fab would employ automatic "account timeouts" for those who are blocked by multiple users within a week?

On the flipside, how many women message a guy first?

"Totally fed up!

Why not block everyone and search for the people who fit your criteria and message them?

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day "

Thanks, I think

By *heffmMan  over a year ago

sheffield

only pop on for minor amusement so you are safe

I disagree with your first paragraph. It has to work both ways. Not on the terms of one. I for one would hate to have something on my terms and wouldn't like it on someone else's either.

There are lots of circumstances in life where this could suit someone.

Someone with a career that doesn't leave much time for a full on relationship might want this scenario, or even somine that is in a sexless relationship due to their partner being ill or unable to have sex. It happens. And there are many other variables. A single mum could want this and not want to introduce her kids to a partner etc.

I've had it before. It is possible.

"

I think you have just confirmed what I said about mutuality?

It's why I said that it's so difficult to find.

Once there was another I could have done that with, or at least tried to. Yet there would have always been difficulties in one wanting more than the other. Thats the way life often works.

That mutuality, the need to both be able to accept such a situation takes far more than either just fab randomness or something more "conventional".

Perhaps the only real option is, like all relationships, taking a chance on another and hoping it may grow to that arrangement that you may seek?

If only life came with guarantees....

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Totally fed up!

Why not block everyone and search for the people who fit your criteria and message them? "

If I felt fab was this bad, this is the action I'd take. Play it your own way

We don't a give a fcuk. Anyone who dosnt bother to read gets told to do one in a not very polite way

"Totally fed up!

If I felt fab was this bad, this is the action I'd take. Play it your own way"

That's what I don't get. Fab has all the tools their for you so if you're not enjoying yourself take some responsibility for your experience and change it, rather than complain about other people using the site in the way they want.