FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What to expect on cam chat

What to expect on cam chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Curious about doing cam chat at some point. Is it just general chat about anything or just crazy sexual stuff. I’d be interested in doing it if it’s casual chat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you go in the local room for your area you can discuss general chat but people tend to just stick to talking to regulars. If you go in one of the directing rooms it can be quite fast paced and it’s usually a load of guys watching some hanging buzzard pull last weeks bingo dabber out of her cunt.

"If you go in the local room for your area you can discuss general chat but people tend to just stick to talking to regulars. If you go in one of the directing rooms it can be quite fast paced and it’s usually a load of guys watching some hanging buzzard pull last weeks bingo dabber out of her cunt. "

Beautifully put

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"If you go in the local room for your area you can discuss general chat but people tend to just stick to talking to regulars. If you go in one of the directing rooms it can be quite fast paced and it’s usually a load of guys watching some hanging buzzard pull last weeks bingo dabber out of her cunt. "

What a fabulous way with words you have!!!

Directing rooms it is then (lol)

"If you go in the local room for your area you can discuss general chat but people tend to just stick to talking to regulars. If you go in one of the directing rooms it can be quite fast paced and it’s usually a load of guys watching some hanging buzzard pull last weeks bingo dabber out of her cunt.

Beautifully put "

I made myself laugh as I wrote that

By *esse1972Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

"If you go in the local room for your area you can discuss general chat but people tend to just stick to talking to regulars. If you go in one of the directing rooms it can be quite fast paced and it’s usually a load of guys watching some hanging buzzard pull last weeks bingo dabber out of her cunt.

Beautifully put

I made myself laugh as I wrote that "

Made me chuckle

Beautifully put

I made myself laugh as I wrote that "

A lovely turn of phrase - very funny!

Brilliantly put!

Talk about suckass, video doesn’t work on cam. So would be impossible to get verified on cam now. Plan b: get round to doing the social scene

"Directing rooms it is then (lol)"
go on my son

Its the fab wank marathon

"Curious about doing cam chat at some point. Is it just general chat about anything or just crazy sexual stuff. I’d be interested in doing it if it’s casual chat."
generally crazy sex stuff

» Add a new message to this topic