FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most physical pain you have ever been in?

Most physical pain you have ever been in?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

I had a discussion with a female work colleague a while back with her saying child birth is the most painful thing a human can endure. I disagreed with her as I think there are things like kidney stones, gallstones, serious back problems that are more painful.

So what’s the most physical pain you have experienced (mine is kidney stones)?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely childbirth... The back to back labour was horrendously painful. But I haven't experienced the others so I can't compare.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

To be fair you're not a woman so you can't say how painful childbirth is.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Childbirth first. Spinal stenosis a close second. I prayed to pass out.

Being hit by a car, which smashed my shoulder then waiting a week for an operation

"To be fair you're not a woman so you can't say how painful childbirth is."

My thoughts exactly!

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Slipping and rupturing my L5/S1 disc.

My surgeon told me he had had some women who had done the same who said they would go through child birth rather than that pain again

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Childbirth but for me was quick and intense and done. Currently have frozen shoulder and its day in day out so painful, drags you down Fi

Gallstones. Oh my God. I genuinely thought I was dying.

The nurse in a&e said that she had gallstones in the past, and would rather give birth again than have gallstones again.

Having said that, a hockey ball in the nads was an eye watering experience!

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Strange I read this fell whilst out hiking yesterday and ended up in hospital and now my ankle is in a splint. In agony black and blue foot that's twice the size of the other one.

Had two 9lb plus babies and can honestly say kidney stones were way worse!!! Plus an exploded ovarian cyst was gruesome pain

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Until a man has passed a rugby ball through his anus after hours of his internal organs contracting to open it fully I don't think the argument is one worth having really.

Childbirth but gallstones was a very very close second

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

For me I’d rather give birth again 10 times over, and I did it natural no drugs, then ever go through the pain and sickness I experienced with gall stones.

"Until a man has passed a rugby ball through his anus after hours of his internal organs contracting to open it fully I don't think the argument is one worth having really."

Having witnessed childbirth I am quite glad that I have no prospect of finding out. I have seen more comfortable looking motorcycle accidents!

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

One or two broken bones here, but the moment when a ligament at the base of my spine ruptured (twice) is seared on my memory more.

folkestone

Yeah but I’ve spoken to those who have experienced both kidney stones and childbirth and all have said kidney stones is far worse.

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

I have given birth, had serious back pain and tendon impingement in my shoulder in the past.

Easily the worse pain was child birth. That's why they give us the good drugs

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I had a kidney stone once.

Once was enough.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I had a life threatening medical condition which was supposed to be more painful than childbirth. I spent six weeks loopy on painkillers and praying for death.

I’m not about to post any thing about pain or even try and compare that to child birth.

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I'll vouch that the pain from passing a ureteric stone scores high on the pain scale.

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Id have said toothache is by far worse than childbirth

"To be fair you're not a woman so you can't say how painful childbirth is.

Yeah but I’ve spoken to those who have experienced both kidney stones and childbirth and all have said kidney stones is far worse. "

Totally agree with this ^^^ I've even told male friends with kidney stones it's worse

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Childbirth hands down was the worst and no I've forgotten how much it hurt.

Been hit by a car whilst walking across the road and went flying in the air. Also have chronic knee pain and have had to have an operation on it.

Though they are not comparable things, injury or pain it's only you you have to worry about. Whilst giving birth you worry about the pain yes and if your baby is also alive and healthy.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Getting shot wasnt a bundle of fun . That shit hurts !!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Having a bone marrow biopsy made me wince a bit

I had liquid iodine poured into an open wound in my arm when I was about 12 on a friend's farm after having a flint pulled out of the bone.i remember seeing it bubble. Big ouch

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Until a man has passed a rugby ball through his anus after hours of his internal organs contracting to open it fully I don't think the argument is one worth having really."

I'll give it 24 hours before there is a video of this on the internet; there are a lot of very weird people out there, don't give them ideas!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Probably certain things hurt a lot. It's not really a competition

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Until a man has passed a rugby ball through his anus after hours of his internal organs contracting to open it fully I don't think the argument is one worth having really.

I'll give it 24 hours before there is a video of this on the internet; there are a lot of very weird people out there, don't give them ideas!"

that is something I will not be watching!

"Getting shot wasnt a bundle of fun . That shit hurts !!"

Hahahahahahahaha I was shot with a shot gun that stung for a while!

folkestone

But women can experience both childbirth and kidney stones and gallstones so they are ones who are best to really comment, not so much me. I just disagreed because I’ve been told by women who have experienced both that kidney stones are more painful. It want to denigrate what a woman goes through, after all I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my mum.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Strangulated hernia, I did pass out a few times, total detachment of my hamstring a very close second, that pain was horrendous for weeks

"Probably certain things hurt a lot. It's not really a competition"

^^^ also different people cope with different pain differently

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Probably certain things hurt a lot. It's not really a competition"

And honestly, intensity versus duration matters too. Yes my experience was incredibly painful and traumatic, but they fixed me. Broken bone... The peak of the pain was a third as much (same painkillers mind ), but despite having recovered, pain is part of my new normal.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Probably certain things hurt a lot. It's not really a competition

^^^ also different people cope with different pain differently "

Oh so true !

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Passing a kidney stone was by far the worse pain Ive ever experienced. Would I want to give birth to a rugby ball from my anus? Absolutely not

Den of Iniquity

"Getting shot wasnt a bundle of fun . That shit hurts !!

Hahahahahahahaha I was shot with a shot gun that stung for a while! "

Damn right it does.

Fortunately for me , the said people decided that shooting me in the shoulder wasnt enough and so proceeded to attempt to cave my skull open with a baseball bat, which in a way was a good thing as I was knocked out and only experienced the pain for around 90 seconds

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Until a man has passed a rugby ball through his anus after hours of his internal organs contracting to open it fully I don't think the argument is one worth having really.

But women can experience both childbirth and kidney stones and gallstones so they are ones who are best to really comment, not so much me. I just disagreed because I’ve been told by women who have experienced both that kidney stones are more painful. It want to denigrate what a woman goes through, after all I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my mum. "

In all seriousness I think the experience of pain is an individual thing. Everyone reacts to it differently and the reason behind the pain can affect how you feel it.

As I said above,it's not a competition. If we hurt, we hurt and just because it doesn't hurt me as much as it hurts you doesn't mean I'm better

Ever caught your little toe on the doorframe when you have cold feet?

By *uesdaysfundayCouple  over a year ago

Sandbach

The childbirth question to me is fundamentally yes there are other conditions more painful that people go through but, a woman went through all that pain for you to be alive

Den of Iniquity

"Ever caught your little toe on the doorframe when you have cold feet? "
Yes . I said " dam blast and bother "

Hahahahahahahaha I was shot with a shot gun that stung for a while! Damn right it does.

Fortunately for me , the said people decided that shooting me in the shoulder wasnt enough and so proceeded to attempt to cave my skull open with a baseball bat, which in a way was a good thing as I was knocked out and only experienced the pain for around 90 seconds "

Hell!!! I so hope they got caught! What utter bastards! Hopefully you've made a good recovery? Does it affect you gojng out etc?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ever caught your little toe on the doorframe when you have cold feet? "

Yowch.

Ever hit that sort bit of your elbow on the fridge shelf?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Soft

I've been shot in the shoulder and had various operations but by far the worst pain is backache.

"I had a discussion with a female work colleague a while back with her saying child birth is the most painful thing a human can endure. I disagreed with her as I think there are things like kidney stones, gallstones, serious back problems that are more painful.

So what’s the most physical pain you have experienced (mine is kidney stones)?"

in all fairness you have never and never will know the pain of childbirth so it's impossible for you to compare the pain. Plus everyones pain threshold is totally different. Mine personally was a fall that tore the ligaments in my knee plus a trapped nerve in my neck that gave me the most horrendous pain on one side of my head.

"Ever caught your little toe on the doorframe when you have cold feet?

Yowch.

Ever hit that sort bit of your elbow on the fridge shelf? "

Banging your thigh on the corner of a piece of furniture

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

My 3rd brain surgery.

I'd rather have a dozen kids than have that again

Being interviewed by the tax man

Maldon and Peterborough

"My 3rd brain surgery.

I'd rather have a dozen kids than have that again "

Big hugs sweetie xx

[Removed by poster at 06/01/20 12:56:22]

"I had a discussion with a female work colleague a while back with her saying child birth is the most painful thing a human can endure. I disagreed with her as I think there are things like kidney stones, gallstones, serious back problems that are more painful.

So what’s the most physical pain you have experienced (mine is kidney stones)?in all fairness you have never and never will know the pain of childbirth so it's impossible for you to compare the pain. Plus everyones pain threshold is totally different. Mine personally was a fall that tore the ligaments in my knee plus a trapped nerve in my neck that gave me the most horrendous pain on one side of my head. "

and backache constantly to the point I cant walk but I'm sure theres worse pain out there

Slipped disk between L4 and L5 for me

Partner got stabbed in the leg when he was younger which he says is the worst pain of his life

Den of Iniquity

Hahahahahahahaha I was shot with a shot gun that stung for a while! Damn right it does.

Fortunately for me , the said people decided that shooting me in the shoulder wasnt enough and so proceeded to attempt to cave my skull open with a baseball bat, which in a way was a good thing as I was knocked out and only experienced the pain for around 90 seconds

Hell!!! I so hope they got caught! What utter bastards! Hopefully you've made a good recovery? Does it affect you gojng out etc? "

Yes they all got a lengthy spell in prison .

Didnt stop me going out , it was 20 years ago

I fell off my bike as a teenager, dislocated my shoulder and skidded to a stop on my face. I remember that being pretty painful but I still wouldn't compare it to childbirth

Sciatica

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Childbirth but for me was quick and intense and done. Currently have frozen shoulder and its day in day out so painful, drags you down Fi"

Pain on a daily basis takes a strength on mind to endure...I had a stroke 4 years ago and fighting daily pain to recover is indeed very wearing

I’ve had three kids and yes labour is painful as hell but I can honestly being in the most pain with an ear infection!! No let up to the pain just wanted someone to knock me out with a shovel !!

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Big Volvo car goes across the white line and I meet it with my flimsy 1st motarbike..over the handlebars and through windscreen.. 1 leg gets caught on handlebars on way through..= Femur smashed to dust internally for 8 inchs.. no bone = whole leg contracts with strength of muscles so both jagged ends of bone come together beside eachother =much shorter leg until traction pulls it down and the Hospital rejigs you back together. oh yes.. sweet sweet suffering..and I didnt pass out so I remember it all.

The epidural being put in the wrong place. Never felt pain like it. Childbirth being a close second

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Torn ligaments in my knee, that was the single most painful thing I've ever experienced.

The stinging when the baby’s head is coming out Jesus Christ! The contractions I can deal with x

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

We will never know if a kick in the balls is more painful than childbirth or not as nobody has experienced both to compare.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

childbirth. i literally thought i was being ripped apart. then the epidural kicked in.

Sneezing or coughing while recovering from the c section comes in second

I’d rather give birth again than ever have gallstones again. That was my worst pain and I’ve birthed a 9lb 6oz baby with no pain relief

folkestone

"We will never know if a kick in the balls is more painful than childbirth or not as nobody has experienced both to compare.

"

Did you ever get kicked in the nuts with one of those footballs with the pimples on a cold day? That was a experience you wouldn’t want to repeat

folkestone

[Removed by poster at 06/01/20 13:26:44]

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

When I got stabbed in the eye with a long fingernail

"Torn ligaments in my knee, that was the single most painful thing I've ever experienced."
and that is excruciating. Still causes me pain now if I have my leg too straight for too long.

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

Getting stung on my genitals by a jellyfish whilst swimming naked in Ibiza, took three months to get back to normal

By *uskymotoMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

For me it was a bike accident.

Finding my right foot behind my head and left foot under my chin, right knee where my hip should have been, 6 inches of thigh bone laying 3 foot away from me and my left tib/fib sticking up out of the grass beside me. 24 fractures that afternoon, kinda knew I was having a bad day.

It did smart a little (and for the next 9 months).

folkestone

"Childbirth but for me was quick and intense and done. Currently have frozen shoulder and its day in day out so painful, drags you down Fi

Pain on a daily basis takes a strength on mind to endure...I had a stroke 4 years ago and fighting daily pain to recover is indeed very wearing "

Big hugs. I watched my mum go through cancer twice and I don’t know how she got the strength to go through all the treatment and drugs she took.

Toothache. It was so sore I couldn't even speak. My brain just shut down.

folkestone

"I’d rather give birth again than ever have gallstones again. That was my worst pain and I’ve birthed a 9lb 6oz baby with no pain relief "

Jesus you are made of tough stuff to give birth with no pain relief. Massive respect.

"Gallstones. Oh my God. I genuinely thought I was dying.

The nurse in a&e said that she had gallstones in the past, and would rather give birth again than have gallstones again.

Having said that, a hockey ball in the nads was an eye watering experience! "

Got to agree. Infected gallbladder is the most pain I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve given birth six times!

My recovery after my c section. The labour/giving birth was fine. The recovery was the worst part.

But in all honesty - my back problems cause me more pain. But I had a very easy recovery after my section.

"Gallstones. Oh my God. I genuinely thought I was dying.

Having said that, a hockey ball in the nads was an eye watering experience!

Got to agree. Infected gallbladder is the most pain I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve given birth six times!"

Yup. Been there

Gallstone pain, hands down

By the time the paramedics arrived i was at the point of blacking out from the pain

I remember actually seeing stars. Like cartoon characters do when they get bashed over the head.

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

For someone who hasn't gone through childbirth, ruptured Ovarian cysts has got to be top of the list for me. Thank Christ for Morphine!

"Getting stung on my genitals by a jellyfish whilst swimming naked in Ibiza, took three months to get back to normal "

Hahahaha

Mines being kicked by a horse in the face broken eye socket nose and cheak bone. Oh and I was a bit concussed!

"For someone who hasn't gone through childbirth, ruptured Ovarian cysts has got to be top of the list for me. Thank Christ for Morphine!"

Ouch !

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Gall stones for me as it was like being stabbed with a jagged blade for hours ,but childbirth is a different pain ,it strong ,intense but you know it will end and when it does and you see the baby its forgotten

Acute pancreatitis, put me in hospital for two weeks.

For me, it was when I broke my femur, it wasn't too bad until the splint was loosened for the xray, my leg shifted slightly, second to that was a partially collapsed lung, the vice like grip on my chest with the inability to breath without it tightening.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Recently had a kidney stone pass through! Crippled me! Never felt pain like it

D.

Maldon and Peterborough

"Recently had a kidney stone pass through! Crippled me! Never felt pain like it

D."

I've necmver really had any real pain before, but that was awful. And I didn't even know what it was, at first.

Kidney stones. Omg. Kidney stones.

Even one of the nurses admitted it was worse than childbirth.

"Kidney stones. Omg. Kidney stones.

Even one of the nurses admitted it was worse than childbirth. "

Yep I concur. By the end of it I was actually welcoming death!

D.

I've necmver really had any real pain before, but that was awful. And I didn't even know what it was, at first. "

I was told that one in three people have stones. Most are blissfully ignorant, and go their whole life not even knowing

The unlucky ones pitch up at A and E begging for morphine, honestly thinking they are dying

D."

Oh it's horrific isn't it.

When my heart broke.. with grief...

"When my heart broke.. with grief... "

Oh I'm so sorry.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I've been really lucky in as much as I've never suffered anything as painful as the things people above have mentioned ..apart from stubbing my little toe a few times and that's it. ..The childbirth thing I'll never have the experience of obviously but that's not gotta be a lot of fun for sure ...(it surely is a human design fault...has to be)

Oh, the only only other thing was a really hard spanking I had once... but hey, that was actually fun

Full on calf cramp in a swimming pool, you wanna try it

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Getting out of bed two days after I'd had open double inguinal hernia surgery, as I stood up and stretched the wounds out it felt like someone was hacking me open with a white hot serrated blade, absolute agony!

Tearing the ligaments in my ankle didn't tickle either...

By *reeneyes1983Man  over a year ago

Hyde

Had a camera for my crohns disease...fully angry insides being proded by a camera with no pain relief at all..... i thought it was coming though my stomach...

Was ouch

Child birth for me.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Falling down the stairs and landing full weight on my kneecap, put me on the floor crying like a baby for an hour it was so painful, then the recovery for 6 weeks after was insane,

I'd do childbirth drug free another 100 times rather than go through that again

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

Have gone through 2 labours not needed pain relief, ok I didn't give birth naturally but went through full labour with both and then didn't have strong pain relief after the c-section either.

Definitely accepted some pain relief after gallstones and gall bladder removal.

Have to say the worst for me was having two high tibial osteotomy within 10 months of each other, I have never needed so much pain relief.

But everyone is different so what is extreme pain for one doesn't necessarily mean that it is extreme pain for everyone.

Earache as a child maybe, but it’s hard to remember, as an adult an abscess in my gum.

By *oxladMan  over a year ago

WORKSOP

Hernia was painful! Being circumcised at 21 wasn’t pleasant either! The broken leg hurt too!

However I wouldn’t like to experience child birth!

Fair play to you Women! A high pain threshold, that’s all I can say!!

Total respect from me!!

By *ravelling TogMan  over a year ago

Sleaford

Having my left testicle removed. Woke up after surgery and threw up instantly before doubling over with the pain. Took five weeks before the pain started to ease off.

Nerve pain is fecking horrendous!!

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Nerve pain is fecking horrendous!! "

Exactly this...when that nerve pain is caused by damage to the brain (stroke) the nerve pain is never ending...

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I had 3 back to back labours with large babies, I would gladly go through that again rather than the kidney infection that hospitalised me. I've never been in so much pain in my life. And I was pregnant at the time so they couldn't even give me some decent painkillers.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I had 3 back to back labours with large babies, I would gladly go through that again rather than the kidney infection that hospitalised me. I've never been in so much pain in my life. And I was pregnant at the time so they couldn't even give me some decent painkillers.

I'm pretty sure theres a guy somewhere on Fab who has

Trimalleolar fracture, well the relocation of the dislocation, which the Dr performed twice because he felt that the bones weren't positioned properly

Had to have surgery to implant plates and pins to fix it.

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Def childbirth as every mother on here will vouch for but a close 2nd ....appendicitis

A broken heart, emotional, mental and physical pain all in one go.

It's definitely up there with childbirth and kidney stones

However, the stomach ulcer it caused was also pretty painful

Everyone has a different pain threshold so every person's pain can only be measured by themselves. I do tip my hat to the ladies who carry a child for 9 months then have to endure the pain .knowing it's coming and nothing they can do ..

I am quite tough to pain but I did suffer with quinsy several years ago, nearly killed me, was in agony

Trapped my nob in the kitchen draw, it looked like gonzo's nose for weeks

OK - it was a struggle, but I did it! Any tips on how to get it back out...?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I had food poisoning and that really hurt for 3 days.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Childbirth 3 times and gallstones

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

"Torn ligaments in my knee, that was the single most painful thing I've ever experienced."

It wasn't tearing my cruciate ligaments that were painful, it was coming round after keyhole surgery that hurt like hell. Felt like my knee had been hit with a sledgehammer. But the surgery wasn't right, so had to have a 2nd operation.

Then, 2 years later I got run over by a fork lift truck weighing 6 tons, which crushed the steel toe cap in my boot, breaking every bone in my foot. My foot is now half an inch shorter than the other, and has odd bony lumps over it. That happened 20 years ago and still gives me pain.

Stabbing myself in the leg with a Stanley knife really hurt but a year of dental work every Fri afternoon is my worst ever :...(

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ovarian cysts!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Childbirth, fractured coccyx and strangely enough, laryngitis.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Wanker, childbirth

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I chopped the inside of my index finger down to the bone with an axe in the summer. Didn’t cut the tendons and it’s regrown now but with zero nerves there. That was pretty painful at the time.

Back pain

Toothache

Both more painful than giving birth to me although giving birth did feel like having my insides being pulled apart and a red hot poker being shoved up my fanny

Broke my back in two places when I was younger- still suffer with pain now especially during the winter months

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Dislocated hip wasn't fun.

Childbirth personally I found it a positive pain as I got my babies.

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Have any of the men stated smacking your balls onto a bike cross bar as a child?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Broke my arm in 3 places, broke my shoulder, ruptured all the ligaments in my right knee, needed 48 stitches in my back and 21 to sew my ear back on the side of my face all at the same time from a car crash.

Childbirth huh

Hailsham

"Have any of the men stated smacking your balls onto a bike cross bar as a child? "

Raleigh Chopper

They should never have put the gear changer there

OK - it was a struggle, but I did it! Any tips on how to get it back out...? "

Play for England, you're bound to drop it

Shrewsbury

"Have any of the men stated smacking your balls onto a bike cross bar as a child? "
surely that's only really painful once they have dropped?

No but I did have an incident on my way too work with my saddle once resulting in jockeys Testicle

Hailsham

"Have any of the men stated smacking your balls onto a bike cross bar as a child? surely that's only really painful once they have dropped? "

They're still there on the outside

"Have any of the men stated smacking your balls onto a bike cross bar as a child? surely that's only really painful once they have dropped?

They're still there on the outside "

??????

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Nasty finger injury.. never know anything like it...and that's after having two children without any pain relief and other broken bones.

Grief fucking hurts too, physically.

Pain is relative .. each persons experience is unique.

And it's not worth comparing pain to childbirth because it's a very different situation.

Hailsham

"Have any of the men stated smacking your balls onto a bike cross bar as a child? surely that's only really painful once they have dropped?

They're still there on the outside

??????"

Dropping is only the scrotum growing through puberty ... the testicles are always there to be crushed in unfortunate ways

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Abscess on my gum that was lanced so they could treat it. Wasn't able to sleep for three days.

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

Soreness after removing a grand mother's blessing from down the side of your finger nail.. Nothing worse!

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Other than back pain a couple of torn muscles and ligaments I have got away quite lucky.

I have been pretty unfortunate, I have had severe kidney infections, gastroentritius to the point i was given morphine and hospitalised, 2 major hip surgeries and had 2 babies.

Being in labour and gastroentritus were both the worst, different types of pain so cannot compare the 2.

Having witnessed a childbirth I can honestly say it looks horrendous. Glad I’m not a woman i couldn’t hack it.

Worst pain I’ve had personally was chronic sciatica... or shingles. Both outrageously painful

-K

I have two babies, one was nearly 10lbs and i had no pain relief but I can honestly say gallstones was worse! I called an ambulance in the end because I thought I was going to die

Shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 06/01/20 21:51:05]

Hard to say. I get this thing called trigeminal neuralgia, it's supposed to be one of the most painful conditions known, it gets called suicide headache as it causes a lot of people to kill themselves. Attacks just totally floor me. I've also went through childbirth, a long and traumatic labour. Where I think the neuralgia attacks are even more painful, they usually last minutes. Whereas labour was solid hours of it.

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

A fractured collarbone and 3 ribs. Or kidney stones.. Both were horrible but guess it depends on your pain threshold as an individual. X

Kidney stones, absolutely vile pain. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

A ruptured disc

Hailsham

"A ruptured disc"

Oh yes

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Mr kidney stones, Mrs broken

My worse pain to date was my vasectomy was give a local anaesthetic but sure they didn’t wait long enough for it to take full effect.

By *rnmrsrk1Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Man flu

Dry socket for me. People have jumped off buildings because of it!!!!!

Broke my ankle in 3 places and dislocated it playing rugby. Sounded like a shotgun going off, awful, had to learn to walk again

"Had two 9lb plus babies and can honestly say kidney stones were way worse!!! Plus an exploded ovarian cyst was gruesome pain "

My first 2 daughters were 9lb 6oz & 9lb 7oz

Maldon and Peterborough

There's many good candidates but surely the winner is watching a film starring Owen Wilson.

Kidney stone, dropped me like a sack of spuds

Multiple broken ribs are also horrible. Take months to heal... laughing, coughing, anything that moves the chest feels like getting stabbed! And theres no treatment for it

never broken a bone(touch wood) but played rugby as forward and get my head stood on twice in the same ruck , most people thought I won't carry ,on but I finished the match with 2 really sore stud marks down my head lucky for my long thick ginger man bun at the time cushioned the blow played to find out who did it tackled like man on mission lol

"Broke my ankle in 3 places and dislocated it playing rugby. Sounded like a shotgun going off, awful, had to learn to walk again "

Exactly what happened to me! And yeah the sound was horrendous. Nothing like trying to step on your foot and it just feeling like jelly

I wasn't playing rugby though, some unhelpfully spiked my drinks with vodka at the Christmas party, I don't drink.... I slipped on ice and ended up trapping my foot inbetween the wheel of a minibus and pavement

Horrific injury. Nearly lost my foot because of it.

Broke my leg in nine places fell of roof of a house ????

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Yeah but have any of you stood on a Lego?

or year wear my feet got year and bit ago in spain my feet got sunburnt so bad they swelled up with big yellow blisters and I couldn't walk

By *cplsMan  over a year ago

Nr Waltham

Having my nose caurterised both sides without anaesthetic, aged 13 brought tears to my eyes.

Rupturing my spine was no fun, but post hernia surgery was the worst. Had the feeling that a vice had been attached to my nuts and allowed to drop. The pain of standing made me physically sick. Taking a pee was agony. Nice 8" scar, bled for nearly a week.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

And the mansplainer of the century award goes too...

Seriously? Just never speak to a woman again

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Sciatica is pretty bad when in full flow. I get in so much pain my voice goes all wobbly.

as every woman has said ... child birth

second for me was a severe migraine

(suffered years from them)

never had pain like it before & was so bad I was close to calling an ambulance

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Since uv never experienced childbirth u really cant compare.

I broke my pelvis wrist and shoulder in a RTA and the pelvic pain was immense but still not as bad as childbirth x

By *ightkitty4uWoman  over a year ago

Epsom

Heart break... knowing someone is alive and well yet doesn’t love you or want you

"Kidney stones. Omg. Kidney stones.

Even one of the nurses admitted it was worse than childbirth.

Yep I concur. By the end of it I was actually welcoming death! "

Totally get that!! X

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

A Transit van.

Ended my despatch riding days when jumping a red light.

Pretty much broke the left side of my body. Shoulder, Elbow, Forearm, hip, femur, knee, four ribs, punctured lung...

They were the main bits,

b’stard didn’t knock me cold though. So I’m lying under the van screaming, But I pa*sed out soon after, guess my brain said “Nope not doing this”...

I think myself lucky that 33yrs later I only get agg from my shoulder & knee & I can still ride motorcycles just not in winter.

S

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

Got knocked off my Harley and smashed my pelvis into 12 or more bits!

In hospital for 4 weeks and had 4 operations.

It’s reset my pain threshold

No idea how painful childbirth is so can say if it was more or less.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Pain gates can be trained it’s all in the mind! Nerve pain , toothache, headache and stubbing my big toe all far worse than popping out a little kid

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Having given birth while suffering from preeclampsia..

And then experiencing gallstones..

Gallstones win hand's down on the pain factor,I literally thought I was dying after just a twenty minutes attack

"Having given birth while suffering from preeclampsia..

And then experiencing gallstones..

Gallstones win hand's down on the pain factor,I literally thought I was dying after just a twenty minutes attack "

some I work with her partner went into a coma because of gallstones

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Torn ligaments in my knee, that was the single most painful thing I've ever experienced.

It wasn't tearing my cruciate ligaments that were painful, it was coming round after keyhole surgery that hurt like hell. Felt like my knee had been hit with a sledgehammer. But the surgery wasn't right, so had to have a 2nd operation.

Then, 2 years later I got run over by a fork lift truck weighing 6 tons, which crushed the steel toe cap in my boot, breaking every bone in my foot. My foot is now half an inch shorter than the other, and has odd bony lumps over it. That happened 20 years ago and still gives me pain."

Ouch, you must have done a real number on that knee then.