FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Winding up your siblings...

Winding up your siblings...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What did we all do which wound our siblings up, no end?

My eldest brother was I’m very insecure about his chin... weirdly. I used to stare at it and he’d shout “stop staring!” To which my response would be “I’m not looking at you, I’m looking through you. Past you and focusing on something else... not your chin.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I used to paddy to my mum and dad to make my sister take me out with her and her friends - I didn't actually want to go, I just used to do it because I knew it wound her up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Putting my little finger on her side of the car when we sat in the back. She. Would go. Ballistic.

I used to flirt with my sisters boyfriends. Not that anything ever happened

I used to put my carpet python in her room.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I used to scare the crap out of my brother by jumping out at him. I'd hide in cupboards, behind doors, on top of his wardrobe, behind his curtains, anywhere I thought would make him jump when I leapt out screaming.

He used to complain bitterly to my parents, I'd get told off, and I'd just scream all the louder the next time.

It all came to a crashing halt when I got stuck trying to climb up the chimney in his room and had to get my mum to free me. It was amazing while it lasted though.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"I used to paddy to my mum and dad to make my sister take me out with her and her friends - I didn't actually want to go, I just used to do it because I knew it wound her up "

Argh my sister used to do this to me as a teenager, drove me demented. I had to wait to be certain age to do something but as soon as I did she would too.

Did get my own back, she's scared of spiders. So overcame my own fear so I could pick them up and chase her with them

» Add a new message to this topic