FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > making a woman cum

making a woman cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can the women of fab help me out. What is a better orgasam G Spot or Clit stimulation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

They are different OP. Some women can have a multitude of orgasms (vaginal, anal, clitoral, G-spot) others can't have one or more of them. We're all unique and even the strength of orgasm can vary a lot.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Hang on, women can orgasm?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Women are different in what they enjoy. The best help I can give you is advise you to ask the woman you're with at the time

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

As above and varies from day to day with me. There is never a one answer fits all, it's about knowing the person you are with

"Women are different in what they enjoy. The best help I can give you is advise you to ask the woman you're with at the time "
)

True that.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Try the "blended orgasm" (google it) that way you have a better chance.

Okay, I'm not a woman and yes, I have no right to comment but well, in my experience the best way to make a woman cum is for her to enjoy your company, be at ease in your presence and not try too hard

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Can the women of fab help me out. What is a better orgasam G Spot or Clit stimulation. "

Who for ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Finger blasting

Thank me later

My G-spot has 8" of travel

"My G-spot has 8" of travel "

Yea you're right, it's getting wierd

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

In my experience you should use everything that they like. It's rarely an either/or. You should use both (at the same time or alternating), as well as kissing, touching, nipple-play etc. etc. If you know how to stimulate in lots of ways and do multiple ones at the same time, the lady can have monster orgasms.

For example, I (Luke) will often alternate my mouth between kissing her mouth and playing with her nipples, whilst alternating between clit and G-spot with one hand. Alternatively I might stimulate her clit with my tongue while using my hands to squeeze her boobs and play with her nipples. (You'll probably find some ladies have just orgasmed just by reading that. )

I used to do these things with a former partner and I used to have to scrape her off the ceiling after a few orgasms.

"In my experience you should use everything that they like. It's rarely an either/or. You should use both (at the same time or alternating), as well as kissing, touching, nipple-play etc. etc. If you know how to stimulate in lots of ways and do multiple ones at the same time, the lady can have monster orgasms.

For example, I (Luke) will often alternate my mouth between kissing her mouth and playing with her nipples, whilst alternating between clit and G-spot with one hand. Alternatively I might stimulate her clit with my tongue while using my hands to squeeze her boobs and play with her nipples. (You'll probably find some ladies have just orgasmed just by reading that. )

I used to do these things with a former partner and I used to have to scrape her off the ceiling after a few orgasms.

"

got me solid reading it lol

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"In my experience you should use everything that they like. It's rarely an either/or. You should use both (at the same time or alternating), as well as kissing, touching, nipple-play etc. etc. If you know how to stimulate in lots of ways and do multiple ones at the same time, the lady can have monster orgasms.

"

Nope not me....now where is that orgasm? Lol

Wheredo i find you lol??

"

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Sitting her on the washing mac_ine while I watch the football usually does the trick.

Ruislip

"

Wheredo i find you lol??

"

It's all on our profile.

Ruislip

"Nope not me....now where is that orgasm? Lol "

It depends on which orgasm you are referring to.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"

Sounds great, I think my nipples are hard tired to my clit and g-spot, mouth and finger action is a winner for me every time

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Depends on the woman.

For me I can't orgasm from my gspot alone but damn it makes my orgasms so much more powerful!

we sure can Adam

hope you like getting wet!

"Can the women of fab help me out. What is a better orgasam G Spot or Clit stimulation. "

here is a reminder all you Fab men

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/what-is-an-orgasm/

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Women are different in what they enjoy. The best help I can give you is advise you to ask the woman you're with at the time )

True that."

But then you’ll never adventure beyond what she’s experienced. Best is to make her extremely comfortable, relaxed and take lots of time to discover and it’s the journey not the end result

For me I like to explore a woman’s body from her lips down to her lots of attention with the lips and tongue and fingers before exploring with my manhood

All of them.

My best orgasm was when I had a toy on my clit, vibrating against my gspot and Beast inside me.

However generally I'm one of the few woman that enjoy vaginal orgasms most

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

A two handed yoni massage hits all of my spots

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I've never needed to ask that question, cos I know

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"A two handed yoni massage hits all of my spots "

Love a woman that responds to slow and sensual.... magic fingers can be a mega workout

Orgasms for women aren't that important, I've never made a woman orgasm but they keep coming back

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"For me I like to explore a woman’s body from her lips down to her lots of attention with the lips and tongue and fingers before exploring with my manhood "

You are my kind of man......

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"For me I like to explore a woman’s body from her lips down to her lots of attention with the lips and tongue and fingers before exploring with my manhood

You are my kind of man......"

Excuse me

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Striving to make your partner orgasm can take away from all the super arousal bliss levels!

Aim for this .. super arousal state! A bliss factory!

All over kisses, nipples, breath, sensual, pressing, teasing, tongues, gliding hands, tracing her curves, spending ages devoting time to each part before heading to specific stimulation.

Works for me anyway!

Talk, find out .. encourage her to instruct .. as well as looking for body language and listening to her breath.

Everyone is different so it's really ok not to know instantly what is going to work.

But most women need to be super aroused and solid gone off to another dimension to orgasm!

"Striving to make your partner orgasm can take away from all the super arousal bliss levels!

All over kisses, nipples, breath, sensual, pressing, teasing, tongues, gliding hands, tracing her curves, spending ages devoting time to each part before heading to specific stimulation.

Works for me anyway!

Talk, find out .. encourage her to instruct .. as well as looking for body language and listening to her breath.

Everyone is different so it's really ok not to know instantly what is going to work.

But most women need to be super aroused and solid gone off to another dimension to orgasm!

"

Wouldn't you be happy if I just stuck my dick in you. This sounds very hard work

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Striving to make your partner orgasm can take away from all the super arousal bliss levels!

Works for me anyway!

"

I dont think I have a g spot so best make it clitoral

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Not a clue, I've never bothered with either.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hang on, women can orgasm? "

That's a dirty, sinful myth. Repent!

"I dont think I have a g spot so best make it clitoral "

Me neither. Was just about to say this

Depends on the girl dude as does everything

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Depends how good the guy is

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I dont think I have a g spot so best make it clitoral

Me neither. Was just about to say this "

I didn't either until I met a gynaecologist on here

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Hang on, women can orgasm? "

Urban myth.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"Depends on the woman.

For me I can't orgasm from my gspot alone but damn it makes my orgasms so much more powerful!"

Let me cure you

Ha ha women having orgasms you’ll tell me next that women have been given the vote and can drive a car without their husbands permission.

Is this a new Harry Potter plot.

Utter bollocks.

Whitley Bay

Works for me anyway!

Wouldn't you be happy if I just stuck my dick in you. This sounds very hard work "

Choo Choo bitch, youve got to feed the fire

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Cake or shoes would be a better question

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Finger blasting

Thank me later "

No way

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Try the "blended orgasm" (google it) that way you have a better chance.

Okay, I'm not a woman and yes, I have no right to comment but well, in my experience the best way to make a woman cum is for her to enjoy your company, be at ease in your presence and not try too hard"

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I usually manage to make them go....

Screaming as they run in the opposite direction

Whitley Bay

"Try the "blended orgasm" (google it) that way you have a better chance.

Okay, I'm not a woman and yes, I have no right to comment but well, in my experience the best way to make a woman cum is for her to enjoy your company, be at ease in your presence and not try too hard

"

Ha ha

Get on babe station get your credit card out they always cum loool

You and me both!

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

If you're asking this question, it means you don't know how to please a woman. They're individual and you just have to learn which button -or combination of- to press for each woman

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Don't think you can make them cum, more of a case of assisting them I'd say

But hey what do I know ! Lol

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

Why do we have to choose? Men can never bloody multitask!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Can the women of fab help me out. What is a better orgasam G Spot or Clit stimulation.

Why do we have to choose? Men can never bloody multitask!"

"Can the women of fab help me out. What is a better orgasam G Spot or Clit stimulation.

Why do we have to choose? Men can never bloody multitask!"

Some of us can

Whitley Bay

"Don't think you can make them cum, more of a case of assisting them I'd say

But hey what do I know ! Lol "

true dat

Cum shopping is a fav for most women

Mrs J can have mutli orgasms and I mean multi from ass clit gspot the whole body gets messy xx

Clitoral orgasms are the best for me and that’s achieved from plain fucking, missionary, with me reaching down to rub my bean the same time.

"Clitoral orgasms are the best for me and that’s achieved from plain fucking, missionary, with me reaching down to rub my bean the same time. "

Think you may have to show me in person x

"Clitoral orgasms are the best for me and that’s achieved from plain fucking, missionary, with me reaching down to rub my bean the same time.

Think you may have to show me in person x"

Are you handsome?

By *ames 948Man  over a year ago

Knottingley

Knowing the person is best way and wot does it 4 them in my experience no one answer but am sure someone will tell me differently lol x

"Clitoral orgasms are the best for me and that’s achieved from plain fucking, missionary, with me reaching down to rub my bean the same time.

Think you may have to show me in person x

Are you handsome?"

you know I am x

Making a woman cum is impossible - you’re better off just getting your own kicks. Cum, wipe it in the curtains, roll over go to sleep.

Women LOVE that.

No such thing as making a women cum.

Help yes

» Add a new message to this topic