FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The nicest message...

The nicest message...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I've recently been doing a bit of inbox tidying and maintenance, in the process I came across a couple of lovely old PMs. It's led me to remember some missives from over my years on fab, on a variety of topics and themes but a few really stand out in my mind.

It has made me wonder if others have similar memories. So dear fabbers, without quoting directly or naming names (unless you really want to) what are the best messages that you remember receiving?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The messages that thank me for help. They always surprise me as I used to assume all helped each other.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i get quite a few messages thanking me for my humerous input and their observations are very much appreciated

"The messages that thank me for help. They always surprise me as I used to assume all helped each other. "
yes and again thank you hope you managed to get teeth back in

When I rejoined I mailed a couple I was friends with before and their response was so lovely and made me feel so welcomed back.

I ve had a handful of bootiful messages about how I'm perceived..I keep them for the days when my issues go tits up..thank you those people

Manchester (he/him)

"The messages that thank me for help. They always surprise me as I used to assume all helped each other. "

You'd think but it appears not!

I’ve had some lovely messages over the years ...

Ones that say my humour ( subjective) makes the forum a fun to place to be, are the ones that make me smile. Genuine compliments

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

They fall into two categories for me. But have all followed on from a thread on the forum.

They are either asking for more information about something I've posted or they are from like minded people and they're more friendship based messages. They always make me all mushy and smile

Manchester (he/him)

"i get quite a few messages thanking me for my humerous input and their observations are very much appreciated "

Clearly sense of humour is a very subjective thing

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Unsolicited kind messages about my forum input or from friends I intermittently chat with on here.

Manchester (he/him)

"When I rejoined I mailed a couple I was friends with before and their response was so lovely and made me feel so welcomed back. "

That's lovely!

Manchester (he/him)

"I ve had a handful of bootiful messages about how I'm perceived..I keep them for the days when my issues go tits up..thank you those people "

I find that unsolicited kind messages mean so much more

Manchester (she/her)

"I ve had a handful of bootiful messages about how I'm perceived..I keep them for the days when my issues go tits up..thank you those people

I find that unsolicited kind messages mean so much more"

Oh definitely

Nora sent me a lovely one the other day. I cried

And whenever I upload a new photo a certain someone always sends me nice messages, melts my heart

Manchester (she/her)

I've definitely had messages make me cry.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

There have been quite a few - people checking in on me after seeing posts/absence. It doesn't take much time to genuinely ask how someone is but so few people do it nowadays.

Heartfelt ones with proper compliments that are clearly not generic regurgitated stuff - personal and lovely.

And the first initial messages when I realised they found me as attractive as I found them.

And when I found out where someone worked. That made me very very happy.

I've had some lovely welcome messages since I joined from seasoned members and some from when I started chatting on the forums

A charming guy from the forums, who thanked me in pm, for my input on his thread.

Rare I get acknowledgement on the forum thread, never mind a PM from it...

Manchester (he/him)

"Nora sent me a lovely one the other day. I cried

And whenever I upload a new photo a certain someone always sends me nice messages, melts my heart "

Aw!

"i get quite a few messages thanking me for my humerous input and their observations are very much appreciated

Clearly sense of humour is a very subjective thing "

lol knew you'd say that

Manchester (he/him)

"There have been quite a few - people checking in on me after seeing posts/absence. It doesn't take much time to genuinely ask how someone is but so few people do it nowadays.

Heartfelt ones with proper compliments that are clearly not generic regurgitated stuff - personal and lovely.

And the first initial messages when I realised they found me as attractive as I found them.

And when I found out where someone worked. That made me very very happy. "

It's lovely when people really take the time, even just a minute to check in.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

People get nice messages!?

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I was relatively new in using the forums and I sometimes forgot everyone is reading them and not the person I am specifically replying to. I offered to help someone on the forum when they had a broken leg and lived nearby then received a beautiful message from a female user telling me how kind she thought I was and she had read a few of my posts and reassured me my confidence would grow on fab.

It was certainly a confidence boost

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I'd mentioned on a thread that as a newcomer who doesn't get hugely involved I doubted anyone would notice if I deleted my account (wasn't being whiny, it was the topic of the thread).

I received a couple of beautiful messages from people to say they saw me and valued my input. I was really surprised but quite delighted that they'd taken the time to comment.

Manchester (he/him)

"A charming guy from the forums, who thanked me in pm, for my input on his thread.

Rare I get acknowledgement on the forum thread, never mind a PM from it...

"

I actually still remember the first message I got from a forum post, many years ago now!

I’m still to receive a nice message

Obviously my experience is very different

Manchester (he/him)

"People get nice messages!? "

So it would seem!

I think it's good to remember that alongside the moaning about cut and paste and faf messages, there are some good ones around too.

Manchester (he/him)

"I was relatively new in using the forums and I sometimes forgot everyone is reading them and not the person I am specifically replying to. I offered to help someone on the forum when they had a broken leg and lived nearby then received a beautiful message from a female user telling me how kind she thought I was and she had read a few of my posts and reassured me my confidence would grow on fab.

It was certainly a confidence boost "

That's genuinely lovely of both you and her

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Those surprise ones from people who realise I’m not myself, and reach out to check even though we’ve hardly talked.

Manchester (he/him)

"I'd mentioned on a thread that as a newcomer who doesn't get hugely involved I doubted anyone would notice if I deleted my account (wasn't being whiny, it was the topic of the thread).

I received a couple of beautiful messages from people to say they saw me and valued my input. I was really surprised but quite delighted that they'd taken the time to comment."

It's easy to feel overlooked at times on here, a little kindness can go a long way

Manchester (she/her)

"People get nice messages!?

So it would seem!

I think it's good to remember that alongside the moaning about cut and paste and faf messages, there are some good ones around too. "

It's always easier to complain and troubleshoot.

Fab is good. Life's good. Those posts don't get nearly as much attention!

Manchester (he/him)

"I’m still to receive a nice message

Obviously my experience is very different "

They can be rare for single guys, when it does happen though, it just makes it even more special

Manchester (he/him)

"Those surprise ones from people who realise I’m not myself, and reach out to check even though we’ve hardly talked. "

That's really lovely

Manchester (he/him)

"People get nice messages!?

So it would seem!

I think it's good to remember that alongside the moaning about cut and paste and faf messages, there are some good ones around too.

It's always easier to complain and troubleshoot.

Fab is good. Life's good. Those posts don't get nearly as much attention! "

Agreed

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Most messages I have received have been in response to threads such as the Getting to know you threads, but a couple of weeks ago I received one in relation to a post I made on a thread, basically asking if I was OK.

In the main, I get ignored lol

I don’t get messages from forum users.

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

There was a recent forum titled WAR... I had posted a comment about my son being on deployment and a fab friend sent me a PM that made me cry. It was heartfelt and helped ease my concerns.

A few kind words can mean so much.

The ones that always take me back are the ones that thank me for being open and honest about stuff, when I'm told I've helped someone, especially when I had no idea or I've never spoken to them before.

P

Manchester (he/him)

"Most messages I have received have been in response to threads such as the Getting to know you threads, but a couple of weeks ago I received one in relation to a post I made on a thread, basically asking if I was OK.

In the main, I get ignored lol"

I think there's a big difference between not getting messages and being ignored

Manchester (he/him)

"I don’t get messages from forum users."

Not at all?

Manchester (he/him)

"There was a recent forum titled WAR... I had posted a comment about my son being on deployment and a fab friend sent me a PM that made me cry. It was heartfelt and helped ease my concerns.

A few kind words can mean so much."

I agree

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"I've recently been doing a bit of inbox tidying and maintenance, in the process I came across a couple of lovely old PMs. It's led me to remember some missives from over my years on fab, on a variety of topics and themes but a few really stand out in my mind.

It has made me wonder if others have similar memories. So dear fabbers, without quoting directly or naming names (unless you really want to) what are the best messages that you remember receiving? "

Usually I send a lovely message to somebody and get just thank you back but I don’t expect anything else to be honest but will be nice have I got a lovely message once in while

Manchester (he/him)

"The ones that always take me back are the ones that thank me for being open and honest about stuff, when I'm told I've helped someone, especially when I had no idea or I've never spoken to them before.

P"

I agree. For me, it's the unexpected nature of those that really mean so much

Manchester (he/him)

"I've recently been doing a bit of inbox tidying and maintenance, in the process I came across a couple of lovely old PMs. It's led me to remember some missives from over my years on fab, on a variety of topics and themes but a few really stand out in my mind.

It has made me wonder if others have similar memories. So dear fabbers, without quoting directly or naming names (unless you really want to) what are the best messages that you remember receiving?

Usually I send a lovely message to somebody and get just thank you back but I don’t expect anything else to be honest but will be nice have I got a lovely message once in while"

It does happen

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Two that stand out.

One was a kind and thoughtful message/offer regarding airport/ flight assistance if needed for the family, specifically relating to autism etc (it was NOT them offering to pay for flights or anything like that) after a forum post I’d made.

The most recent was in a relation to a post I made that someone thought was tinged with sadness and they wanted to remind me not to give up.

To be fair I have lots of lovely messages, but these two were specifically relating to forum posts I’d made and I was touched by the thoughtfulness behind both.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I have been taken aback by messages from those in their late teens to late twenties. They may be too shy to give support in public but they show such mature insight in private. Before being on FAB i'd not have mixed with this age group or known that age is no barrier to common sense and decency.

Manchester (she/her)

There was also the point, early in my Fab days, where I wasn't meeting due to injury.

Among all the drek I'm sure you can imagine, there were some messages that felt incredibly sincere, just one human reaching out to another. I never took anyone up on anything, but it warmed my heart.

Manchester (he/him)

"Two that stand out.

One was a kind and thoughtful message/offer regarding airport/ flight assistance if needed for the family, specifically relating to autism etc (it was NOT them offering to pay for flights or anything like that) after a forum post I’d made.

The most recent was in a relation to a post I made that someone thought was tinged with sadness and they wanted to remind me not to give up.

To be fair I have lots of lovely messages, but these two were specifically relating to forum posts I’d made and I was touched by the thoughtfulness behind both.

"

That's lovely!

There are some wonderful people out there

"I don’t get messages from forum users.

Not at all?

"

Not unless I message first or have a hissy fit on a thread which leads to messages.

Manchester (he/him)

"I have been taken aback by messages from those in their late teens to late twenties. They may be too shy to give support in public but they show such mature insight in private. Before being on FAB i'd not have mixed with this age group or known that age is no barrier to common sense and decency. "

Very true

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Those surprise ones from people who realise I’m not myself, and reach out to check even though we’ve hardly talked.

That's really lovely "

It is. As the one who is normally doing the support, you forget you need support also and it’s good to be reminded of that.

I have quite a few special saved messages. One from Dan Berks about ignoring the veiled catty remarks and kind of white knighting me. Also a few introductory messages that have gone on to become special friendships.

Manchester (she/her)

"I have quite a few special saved messages. One from Dan Berks about ignoring the veiled catty remarks and kind of white knighting me. Also a few introductory messages that have gone on to become special friendships. "

The private supportive messages mean so much to me x

Manchester (he/him)

"Those surprise ones from people who realise I’m not myself, and reach out to check even though we’ve hardly talked.

That's really lovely

It is. As the one who is normally doing the support, you forget you need support also and it’s good to be reminded of that. "

I agree

I seem to get the right message at the right time.

There are some fantastic people on fab and I'm inriched to have them in my life.

Some people say "oh it's only a sex site" but for me it's much more than that.

Manchester (he/him)

"I have quite a few special saved messages. One from Dan Berks about ignoring the veiled catty remarks and kind of white knighting me. Also a few introductory messages that have gone on to become special friendships. "

Support can come in unexpected and varied forms at times.

I hadn't saved my messages, they were just at the bottom of my in box!

Manchester (he/him)

"I seem to get the right message at the right time.

There are some fantastic people on fab and I'm inriched to have them in my life.

Some people say "oh it's only a sex site" but for me it's much more than that. "

I agree. The site is so much more than that

Manchester (she/her)

"I seem to get the right message at the right time.

Some people say "oh it's only a sex site" but for me it's much more than that. "

By *enstepMan  over a year ago

newcastle

After deciding to meet up with a girl I said to her that I’d meet her at the train station. I said she should wait somewhere well lit, nowhere dangerous, etc as it was dark if I was a little late. She came back saying that I was so thoughtful and not everyone would be like that.

I just thought I was being sensible. Lol.

By *inateaseWoman  over a year ago

ANTRIM

I tend to go through periods of hiding my profile and it’s lovely when people notice and genuinely enquire to see if I’m ok. Likewise when I open my profile again it’s great to see messages welcoming me back. Some of the most genuine people I have met in my life have been on fab. It’s not all about sex lol xx

Not going to go into detail but recently reached out to someone who was suffering mhi and their status worried me.

I managed to get enough details to alert the authorities if I had too

but managed to talk to them and by talking through their issues they agreed to accept help

I had a beautiful message off him last week.

Just glad I could do a little to help someone

Manchester (she/her)

"Not going to go into detail but recently reached out to someone who was suffering mhi and their status worried me.

but managed to talk to them and by talking through their issues they agreed to accept help

Just glad I could do a little to help someone"

It wasn't me, but thank you

"Not going to go into detail but recently reached out to someone who was suffering mhi and their status worried me.

It wasn't me, but thank you "

My inbox is open to anyone who feels they have no one to talk too. I just hate the thought of someone feeling alone and suffering

I’ve had quite a few nice messages, especially from people who I rarely speak to, offering support and understanding when times are tough. X

Manchester (he/him)

"I tend to go through periods of hiding my profile and it’s lovely when people notice and genuinely enquire to see if I’m ok. Likewise when I open my profile again it’s great to see messages welcoming me back. Some of the most genuine people I have met in my life have been on fab. It’s not all about sex lol xx"

I agree with you. The differentiation that some make about 'fab life' and 'real life' is, to my mind, false

Manchester (he/him)

That's wonderful

Manchester (he/him)

It wasn't me, but thank you

My inbox is open to anyone who feels they have no one to talk too. I just hate the thought of someone feeling alone and suffering "

I agree, I'm exactly the same

Manchester (he/him)

"I’ve had quite a few nice messages, especially from people who I rarely speak to, offering support and understanding when times are tough. X "

That's really wonderful to read

By *inateaseWoman  over a year ago

ANTRIM

"I tend to go through periods of hiding my profile and it’s lovely when people notice and genuinely enquire to see if I’m ok. Likewise when I open my profile again it’s great to see messages welcoming me back. Some of the most genuine people I have met in my life have been on fab. It’s not all about sex lol xx

I agree with you. The differentiation that some make about 'fab life' and 'real life' is, to my mind, false"

It has made me wonder if others have similar memories. So dear fabbers, without quoting directly or naming names (unless you really want to) what are the best messages that you remember receiving? "

I was having a browse of mine might go and look again

one from someone thanking me and being on the same wavelength but not sure why we stopped chatting.

and the funny ones where the user is UNLOS

Manchester (he/him)

"one from someone thanking me and being on the same wavelength but not sure why we stopped chatting.

and the funny ones where the user is UNLOS "

I thought that when someone goes UNLOS, their messages auto delete?

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Some of the nice ones are from new people who want to reply to a thread I've done on the forum but are not brave enough to post on the thread, but with a little encouragement they soon start, some of the thank you's are really lovely

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Recently Raven Red who sent me a message apologising for a forum thread she started that I posted on.

Gentle kindness that was most unexpected, from someone I had never spoken to before.

Thank you x

Iv done the same a couple of times.

It's always lovely when you get a message a few days later saying thank you and they are feeling better.

Manchester (she/her)

The kindness of people here has seen me through some interesting times.

Manchester (he/him)

"Some of the nice ones are from new people who want to reply to a thread I've done on the forum but are not brave enough to post on the thread, but with a little encouragement they soon start, some of the thank you's are really lovely"

That's really fantastic

Manchester (he/him)

"Recently Raven Red who sent me a message apologising for a forum thread she started that I posted on.

Gentle kindness that was most unexpected, from someone I had never spoken to before.

Thank you x"

I think it's easy to be misread on the forums or misunderstood, it's nice to know that people clarify and resolve

Manchester (he/him)

It's always lovely when you get a message a few days later saying thank you and they are feeling better. "

I agree

Manchester (he/him)

"The kindness of people here has seen me through some interesting times. "

There are some very lovely people on here and good friends

"The kindness of people here has seen me through some interesting times.

There are some very lovely people on here and good friends "

If you’re in the clique

Manchester (he/him)

If you’re in the clique "

I think the whole point of the thread is that it's nothing to do with any cliques. People can and do message randomly and with thought.

It may not be a regular occurrence for many but it does happen.

Over the years many of the forumites I respect most have told me in PM that they respect my opinions and me as a poster

Those messages matter quite a lot to me. I know I will never be one of the popular witty forumites and not sure I'd ever want to be but it matters that those I respect have degree of mutual admiration.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I disagree with you there, I've had conversations with people from everything from my dyslexia to what are peer reviewed journals are to a male teacher asking advice on girls periods in class. I am not part of any clique, but have people I consider lovely and friends because of these interactions

Sometimes I think it is nice to message and say how pretty/sexy your photos look and it puts a smile on my face. I guess they get a million messages like this , hope I don't sound pervy

Manchester (he/him)

"Over the years many of the forumites I respect most have told me in PM that they respect my opinions and me as a poster

Those messages matter quite a lot to me. I know I will never be one of the popular witty forumites and not sure I'd ever want to be but it matters that those I respect have degree of mutual admiration.

"

Those kind of messages are fantastic to receive

Manchester (he/him)

If you’re in the clique

I disagree with you there, I've had conversations with people from everything from my dyslexia to what are peer reviewed journals are to a male teacher asking advice on girls periods in class. I am not part of any clique, but have people I consider lovely and friends because of these interactions "

I couldn't agree with you more

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Recently Raven Red who sent me a message apologising for a forum thread she started that I posted on.

Thank you x

I think it's easy to be misread on the forums or misunderstood, it's nice to know that people clarify and resolve "

She did nothing wrong at all. It was a thread about funerals. She had no need to apologise.I shouldn't have read it and said so on the thread. It was posted 3 days before I buried my mother. No one knew that on here.

Manchester (he/him)

Thank you x

I think it's easy to be misread on the forums or misunderstood, it's nice to know that people clarify and resolve

She did nothing wrong at all. It was a thread about funerals. She had no need to apologise.I shouldn't have read it and said so on the thread. It was posted 3 days before I buried my mother. No one knew that on here.

"

I wasn't making a judgement of what was said or why, I think that honesty like that is exactly what this thread is about

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I save my nice messages, even the one I fell out with a guy over...

There isn't any cliques anymore. I think there definitely used to be a few and it wasn't easy to break though but on the whole I find most people friendly.

It just takes time and I'm a firm believer in you get out what you put in.

I love receiving lovely messages so I make sure I send them too.

Manchester (he/him)

"I save my nice messages, even the one I fell out with a guy over... "

How do you mean?

Manchester (he/him)

If you’re in the clique

There isn't any cliques anymore. I think there definitely used to be a few and it wasn't easy to break though but on the whole I find most people friendly.

I love receiving lovely messages so I make sure I send them too. "

Or maybe you're just part of the clique now...

Just kidding!

I honestly don't think there is anything like that on fab really, if there is, it's like Triggers broom.

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

99% of my messages are "nice" messages, I thankfully very rarely receive abusive messages,as others have sadly reported all too frequently

The messages I appreciate most however are those from ladies,complementing me on aspects of my appearance or profile.

Its affirmation that I must be doing something right!

First time i was told i love you by someone i loved too

I kept lots of lovely messages that were either supportive, practical advice, funny stuff or just plain sexy and lovely. I lost them all when I left

Manchester (he/him)

"99% of my messages are "nice" messages, I thankfully very rarely receive abusive messages,as others have sadly reported all too frequently

The messages I appreciate most however are those from ladies,complementing me on aspects of my appearance or profile.

Its affirmation that I must be doing something right!"

That is wonderful!

Manchester (he/him)

"First time i was told i love you by someone i loved too"

You softie!!

Manchester (he/him)

"I kept lots of lovely messages that were either supportive, practical advice, funny stuff or just plain sexy and lovely. I lost them all when I left "

That's what happens when you leave!

If you’re in the clique

Just kidding!

I honestly don't think there is anything like that on fab really, if there is, it's like Triggers broom. "

Me and Ash deliberately post inclusive threads as do you.

I think it's natural that you chat with people you have met and get on with but I think the forums are far more inclusive than they used to be. I don't see newbies being rounded on anywhere near as much anymore.

If you’re in the clique

Just kidding!

I honestly don't think there is anything like that on fab really, if there is, it's like Triggers broom.

I think it's natural that you chat with people you have met and get on with but I think the forums are far more inclusive than they used to be. I don't see newbies being rounded on anywhere near as much anymore. "

I disagree, I’ve seen it happen far more than when I first joined. I think those who are able to go to forum socials are definitely friendlier to each other than to those who can’t.

I understand why but it does hurt and it is noticeable that those who can’t are ignored more.

"First time i was told i love you by someone i loved too

You softie!!

"

true tho

If you’re in the clique

Just kidding!

I think it's natural that you chat with people you have met and get on with but I think the forums are far more inclusive than they used to be. I don't see newbies being rounded on anywhere near as much anymore.

I disagree, I’ve seen it happen far more than when I first joined. I think those who are able to go to forum socials are definitely friendlier to each other than to those who can’t.

I understand why but it does hurt and it is noticeable that those who can’t are ignored more."

Totally disagree. The vast majority of regular forum users don't go to the forum socials.

Also anyone can go.

If you’re in the clique

Just kidding!

I understand why but it does hurt and it is noticeable that those who can’t are ignored more.

Totally disagree. The vast majority of regular forum users don't go to the forum socials.

Also anyone can go. "

I meant can’t as in not able to for various reasons.

If you’re in the clique

Just kidding!

Also anyone can go. "

And why bother having forum socials if the vast majority of regular forum users don’t go to them?

If you’re in the clique

Just kidding!

Also anyone can go.

And why bother having forum socials if the vast majority of regular forum users don’t go to them?

"

Because like you said some can't or don't want to go.

They are not exclusive!

Also not going to socials does not mean you can't send or receive nice messages.

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

Theres a lady I chat to quite a bit who's made comments like this to me about the forum. I'm unsure why, as I find it all very inclusive.

I think being text chat, it's quite easy to misinterpret messages or feel left out even if others are enjoying your input ant consider you part of the group. In a real life environment there would be eye contact and body language to supplement whereas text chat lacks this which makes it a bit it a minefield like that

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have also had messages of support and empathy, some from such unexpected folk. It feels good to know people care, as do I care.

The most heartwarming and just lovely, was after posting my thoughts about a predicament. The person sent me and update and a thank you.

The more time you spend here the better people get a feel for you and chat becomes easier.

It's always lovely when you get a message a few days later saying thank you and they are feeling better. "

Yes! It is the best reward to know that that you have made that person feel a little better.

Manchester (she/her)

"I have also had messages of support and empathy, some from such unexpected folk. It feels good to know people care, as do I care.

The most heartwarming and just lovely, was after posting my thoughts about a predicament. The person sent me and update and a thank you.

The more time you spend here the better people get a feel for you and chat becomes easier."

Some guys on forums don't answer a text fgs

Forums... A place to chat

Meet.. No. Most of you up north. Some dont answer a text which is part of the whole thing to get talking... Or just about playing the game lol

If you’re in the clique

Just kidding!

I understand why but it does hurt and it is noticeable that those who can’t are ignored more."

I have never been to a Fab social, and would not say I have not been included or not made friends. I speak too and have spent time with some amazing people.

My theory is forum users see people come and go, and you kind of have to be patient and consistent. People soon get to see your posts

Stick around and be positive, kind and you will get noticed more and find your feet

Manchester (he/him)

Bump

» Add a new message to this topic