FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nigella Lawson is 60?!!!

Nigella Lawson is 60?!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urtyGent OP   Man  over a year ago

eastleigh

She turns 60 tomorrow and I’m absolutely reeling. I’ve never wanted to shag a 60 year old more and it’s got me thinking about what really would be the upper age limit for someone like me, in his mid 30s, is to sleep with. You often hear age is only a number but I’ve never really considered it until now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

She said no

eastleigh

"She said no

"

Yeah, almost certainly. I know my limits!!!

STOKE ON TRENT

"She said no

Yeah, almost certainly. I know my limits!!!"

She's stunning

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Age isn't "just" a number. It is a significant number in many respect

Nigella looks fantastic but she is much more than a sex object who's worth as such is defined by how many years she's been alive and what she looks like despite that

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"She said no

She's stunning"

She's blooming gorgeous to look at. Extremely intelligent too by all accounts

STOKE ON TRENT

"She said no

She's stunning

She's blooming gorgeous to look at. Extremely intelligent too by all accounts "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think if theres a genuine connection, maybe age doesnt matter. You're more likely to fi d that connection with people closer to your own age than further from it though, I think.

eastleigh

"Age isn't "just" a number. It is a significant number in many respect

Nigella looks fantastic but she is much more than a sex object who's worth as such is defined by how many years she's been alive and what she looks like despite that "

I’m not saying she’s a sex object at all. Age is often described as just a number. As I get older the significance of that number seems to be diminishing in many respects.

I should say that I’ve been a fan of her cooking shows for years. I’ve got through many hangovers watching her cooking omnibus’ on Good Food.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nigella looks fantastic but she is much more than a sex object who's worth as such is defined by how many years she's been alive and what she looks like despite that

I’m not saying she’s a sex object at all. Age is often described as just a number. As I get older the significance of that number seems to be diminishing in many respects.

I should say that I’ve been a fan of her cooking shows for years. I’ve got through many hangovers watching her cooking omnibus’ on Good Food. "

Yeah, my first post was probably a bit of a knee jerk reaction caused by the way older women are talked about on here. .

She's great, has had an interesting and varied life with much sadness in it. If I was a man I'd be listing after her for sure.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It wasn't knee jerk. It's par for the course..... Would I shag it ? No .... then ignore it. Yes..... go for it.

End of.

Amazing how looks and accent make people assume. She's not particularly intelligent.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

The surgeon has done a good job she looks fab unlike some procedures you see

I've said for years that Nigella is the woman I should be with.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Nigella Lawson is an icon

She looks fabulous, has such a sexy voice and damn good cook. I’d like to meet her

By *urulovesnylonMan  over a year ago

Harrow

Yup she is fine! I wouldn’t say no. Would love to have an erotic cooking session with her on that kitchen !

She looks amazing, but she always reminds me of a French and Saunders character..

I should say that I’ve been a fan of her cooking shows for years. I’ve got through many hangovers watching her cooking omnibus’ on Good Food.

Yeah, my first post was probably a bit of a knee jerk reaction caused by the way older women are talked about on here. .

She's great, has had an interesting and varied life with much sadness in it. If I was a man I'd be listing after her for sure. "

To me age is a really good way to tell how nice (subjective) someone is. People get more or less cunty as they age so the really 'nice' people I meet tend to be much older. Same for the some of the most twisted ones I've met who don't care for others at all.

What I'm saying is age accentuates your persona better. I think ...

youre joking omg

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She's great, has had an interesting and varied life with much sadness in it. If I was a man I'd be listing after her for sure.

To me age is a really good way to tell how nice (subjective) someone is. People get more or less cunty as they age so the really 'nice' people I meet tend to be much older. Same for the some of the most twisted ones I've met who don't care for others at all.

What I'm saying is age accentuates your persona better. I think ..."

I have certainly noticed that people's defining characteristics or personality traits become enhanced the older they get. Someone who is overwhelmingly selfish becomes more so and vice versa.

Of course this is a huge generalisation

I have certainly noticed that people's defining characteristics or personality traits become enhanced the older they get. Someone who is overwhelmingly selfish becomes more so and vice versa.

Of course this is a huge generalisation "

it certainly is and the expression dyed in the wool comes to mind

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Of course this is a huge generalisation it certainly is and the expression dyed in the wool comes to mind "

You saying I'm mutton!?

Of course this is a huge generalisation "

I'm a sweeping statements kind of guy, I don't intentionally do it, I just don't explain myself very often in great or effective detail. Gets me in trouble

Of course this is a huge generalisation it certainly is and the expression dyed in the wool comes to mind

You saying I'm mutton!? "

I've never heard this expression

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Of course this is a huge generalisation

I'm a sweeping statements kind of guy, I don't intentionally do it, I just don't explain myself very often in great or effective detail. Gets me in trouble "

I

I generalise too. If I notice a pattern of trend I often fail to add the words "in my experience" or " I have noticed " . Also some things are actually applicable to the general population.

Of course this is a huge generalisation it certainly is and the expression dyed in the wool comes to mind

You saying I'm mutton!? "

no thats another saying entirely and i don't eat lamb

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You saying I'm mutton!?

I've never heard this expression "

I'm teasing him by implying that he's saying I'm "mutton dressed as lamb" an older woman trying to look young. He's not saying that at all

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You saying I'm mutton!? no thats another saying entirely and i don't eat lamb "

By *ssexhamptonMan  over a year ago

Rayleigh

Nigella is a prick teaser......the best in the business.Imagine spending the night with her then letting her creep downstairs to cook breakfast. Ulreka Johhson did a great send up of her, it's on youtube.

You saying I'm mutton!? no thats another saying entirely and i don't eat lamb

"

you look pretty good for 46 yourself too

There are some gorgeous looking fems over 50 on Fab x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Nigella just irritates me. I think the TV voice is totally exaggerated and the reason she licks her fingers or spoons so much is because she can’t hold a fork properly, she grips the handle and lifts her elbow up high, much like a 2 year old learning to use cutlery. Apart from that, I’m sure she’s great

Lou x

You saying I'm mutton!?

I've never heard this expression

I'm teasing him by implying that he's saying I'm "mutton dressed as lamb" an older woman trying to look young. He's not saying that at all "

I meant 'dyed in the wool' but this kind of explains it for me.

I'm having a simple day today quite clearly.

"She said no

She's stunning

She's blooming gorgeous to look at. Extremely intelligent too by all accounts "

I’d like her and you together so as she was busy lol xx

There ain’t many fellas that wouldn’t stuff nigellas cavities over the worktop let’s face it lol

» Add a new message to this topic