FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Favourite product review?

Favourite product review?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opinov OP   Man  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

So... I fancied a nice shower. I turned it on and stripped off while the hot water started to run through, and then climbed in. You can't beat a good hard shower and before long that's exactly what I was.

You know how it is: a fleeting random smutty thought; a mental picture of a fancy's naked curves, and suddenly there's another square half foot of skin to wash.

Ach well... reach for the shower gel and settle in for a nice solo knee-trembler... apply shower gel and start stroking... feels nice... then more tingly... and, oh wow, I remember it's Original Source Mint & Tea Tree and that ain't gentle. Still really nice though - so invigorating and stimulating that my testicles almost turned inside out to create a quantum singularity when I orgasmed. Holy smokes!! All I could do after was stand for a while under the shower trembling and watching my cum running down the wall in front of me.

And then I burst out laughing, because I remembered a critical review for this very Original Source Mint & Tea Tree shower gel written by a woman after she'd washed her pussy with it... and I haven't stopped sniggering about it yet - it was bloody hilarious!

You know the one... I think she wrote it on FB and it was republished in Cosmo.

Anyway... what's your favourite product review?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opinov OP   Man  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Another favourite is an Amazon review of Mr Messy, in which it was likened to '1984' or 'The Trial' - another absolute corker!

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

The tribute ones

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Sugar free gummy bears and the effects of eating a whole bag in one go.

The woman who used to put strawberry lube on her kids breakfast when they had run out of jam.

Various hair removal products being utilised by males.

Sometimes I have to read them as part of my job and some of the things that people misuse are horrifying, I won't go into any more detail but even I shake my head and wonder.

» Add a new message to this topic